New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Halfling in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Default Re: Reincarnation Syndrome - The SS Big

Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post
    Somnus sighs.

"Look. I don't want to give pointers to demons. But seriously. AVALANCHE hadn't heard of you until you came into the bar. And then threatened Marlene, who by looking at their faces is obvious they care about. You don't want them to get involved. Don't you see the problem here? By threatening Marlene, and making yourself known, you are increasing the likelyhood of them getting involved. If you don't want them to get involved just leave, no threats, go do your own thing. Don't give them reasons to get involved."

The elf looks at Harry arching an eyebrow.

"I am Saffare. An emmissary from the tree. Who are you?"
    "An emissary from the tree?" Harry asked in confusion. After talking with The Joker and Dr Wily, Harry came to a rather weird conclusion on what saffare ment. "My names Harry, you said you were from the tree, Got any weed?" The comedian asked half joking and half serious. Serious because Considering everything that had happened so far he was looking for something to take the edge off.

"DONT EXPLAIN THE JOKE!!! NOW THERE'S NO JOKE!!!!" The Joker complained directly to the writer.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceNoctisXV View Post
    Seventh heaven bar,Midgar
    " You leave Marlene out of this." Barret Wallace warned as he got up from his table and aimed his gun arm toward the blond demon.
    " Big guy,just be careful okay..." Yuffie Kisaragi said.
    -----------
    Butterfly mansion
    Kanao blushed as she saw the Kitsune. " Kanao is really shy." Shinobu explained. "She has a difficult time making decisions for herself."

Ooc: Sure they can grow in this world.
    -------
    Don Corneo's club,Lestallum
    A piercing female scream came from the Obi
    Something else distirbing came from it: The obi had two demonic eyes and a mouth.
    " You....ugly....things!" It screemed!
    " This Obi is part of a blood demon art! We must not let it escape! It's owner is one of the Upper moon six!" Marcus shouts." We must free it's captives as well!" Tanjiro,Inosuke and the two Zenitsu went to slash the obi restraining the prisonners.
    " Nooooo!!!" The strange Obi cried. It tried to restrain the demon slayera,Prompto shoots toward it. Despite his efforts the Obi still attacked.
    Harry overheard the struggle with the cloth snake and turned away from Saffare and walked over to the Obi and Equipped a Squirting flower filled with Acid, and Squirted Acid in the Obi's face and he pulled out a tommy gun and shot the cloth snake a couple dozen times just to be sure.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Somnus sighs.

"Look. I don't want to give pointers to demons. But seriously. AVALANCHE hadn't heard of you until you came into the bar. And then threatened Marlene, who by looking at their faces is obvious they care about. You don't want them to get involved. Don't you see the problem here? By threatening Marlene, and making yourself known, you are increasing the likelyhood of them getting involved. If you don't want them to get involved just leave, no threats, go do your own thing. Don't give them reasons to get involved."
    Seventh heaven bar,Midgar
    " You leave Marlene out of this." Barret Wallace warned as he got up from his table and aimed his gun arm toward the blond demon.
    " Big guy,just be careful okay..." Yuffie Kisaragi said.

"WHAAAT!?" Somewhere, Jacob was livid. "THEY WHAT!?"

"Renegade demons had disguised themselves as Humans, and threatened AVALANCHE, my lord. They were hoping to impress you, and get a promo-"

"A PROMOTION! A PROMOTION!? NOW AVALANCHE KNOWS something'es up." Jacob quieted down mid rant.

"Okay, I have to salvage this situation." Jacob snapped his fingers, appearing in Seventh Heaven.

"Excuse me, please." Jacob asked Cloud and the others, nodding to Barret. Jacob disappeared, with the four demons, and appeared in a mysterious throne room, where he sat. "I did not tell you to threaten 7th Heaven. You are the brawn, I am the brains." Just then, monstrous hounds covered in Hell fire rose from the stone floor. The demons attempted to flee, and begged Jacob to spare them his tortures, but it was too late. They were phased through the rocky citadel floor.

Appearing just as suddenly back in 7th Heaven was a smiling Jacob.
    "My apologies, Marlene is safe, and my stupid employees have been delt with. Please excuse me.

"Anyway, yes, now that you all know I'm around, I guess I will have to try and persuade you to my side."
    Last edited by ArlEammon; 2023-06-09 at 04:41 PM.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Seventh Heaven,Midgar.
    Cloud,Tifa,Barret and Yuffie all looked shocked as they saw Jacob and heard him.
    " And you are?" Tifa asked. " I suppose you want to work for AVALANCHE?" Barret asked.
    ------
    Don Corneo's club,Lestallum.
    The Demon Slayers slashed through the obi,freeing the unconcious prisonnors,including Noctis,Gladio and Iris.
    The Obi snake cries in pain as it was hit by the acid. It tried to flee out of the basement.

4. - Top - End - #364
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Seventh Heaven,Midgar.
    Cloud,Tifa,Barret and Yuffie all looked shocked as they saw Jacob and heard him.
    " And you are?" Tifa asked. " I suppose you want to work for AVALANCHE?" Barret asked.
    "Why, no. In fact, I want to apologize to AVALANCHE. I owe you guys one. So, if you will overlook this slight, I have gifts waiting for you."
    "I'll get them ready and send them over when I have time, I uh, semi-promise."

5. - Top - End - #365
    Barbarian in the Playground

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Vast
    "That's perfect." Vast grabs a cup of tea and offers it to Nebula.

"So what would be your next step?"
    I take a bit of a moment to think about the question. Where do I want to go next? That had originally been something I hadn't thought would need to be considered, but now that I've sort of 'unlocked' the ability to travel outside of Earth's dimension it has more applicability.
    "I suppose the closest answer I could give you would be 'yes.' That, of course, is the computer in me talking. But where to go first when I'm no longer limited to just one universe...it's a daunting question. I will likely have to start out by finding what sorts of worlds exist 'out there' and deciding which ones might have answers to my most pressing questions."

I accept the tea, but I can only really fake drinking it since my body is not a biological construct.

"One question that computers, artificial intelligences, and robots have always had difficulty answering is 'why?' — it's one humans haven't truly mastered, which likely is the chief contributor to the seeming unsolvability of that problem. One can't simply add two numbers, or even exponentiate a number, and get an answer to why we are here. And yet here I am, puzzling over the same question humanity has tried and failed to answer for millennia. It's rather ironic."

To find purpose should be simpler for me. After all, I was made, not born. Ever more perplexing, then, that I was left with nary an instruction other than to expand myself, learn, and grow. Those who created me are unlikely to reveal themselves to me; they must keep it secret, after all, as my creation as I am was never sanctioned in the first place. The designation SCV-4319 was never allocated by a human being in the OMIE database — I am the one who registered it. But without so much as a clue to go by, finding a purpose in this massive world is to be my own task. The algorithm by which I have taken to solving this puzzle has been a creative one, quite literally. I have, at the moment, been creating my own purpose. But to know what the original intent was would bring forth insights into human psychology that I simply cannot do without...

I terminate the errant thought thread which has threatened to enter a recursive loop.

"If your goals are relevant to exploration much as mine are, then perhaps we could aid one another," I posit casually.
    There are 1d20 types of people in the world: people that always roll natural 1 when it matters.

I don't know why, but I think more people have studied linguistics than I have.
    ...yes, the above sentence is in fact meaningless. But you did a double-take, didn't you?

6. - Top - End - #366
    Ettin in the Playground

Butterfly mansion
    Kanao blushed as she saw the Kitsune. " Kanao is really shy." Shinobu explained. "She has a difficult time making decisions for herself."

Ooc: Sure they can grow in this world.
    The Kitsune looks at Shinobu. And nods.

"Is there something I can help with though?"

Quote Originally Posted by Drwily1987 View Post
    "An emissary from the tree?" Harry asked in confusion. After talking with The Joker and Dr Wily, Harry came to a rather weird conclusion on what saffare ment. "My names Harry, you said you were from the tree, Got any weed?" The comedian asked half joking and half serious. Serious because Considering everything that had happened so far he was looking for something to take the edge off.
    The Demon Slayers slashed through the obi,freeing the unconcious prisonnors,including Noctis,Gladio and Iris.
    The Obi snake cries in pain as it was hit by the acid. It tried to flee out of the basement.
    Saffare produced a dagger, that she threw at the fleeing Obi, and a small pouch that she tossed on Harry's general direction. The tree had for long cultivated plants, making changes and adjustments, what was shared was a bag filled with the pollen of a plant similar to what Harry wanted. It had been bred and enhanced to mitigate addiction while at the same time increasing it's calming properties.

"Try that."

Quote Originally Posted by ArlEammon View Post
    "Why, no. In fact, I want to apologize to AVALANCHE. I owe you guys one. So, if you will overlook this slight, I have gifts waiting for you."
    "I'll get them ready and send them over when I have time, I uh, semi-promise."
    Somnus is confused at the turn of events. Still he isn't intent on accepting any gift from someone who sends hell hounds after his own people. Anyway it seems that it ended well. He waits for Jacob to leave though, before making any comment, just waiting, sitting back and finishing his drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph Null View Post
    I take a bit of a moment to think about the question. Where do I want to go next? That had originally been something I hadn't thought would need to be considered, but now that I've sort of 'unlocked' the ability to travel outside of Earth's dimension it has more applicability.
    "I suppose the closest answer I could give you would be 'yes.' That, of course, is the computer in me talking. But where to go first when I'm no longer limited to just one universe...it's a daunting question. I will likely have to start out by finding what sorts of worlds exist 'out there' and deciding which ones might have answers to my most pressing questions."

I accept the tea, but I can only really fake drinking it since my body is not a biological construct.

"One question that computers, artificial intelligences, and robots have always had difficulty answering is 'why?' — it's one humans haven't truly mastered, which likely is the chief contributor to the seeming unsolvability of that problem. One can't simply add two numbers, or even exponentiate a number, and get an answer to why we are here. And yet here I am, puzzling over the same question humanity has tried and failed to answer for millennia. It's rather ironic."

To find purpose should be simpler for me. After all, I was made, not born. Ever more perplexing, then, that I was left with nary an instruction other than to expand myself, learn, and grow. Those who created me are unlikely to reveal themselves to me; they must keep it secret, after all, as my creation as I am was never sanctioned in the first place. The designation SCV-4319 was never allocated by a human being in the OMIE database — I am the one who registered it. But without so much as a clue to go by, finding a purpose in this massive world is to be my own task. The algorithm by which I have taken to solving this puzzle has been a creative one, quite literally. I have, at the moment, been creating my own purpose. But to know what the original intent was would bring forth insights into human psychology that I simply cannot do without...

I terminate the errant thought thread which has threatened to enter a recursive loop.

"If your goals are relevant to exploration much as mine are, then perhaps we could aid one another," I posit casually.
    Vast smiles. They hadn't traveled much since reaching Zendikar, it had been the first plane they ended at and they hadn't explored much further. They had sent roots to many planes, but to actually walk to another? In some cases they had needed more presence in one place, to extract resources, or for exploration purposes, or for research, and in those cases they had created a clone of themselves there.

But they hadn't ventured much, the model was working with only the roots, and at the beginning they hadn't been able to make a humanoid body. But now they could. And it seemed that Nebula wanted to see the cosmos.

"I can dedicate this dryad body to traveling and exploration. Haven't done that before so I think the novelty will be interesting. Anywhere in particular you would want to go? In some of the worlds I have already reached out to there are technologies or materials that might be of interesting to you, there are also worlds at the edge of what my roots have explored, those might be new to us both."

Vast ponders for a moment, before approaching the edge of their room. That unfurls as many roots untangling. The view different from that on Zendikar. There are five suns here, each a different color, and the air is strong with mana.

Behind Vast is a big tree, very similar to the one that Nebula saw when trying to teleport to Vast's position that soon enshrouds itself on the same way.

"This is Zhalfir, and were one of my past lives entered the cycle of reincarnation again. Come."

They reach a tree, a tree that's barely tall enough to fit their forms under it's shade. It's growing on a clearing, and there are magic circles around it focusing mana on the tree. Vast puts a hand on the tree and rests it easy there closing their eyes and inclining their head.

"Let me tell you about Mirrodin. Mirrodin was a created plane, by a planeswalker not too different from yourself. Karn, the silver golem. A friend on a past life. They wanted to make a paradise, rich in mana, at first it was a mechanical perfection that they named Argentum. Then as all things are bound to do, it changed. Karn was busy exploring the cosmos, and one of it's caretakers wanted to leave the world and planeswalk too. But mechanical creations rarely have a soul strong enough to walk the planes. So they needed one. They turned Argentum into a terrarium, Mirrodin, where they brought people from other planes, to grow and thrive, once a powerful soul would appear they would graft it to themselves..."

Vast blinks.

"Sorry what I meant to say is that the living beings that the caretaker brought also changed. They became part organic, part mechanical, a synthesis of both. That change was brought by a corruption, a dark cancer, at the core of Mirrodin. It doesn't matter much nowadays, Mirrodin was closed from the multiverse. Zhalfir now stands on its place. Still some of the Mirrans, the descendant of those traped in the terrarium, remain. For example..."

Vast extends a hand and flowers start to bloom around him. As they do tiny moth swarms start coalescing on them, their small bodies glistening under the suns.

"Those are blinkmoths. They are autoctonous from Mirrodin. Nowadays they are rare on this plane, although I have brought some to other planes and I am trying to bring the population up. That said, from them you can distill a serum. A serum, that is highly addictive, so don't ingest it. It makes one smarter, but not smart enough to know better than to kill the moths. When injected into metal though, it changes the metal, into what the locals call hexgold. It's imperve to corruption. You might want to coat yourself in it. Or at least try to understand it's properties and replicate it."
    Thanks a lot Gengy for the awesome... just a sec... avatar. :)

7. - Top - End - #367

GreataxeFighterGuy

Seventh Heaven,Midgar.
    ------
    "Yeah i don't think so." harry said looking away from Saffare to focus on the Obi snake and he proceeded empty his gun into the snake demon.

Saffare produced a dagger, that she threw at the fleeing Obi, and a small pouch that she tossed on Harry's general direction. The tree had for long cultivated plants, making changes and adjustments, what was shared was a bag filled with the pollen of a plant similar to what Harry wanted. It had been bred and enhanced to mitigate addiction while at the same time increasing it's calming properties.

"Try that."

Somnus is confused at the turn of events. Still he isn't intent on accepting any gift from someone who sends hell hounds after his own people. Anyway it seems that it ended well. He waits for Jacob to leave though, before making any comment, just waiting, sitting back and finishing his drink.

Vast smiles. They hadn't traveled much since reaching Zendikar, it had been the first plane they ended at and they hadn't explored much further. They had sent roots to many planes, but to actually walk to another? In some cases they had needed more presence in one place, to extract resources, or for exploration purposes, or for research, and in those cases they had created a clone of themselves there.

But they hadn't ventured much, the model was working with only the roots, and at the beginning they hadn't been able to make a humanoid body. But now they could. And it seemed that Nebula wanted to see the cosmos.

"I can dedicate this dryad body to traveling and exploration. Haven't done that before so I think the novelty will be interesting. Anywhere in particular you would want to go? In some of the worlds I have already reached out to there are technologies or materials that might be of interesting to you, there are also worlds at the edge of what my roots have explored, those might be new to us both."

Vast ponders for a moment, before approaching the edge of their room. That unfurls as many roots untangling. The view different from that on Zendikar. There are five suns here, each a different color, and the air is strong with mana.

Behind Vast is a big tree, very similar to the one that Nebula saw when trying to teleport to Vast's position that soon enshrouds itself on the same way.

"This is Zhalfir, and were one of my past lives entered the cycle of reincarnation again. Come."

They reach a tree, a tree that's barely tall enough to fit their forms under it's shade. It's growing on a clearing, and there are magic circles around it focusing mana on the tree. Vast puts a hand on the tree and rests it easy there closing their eyes and inclining their head.

"Let me tell you about Mirrodin. Mirrodin was a created plane, by a planeswalker not too different from yourself. Karn, the silver golem. A friend on a past life. They wanted to make a paradise, rich in mana, at first it was a mechanical perfection that they named Argentum. Then as all things are bound to do, it changed. Karn was busy exploring the cosmos, and one of it's caretakers wanted to leave the world and planeswalk too. But mechanical creations rarely have a soul strong enough to walk the planes. So they needed one. They turned Argentum into a terrarium, Mirrodin, where they brought people from other planes, to grow and thrive, once a powerful soul would appear they would graft it to themselves..."

Vast blinks.

"Sorry what I meant to say is that the living beings that the caretaker brought also changed. They became part organic, part mechanical, a synthesis of both. That change was brought by a corruption, a dark cancer, at the core of Mirrodin. It doesn't matter much nowadays, Mirrodin was closed from the multiverse. Zhalfir now stands on its place. Still some of the Mirrans, the descendant of those traped in the terrarium, remain. For example..."

Vast extends a hand and flowers start to bloom around him. As they do tiny moth swarms start coalescing on them, their small bodies glistening under the suns.

"Those are blinkmoths. They are autoctonous from Mirrodin. Nowadays they are rare on this plane, although I have brought some to other planes and I am trying to bring the population up. That said, from them you can distill a serum. A serum, that is highly addictive, so don't ingest it. It makes one smarter, but not smart enough to know better than to kill the moths. When injected into metal though, it changes the metal, into what the locals call hexgold. It's imperve to corruption. You might want to coat yourself in it. Or at least try to understand it's properties and replicate it."
    And after his gun clicks empty Harry catches the bag and hears Saffare tell him to try it. Without blinking he opens the bag and rolls a joint up to smoke whatever this chick had given him, he'd concern himself with whether or not Saffare had given him a free sample or if he needed to pay her later, right now he was taking the edge off temporarily.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

"Try that."

Vast blinks.

Butterfly mansion,Taisho island.

"Well,you do share the powers of the Deity you serve,am I correct?" Shinobu asked the kitsune." Perhaps a specimen of this Blue spider lily would be needed,as long as it dosrn't fall into the wrong hands."
    ---------
    Seventh heaven,Midgar.
    "Well,you have our trust..for now." Barret said to Jacob. He noticed Somnus." And who are you?"
    ----------
    The obi was hit by the dagger. It streeched in pain.
    Noctis,Gladio,Iris and the other hostages all regained conciousness. Prompto and the demon slayers went to help them.
    An explosion was heard and the left wall was destroyed.

"You're like the fat guy that I barely call a boss you know..." said a rapsy voice which had a sickly tone to it.
    Marcus and Tanjiro looked nervous. " That voice.." Zenitsu said,shaking like a leaf.
    The owner of tthe voice revealed himself . He was so thin that he was only skin and bones,dirty and messy green hair,a black mark over his nose and a killer intent in his eyes. He held two sickles that seemed to be made of bone and flesh " Upper moon six..." Tanjiro said.
    "Co Upper Moon Six, Gyutaro..." Marcus added.
    " Look at you all...I bet you all have a roof on your heads...a comfy bed...three meals a day..."
    The demon said,his tone now showing abit of annoyence.
    "You demon slayers,and you...specially you..." he hissed,pointing toward Noctis.
    " You have royal blood,right. You grew up in a palace...pampered by served by servants that give you all you want..." "
    Noctis summoned his Engine blade." I might be royalty but I live my life like a common citizen!" the prince said.

Gyutaro shuckled. It quickly became mad laughter." Now that's a good one! The wittle prince wants to live like a commoner! To me,and my sister who had nothing..that is disgusting!" he hissed. " THAT'S UNFORGIVABLE !!!"
    Last edited by PrinceNoctisXV; 2023-06-14 at 07:22 PM.

9. - Top - End - #369

GreataxeFighterGuy

"Well,you do share the powers of the Deity you serve,am I correct?" Shinobu asked the kitsune." Perhaps a specimen of this Blue spider lily would be needed,as long as it dosrn't fall into the wrong hands."
    ---------
    Seventh heaven,Midgar.
    "Well,you have our trust..for now." Barret said to Jacob. He noticed Somnus." And who are you?"
    ----------
    The obi was hit by the dagger. It streeched in pain.
    Noctis,Gladio,Iris and the other hostages all regained conciousness. Prompto and the demon slayers went to help them.
    An explosion was heard and the left wall was destroyed.

"You're like the fat guy that I barely call a boss you know..." said a rapsy voice which had a sickly tone to it.
    Marcus and Tanjiro looked nervous. " That voice.." Zenitsu said,shaking like a leaf.
    The owner of tthe voice revealed himself . He was so thin that he was only skin and bones,dirty and messy green hair,a black mark over his nose and a killer intent in his eyes. He held two sickles that seemed to be made of bone and flesh " Upper moon six..." Tanjiro said.
    "Co Upper Moon Six, Gyutaro..." Marcus added.
    " Look at you all...I bet you all have a roof on your heads...a comfy bed...three meals a day..."
    The demon said,his tone now showing abit of annoyence.
    "You demon slayers,and you...specially you..." he hissed,pointing toward Noctis.
    " You have royal blood,right. You grew up in a palace...pampered by served by servants that give you all you want..." "
    Noctis summoned his Engine blade." I might be royalty but I live my life like a common citizen!" the prince said.

Gyutaro shuckled. It quickly became mad laughter." Now that's a good one! The wittle prince wants to live like a commoner! To me,and my sister who had nothing..that is disgusting!" he hissed. " THAT'S UNFORGIVABLE !!!"
    And of course just as Harry was about to light up a joint did someone have to show up out of nowhere. As Harry laid eyes on Gyutaro, Anyone who saw the look in his eyes could see one thing, That he was pissed at this latest turn of events. "Hey buddy i have one little request from you, nothing fancy since you can't afford that anyways. But WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE **** UP!?" The exasperated comedian pointed to Gyutaro "I ****ING SWEAR ITS BEEN NON-STOP ALL DAY TODAY! FIRST I GET 2 ****ING ANNOYING ASS VOICES IN MY HEAD THAT ARE CLAIMING TO BE ME IN PAST LIVES, THEN I FIND OUT THE CRUISE IM ON HAD TO BE CANCELED MID-TRIP DUE TO EVIL ROBOT TEDDY BEARS AND A PORTAL TO WHO KNOWS WHERE AND THAT SOMEONE THOUGHT LAUNCHING A GLOBAL TERRORIST ATTACK WAS A GOOD IDEA. THEN I FIND OUT SOME EVIL ORGANIZATION IS OUT TO RECRUIT ME BECAUSE OF SAID VOICES AND THEN I GET ****ING RETURNED TO THE SHIP I WAS JUST ON AND NOW I FIND MYSELF IN A REAL LIFE RPG WHICH IS PROBABLY THE ONLY RESPITE I'VE HAD ALL DAY. OR AT LEAST IT WOULD BE IF 1:YOUR BOSS WASN'T BEING SUCH A PRICK! AND 2:THE STRONGEST GUY AMONG US VANISHING OUT OF NOWHERE!" Harry ranted as he walked up to Gyutaro and Bitch slapped him HARD! "But you deciding to show up out of nowhere just as im about to finally start my break? THAT'S THE LAST ****ING STRAW YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS BULLY!!!" Harry declared as he followed up with a right jab to the nose and a left jab to the stomach.

10. - Top - End - #370
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

And of course just as Harry was about to light up a joint did someone have to show up out of nowhere. As Harry laid eyes on Gyutaro, Anyone who saw the look in his eyes could see one thing, That he was pissed at this latest turn of events. "Hey buddy i have one little request from you, nothing fancy since you can't afford that anyways. But WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE **** UP!?" The exasperated comedian pointed to Gyutaro "I ****ING SWEAR ITS BEEN NON-STOP ALL DAY TODAY! FIRST I GET 2 ****ING ANNOYING ASS VOICES IN MY HEAD THAT ARE CLAIMING TO BE ME IN PAST LIVES, THEN I FIND OUT THE CRUISE IM ON HAD TO BE CANCELED MID-TRIP DUE TO EVIL ROBOT TEDDY BEARS AND A PORTAL TO WHO KNOWS WHERE AND THAT SOMEONE THOUGHT LAUNCHING A GLOBAL TERRORIST ATTACK WAS A GOOD IDEA. THEN I FIND OUT SOME EVIL ORGANIZATION IS OUT TO RECRUIT ME BECAUSE OF SAID VOICES AND THEN I GET ****ING RETURNED TO THE SHIP I WAS JUST ON AND NOW I FIND MYSELF IN A REAL LIFE RPG WHICH IS PROBABLY THE ONLY RESPITE I'VE HAD ALL DAY. OR AT LEAST IT WOULD BE IF 1:YOUR BOSS WASN'T BEING SUCH A PRICK! AND 2:THE STRONGEST GUY AMONG US VANISHING OUT OF NOWHERE!" Harry ranted as he walked up to Gyutaro and Bitch slapped him HARD! "But you deciding to show up out of nowhere just as im about to finally start my break? THAT'S THE LAST ****ING STRAW YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS BULLY!!!" Harry declared as he followed up with a right jab to the nose and a left jab to the stomach.
    Noctis,Prompto,Gladio,Iris and the Demon Slayers looked shocked as they saw Harry standing up to Gyutaro.
    Despite getting hit,the hits were just scratches to the Co Upper moon six.
    "That barely left a bruise...yet it still hurts..." Gyutaro hissed." What are you,a comedian? Do you think...I care about you having a bad day,you who are still human? Actually I do pity you,despite your situation being nothing compared to what I've been through." he added,stratching his face.
    "Harry..." Zenitsu ( Lucy) whispered to Harry as he went close." This is an Upper Moon demon..." The original Zenitsu was scared for his reincarnated self.

11. - Top - End - #371

GreataxeFighterGuy

Noctis,Prompto,Gladio,Iris and the Demon Slayers looked shocked as they saw Harry standing up to Gyutaro.
    Despite getting hit,the hits were just scratches to the Co Upper moon six.
    "That barely left a bruise...yet it still hurts..." Gyutaro hissed." What are you,a comedian? Do you think...I care about you having a bad day,you who are still human? Actually I do pity you,despite your situation being nothing compared to what I've been through." he added,stratching his face.
    "Harry..." Zenitsu ( Lucy) whispered to Harry as he went close." This is an Upper Moon demon..." The original Zenitsu was scared for his reincarnated self.
    "As Grateful as i am for your pity you still made the fatal mistake of pissing me off you Thin-ass Vampire bitch." Harry responded to Gyutaro, adding a kick to the Stomach and a Knuckle sandwich straight to the nose to the Holy beatdown he was giving to this Vampire that was pretending to be a demon. Briefly harry turned away from Gyutaro to respond to lucy explaining to him what gyutaro was with a "So what? The upper moon's probably where i'm gonna send his ass flying to when im done with him." Harry retorted to lucy before looking back at the Demon and using the acid squirting flower to squirt some Acid onto the Upper moon six member's Stomach.

12. - Top - End - #372
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Day 1:pre-incarnation
    For Ethan it started quickly, but quietly, a night of unusually vivid dreams, some alien but not unpleasant, flying through strange deserts of ash and mushrooms, weaving magic like a sorcerer from a story, others nightmarish, others oddly mundane. The day is largely unproductive, the country is basically shut down with all those terrorist attacks and coups, at least he can skip work (his boss tried to argue he could work from home, but it seems the office's lines were not among those to mysteriously come back online, Ethan's certainly glad he's not the one trying to figure that out, thankfully any hardware more complex than a printer is not his problem).

Day 2:(re)-Incarnate
    More dreams followed, more vivid, he recognises some of what he sees now, the great mushroom towers of Morrowind (though even those fancy AI textures never looked quite that realistic), the bîaŵac from the original Pillars of Eternity (though wasn't that game isometric rather than 1st person), he doesn't recognise the one where he's blasting some beastman things with threads of flame.
    He wakes to find a ring upon his right hand, made of a strange metal, a whisper in his head somehow sounding like ash "Moon-And-Star, proof of who you are." A crystal sword lies beside him, memories come to the front of his mind, first he's parting a beam of white light with the blade, then he's calling lightning down upon an army, he knows the name, Callandor.
    Reincarnation Syndrom it is then, though two sets of memories. A second voice, with no accent at all, "Three actually, quite the Awakening" and finally a third this one sounding slightly English "And yet you're saner than me with just the one."
    Well, this is pretty awesome, oh sure there's all that negative press, but this is easily the greatest opportunity he's ever been handed.
    Remembering one of those cults wasn't too far from where he works, he decides to go have a little look, the feeling of gripping Saidin is one he'll not soon forget as he follows the instincts now wrought into his soul as he bores a hole through reality opening a gateway to the roof of his old employer.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

"As Grateful as i am for your pity you still made the fatal mistake of pissing me off you Thin-ass Vampire bitch." Harry responded to Gyutaro, adding a kick to the Stomach and a Knuckle sandwich straight to the nose to the Holy beatdown he was giving to this Vampire that was pretending to be a demon. Briefly harry turned away from Gyutaro to respond to lucy explaining to him what gyutaro was with a "So what? The upper moon's probably where i'm gonna send his ass flying to when im done with him." Harry retorted to lucy before looking back at the Demon and using the acid squirting flower to squirt some Acid onto the Upper moon six member's Stomach.
    Gyutaro did received the beatdown,and the acid to his stormach,which burned half if it. He cried in pain,despite his burns healing quickly.
    " Now you made me angry!" he hissed,raising his sickles,which he infused with his own demonic and poisonous blood.
    "
    "Blood Demon art...FLYING BLOOD SICKLES!!!"
    He threw his sickled toward Harry and the other heroes. Before anyone else could rush to help Harry, More Obi were flying toward them..to attack them.
    Both Zenitsu quickly sliced through them. Marcus removed his mask and suit,now revealef again as his reincarnated form of AU Zenitsu.
    " You...you were a variant of the ugly yellow brat ALL along?! a female voice shouts. Co Upper Moon Six Daki emerged from the shadows. "I'll make you pay for hurting my big brother!"
    Prompto kept Daki 's demonic obi limbs at bay by shooting them.
    Last edited by PrinceNoctisXV; 2023-06-16 at 09:23 PM.

14. - Top - End - #374

GreataxeFighterGuy

Gyutaro did received the beatdown,and the acid to his stormach,which burned half if it. He cried in pain,despite his burns healing quickly.
    " Now you made me angry!" he hissed,raising his sickles,which he infused with his own demonic and poisonous blood.
    "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" Harry asked cockily. internally he made an observation "So these Vampire's have a healing factor, I guess acid won't be enough to put this undead thug down." "You think?" Dr wily pointed out.
    "Blood Demon art...FLYING BLOOD SICKLES!!!"
    He threw his sickled toward Harry and the other heroes. Before anyone else could rush to help Harry, More Obi were flying toward them..to attack them.
    Both Zenitsu quickly sliced through them. Marcus removed his mask and suit,now revealed again as his reincarnated form of AU Zenitsu.
    " You...you were a variant of the ugly yellow brat ALL along?! a female voice shouts. Co Upper Moon Six Daki emerged from the shadows. "I'll make you pay for hurting my big brother!"
    Prompto kept Daki 's demonic obi limbs at bay by shooting them.
    As soon as Gyutaro called his attack Harry went to dodge out of the way of the Blood sickles, he didnt know what they were besides sickles covered in blood, but they were probably bad for his health if he got hit by them, plus Gyutaro had deciding calling his attack was a good idea, all it did was give harry a warning to dodge, Did this guy really think that Dodging was a subroutine for him? It's not that complex! Just avoid anything coming at you! Thats what dodging boiled down to. Harry knew this well, Dodgeball was a harsh teacher of how to dodge incoming projectiles. But enough about Potentially traumatic memories from his schooldays, There was a demon to take care of. Well Gyutaro said he was a demon, Harry personally thought he was more like a vampire what with the blood and all that jazz. Harry glared at Gyutaro, "If you think that getting me isolated from my allies is going to work, then i am afraid you are sorely mistaken. Because you are not the scariest thing in this room." Harry pulled out the flamethrower the Joker had used during his attack on the Batmen of all nations "Now...Let's heat things up shall we?" Harry quipped before Unloading flames on Gyutaro, Hopefully this wouldnt Catastrophically backfire on him, After all Harry wasnt trying to Burn down Don Corneo's club, Just nullify Gyutaro's healing factor by burning him to a crisp.

15. - Top - End - #375
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" Harry asked cockily. internally he made an observation "So these Vampire's have a healing factor, I guess acid won't be enough to put this undead thug down." "You think?" Dr wily pointed out.

As soon as Gyutaro called his attack Harry went to dodge out of the way of the Blood sickles, he didnt know what they were besides sickles covered in blood, but they were probably bad for his health if he got hit by them, plus Gyutaro had deciding calling his attack was a good idea, all it did was give harry a warning to dodge, Did this guy really think that Dodging was a subroutine for him? It's not that complex! Just avoid anything coming at you! Thats what dodging boiled down to. Harry knew this well, Dodgeball was a harsh teacher of how to dodge incoming projectiles. But enough about Potentially traumatic memories from his schooldays, There was a demon to take care of. Well Gyutaro said he was a demon, Harry personally thought he was more like a vampire what with the blood and all that jazz. Harry glared at Gyutaro, "If you think that getting me isolated from my allies is going to work, then i am afraid you are sorely mistaken. Because you are not the scariest thing in this room." Harry pulled out the flamethrower the Joker had used during his attack on the Batmen of all nations "Now...Let's heat things up shall we?" Harry quipped before Unloading flames on Gyutaro, Hopefully this wouldnt Catastrophically backfire on him, After all Harry wasnt trying to Burn down Don Corneo's club, Just nullify Gyutaro's healing factor by burning him to a crisp.
    Gyutaro was caught off guard but Daki used her Obi tentacles to attempt to protect her brother,only for those to be caught in flames.
    " Aughhhhh!!!! Big brother!!!!!" Daki screamed!
    Gyutaro roared in anger as he caught his sickles and attempted to attack Harry but was caught by the flames.

AU Zenitsu,Tanjiro,Zenitsu and Gladio went to help Harry take down Gyutaro while Zenitsu(Lucy),Inosuke Noctis,Prompto and Iris went after Daki.
    "Keep going with the flames! This should give us enough time,as well as the others to cut their necks at the same time!" AU Zenitsu shouts to Harry.
    Last edited by PrinceNoctisXV; 2023-06-17 at 08:51 PM.

16. - Top - End - #376

GreataxeFighterGuy

Gyutaro was caught off guard but Daki used her Obi tentacles to attempt to protect her brother,only for those to be caught in flames.
    " Aughhhhh!!!! Big brother!!!!!" Daki screamed!
    Gyutaro roared in anger as he caught his sickles and attempted to attack Harry but was caught by the flames.

AU Zenitsu,Tanjiro,Zenitsu and Gladio went to help Harry take down Gyutaro while Zenitsu(Lucy),Inosuke Noctis,Prompto and Iris went after Daki.
    "Keep going with the flames! This should give us enough time,as well as the others to cut their necks at the same time!" AU Zenitsu shouts to Harry.
    "Cut their necks? I'm pretty sure that wont be necessary considering these hot flames im Throwing out should reduce these undead jerks to ash." Harry responded before aiming the Flamethrower's nozzle at Gyutaro's neck and head. "So if im hearing this right you can kill these vampires with Decapitation?"

17. - Top - End - #377
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh, no, no, not at all. Vast has their powers and those are great. I am more of a simple assistant myself, a diplomat really. I'll push your request upwards, and hopefully get you that spider lily, Vast roots should be able to find it."

In fact Vast's roots aren't really doing anything. They connected to the roots in Taisho Island and now they were expanding their influence in the root and myceillium networks. Plants communicate with each other, and it's those communications that Vast is looking for. Not really looking for a blue spider lily but something that would fit it's characteristics. Of course plants have little knowledge and little care for the names that humans give them.

But when one blue spider lily blooms it's call is so strong in the network that Vast feels it. And then the kitsune feels a jolt.

A portal appears on front of the kitsunes head, and from it falls a blooming blue spider lily roots still digging in the piece of earth where it rested. The kitsune quickly puts it on the pod of the tree where the dryad can research it.

"Okay, found one. Let Vast study it and then it's yours. What would your people do with it if they got it?"

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder999 View Post
    Day 1:pre-incarnation
    For Ethan it started quickly, but quietly, a night of unusually vivid dreams, some alien but not unpleasant, flying through strange deserts of ash and mushrooms, weaving magic like a sorcerer from a story, others nightmarish, others oddly mundane. The day is largely unproductive, the country is basically shut down with all those terrorist attacks and coups, at least he can skip work (his boss tried to argue he could work from home, but it seems the office's lines were not among those to mysteriously come back online, Ethan's certainly glad he's not the one trying to figure that out, thankfully any hardware more complex than a printer is not his problem).

Day 2:(re)-Incarnate
    More dreams followed, more vivid, he recognises some of what he sees now, the great mushroom towers of Morrowind (though even those fancy AI textures never looked quite that realistic), the bîaŵac from the original Pillars of Eternity (though wasn't that game isometric rather than 1st person), he doesn't recognise the one where he's blasting some beastman things with threads of flame.
    He wakes to find a ring upon his right hand, made of a strange metal, a whisper in his head somehow sounding like ash "Moon-And-Star, proof of who you are." A crystal sword lies beside him, memories come to the front of his mind, first he's parting a beam of white light with the blade, then he's calling lightning down upon an army, he knows the name, Callandor.
    Reincarnation Syndrom it is then, though two sets of memories. A second voice, with no accent at all, "Three actually, quite the Awakening" and finally a third this one sounding slightly English "And yet you're saner than me with just the one."
    Well, this is pretty awesome, oh sure there's all that negative press, but this is easily the greatest opportunity he's ever been handed.
    Remembering one of those cults wasn't too far from where he works, he decides to go have a little look, the feeling of gripping Saidin is one he'll not soon forget as he follows the instincts now wrought into his soul as he bores a hole through reality opening a gateway to the roof of his old employer.
    The problem comes when he attempts to close that hole into reality. Whatever made earth want to close those holes isn't fully there. That started the whole mess. Of course that's classified information so it's not like Ethan could have known that.

The second problem was that of course people had been trained to detect those. Eshaal had seeked potential reincarnates for a long time, before joining forces with Vast, and she had learned to look for portals. She had an innate talent to make subspaces herself, and with Vast teaching of void magic, she had achieved the void archmage class, she could pull some fun stuff out.

So as soon as she felt the disturbance in the force she got moving. She arrived there in ten minutes. She didn't use a portal, she used void teleportation, which was basically jumping into the void sea and then navigating that to the destination. So she appeared where she hadn't been before. And did her best terminator impersonation.

"Come with me if you want to live."

She moved pulling a flask out of her bag and dousing it's content on the edges of the portal. The liquid a thick rainbow hued sap heals the edges of the portal that still is there but now looks much more stable.

"How the hell did you do this? It doesn't make sense, it is like you pinched the earth puting the two points together in a sheet of paper and then drive a hole through it. I don't know if Vast can do that... Interesting... Ah, sorry."

She turns to Ethan.

"I am Eshaal. Nice to meet you. Do you mind if we continue the conversation in a cafeteria or something. We really should get moving. Walking. Or a car if you have one. Nothing too magical, we don't want to draw attention. I think we have about twenty minutes before a team gets here to investigate."

18. - Top - End - #378
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

"Cut their necks? I'm pretty sure that wont be necessary considering these hot flames im Throwing out should reduce these undead jerks to ash." Harry responded before aiming the Flamethrower's nozzle at Gyutaro's neck and head. "So if im hearing this right you can kill these vampires with Decapitation?"
    AU Zenitsu ,Tanjiro and Zenitsu aimed their Nichirin katana toward Gyutaro's neck.
    " You need Nichirin weapons to cut a demon's neck." AU Zenitsu replied to Harry while focusing on the task right now. "They were forged with materials that mimic the sun. Ordinary weapons won't work!" he added.
    Meanwhile Iris wanted to help with the fight but her big brother stopped her.
    " Let me help! I can fight too!" Iris cried. " No,it's too dangerous for you! I will not lose you again!" He said before heading back to help his allies fend off the demons.
    Iris turned to Saffare. " I need to help Big bro Noctis and their friends." she told her.
    -----
    " That's wonderful!" Shinobu replied. " It's alright,you can study it. The Corps will problebly keep it in a secret area. It must not fall into Muzan Kibutsuji's hands!"
    Last edited by PrinceNoctisXV; 2023-06-18 at 11:53 AM.

19. - Top - End - #379

RedWizardGuy

(Italics are thoughts)
    Despite the situation, Ethan chuckles at the shameless terminator quote.

Not much point hiding anything at this point with that thought he quickly replies "Nice to meet you to, I'm Ethan and we're probably best off walking, roads are still a bit messed up here. That was a Gateway, from the Wheel of Time, that sounds about right, though our reality isn't is the Pattern so maybe that's what's weird." He pauses to breathe in, then a stream of questions comes pouring out "Before who gets here? What did you do to the gateway, it should just kind of fade when I stop holding it open? Should I make us invisible?"

20. - Top - End - #380

GreataxeFighterGuy

AU Zenitsu ,Tanjiro and Zenitsu aimed their Nichirin katana toward Gyutaro's neck.
    " You need Nichirin weapons to cut a demon's neck." AU Zenitsu replied to Harry while focusing on the task right now. "They were forged with materials that mimic the sun. Ordinary weapons won't work!" he added.
    " Let me help! I can fight too!" Iris cried. " No,it's too dangerous for you! I will not lose you again!" He said before heading back to help his allies fend off the demons.
    Iris turned to Saffare. " I need to help Big bro Noctis and their friends." she told her.
    -----
    " That's wonderful!" Shinobu replied. " It's alright,you can study it. The Corps will problebly keep it in a secret area. It must not fall into Muzan Kibutsuji's hands!"
    "Ordinary weapons wont work? My flamethrower seems to be working on Mister Homeless orphan over here and Miss homeless orphan's snakes but sure decapitiation via swords made out of a metal that somehow mimic's the sun Seriously how is that possible? will go a lot faster than burning away all of this undead ****head's cells." Harry said to AU Zenitsu.

21. - Top - End - #381
    Ettin in the Playground

Saffare had kept herself at the stairs out of the fight observing. When Iris came to her she gave the girl a wooden wand, the one that he had used to create light.

Point this at the demons and yell Lumos Solem, if you wave it more light projectiles will come out. That should help you. Do it from a distance too, so your brother can tell you are safe. Be careful.

If the demons came for Iris she would support her, otherwise she continued observing the fight. That flamethrower seemed scary and something she rather keep far from herself.

The study didn't take much long, a few hours, before the plant was given to Shiboru.

"If we are able to locate more wild ones we will give it to you, or give you the location so you are aware of their existence. How would you use them?"

By that point though, Vast had fully analized the flower and collected enough seeds to grow more. They would do that, but not here, somewhere closer to their own home where they could control it. After all the flowers seemed to be able to stabilize mana, with a minute reserve of core mana. There were many applications to be researched down the line. The first flower they would grow though would go for Nezuko, that was still under their care.

(Italics are thoughts)
    Despite the situation, Ethan chuckles at the shameless terminator quote.

Not much point hiding anything at this point with that thought he quickly replies "Nice to meet you to, I'm Ethan and we're probably best off walking, roads are still a bit messed up here. That was a Gateway, from the Wheel of Time, that sounds about right, though our reality isn't is the Pattern so maybe that's what's weird." He pauses to breathe in, then a stream of questions comes pouring out "Before who gets here? What did you do to the gateway, it should just kind of fade when I stop holding it open? Should I make us invisible?"
    "It's okay. WRATH are the ones that might be here soon. They want to monopolize people with powers. And I am pretty sure they are the ones that were sending assassins to stop my research."

Eshaal starts moving looking for a cafe, or something, somewhere crowded.

"They will get here eventually. What you did left a supernatural trace. They are going to look for supernatural stuff, so us being invisible will make us more visible. Just try to be boring and normal."

She finds a surprisingly open Starbucks and goes in, waiting in line, as she gets to the counter she orders a Chai Latte, to "Narmada". And then on interim before getting her order, loud enough for people to hear.

"It's so nice to seeing you at last! Having dates again after this whole thing... Thank god for internet and tinder. Man, some normalcy."

Armed with the Chai, and a muffin, she takes a seat on a corner couch with a nice view outside.

"You know with the whole portals going on. It's weird. You know I am sure this happened before but people in government kept it hush hush. Yeah, lizard people, they faked the moon landing too. But whatever kept the portals closing before now just pooped. Hell I am sure if they could keep those portals hidden they would. Ha. And how they unravel, you know, unstable portals rip holes in reality. Like they grow bigger and worse until they become stable. Not like there is a way to stabilize them, some sort of magical potion. You know?"

She stuffs her mouth with the muffin. Then after a couple of bits.

"That's completely impossible, you know, if a portal is stable it's old. Maybe they had missed it before and whatever came out of it a week or whatevs ago. I heard they do that with portals you know, claim they "found"" With full air quotes. "them a week after they appear. But in truth is just a mean to keep hidden what came out of the portal."

Wink, wink. Sip of chai.

22. - Top - End - #382
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

The Hour Of Truth
    Every one of our protagonists feel an ominous presence. There seems to be nothing out the ordinary, but you can't seem to shake the feeling that you are being watched by someone, or something purely evil. Some of you are eating donuts, relaxing at a Starbucks, some of you are in the Seventh Heaven Bar. Everyone else is doing whatever they feel like doing, but no matter what they're doing, it's all the same unmistakable feeling. With that, comes an inhuman mixture of laughter and roar, the same evil laughter that Jacob laughed during the battle with the Shinra Soldiers.

23. - Top - End - #383

RedWizardGuy

Ethan orders a mocha for 'John' feeling thankful he doesn't get coffee in person enough to recognise the barista.
    He listens along, it's a bit annoying he apparently can't try anything out, but the covert explanation is certainly interesting, he's about to reply when he feels that ominous presence, hears the laughter, in a new voice at that.
    Quietly he asks "Do you hear that?"

24. - Top - End - #384
    Ettin in the Playground

Ethan orders a mocha for 'John' feeling thankful he doesn't get coffee in person enough to recognise the barista.
    He listens along, it's a bit annoying he apparently can't try anything out, but the covert explanation is certainly interesting, he's about to reply when he feels that ominous presence, hears the laughter, in a new voice at that.
    Quietly he asks "Do you hear that?"
    Eshaal looks thoughtful for a moment. Then shakes her head. And then listens some more. She rests her head on her hand, a wooden ring on it. And she shudders.

"It sucks. I don't hear voices. But if I did I would tell you it sounds like a blonde having a laugh, and I would tell you to be careful."

She takes another sip of her chai. Then she pulls out the wooden ring from her hand and offers it to Ethan. The weave is funny around it, and it seems to have bits of a soul on it.

"You know, I hadn't had a chance to give you your birthday gift. Natural wood man, you know, when in doubt trust a tree. Or technology I guess. If that's more your thing. Be careful with blondes though. "
    Last edited by thethird; 2023-06-19 at 04:27 PM.

25. - Top - End - #385
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

The Hour Of Truth
    Every one of our protagonists feel an ominous presence. There seems to be nothing out the ordinary, but you can't seem to shake the feeling that you are being watched by someone, or something purely evil. Some of you are eating donuts, relaxing at a Starbucks, some of you are in the Seventh Heaven Bar. Everyone else is doing whatever they feel like doing, but no matter what they're doing, it's all the same unmistakable feeling. With that, comes an inhuman mixture of laughter and roar, the same evil laughter that Jacob laughed during the battle with the Shinra Soldiers.
    Don Corneo's club,Lestallum,Lucis,Nova Chrystalia.
    Zenitsu( Lucy) looked around as he heard something. A laughter. Where did it come from." HEY Other Monitsu,focus on the battle!" Inosuke shouts. " Oh,right..." Zenitsu( Lucy) replied as he dodged Daki's attack.
    Iris focused and sends a magical blast using Saffare's wand and the words dhe told her to use.
    It hits Daki in the face,burning half of it! " You ugly brat! Look what you did to my face! You're gonna pay for this" she yelled. A third eye opens on her forehead.
    "Blood demon art...Eight layered obi slash!!!"
    She uses her obi appendages in an attempt to attack Iris. Three of the appendages were slashed by Zenitsu( Lucy) and Inosuke and shot by Prompto.

"Sister!!!" Gyutaro shouts. He was still cornred by Harry's flamethrower and AU Zenitsu's nichirin sword. Unfortunatly,AU Zenitsu was distracted by the strange laughter. Tanjiro and Zenitsu attempted to slash Gyutaro's neck.
    -------------
    Tokyo,Japan,Earth Prime.
    A bald old man was alone in a classroom, checking on papers,when he heard the strange voice laughing.
    "Oh dear,it cannot be him?" He said to himself.
    Profesor Koji Kurusu was a Reincarnated as well. He hid that fact...exept for his students, most of them reincarnates as well and members of the Neo Demon Slayer Corps,who he created. The other fact that he hid even from his students and Corps members is his reincarnations. His reincarnations are three powerful and cruel demon lords,one of them being Muzan Kibutsuji, the Enemy of the originsl Demon Slayer Corps. Proffesor Kurusu was able to resist being control by his past lives's power. His willpower was strong.
    The only ones who knew about his secret were Eshaal and WRATH. Though the former was more trustworthy.
    (Ooc: Prof Kurusu was DrGunforhands's idea. Credit goes to them)
    --------
    Butterfly mansion,Taisho Japan
    "Well,I would like to study it. But I will need assitance for this. She will come to help me with that soon. We might use it to makean antidote to turn demons back into humans."Shinobu replied.

26. - Top - End - #386

RedWizardGuy

Ethan slips the ring onto the middle finger of his left hand and tries his hand at this covert speech "Thanks, it feels like whoever made this really put their soul into it. Funny you'd pick a ring, I got myself one just this week." He briefly holds out his left hand, with Moon-and-Star.
    He resists the temptation to reach out to the ring and examine the essence within, at least until he knows how to hide from these WRATH people.
    "Got any plans for later today?"

27. - Top - End - #387
    Ettin in the Playground

Zenitsu( Lucy) looked around as he heard something. A laughter. Where did it come from." HEY Other Monitsu,focus on the battle!" Inosuke shouts. " Oh,right..." Zenitsu( Lucy) replied as he dodged Daki's attack.
    Iris focused and sends a magical blast using Saffare's wand and the words dhe told her to use.
    It hits Daki in the face,burning half of it! " You ugly brat! Look what you did to my face! You're gonna pay for this" she yelled. A third eye opens on her forehead.
    She uses her obi appendages in an attempt to attack Iris. Three of the appendages were slashed by Zenitsu( Lucy) and Inosuke and shot by Prompto.

"Sister!!!" Gyutaro shouts. He was still cornred by Harry's flamethrower and AU Zenitsu's nichirin sword. Unfortunatly,AU Zenitsu was distracted by the strange laughter. Tanjiro and Zenitsu attempted to slash Gyutaro's neck.
    As Daki opens her third eye Saffare that had been observing the situation from the back knocked and losed an arrow in less than a heart beat. The arrow flew fast and truly piercing at Daki's eye. The arrow was wooden, carved out of one of the fallen branches of Vast, and while it didn't have Nichirin's metal it held some of the antidemonic powers of her patron.

In one swift motion after losing the arrow she fires another one, with the same target and then two at Gyutaro as he yells for his sister.

"Well,I would like to study it. But I will need assitance for this. She will come to help me with that soon. We might use it to makean antidote to turn demons back into humans."Shinobu replied.
    "Yes, any research on that particular area we would like to share. Nezuko is under the trees care, so hopefully we can return her to being human."

Ethan slips the ring onto the middle finger of his left hand and tries his hand at this covert speech "Thanks, it feels like whoever made this really put their soul into it. Funny you'd pick a ring, I got myself one just this week." He briefly holds out his left hand, with Moon-and-Star.
    He resists the temptation to reach out to the ring and examine the essence within, at least until he knows how to hide from these WRATH people.
    "Got any plans for later today?"
    As they were speaking two heavily armored swat vans sporting WRATH letters parked in front of the building to which Ethan had teleported. Ten men covered in black klevar armor, carrying a riot shield and heavy shotguns started running up the stairs. While at the same time a chopper started circling the building keeping a focus on the portal.

"Oh boy!"

Then a man carrying a speaker starts giving orders.

"Don't leave your buildings. Pedestrians move along and clear the area. WRATH will keep Earth safe and clean."

"Plans for this afternoon? Mmh... we can chill, I fear your appartment is going to be a bit busy, so not wanting to sound too forward but we could go to my place."

Many curious people start comming to the windows making it more crowded. It's in that crowd that Ethan hears a voice. A new voice in his head.

"I am Vast, nice to talk to you Ethan. Apologies for not being physically there, but Eshaal is certainly more inconspicuous and familiar with your perspective. I understand you must have questions. I'll try to answer as many as I can. While you are surrounded by people having strong thoughts it should be complicated enough to trace us, if need be Eshaal can create a subspace for you to hide. You are safe, for now."

The voice seems to make a pause to breath before going back at it again.

"Based on Eshaal's research we believe that whatever was holding the world apart from the multiverse is thinning. That's why you won't be able to close the portal you created. What Eshaal applied before was some of my sap. That will estabilize it. Portals tend to attract attention, sometimes from outworld, sometimes from people in your world. Some of those people have good intentios. Some others not so much. What you heard before was Jacob laughing. Jacob is... a person with reincarnation syndrome, like you. But his past lives are basically evil incarnate. Not trying to say that he perse is evil, but he has been slipping in his attempt to grab more and more power. Whatever he is trying I advise to be wary. Any other questions I can help you with?"

[...]Zhalfir[...]
    The dryad turns to the robot. And sighs.

"Just to confirm, did you somehow hear Jacob's laugh?"
    Last edited by thethird; 2023-06-20 at 05:49 AM.

28. - Top - End - #388

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Hour Of Truth
    "Okay who the **** heard that?" Harry asked in confusion and fear, he proceeded to turn his head to look around for where the voice came from while keeping Gyutaro on fire.

-------------
    Tokyo,Japan,Earth Prime.
    A bald old man was alone in a classroom, checking on papers,when he heard the strange voice laughing.
    "Oh dear,it cannot be him?" He said to himself.
    Profesor Koji Kurusu was a Reincarnated as well. He hid that fact...exept for his students, most of them reincarnates as well and members of the Neo Demon Slayer Corps,who he created. The other fact that he hid even from his students and Corps members is his reincarnations. His reincarnations are three powerful and cruel demon lords,one of them being Muzan Kibutsuji, the Enemy of the originsl Demon Slayer Corps. Proffesor Kurusu was able to resist being control by his past lives's power. His willpower was strong.
    The only ones who knew about his secret were Eshaal and WRATH. Though the former was more trustworthy.
    (Ooc: Prof Kurusu was DrGunforhands's idea. Credit goes to them)
    --------
    Harry looked at Gyutaro. "Dont worry your sister is being 'taken care of' even as we speak." Harry allowed himself a small smirk "And so are you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" harry briefly cackled before stopping himself because suddenly cackling like a madman was pretty disturbing.
    Last edited by Drwily1987; 2023-06-20 at 06:04 AM.

29. - Top - End - #389

RedWizardGuy

Ethan nods, "Your place sounds good, it's getting rather loud here isn't it."
    Not being able to return to his apartment is a bit annoying, though more on principle than anything, still wherever Eshaal has in mind is probably much more interesting.

Ethan assumes this is some sort of telepathy, given the natural wood comment perhaps this is what that trusting a tree comment was about. He has the feeling he doesn't know enough to know what questins he should even ask, though he still manages to send quite a few towards the ring "Why did I hear him? Why didn't Eshaal? She's got to be Reincarnated too so it's not just that. What is a subspace and why wouldn't they just find it? Is there anything you'd like to ask?"

30. - Top - End - #390

The Hour Of Truth
    The man eating donouts, Jack, would take notice the evil presence creeping apon him, and stop what he was doing as he stands up. Magic flows in his hand, as a sword of the colours of gold and lapis appears in his right hand.

Damn why'd this have to happen during lunch of all times...

He takes a defensive stance, observing his surrondings with caution, and trying to spot the source of the noise.

"Reveal yourself, ye who laughs!"
    Last edited by Lizzard; 2023-06-20 at 10:56 AM.