New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Deadguy E6

1. - Top - End - #91
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Re: Deadguy E6

Upon being informed that the cavern is clear, Khurstock can't help but show his teeth in an enormous smile. "Well done, hero. With an adamantine vein secured, Aurum Mining Town's future is looking bright." he calls several other dwarves and they begin the work of clearing the area's terrain and setting up supports and illumination.

As you return to the town to reach your quarters you see a strange individual has arrived and is talking to the guard captain. A mechanical man of some kind.

"Your request is to create a device to prevent the Demons from escaping via Teleportation? It is not something I have previously constructed, but will begin researching it immediately."

"Without such a contraption, I suspect we will be unable to truly disrupt the opposing force as they often escape before we can secure their extermination."

The mechanical man nods in understanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatwarforged View Post
    You sir are a True Pirate Lord.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

Ramael raises a hand in greeting to the mechanical stranger. "Well met, newcomer. I am Ramael, the protector of this town and mine. Did I hear correctly that you may be able to negate the demons' ability to teleport?"

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

"Greetings, Ramael. I am Maker. It is not something I have done before as it is a rare thing to block teleportation, however, I suspect it is within the vast realm of possibilities. I have been contracted to create something that will entrap the Demons and prevent their escape." The mechanical entity gives you a qualified affirmative.

The guard captain says "Hero, Geren has a cut of the most recent profits from the mine set aside for you in your quarters. Keep up the excellent work."

"I will work with the dwarves to set up my workshop. If you need magical baubles or your gear enhanced, those are my specialties as an Artificer."

Spoiler: Pay
    Show
    You find a sack with a gold coinage equivalent to 10,000gp, the coinage appears to be freshly minted, likely from the chunks of gold hauled out of the mine by the dwarves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatwarforged View Post
    You sir are a True Pirate Lord.