New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: [Pokemon/PTU] What if the Extremists won?

Quote Originally Posted by tonberryking View Post
    Would weapons be commonplace and thus the cheaper prices in the equipment section?
    Average Price, and crude ones are naturally free. While the world has gotten more dangerous, it is not exactly prime time for people to pick up blacksmithing or figure out fletching. Given, the features for that are available if your character has decided to pick such a thing up...
    Gonna open a OOC once you three all re-affirmed interest. It would be easier to coordinate backstory there then.
    Last edited by DasIrrlicht; 2024-01-04 at 03:05 PM.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ettin in the Playground

I’m not only in, I’ve completed most of my sheet which… I can’t post from my phone, sorry.

But I’m sticking with apparition/ninja, shifting between stealth and (reach) combat with a pair of ghost Pokémon.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

3. - Top - End - #33
    Firbolg in the Playground

Oh sorry yes, consider my interest reaffirmed. Finding myself being a little indecisive concept-wise between a few contenders, guess I'll narrow that down with the OOC and seeing what the others have in mind.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

And since Kuro Dmon edited the first post, I am gonna assume they are also confirmed 'In'.
    So here is the Out (Of Character). The name is the best I could come up with I am afraid.