New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Graduates of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

First sorry MossDragon, they/them noted.

Second yeah I agree other folks should investigate the gym (which now Dakrsidder is investigating I am sure will be disrupted) and Dakrsidder (or MossDragons) claims.

As for mine I included clues but while I can point in the correct direction I don't want to play my hand to soon without some guarantee of protection from white team.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cazero View Post
    ...wait, what? That's how you've been reading it all this time?
    The rule is if every living player is blackened, Black team wins immediately.
    My bad, I must have read it wrong and then just not checking.

So blackening isn't as bad as I thought, but it's still something to be worried about come endgame.

- - - Updated - - -

And speaking of that, everyone please make sure you're voting, even for this.

3. - Top - End - #183

Invesrtigate Cafeteria

I have no thoughts.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

4. - Top - End - #184
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

...wait. Does declaration of investigations count as voting for the purposes of the regulation? That did not occur to me as a possibility.

Anyway I believe we currently have:

Crime scene: CaoimhinTheCape, Zelphas
    Gym: Batcathat, MossDragon, Dakrsidder
    Cafeteria: Snowblaze, bladescape
    Ultimate Spirit Medium: Athedia

That's all eight of us having declared.

It's probably not optimal to have no-one at all investigating the lounge, and definitely not optimal to have Athedia be the one investigating Dakrsidder's claim, but... hmm. Maybe we could get one of the Gym investigators to switch?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait hang on. Just realised:

When investigating the whereabouts of an Ultimate talent, you trace their daily life action associated with that talent and randomly learn their hangout location or the name of their target, unless they did no action associated with that talent, they were sulking, or your investigation was disrupted.
    Dakrsidder was sulking. Investigation of Dakrsidder's talent will fail regardless of whether he was telling the truth. (I guess technically unless there's an Ultimate Spirit Medium who isn't Dakrsidder in the game but that's highly unlikely.)
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 28
    Werewolf games lost: 18
    Games as town: 28.5
    Games as neutral: 6.5
    Games as wolf: 11
    Games narrated: 2
    Deaths: 30

Extended Signature

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    ...wait. Does declaration of investigations count as voting for the purposes of the regulation?
    No, it doesn't.
    Yes, I am slightly egomaniac. Why didn't you ask?

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    The world needs more platypi
    I wish you could be

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari
    Also this isn’t D&D, flaming the troll doesn’t help either.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    Dakrsidder seems to usually misspell Kraken as Kracken,
    Subconscious error, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    It's more the way editing can be used - so let's say I vote for Snow in one post, we have a page or two of discussion, and then I go back and edit my post to vote for Bat. Votes are supposed to be clear and public (hence making them bold and red) but sticking it somewhere that it wasn't in the first place is a level of deception that doesn't feel like fair play. We don't wanna be constantly paranoid about re-reading every post to make sure someone hasn't gone back and edited an old post (for anything other than crossing out an old vote).

At least, that's the explanation in my mind. idk if anyone else has different opinions on this. As long as it isn't explicitly against the rules then you're fine, and I don't worry about players messing with their own posts that way since I don't think people would do that.
    Noted.

Anyway I believe we currently have:

Crime scene: CaoimhinTheCape, Zelphas
    Gym: Batcathat, MossDragon, Dakrsidder
    Cafeteria: Snowblaze, bladescape
    Ultimate Spirit Medium: Athedia

That's all eight of us having declared.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait hang on. Just realised:

Dakrsidder was sulking. Investigation of Dakrsidder's talent will fail regardless of whether he was telling the truth. (I guess technically unless there's an Ultimate Spirit Medium who isn't Dakrsidder in the game but that's highly unlikely.)
    Idk what you’re on about, but I’m currently not investigating anything, nor do I intend to, seeing as investigating and voting are two distinct mechanics according to the rules, blackening isn’t a concern.

Indeed, I assumed you ppl were aware of that, but wanted to do it anyway for whatever reason, seeing as it was covered D2.

7. - Top - End - #187

Uh you should be doing something Dakrsidder... Why wouldn't you

Also Snow what would you rather I do?

Also because I can't do actions with my ability thus can't target anyone, I wouldn't be good to investigate either. It feels weird and like we are not understanding to have both sulking be immune to investigation, but also the only way someone can use a power which means they can just make up powers that we can't ever use investigate to verify

8. - Top - End - #188

Not wanted on crime scene or gym; only two people were in the cafeteria, one of which is dead, and two people are already investigating it, which leaves the lounge, but I’d be alone, meaning anything I say is worth a grain of salt. I don’t see the point, but I suppose investigating the lounge sounds the least bad, at least from a gathering standpoint

9. - Top - End - #189

Given we have less than an hour and Snow didn't give me another location to search (Don't say "Oh that won't work" without giving people better alternatives you would prefer please)

And I am 100% hell no on letting Dakrsidder be the only one investigating an area.

Changing mine to Investigating the Lounge

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Deadly life 3 phase has ended. Please wait for narration.

- - - Updated - - -

Investigation groups :
    corncobweb's crime scene : CaoimhinTheCape, Zelphas
    Lounge alibis : Dakrsidder, Athedia
    Gym alibis : Batcathat, MossDragon
    Cafeteria alibis : Snowblaze, bladescape

Once more, you all gather in Monokuma's courtroom. He's reading the file he was flaunting earlier.
    "You're all here. Good. Let's start with our eulogy : in addition to being a White player, it says here that corncobweb was the Ultimate Medic !"
    You are the Ultimate Medic
    As a deadly life (dawn) action, in addition to disrupting the investigation of a body, you can resuscitate the player whose body you are investigating. They will be revived at the end of the phase, and every player investigating the body will learn your identity and the name of your Ultimate talent.
    "A real shame. Living to save lives and help other, and dying helplessly in a deathpit. I think I'm gonna cry. Not !"
    "Anyway, is it me, or is the crowd thinning? And not a Black player caught yet. Time's ticking !"

Trial phase 3 begins and will end in about 48 hours.
    Yes, I am slightly egomaniac. Why didn't you ask?

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    The world needs more platypi
    I wish you could be

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari
    Also this isn’t D&D, flaming the troll doesn’t help either.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

As I thought. So, a couple of quick facts:

My skill means that my investigations cannot be disrupted. Therefore, if I get a "no results"... result on a crime scene investigation, it means that the killer was sulking the night before.

Investigating this crime scene gave me no results.

Dakrsidder is the only one who was sulking last night.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #192

I also received no results at the crime scene

13. - Top - End - #193

Before we start voting can I just say that I don't want to share if or what info I got until Dakrsidder has posted.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    As I thought. So, a couple of quick facts:

My skill means that my investigations cannot be disrupted. Therefore, if I get a "no results"... result on a crime scene investigation, it means that the killer was sulking the night before.

Investigating this crime scene gave me no results.

Dakrsidder is the only one who was sulking last night.
    Interesting. I've been going back and forth between suspecting Dakrsidder and suspecting Athedia (I suppose there are scenarios where neither or both are wolves, but they seem unlikely enough that I think I'll ignore them for the sake of my sanity) but this does sound pretty promising.

Let's go with Dakrsidder for now, then I can dive into paranoid theories about Athedia and Zelphas being wolf buddies.

My investigation once again yielded no results. Which could support Athedia's claim that she has no active power, but obviously there are other possible explanations.

15. - Top - End - #195

Oh, and corncob's death makes a lot more sense if they knew the ability - Wolves absolutely don't want anyone coming back from the dead and that takes priority over someone who's town read.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

No results from cafeteria investigation.

Which, uh, the people who hung out in the cafeteria were ccw and Zelphas. And ccw didn't have a daily life action according to the flip and Zelphas is claiming a passive action. I guess if bladescape also didn't get a result it's mildly towny for Zelphas assuming town!bladescape? Eh. Pretty much useless.

Anyway, unless anyone can construct a plausible town!Dakrsidder world which doesn't include wolf!me, which I was struggling to do even before the Zelphas claim, I think my vote will be staying parked for a while.

Extended Signature

17. - Top - End - #197
    Pixie in the Playground

I did not receive information about myself by investigating the gym.

*I look into the locker room mirror. Who am I? What am I doing? Why do the other students have such big ears, big noses, big teeth? The better to eat me with?*

I also just didn't get anything at all, ripperoni. I do agree between Dakrsidder and Athedia one must be a wolf. Gonna give it time before I pick.

And because I'm obsessed with it, one of us gets blackened today. OoooOoooOoooh spooky.

18. - Top - End - #198

I will note that Dakrsidder should not provide the same info as me if we both got information as the rules state that different info will be given if possible. I do have some potential suspects and I will be honest that weirdly enough a Cao/Snow pairing *might* make sense to me at this junction. It is a possibility.

19. - Top - End - #199

I got nothing, so either someone in lounge didn’t select anyone N3 or disruption

20. - Top - End - #200

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    Before we start voting can I just say that I don't want to share if or what info I got until Dakrsidder has posted.
    So I marked up this post to lend some veracity to what I say now. Someone in the Lounge targeted BCH

- - - Updated - - -

Go to that post and quote it to see how I marked it up btw And I may have done that elsewhere

21. - Top - End - #201
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

So I marked up this post to lend some veracity to what I say now. Someone in the Lounge targeted BCH

- - - Updated - - -

Go to that post and quote it to see how I marked it up btw And I may have done that elsewhere
    Confirming that someone in the Lounge targeted Batcathat. Source: I was in the Lounge and targeted Batcathat. I don't think sharing what I targeted them with is helpful atm.

...also why did you have to do that now I need to go through and quote your entire ISO to check for marked up posts and I really do not have the mental energy for that rn.

...or I could just sleep and let that be a Future Snowblaze problem. Then again Future Snowblaze will not have much free time tomorrow so...

Eh. Priority whenever I have time for this game is a) trying harder to construct a plausible town!Dakrsidder world, and b) if I fail at doing that, ISOing Dakrsidder for unpairings. If I can get that done I should be able to make semi-informed decisions from here.

- - - Updated - - -

I will note that Dakrsidder should not provide the same info as me if we both got information as the rules state that different info will be given if possible. I do have some potential suspects and I will be honest that weirdly enough a Cao/Snow pairing *might* make sense to me at this junction. It is a possibility.
    ...explain that possibility to me? I do not see how the evidence we have fits with sensible play for a hypothetical me/Caoimhin/Dakrsidder team. Or is Dakrsidder town in this world?

Extended Signature

22. - Top - End - #202

Confirming that someone in the Lounge targeted Batcathat. Source: I was in the Lounge and targeted Batcathat. I don't think sharing what I targeted them with is helpful atm.

...also why did you have to do that now I need to go through and quote your entire ISO to check for marked up posts and I really do not have the mental energy for that rn.

...or I could just sleep and let that be a Future Snowblaze problem. Then again Future Snowblaze will not have much free time tomorrow so...

Eh. Priority whenever I have time for this game is a) trying harder to construct a plausible town!Dakrsidder world, and b) if I fail at doing that, ISOing Dakrsidder for unpairings. If I can get that done I should be able to make semi-informed decisions from here.

- - - Updated - - -

...explain that possibility to me? I do not see how the evidence we have fits with sensible play for a hypothetical me/Caoimhin/Dakrsidder team. Or is Dakrsidder town in this world?
    I'll let you know it is on the dakrsidder ISO bit.

And okay going to be fully honest I don't fully believe you and Cao are wolves but if you were you would be the ones smart enough to set up Moss/Dakrsidder to look like wolves. I am most likely WIFOMing myself. I am good at that.

23. - Top - End - #203

Dakrsidder

I got nothing from my investigation last phase.

I also forgot to put my night action in 2nd night so go me.

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

24. - Top - End - #204
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Given we have less than an hour and Snow didn't give me another location to search (Don't say "Oh that won't work" without giving people better alternatives you would prefer please)

And I am 100% hell no on letting Dakrsidder be the only one investigating an area.

Changing mine to Investigating the Lounge
    Noticed this on reread. RL sucked me away from the game, I meant to check back in before end of phase and did not, and even when I was posting I wasn't sufficiently mentally engaged to think of mechanical plans. Lounge is probably what I would have said if I had been though so it worked out. Sorry!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Dakrsidder

I got nothing from my investigation last phase.

I also forgot to put my night action in 2nd night so go me.
    Okay cool so town!bladescape implies evidence for town!Zelphas as I said earlier.

I do not trust bladescape rn.

Extended Signature

25. - Top - End - #205

Okay cool so town!bladescape implies evidence for town!Zelphas as I said earlier.

I do not trust bladescape rn.
    Senpai never trusts me

26. - Top - End - #206
    Pixie in the Playground

Gonna vote for [red]Darksiders [/red] (spelling I think is wrong but alas) before I head into work.

27. - Top - End - #207

So I am going to do something I know will be controversial. I am not voting today. Now specifically I am aware that voting for someone who isn't in lead would be the optimal choice if I have doubts RE Dakrsidders. And the fact that everyone is so willing to vote really gives me doubts. But I can't pin down who I think for sure is Black team anymore.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground

So I am going to do something I know will be controversial. I am not voting today. Now specifically I am aware that voting for someone who isn't in lead would be the optimal choice if I have doubts RE Dakrsidders. And the fact that everyone is so willing to vote really gives me doubts. But I can't pin down who I think for sure is Black team anymore.
    Maybe I'm missing what you're saying, but while I can understand having doubts (I'm personally hoping that the wolves have just given up on Dakrsidder, but that's certainly not the only option), isn't not voting at all basically just volunteering to get blackened?

29. - Top - End - #209

Maybe I'm missing what you're saying, but while I can understand having doubts (I'm personally hoping that the wolves have just given up on Dakrsidder, but that's certainly not the only option), isn't not voting at all basically just volunteering to get blackened?
    According to the two regulations:
    Day 1 regulation : when executing a White player, one of the player who voted against them is blackened.
    Day 2 regulation : abstaining from voting will blackenyou.

So to give the yes the best move from one perspective would be to vote for someone who isn't up for the top slot (honestly that would be most folks best move).

Right now we don't know who if anyone is blackened and we don't know if they will learn. We also know the Black Team needs to blacken all of White Team.

I have publicly stated I am White team, it is up to y'all to come to a conclusion where these actions are logically consistent.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

As of Regulation #2, abstaining is a guaranteed blacken, yes. That's the newest regulation, so I could see that being missed.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, never mind the above; adding to a conversation I was no part of, I apologize.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show