New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Graduates of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Mate I deleted my signature (well moved it to copy back in after the game). The paranoia is real also Mossdragon seems likely to me, I will say if it was those two then they did a really good job for being so new

- - - Updated - - -

Also I literally dreamed about this forum last night with Monokuma quoting me with a paraphrased quote and then saying signatures were not allowed. What kind of trippy dream is it to dream about being on a forum

2. - Top - End - #242
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

pokes in

bladescape: a) explain BCH please, b) I am... not overly convinced that Zelphas should be clear for the killer-was-sulking thing, I could definitely see a world where a Dakrsidder partner writes them off as screwed and decides to claim evidence against them for towncred (though obligatory "I need to reread stuff") and c) if I'm correct in believing you're townreading me for not hard pushing Dakrsidder, I am highly amused.

Okay reading comprehension failure you already explained BCH. I'd ask you to quote sources but, uh... fine, note to self, reread thread to check that out.

pokes out again
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 28
    Werewolf games lost: 18
    Games as town: 28.5
    Games as neutral: 6.5
    Games as wolf: 11
    Games narrated: 2
    Deaths: 30

Extended Signature

3. - Top - End - #243
    Bugbear in the Playground

Sorry, haven't been paying attention the last couple days. Still looking to sub out but doesn't look like that'll happen.

Did we just go from a Day phase to another Day phase? Or was I really out of it?

4. - Top - End - #244

Oh we did as a new regulation. Also no quoting (though I think you can quote and just erase the text/put in filler) or other plagiarism or you get smote.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Pixie in the Playground

Alrighty alrighty… As usual for this game, I am confused. The Athedia not voting schtick is still boggling my mind, and the “be bizarre so you don’t seem like a wolf” thing doesn’t… seem like her type of thing? I don’t know what she considers a "good play" (and she definitely has opinions on that lol), but to be fair I’m not exactly the best judge of that myself since I have no idea what’s going on. Cao seems to be the “be radically honest about my sus abilities” right now, and that seems like it could be wolfy. I’m trying to contemplate why I mentally cleared Cao – I think it was because he revealed his ability? I’ll vote CaoimhinTheCape for now but might change later if needed to avoid ties. Or if someone points out “hey you ignored this 100% town confirming action” but this lunch break is the most amount of time I have for dedicating brainpower to the game.
    (I know in theory it’s already been explained, but I’m not connecting the dots and am curious about Bladescapes reads on Snow 100% being town and BCH as Dakrsidder’s partner.)
    Also - is this a make it or break it kill? I thought the ratio was still ok?

Spoiler: Current Votes
    Show
    Current votes:
    Athedia: Zelphas
    MossDragon: Bladescape ( ☹ )
    CaoimhinTheCape: MossDragon
    Posted without Voting: Athedia, CaoimhinTheCape, SnowBlaze, BatCatHat
    Not here yet: I think that’s everyone!

6. - Top - End - #246

For Snow:
    Start reading top of page 4.

I won't confirm or deny my reasons on you just that I think you're town.

For Moss:
    Reread the latest narrations for Regulations.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

7. - Top - End - #247

Just in case I lose time tomorrow cuz I am cooking for my mom I will put MossDragon

8. - Top - End - #248
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Oh. Right. Yes. I forgot that interaction happened, but yeah, BCH/Dakrsidder not w/w. Thanks bladescape.

MossDragon 2: bladescape, Athedia
    Athedia 1: Zelphas
    CaoimhinTheCape 1: MossDragon
    Not voting: Batcathat, CaoimhinTheCape, Snowblaze

Fun. I am against killing Athedia or Caoimhin without a sufficiently strong case (I don't think "can cancel the actions of everyone else in their hangout location" is a power that's unrealistic for town to have).

Maybe it is just MossDragon. I do need to actually reread stuff properly before I'd feel okay about voting them, but if I had to vote rn that's what I'd do.

Then again I still don't have sufficiently strong reasons to townread bladescape, but do I have reasons to suspect bladescape beyond the obligatory paranoia? I don't think so.

Extended Signature

9. - Top - End - #249
    Ogre in the Playground

I really wish we had more to go on, it seems like I can't rule out anyone entirely. Though after Dakrsidder's flip I feel like Athedia and Zelphas are at the very least unlikely to be wolves and while Cao being a wolf is possible (considering the wolves knew that they likely would get a new chance to kill someone if no one died, I could see them intentionally not killing anyone. Do we know if they have to try and kill?) I'm still leaning towards trusting him.

So I guess that leaves me with blade, who I'm not really leaning either way on, and Snowblaze and MossDragon that I'm actively suspicious of.

If I have the time and energy later today, I might try and ISO one or both of them and see if anything clicks.

10. - Top - End - #250

Vote: MossDragon so my vote is somewhere and I don't get blackened.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Yeah. MossDragon since I should probably also avoid being blackened.

I'm not happy about taking the easy way out, but I do not have the time to find town!MossDragon and an actual wolf if that turns out to be the case, so... yeah, I will just have to hope. Sorry if this is wrong.

Extended Signature

12. - Top - End - #252
    Pixie in the Playground

Alas
    As a last ditch effort to not have the game end in a few hours, since nobody's else suspects Cao,

Athedia

If someone could swap off me that'd be great :D but also it's been a fun game. 💜

13. - Top - End - #253
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

The near-universal vote on Mossdragon makes me nervous, but at this point it's the best we've got, so I'll join it.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #254

I will say I can reveal myself to get those votes off me but also I have like a million things to do today and honestly feel like I dropped enough hints to my role.

- - - Updated - - -

Also MossDragon, you haven't really put up a defense for yourself, usually a role reveal or anything at this stage you know?

15. - Top - End - #255
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Trial 4 is over. Please wait for narration.

- - - Updated - - -

Spoiler: Vote recap
    Show
    MossDragon : 6
    Athedia : 1

Once again, the case is overwhelmingly one-sided. Monokuma slams the button without hesitation.
    "MossDragon, it's your turn ! Let's give it everything we've got !"

Spoiler: Execution
    Show
    This time, the stage is an underground rocket launching platform.
    MossDragon is ruthlessly pushed towards the removable stairs that lead inside the small rocket's cockpit. But at the last moment, the stairs move under their feet and they fall, straight under the rocket's reactor.
    Before they can get back up, the rocket's close and start the launch sequence, incinerating them.
    For a brief moment, you get to see the sky again as the hatch opens for the rocket. The rocket itself misfires, crashes and burns.

MossDragon was executed. They were a member of the Black team, the Ultimate Hypnotist and Ultimate Gambler.
    You are the Ultimate Hypnotist
    As a daily life (night) action, you can hypnotize a player you are hanging out with. You will learn their Ultimate talent. You can only hypnotize one player at a time.
    As a daily life (night) action, you can release the player you have hypnotized. If you do, you cannot hypnotize a new player in the same phase.
    As an action in any phase, you can cancel the action(s) other than voting of the player you hypnotized.
    As a daily life (night) action, you can commit murder for the Black team. Only one of you per phase can use this action.
    When you commit murder, you can make your hypnotized player commit the murder in your stead.

You are the Ultimate Gambler
    As a daily life (night) action, you can take a wild guess. Try to guess the perpetrator, the target and the Ultimate talent of an action for this phase. If at least two out of three of your guesses are correct, you will trace the action and learn the three parts.
    Monokuma looks at the mess of his execution with an embarassed look on his face.
    "I really need to get this one to work. Ho well. Mistakes were made."
    As you catch yourselves feeling a glimmer of hope, the bear turns back to you.
    "Since you're all hotshots at this, I suppose you can manage some restrictions. From now on, I expect you to respect each other's privacy !"

New regulation : investigating alibis other than where you were hanging out is punishable by death.

"Now shoo ! You have a future murder to solve !"

Daycycle 5 begins. Daily life 5 phase has started and will end in about 24 hours.

Hangout groups :
    Lounge : Snowblaze, bladescape
    Cafeteria : Zelphas, Batcathat
    Sulking : Athedia, CaoimhinTheCape
    Yes, I am slightly egomaniac. Why didn't you ask?

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    The world needs more platypi
    I wish you could be

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari
    Also this isn’t D&D, flaming the troll doesn’t help either.

16. - Top - End - #256

Why am I sulking is the Gym off limits?

17. - Top - End - #257
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Good question !
    This is not a mistake.
    Yes, I am slightly egomaniac. Why didn't you ask?

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    The world needs more platypi
    I wish you could be

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari
    Also this isn’t D&D, flaming the troll doesn’t help either.

18. - Top - End - #258

I guess Cafeteria then

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

First of all, I don't think it's time to investigate yet. Second, wouldn't this break the new rule?
    Last edited by Batcathat; 2024-05-12 at 02:39 PM.

20. - Top - End - #260

I am sorry I mixed up colors. That should be cafeteria

- - - Updated - - -

I had the wrong code BCH, I am typing on my phone while getting dressed for mother's day. Why are you trying to get someone from White Team killed? That's messed up. Also for your information it took me 8 tries to type out the correct color e

- - - Updated - - -

Also again with folks editing posts, I got chewed out my first game for editing a post but now anyone does it and it is fine? Wtf

- - - Updated - - -

Also again with folks editing posts, I got chewed out my first game for editing a post but now anyone does it and it is fine? Wtf

- - - Updated - - -

Great and because GitP was lagging and double posted I broke a rule I am so ****ing over this forum

21. - Top - End - #261
    Ogre in the Playground

Sorry, I just wanted to point it out, in case you had missed or misunderstood the rule. In any case, I don't think it would be a problem unless your action actually went through, whether or not I mentioned it.

22. - Top - End - #262

Editing posts for typos I've always been okay with. I believe MossDragon already got told off for extensive editing this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Although I just post again when I've made an error because I don't like editing in ww lol

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

23. - Top - End - #263
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Okay. I'm going to try and run through what I know, based on the info we've gathered so far:

--Black Team wins if half of the players are on Black Team, and White Team wins if all Black Team players are voted out. Since the game's still going, and since we were whittled down to eight living players before throwing out a single member of Black team, I can say with reasonable certainty that there is only one Black Team member left.

--By refusing to vote on Trial 3, Athedia is blackened, unless there's a "blackened-clearing" power I don't know about among the Ultimate Talents.

--Before they were outed as wolf, dakrsidder attempted to throw suspicion on Athedia, which gives Athedia a soft townlean in my mind.

--Before they were voted out and outed as wolf, Mossdragon tried to create a coutnerwagon on CaoimhinTheCape, which gives CaoimhinTheCape a soft townlean in my mind.

--dakrsidder and Batcathat both investigated the same place at Deadly Life 2 and reported no information; since dakrsidder was later revealed as wolf, that gives Batcathat a very soft townlean in my mind.

--Athedia and Mossdragon both investigated the same place at Deadly Life 2 and reported no information; since Mossdragon was later revealed as wolf, that gives Athedia an additional very soft townlean in my mind. (I investigated there too, but I know I'm White Team.)

--CaoimhinTheCape and Snowblaze both investigated the crime scene at Deadly Life 2 and reported no information; if we assume that dakrsidder as "Ultimate Assassin" performed that kill, that gives both CaoimhinTheCape and Snowblaze very soft townleans in my mind.

With all of that sorted, the two I find most suspicious at this moment are Batcathat and Snowblaze. That being said, I'm working more with a lack of exonerating evidence than anything condemning; depending on who the Black Team member kills (if they can kill, and I assume they can since the game hasn't ended) tonight, we should hopefully get more information.
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #264

It's good to know I don't exist even after going through the process of helping people reach MossDragon lmao

25. - Top - End - #265
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

I knew I was missing someone... Sorry bladescape. Frankly, I have no read on you, which somehow becomes a townread at the moment. Being (I think) the leading voice on outing Mossdragon helps, for sure.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #266

BCH was the first to bring it up. I was the voice who started the wagon. BCH definitely deserves some credit

27. - Top - End - #267

Black team only win if all White team players alive are blackened, not if they outnumber them. As it stands I should be according to regulations the only White team member blackened right now. So they will likely try to focus on others or get folks to blacken themselves.

As it stands we have 1 blackened/1 black team/4 white unblackened or grey

Is my math off here?

28. - Top - End - #268
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

I can't quote it without dying, but look at the first post again. If half of the remaining players are on the Black Team, Black Team wins.

As long as there hasn't been any blackening that we don't know about, your math is right.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #269

Well the likelihood is that only one more Black team member exists.

30. - Top - End - #270

If 2 existed we would've lost before we voted out Dark.