New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Parson's lucky boop up, and the road to victory

Quote Originally Posted by sihnfahl View Post
    Nope. Jillian took all the units that could reach Ansom. They weren't in range of the lake. Only the 5 gwiffons, Jillian and the 3 archons had the move to reach the lake. So now it's down to 4 gwiffons, 3 archons, Jillian, Ansom and Vinnie over the lake. No more reinforcements.

He left them over the elves. THey're useless in combat. As for the elves, they have one warlord with them (Tarfu), but they're in no danger. The siege and Ansom are far more valuable targets than the elves.
    I think you're misreading me--sorry if it wasn't clear. I don't mean that any more reinforcements will arrive this turn to take on the dwagons. I mean that when Ansom's current turn ends, most of his air power (himself, Vinnie, Jillian, the Archons, whatever remains of the five best gwiffons) will be stuck over the lake, and the forest troops will be stranded near the party platter.

These are not good things from Ansom's perspective. I will be surprised indeed if Parson fails to make him pay for both of them.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: Parson's lucky boop up, and the road to victory

I had the thought that Jillian's little "I am not a traitor" speech did bring Ansom into the hex. Apparently, they do have the ability to concentrate their attacks on a single target. Concentrate attacks on Ansom. Jillian could well have been serving Wanda's side, after all.

Even if they can't do it this turn and these dwagons are toast, there's bound to be something that can reach that hex before Ansom gets his next move.