New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Yay! Teh saga continues!

All I can say is wow. I joined this comic just a week ago, but I immediately got hooked. I mean c'mon, Warlords + /b/ + brilliant art and humor? In fact I checked the page every day even after learning that there's a tough situation for the people running this thing and that new comics used to show up on Tue+Sat . So I was like "omg wtf lol yay" (not to mention WEEEEEEEEEEE) when I saw the new comic. Keep it up, folks, great work. :D

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Yay! Teh saga continues!

As opposed to continually refreshing the page or checking every day, you can use this the RSS supplied by this site here, which allows you to bring down a list of hyperlinks on a bar in your browser to all the comics which is updated instantly. You can just click on the RSS tab, and when you see a new comic, it means it was updated.

Also, ya, its great to see Erfworld running again, I like the idea of a world with rules just like a game, but yet there's this surreal knowledge of some of these rules, its like the characters are aware of the Fourth Wall, but accept it. Kind of.
    Last edited by TheLogman; 2007-12-05 at 10:12 PM.
    Thanks a TON to Almighty Salmon for the Amazing Log Man!

The Legend of TheLogMan

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Yay! Teh saga continues!

Hmmmm.....perhaps Erfworld IS a product of some fevered dream by Parson after all.
    Another Erfword Tool

Official Metalhead of the I Hate Club. Good riddance.

W.W.S.H.D.
    (What Would Sledge Hammer Do?)