New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default wanda's spell speculation

I'm not sure if this has been speculated or not, but doesn't this strip imply a little of the relationship that Wanda and Zamussels is a little more personal, regarding how Wanda is holding her, the distance between lips, and especially where it only shows their legs, (with the foot propped up a little.)
    I think apart from the slight lesbian relationship that might be shared, that the spell, either due to it's originality or the breaking effect, has caused Zam. to know a little of Wanda's thoughts or surface emotions, such as the effect of the flight of Stan on Wanda.

Sound plausible or another crazy clunker?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Default Re: wanda's spell speculation

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorSarda View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been speculated or not, but doesn't this strip imply a little of the relationship that Wanda and Zamussels is a little more personal, regarding how Wanda is holding her, the distance between lips, and especially where it only shows their legs, (with the foot propped up a little.)
    I think apart from the slight lesbian relationship that might be shared, that the spell, either due to it's originality or the breaking effect, has caused Zam. to know a little of Wanda's thoughts or surface emotions, such as the effect of the flight of Stan on Wanda.

Sound plausible or another crazy clunker?
    plausible but far to easy for an author to shoot down... and remeber wanda is currently catatonic.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Magnificent Boop in the Playground

The fact that Jillian proposed that the two of them should get out of there together (before Wanda had used any of her methods of persuasion) would seem to imply that Jillian had some sort of (at least) friendly feelings -- remember, as far as Jillian knew, Wanda was stuck on the losing end of the final battle.

The erotic overtones of the session are fairly obvious, and clearly deliberate; I hardly think that the dominatrix outfit just happened to be the next thing on Wanda's wardrobe rack. Whether it's simply a psychological pressure tactic or an indication of a real personal relationship (that Wanda exploited for her purposes) is unclear. Wanda's mental breakdown may be a hint that she felt more than she had been willing to admit to anyone (herself included).

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by jindra34 View Post
    and remeber wanda is currently catatonic.
    That doesn't stop some people...
    Last edited by Justyn; 2007-12-22 at 09:51 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well, Jill *did* say she liked it!