New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon's Den (Payers: Ravenkith, Arkol, Bchilders, Dorizzit, and Kyace

Err, then I guess not.
    Quote Originally Posted by starwoof View Post
    Your manly chin makes Jay Leno weep.

2. - Top - End - #602
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon's Den (Payers: Ravenkith, Arkol, Bchilders, Dorizzit, and Kyace

OK. You see Rohan shooting at something, although he misses and you cannot se it. What do you do to his target?
    + forever!

Spoiler
    Show

Avvie by Ichneumon, siggy by Hive Mind

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

(I stated my first in a dungeon)

3. - Top - End - #603

I'll whisper to Rohan, "What is it? Need help?"

4. - Top - End - #604

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Just wish I could see better," Rohan says as he focuses to shoot one more arrow at his target.

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack:(1d20+18)[23]
    Damage:(1d8+4)[6]
    The bunny's scared, the bunny's scared of you...shivering.
    And you've got these f***ing claws and these fangs man And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs and you're thinking, you're thinking to yourself, I dont know what to do man....I don't know how to kill the bunny With this you don't know how to kill the bunny

5. - Top - End - #605

Rowan: You miss yet again. Since the target gives no reaction, you assume that it is not a creature. What do you do to the object?
    + forever!

Spoiler
    Show

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

6. - Top - End - #606

WolfInSheepsClothing

Rowan whispers over toward Jon, "Do you have a light? I don't like not knowing what we're messing with."
    And you've got these f***ing claws and these fangs man And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs and you're thinking, you're thinking to yourself, I dont know what to do man....I don't know how to kill the bunny With this you don't know how to kill the bunny

7. - Top - End - #607

Jon pulls out the light. (Its continual flame, if it matters.)

8. - Top - End - #608

BChilders: You see arrows with an odd flare. They have a radiance about them that makes them seem special. What do you do to them?
    + forever!

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #609

WolfInSheepsClothing

OOC: What happened to what I was shooting at?

I'll move closer to check them out.

10. - Top - End - #610

OOC: That was what you were shooting at.

BChilders: You see a small gylph in the arrows. it is a finely carved U. It gleams just like the tips and ends of the arrows.
    + forever!

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #611

WolfInSheepsClothing

Rowan will grab one of the arrows and inspect it closer.

12. - Top - End - #612

The U has a small V scrawled onto one end. That is all you see.
    + forever!

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #613

Jon casts detect magic. *spellcraft if needed. spellcraft - (1d20+22)[27]*

14. - Top - End - #614

You find out that the arrows are +3 Arrows of Returning, and that they might have other magical properties.
    + forever!

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #615

He says as much.

16. - Top - End - #616

You cannot tell, but you seem to detect an aura of power about them that seems. . . destructive.
    + forever!

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #617

WolfInSheepsClothing

Rowan pockets one of them and offers the other to Kyace if he wants. Then looks around the rest of the room.

18. - Top - End - #618

All that you find are four more arrows, each the same as the two you found.
    + forever!

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #619

"No thanks, there's something off about the arrows that I can't place my finger on. Take care when you use them."

20. - Top - End - #620

WolfInSheepsClothing

Rowan puts all six away and looks around the room to see if there is an exit or anything else.

21. - Top - End - #621

You cannot tell if there is an exit.
    + forever!

Spoiler
    Show