New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default Jamie and Rob at Katsucon in DC, Rob in NJ

As noted in the con schedule thread, Jamie doesn't do a lot of cons. However, he and I will be at Katsucon in Washington DC, February 15-17, along with about a dozen other webcomics guests, such as Phil and Kaja Foglio, the Applegeeks, and Mookie of Dominic Deegan.

Among other events we'll be participating in, you can win original one-of-a-kind Erfworld art as part of Katsucon's Epic Webcomics Win contest.

Can't make DC? I'll have a table set up at the Wicked Winter Renaissance Faire in Edison, NJ the week before. That's February 8 and 9 for any adults up that way (no kids at this one, because they sell handcrafted soaps that are shaped inappropriately)
    Rob Balder, Erfworld author/co-creator, and creator of PartiallyClips

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: Jamie and Rob at Katsucon in DC, Rob in NJ

Hey hey, more updates. So if you're coming out to Katsu tomorrow, I'm hosting a panel Friday night at 10pm, ADVANCED CELL SHADING!

I've posted the line art I'll be working with for demonstration purposes over at my sketch blog. Since it's "advanced," I'll be glossing over most of the setup work and concentrate mostly on cell shading concepts that I use regularly on Erfworld and other projects.

Other than that, if you catch me at our table and would like a sketch of something, hit me up. I'll draw almost anything (okay, I'll draw anything really). Hope to see some of you there!
    Jamie Noguchi, artist and co-creator of Erfworld and evil monkey responsible for Angry Zen Master.