New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 21718192021222324252627
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: vampire2948's Adventure!

Jesaral

The halfling walks into the bathing room and looks at the tub.

"Is this what you big people use to clean yourselves in?" she looks at it, somewhat surprised. "I mean, I always thought you would make your tubs bigger than us halflings did."

The halfling undresses and sets a spare set of clothes next to the tub... then she reaches into her bag and pulls out a tiny wooden raft, two miniature ships, and what looks like a shark made of rubber. She takes the soap cake and sets it on the raft to give her easier access to it in the tub.

"Where do you have the room for the boats?"

The halfling gets into the tub and cleans herself up, occasionally stopping play with the toys she brought into the tub with her... having particular fun tormenting the two boats with her shark and a dangerous sea serpent (played by her left hand). After thoroughly cleaning herself, she only waits until the water gets a little too cooled down before she rinses off and gets dressed.

Though clean, she does seem just a little wrinkled from being in the tub too long.

"And here I thought I could get a swimming pool for the price of a tub." she sighs.

She gets dressed, heads downstairs and gets something to eat. "Hmm... do you happen to have those little fried bits of chicken in sauce? Sweet and sour I think its called. I heard that some of the eastern cuisines serve it up with rice."

After eating, she makes sure the others have found their rooms alright. Then she gets a nice bit of steak and feeds it to Buster, making sure her dinosaur is doing fine in the stables.

Finally, she heads to her room, undresses, and sleeps soundly in her bed.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Audious View Post
    Randel, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

2. - Top - End - #782
    Orc in the Playground

Gromtul
    "Aye! Lad!" Gromtul shouts at the bartender, even though he's only a few feet away, "Get me anot'er pint! Tha' last one was a lit'l weak! Oi've had pigeon blud stronger 'innit!"

Grasping the drink as it's slid down the bar to him, and quaffing the whole mug, Gromtul burps and yells again.

"Tha' was bett'r! Now, Laddy, a third! Ther' gettin' lonely in me stomach!"

3. - Top - End - #783
    Bugbear in the Playground

A third mug slides down the bar and stops infront of you.

OOC:

You are going to test my drunkenness rules, arent you.

All expenses are included in the cost for the rooms, as I cannot be bothered to work them out myself ^^

I will start the next day when everyone goes to sleep / dies of alcohol poisoning / falls asleep at the bar / eight hours of 'game time' pass.
    Last edited by vampire2948; 2008-03-09 at 05:34 AM.

4. - Top - End - #784
    Orc in the Playground

Gromtul
    "Well hellu!" Gromtul says, as the pint stops in front of him "Fancy meetin' you 'ere!"

(1d20+8)[21]

Draining the pint, he beckons for another three, and downs them as fast as he can.

(1d20+6)[18]
    (1d20+5)[20]
    (1d20+4)[16]

(If he's still standing...)

"Oi! My apologi's fer earlier lass!" Gromtul yells at the bartender, foam speckling his beard. "I' doesn' taste li' pigu'n blud! I' tastes li' darg'n spit!"

"No' gi'me too mor, an' I'll hea' ta bed!"

(1d20+3)[8]
    (1d20+2)[10]

5. - Top - End - #785
    Ogre in the Playground

Jesaral

Jesaral gets up bright and early in the morning and empties the bag of holding onto the floor, getting a good look at all the loot they got from the previous day.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Audious View Post
    Randel, you are a gentleman and a scholar.