New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Kelly Yann

Once he's finished doing what he can to the ship, Kelly's found wandering between the bridge and the engine room. Really pacing out of impatience and frustration he maintains the pretence of double checking the work done and trying to think of a way to stop it happening again. At some point he set aside a nice selection of grenade-like toys which could easily be strapped to his belt, picked up a pistol that felt light in his hands and packed up the sniper rifle into its case, that is after checking they were both clean and ready to use.

When he's told of where they are headed he retorts "Is probably best if yer don't go rushin' onto a space station armed for a raid, their gonna be keepin' half a paranoid eye out for us if their brain pans aint shot. We should go an' ask around but keep it under the radar."
    Last edited by Bushwhacked; 2008-04-30 at 01:18 PM. Reason: sorry for the multiple posts...
    Awesome avatar by Shades of Gray- check this out.

'Famous I don't know about. It's hard to be famous and alive. I just want to play music every day and hear someone say, 'Thanks, that was great, here's some money, same time tomorrow, okay?'- Terry Pratchett, Soul Music

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Serenity: Orca Intrepid

Over a week and all I have are three posts and two drop outs? I know people have exams and such, but this is ridiculous. I'm pulling the plug on this one. Thanks to everyone who tried to make this game work and sorry it didn't take off.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Characters

DMing
    Sanity Check: IC OOC
    Age of Worms in Eberron IC OOC

Quote Originally Posted by mshady View Post
    Not sure of the details, I trust in King.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaggedAngel View Post
    "Hello, there. You seem to be in the middle of something overtly magical. Is this a bad time to talk?"
    Drawing OOTS Avatars Guide

3. - Top - End - #153
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Serenity: Orca Intrepid

Gutting but it happens, later everyone and thanks Tius, especially for picking up the guaging interest thread after i thought it dead.
    Awesome avatar by Shades of Gray- check this out.

'Famous I don't know about. It's hard to be famous and alive. I just want to play music every day and hear someone say, 'Thanks, that was great, here's some money, same time tomorrow, okay?'- Terry Pratchett, Soul Music