New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 132829303132333435363738
Results 1,111 to 1,114 of 1114
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: World of Eninn: Rise of the Tyrant II

Maeslyra

Her pallor finally returning to normal, Maeslyra smirks. "If that is the case, perhaps the challenge is to overcome the desire to destroy it." She keeps the cat held tightly in one arm. The other is in use currently, scritching the cat about the head, an activity that can be stopped on a moment's notice if she needs it for something.

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateGuy

Sunduval

"I shudder to ponder the scale that the wizard would use for himself. That you Shae for sharing that particular thought, I will take the bet, see something in gold coming up, maybe a fresco or mural etched in gold."

Sunduval will move with the group shield and morningstar now at the ready.

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Dwarf in the Playground

Godwin

Godwin grins at Shae's jest. "That would be disturbing. Mind you, you slept through many displays of manly vigor two rooms ago. If it is a statue of him in the buff I vote for you to dress him for us." the bard grins, a twinkle in his eye.

Turning back to the door he eyes it critically "It's going to be a fight. I'll even give you two to one odds on it. 10 gold. One hallway without traps, we fight. Two hallways with traps, we don't. No traps in this hallway." he concludes.

The bard looks back to Shae and Sunduval "Would any of you brave fighter types want to open the door? I'm going to cower behind you."

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Barbarian in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Room of Fallen Heroes
    Evening, Monday, 22nd of Springdawn 1556

Beyond the next door is a long stone room, similar to the previous three. Down the center of the room are three glowing orbs, providing illumination. On each side of the room are two statues: a mithril or silver statue of a small dragon and a metal-clad warrior on one side, and a metalline bear and robed female on the other.

At the far end is another statue of a familiar subject - this time as a middle aged human - carved in stone.

{Everyone is still outside the room at this point}