New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Blazing Crystal

1. - Top - End - #271
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Blazing Crystal

Borak

Borak took some step back, looked at the Scorpions and looked at his injuries and thought : I'm not enough efficient He closed his eyes and he held his great axe in front of him
    Oh power of mine
    help my weapon
    and my friends there
    to stop this beast
    give this weapon the power to cut all things
    help me slash my ennemies

some lights came from the hands of Borak and went into the weapon and then fade away

Spoiler
    Show
    MAGIC WEAPON
    by the way I think Borak is at 8 LP :S

2. - Top - End - #272
    Orc in the Playground

The scorpion attack Takihoti again. The Frozen crystal shines. A fresh breese starts to move around the little group. Suddenly, she seem to be lucky, she avoid all attack of the desert best. Some injure look to be restore to everyone. Xander heard a familiar voice in his head: ''Good luck... I have fate in you...''

Takihoti looks more furious against the scorpion, she miss some of her offensive strike but she hit him on the eyes. She turns to her friends. ''Quick! Beat him!''

Spoiler
    Show
    Everyone wa sheal by the breeze: 22 hp.
    Last edited by Klern; 2009-07-05 at 05:21 PM.
    The life is eternal if you remenber your friends inside your heart. (It's really cliché, right?)

DMming: Frozen Crystal, Wind Crystal, Blazing Crystal, Save a pinky princess

3. - Top - End - #273
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Borak run in the direction of the scorpion and attacked

4. - Top - End - #274
    Bugbear in the Playground

Xandar

The fire genasi only blinked at Takihoti's urgings, tilting his head to the side as he watched the scorpion on the chain. He knew that voice from somewhere. It'd been a while since he'd heard it, though, and he wasn't quite sure where. Not a lot of people trusted him and he really wanted to know who this was.

Even though it was the middle of a battle, Xandar closed his eyes and thought hard. The cool breeze enveloped him and suddenly he saw the small frost pixie, preparing a snowball to throw at him. "Hey, don't shoot!" he called out loud.

Then he opened his eyes, realised where he was and shook his head. "I mean yeah, let's shoot! For Frosty!" He raised his hand and, whispering words of magic, he shot a ball of pure ice at the scorpion, not really taking aim in his excitement. Frosty had to be alive.