New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Chasing Twilight (IC)

"I'd devote everything I could." said Elissa fervently, caught up in her words.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

"But perhaps it is a matter of reason or logic. The only way of the weak to succeed against the strong is to risk it, and it is clear that if we won't stand up to them we will eventually be destroyed. The way I see it, it's not a matter of choice. So... I would 'devote' myself, yes, but I must hear of your plan first," declares the Scholar with a grim look in his eyes.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

"Haahaaa! Hahahaha." Collette finishes off, her left arm supporting her right as it holds up her by her temples. She shakes her head and looks up at the strange woman. "This is the start of your plan? A bunch of misfits of various stories in a cavern? And we have to take this seriously? Pfffahahahaha!" She skirts her way around the room, dragging her gauntlet against the stone wall. "This is funny to a level I haven't seen in a long, long time. So whats the plan, huh? Are we gonna play make-believe and pretend while making some sort of 'last stand" -to which Collette makes air quotes- "For those pansies up in the real world to battle to feel special inside?"
    Just finding my roots again.