New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society 2

Startled, the girl whirls around. A curious mix of horror and relief plays in her wide-open eyes as she regards Soushi. "I - it - it's really you, isn't it. Thank goodness, I- I-..."

At this distance, it's obvious to Soushi that the girl is not in her good senses. The way her eyes dart around, unfocused, and her hoarse voice, are tell-tale signs she's either been drugged, enchanted... or tortured out of her wits.

"I find this so hard to believe... all the othe- others, they were fakes, I had- I had to ki-..." The girls stutters and stops, jumpily glancing everywhere around herself, as if to see no-one's following. Then she turns back to Soushi, solemn look on her frightened face. "Nagamichi Soushi-san, would you please follow me? I have things to discuss with you. About the fate of Soul Society."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #392
    Orc in the Playground

Whoever it was that set this poor, disheveled girl up, it was clear to Soushi that it was much too elaborate to be a simple trap.

That they would choose him of all people to receive this message struck him as irony, if nothing else.

"Well, that sounds important, so I guess I have no choice now, do I?"
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #393
    Ettin in the Playground

The girl nods, gives a paranoid glance to their surroundings again, before scutling away with Soushi close behind. She leads him through twisting alleyways and through disheveled buildings that should've been abandoned long since but hadn't. They walk past beggars and drunkards lying about, even sneak around a few budding streetfights, before arriving to an age-old warehouse.

The moment she opens the doors, Soushi is overwhelmed by eerie sense of familiarity. No, he's almost certainly never been here before - but jubilant decorations on the walls leave no room for mistake.

On the wall before him, there's a large sign reading:

To our dear friend Soushi: Congratulations for graduating!

4. - Top - End - #394
    Orc in the Playground

Soushi seems absolutely disgusted when he sees the decorations on the wall. Part of him gets nostalgic about the absolutely delightful massacre he'd promoted many years before, but the actor in him reflexively remains in character.

Despite his desire to avoid physical contact with the beat-up street rat in a shihakusho that led him here, the "character" Nagamichi Soushi reaches for the hem of her robe and lifts her clear off the ground, eyes wide open in an expression of utter rage. "What is the meaning of this?!" He practically spits in her face.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

5. - Top - End - #395
    Orc in the Playground

[4th division barracks, a few days ago]

Kazuma seemed a little bored. As per the recommendations of the 4th division's squad members, he did his absolute best to just rest up and not strain himself. Truth be told, his body had seen worse days than the results of the Joint Operation, mostly as a result of his own recklessness.

Vice-Captain Seiko's words still rang fresh on his mind.

"I'm a little disappointed in you, Kazuma-kun. Actual battle situations such as the one you were in are not the proper time or place for experimenting. I'll let it slide this time because I've made similar mistakes myself, but I don't want to see this happen again. (...) Dull blades are of no use in our division, Kazuma-kun."
    But if real battle wasn't the place to try these techniques out, where would it be?
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2010-10-23 at 11:22 AM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #396
    Ettin in the Playground

[Zaraki District]

The girl looks like she's about to burst into tears in the face of Soushi's fury. "That's what the- the- they all said!", she cries. "But y- y- you're the real one, right? You must remember!" Her voice is a high-pitched wail now, ringing with utter desperation. Sickening, really.

"Su- Suzume-sama told me how you must've tortured them! How they must've suffered! She to- to- told me all these things about you! Tell me they're right! I- I-..."

"... don't want to kill... anymore..."

7. - Top - End - #397
    Orc in the Playground

[Zaraki District]

"You couldn't kill me if your life depended on this, girlie. And as of right now, it does. Who's this 'Suzume' you speak of?" Soushi replied. What was going on here?

He was sure he'd covered his tracks perfectly. Someone had pulled the skeleton out of his closet, and it was clear whoever it was really did know about him.

But the name "Suzume" didn't ring a bell.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #398
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Which brought them to the second point: they were now on the ground, and each was trapping the other's limb, in a position where escape was practically impossible. And Kazuma had just delivered a massive attack to Seiko's abdomen, which is directly related to a combatant's ability to breathe.

"Hooooooooooooooooooohhhh...!!!

Breath is the fuel of assault. The deeper the attacker's breath, the longer he can keep attacking.

And Kazuma had just had an accelerated freefall's worth of time to breath in. Strangely enough, he released Seiko's leg. Quickly pulling back with his back muscles, he gained ever-so-slight distance from Seiko's legs.

And then he started punching furiously at his opponent's thighs, knees and shins.

"ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA TATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA TATATA WA-TAAAAAAAAAH!!!"
    The instant Kazuma released Seiko's leg, he would feel an odd sensation, like a warm wind with traces of sand scouring his exposed skin. He would recognize that particular sensation as the feeling of Seiko's unrestrained reiatsu, which Seiko was now flaring out characteristically as he sprung up into a handstand to escape Kazuma's assault.

The sudden reiatsu flare would slow Kazuma enough to let Seiko get to the handstand, and give him just enough time, given his skill in movement, to propel himself around to Kazuma's other side, grab his leg, and throw him bodily from the wreckage of their landing site (Seiko would have to get that fixed later).

Whether or not it worked, Kazuma would hear Seiko laughing as he looked at the Vice-Captain. Had Seiko finally lost his mind?

((OOC))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kuroi, Seiko is a Vice-Captain, not a third-seat.
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2010-10-23 at 11:12 AM.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Orc in the Playground

((OOC) Sorry! Totally forgot about that... I have no idea why I had 3rd seat in mind. )

Kazuma flared his own Reiatsu in response, a reflex of sorts as he felt Seiko's response. He was sure he could land at least a few punches on his legs before he escaped, but that ship had sailed.

While Kazuma's leg DOES get grabbed, it was likely Seiko didn't count on Kazuma's response being to spin on his heel with what seemed to be a one-legged shunpo and an attempt to kick himself free.

If he held on tightly enough, Seiko would most definitely spin WITH him.

But there was still something that didn't add up.

Seiko's reach with his legs was greater than Kazuma's. If anything, using Hakuda in a match to first blood put Kazuma at a disadvantage. Why hadn't he drawn his Zanpakutou yet?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #400
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Kazuma seemed a little bored. As per the recommendations of the 4th division's squad members, he did his absolute best to just rest up and not strain himself. Truth be told, his body had seen worse days than the results of the Joint Operation, mostly as a result of his own recklessness.

3rd seat Seiko's words still rang fresh on his mind.

But if real battle wasn't the place to try these techniques out, where would it be?

At that moment, there was a knock on the door to Kazuma's room. It opened partway to reveal Captain Masaru.

"Do you have a few moments, Amagatsu? This seems like an ideal time to have a follow-up discussion."
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

11. - Top - End - #401
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post

At that moment, there was a knock on the door to Kazuma's room. It opened partway to reveal Captain Masaru.

"Do you have a few moments, Amagatsu? This seems like an ideal time to have a follow-up discussion."
    "Masaru-tai - I mean, Masaru-san. Please, come in." Kazuma had barely avoided calling Masaru by title, as he'd requested not to be addressed. "Make yourself comfortable, sir. What can I do for you?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #402
    Ettin in the Playground

[Zaraki District]

"You couldn't kill me if your life depended on this, girlie. And as of right now, it does. Who's this 'Suzume' you speak of?" Soushi replied. What was going on here?

He was sure he'd covered his tracks perfectly. Someone had pulled the skeleton out of his closet, and it was clear whoever it was really did know about him.

But the name "Suzume" didn't ring a bell.
    There's a strange glint to the girl's eyes, a glint that could be interpreted as hope. That's a second before her eyes glaze over completely, and a truly deranged hint of a smile creeps on her face. "The- they found out who you are. What you are. Su- Suzume-sama said... it would've been her last mission to kill you. Kill you like the dog you are."

Her voice is happy, in a cold, mocking way. If Soushi was previously convinced the street rat could in no way be of harm to him, well... that feeling is now under attack as the girl's demeanor turns more disturbing by the moment.

"Bu- but by the mercy of our Lord, you were saved, because our Lord has plans for you, because the Change is coming... you want Change, don't you, Nagamichi Soushi-san?"

It's like another whole person is now talking to him. Only plausible explanations are deep-running insanity, or being possessed by something or someone.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Orc in the Playground

"Are you going somewhere with this? I left my tea kettle on the stove." Soushi replied simply.

"I don't particularly care what your goal is or what you believe in. Tell me what you brought me here for, or so help me, you will be left a pile of smoldering ash." With that, Soushi began charging up what looked like a Haien on his free hand.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #404
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"Masaru-tai - I mean, Masaru-san. Please, come in." Kazuma had barely avoided calling Masaru by title, as he'd requested not to be addressed. "Make yourself comfortable, sir. What can I do for you?"

Masaru took a seat near the bed. His expression was unusually serious, all things considered.

"I heard about the nature of your injuries, and a rough sketch of what you did to acquire them. I'd like you to give me a summary in yiour own words, though. I'd like to see if I can offer any suggestions."

15. - Top - End - #405
    Orc in the Playground

Masaru took a seat near the bed. His expression was unusually serious, all things considered.

"I heard about the nature of your injuries, and a rough sketch of what you did to acquire them. I'd like you to give me a summary in yiour own words, though. I'd like to see if I can offer any suggestions."
    "Well... I used the Joint Operation as a testing ground for a technique that I have dubbed Houken. It consists of accelerating oneself through the use of Shunpo to deliver short-range blows with greater impact. I've come to develop this because, well... my technique with Shunpo is shabby, and I can't trust my Zanpakutou to cut only as far as I want it to cut.

It turns out the impact generated by Houken can be very damaging on the user's skeletal system. Since the bones must handle much of the stress caused by the impact, and they can't, in theory, be developed the way muscles can."
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2010-10-23 at 11:56 AM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #406
    Ettin in the Playground

"Are you going somewhere with this? I left my tea kettle on the stove." Soushi replied simply.

"I don't particularly care what your goal is or what you believe in. Tell me what you brought me here for, or so help me, you will be left a pile of smoldering ash." With that, Soushi began charging up what looked like a Haien on his free hand.
    "One week from now, Nagamichi Soushi-san", the girl chirps, as if uncomprehending of the doom she's possibly facing. "Open 8th Division's Senkai Gate to Phoenix Town Cemetery, fifty feet East and one hundred feet South from the northern gate. That is our Lord's wish. Do so, and the change you yearn for will come."

17. - Top - End - #407
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    "One week from now, Nagamichi Soushi-san", the girl chirps, as if uncomprehending of the doom she's possibly facing. "Open 8th Division's Senkai Gate to Phoenix Town Cemetery, fifty feet East and one hundred feet South from the northern gate. That is our Lord's wish. Do so, and the change you yearn for will come."
    "And then, what will happen?" Soushi smirked, though he kept the Haien ready.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #408
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"Well... I used the Joint Operation as a testing ground for a technique that I have dubbed Houken. It consists of accelerating oneself through the use of Shunpo to deliver short-range blows with greater impact. I've come to develop this because, well... my technique with Shunpo is shabby, and I can't trust my Zanpakutou to cut only as far as I want it to cut.

It turns out the impact generated by Houken can be very damaging on the user's skeletal system. Since the bones must handle much of the stress caused by the impact, and they can't, in theory, be developed the way muscles can."

Masaru nodded slowly, a thoughtful look upon his face.

"I trust your current condition, and the lectures of others, have pointed out how foolish such a testing method is. I will not dwell upon that fact.

Instead, let us attack this problem of your bones not having the strength necessary. As I see it, there are two very general approaches. First, you could look for some means to make your bones stronger, either temporarily, or permanently. I know of no regular training method to achieve this. There may be some sort of Kido to accomplish it, but such a thing would likely take lots of energy and focus. So instead, you'd want something to permanently enhance them. For that, I fear you'd have to turn to the 12th division.

Alternatively, you could give yourself protection that lessens the impact force before it reaches your bones. Simple muscular strength will not suffice. Again, Kido is one idea, but you face a similar problem. So perhaps think about ways to give yourself that extra protection via armor. As for who you would turn to there, you probably have a couple of options, but again, 12th seems very possible.
    "

The Captain sits back and waits for the officer's reply.

19. - Top - End - #409
    Orc in the Playground

"Hmmm. Alysha-san gave me a good idea in that regard. Control the acceleration provided by Shunpo so that I can deliver blows that aren't as damaging to myself. If I can do that, I could then develop a method of delivering the impact itself further beyond the point of contact. It'd be the same principle used in shattering only the last of a pile of bricks with an unarmed strike.

I am loathe of the idea of permanently altering my body to make myself a better fighter, particularly if it's something I can't do on my own. Could I really say that victory is my own merit if I have the aid of others to accomplish that?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #410
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"There is no shame in exploring all options and using all resources. After all, you went through the Academy, did you not? You have come to me for advice, have you not? Is that not accepting the aid of others to better yourself?

I'm not saying you should alter your body. Merely that it is an option. Personally, I would investigate some sort of armoring or cushioning, at least for now. Perhaps as you refine the technique, you will no longer need that extra bit of protection.
    "

21. - Top - End - #411
    Orc in the Playground

"That's different. Being taught is different from being aided. For a man to learn, there must be one willing to teach, but knowledge isn't 'given'. It's 'demonstrated' and 'assimilated'. Take the texts you've indicated to me, for example.

The deeper I readed into them, the more I realized that one man cannot keep all their teachings in one's mind and be expected to apply each and every one of them. So I've condensed them into three simple rules for me to follow:

#1- Surprise is the most basic force multiplier there is. That said, it only works if your opponent doesn't see your attack coming.

#2- An attacker is most vulnerable at the moment of the attack itself. The more committed, the greater the effect of a counter-assault.

#3- Every warrior has habits. Identifying and exploiting these habits provides you with an advantage. The corollary to this being that the more skilled a warrior is, the more likely he is to be mindful of his habits - and the greater the chance of setting off a trap."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #412
    Bugbear in the Playground

Karite continues to sleep. The fourth division is discussing whether or not to move him to the coma patient room. But he is not really sleeping, so much as dreaming. Watching his Inner World change, change from the usual pure white castle...

To something horrific.

"Shina, what's going on? Why aren't we in the Throne Room?"

Kuyashinaki stares at the village bitterly.

"Karite... haven't you noticed? You've changed since you've returned. You've grown more cautious for some reason. And your arm..."

She glances at Karite's left arm, the one he uses Hakudo with.

It seems more feral now, more hollow-like.

Karite sighs at the spirit of his sword.

"Relax Shina. It's the same as when I first became a Vice Captain. I've realized that I've been growing careless, and arrogant. Why do you think I want to meet with Hannibal? He's the one who taught me to respect my opponents. To back down when necessary."

Karite glances out at the village, watching the newcomer with Shina.

The newcomer was still naught but a flickering shade, but when it saw the two watching, it grinned, with sharp teeth.

"I don't want to let that into the Throne Room."

Shina looked at him in despair, before closing her eyes.

"But Karite... You already have."

Karite gasped as he awoke, staggering out of bed. A orderly ran up to him.

"S-s-sir! You're still injured!"

Karite looked at the orderly, and later, the orderly would say he'd never seen any patient with more haunted eyes, with more determination, and worst of all...

With more fury.

"I need to speek with the Captain of the Tenth. Now."

He sat down in a nearby chair, leaning backwards.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Ettin in the Playground

"And then, what will happen?" Soushi smirked, though he kept the Haien ready.
    "Our Lord will step into this world. Shackles forged by arrogant mock-rulers of this realm shall be broken, and those once-imprisoned shall be let free", the girl recites with a dreamy voice. "The rot of this place shall be revealed in all its wickedness, and blessed Chaos will reign once more..." The girl's speech becomes more incomprehensible by the moment. It almost sounds like she's repeating a religious passage from somewhere... in any case, this line of inquiry isn't likely to produce more results. Soushi just might have to decide what to do based on whim and count his blessings.

24. - Top - End - #414
    Orc in the Playground

There's nothing that Soushi understands more than following his whims. A long, haunting smile passed his lips as he considered the poor, delusional woman's words.

"Well, it was very nice of you to come all this way to deliver this message for me. You were a real doll. I wish I had a better reward for you."

He leaned forward, briefly kissing the woman's lips, before whispering.

"Too bad dolls were made to be broken. Hadou 53: Haien."

And setting the poor woman's body ablaze.

Wiping the taste of her filth off his mouth, he laughed.

"Give your Lord my regards from Hell!"

Satisfied with himself, he started walking out when he realized, "Oh, that's right. Can't leave this place behind as evidence... Hadou 33: Soukatsui."

With that, he set the building ablaze, and used shunpo to get as far away from the place as possible.

"Guess I'll have to report this somehow..."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #415
    Ettin in the Playground

[Zaraki District]

"Sir!", Soushi hears a voice calling from behind him. "Sir, may I have a moment?"

A large man is running after him, dressed black uwagi along with a pair of black zubon. His attire is held together by a white obi. Despite his unconventional attire, Reiatsu he's putting out clearly marks him as a Shinigami. If Soushi stops to dig his memory for a moment, he might identify the man as a seated member of Kido Corps.

26. - Top - End - #416
    Orc in the Playground

[Zaraki District]

Soushi turned to the seated member. He only vaguely recognized him, but he couldn't seem to recall his name.

"Hm? Oh, yes, I suppose I can spare the time. What is it?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #417
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"That's different. Being taught is different from being aided. For a man to learn, there must be one willing to teach, but knowledge isn't 'given'. It's 'demonstrated' and 'assimilated'. Take the texts you've indicated to me, for example.

The deeper I readed into them, the more I realized that one man cannot keep all their teachings in one's mind and be expected to apply each and every one of them. So I've condensed them into three simple rules for me to follow:

#1- Surprise is the most basic force multiplier there is. That said, it only works if your opponent doesn't see your attack coming.

#2- An attacker is most vulnerable at the moment of the attack itself. The more committed, the greater the effect of a counter-assault.

#3- Every warrior has habits. Identifying and exploiting these habits provides you with an advantage. The corollary to this being that the more skilled a warrior is, the more likely he is to be mindful of his habits - and the greater the chance of setting off a trap."
    Masaru nods.

"Excellent rules. And rule number two means that you need to consider ways to cover that vulnerability.

Again, I will not dictate options for you. But I do urge you to consider at least some of my suggestions. Your technique has great potential; that you devised it speaks highly of your skills. Factually acknowledging the limitations of your own body bears no shame. Neither would the search for ways to cover that limitation bear shame.
    "

28. - Top - End - #418
    Ettin in the Playground

[Zaraki District]

"Sir, I couldn't help but notice you're an officer in the esteemed Gotei organization", the robust mage says and bows. "I was hoping you could help me with a certain task. Have you seen this girl?"

The mage pulls out a scroll and unravels it before Soushi - sure enough, it displays the visage of the short girl he just brutally murdered, just with a bit less dirt and lacking the deranged expression she held in reality.

"Her name is Hotaru Kageki. She's been missing for a few days, and we suspect she stole a Shihakusho to avoid detection"
    , the man continues. "She has a history of running off, has had since a traumatic event that happened to her two years back... we've managed to keep her under check for the past two months, but now the renovations made our vigilance falter, and it seems she slipped away..."

The large man seems nervous and honestly apologetic. "I'm sorry to disturb you so, but early this year, several gruesome murders took place near here... and I fear for Kageki-chan's safety. So if you've seen her..."

29. - Top - End - #419
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Zaraki District]

"Sir, I couldn't help but notice you're an officer in the esteemed Gotei organization", the robust mage says and bows. "I was hoping you could help me with a certain task. Have you seen this girl?"

The mage pulls out a scroll and unravels it before Soushi - sure enough, it displays the visage of the short girl he just brutally murdered, just with a bit less dirt and lacking the deranged expression she held in reality.

"Her name is Hotaru Kageki. She's been missing for a few days, and we suspect she stole a Shihakusho to avoid detection"
    , the man continues. "She has a history of running off, has had since a traumatic event that happened to her two years back... we've managed to keep her under check for the past two months, but now the renovations made our vigilance falter, and it seems she slipped away..."

The large man seems nervous and honestly apologetic. "I'm sorry to disturb you so, but early this year, several gruesome murders took place near here... and I fear for Kageki-chan's safety. So if you've seen her..."
    "The poor girl! I hope she's alright. But I'm afraid I haven't seen her... wait." Soushi sighed softly as he went deep in thought. "I recall someone like that mumbling something going down that way. But she was so disheveled, I didn't immediately associate her with the girl in that picture." Soushi pointed down another street of the Zaraki district - one that led away from the street that he'd found his poor victim in.

"I would like to see personally that this poor girl be returned to safety. Please, don't hesitate to send any information you manage to uncover to the 8th division's Vice-Captain's office."
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2010-10-23 at 02:27 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #420
    Orc in the Playground

Masaru nods.

"Excellent rules. And rule number two means that you need to consider ways to cover that vulnerability.

Again, I will not dictate options for you. But I do urge you to consider at least some of my suggestions. Your technique has great potential; that you devised it speaks highly of your skills. Factually acknowledging the limitations of your own body bears no shame. Neither would the search for ways to cover that limitation bear shame.
    "
    "Well, for the time being, looking into armor would be a good way to go. One of Sazanou's forms is a pair of gauntlets and boots, I could use them in a pinch. Perhaps there's something I could eat to naturally increase my bone density.

I appreciate that you take the time to help me like this, Masaru-san. I know full well that at first brush I'm hardly different from some of my more boorish squadmates."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show