New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Serious Plots 2 - SERIOUSNESS OVERWHELMING

[Tour]

"Ok so what did he answer you after you told him 'Tell me why I should spare your life'?"

She still only eats the apple for now. But I think they got cutlery as well?
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

2. - Top - End - #722
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Tour]

"Ok so what did he answer you after you told him 'Tell me why I should spare your life'?"

She still only eats the apple for now. But I think they got cutlery as well?
    Tour
    "For some reason I can't remember the exact reasons, but they were along the lines of: 'Because I'm not evil'. By the way, why aren't you eating any meat?"
    She snuck another look under the table to see what was licking her feet.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

3. - Top - End - #723

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    Tour
    "We didn't fight that day. We sparred later though."
    Kathrine took a bite of her mutton and looked under the table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [The Dreamscape]

Harnel grins, "Used them differently, huh? Why don't you show me how you used them?"
    Tour

As Kathrine looks underneath the table she will find the mouth spirit again! Of course, she can't see it but she can feel it however. The spirit start to become pretty invasive as it attempts to drag the dragon hunters shoes and pants off and float off with them. You aren't sure how it can get a grip of it all with only a tongue.

[The Dreamscape]

The mage coughs and blushes slightly, "Well, I can't control your dream, only my own. Or at least it was that way when we did it." She explains.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2011-07-29 at 09:01 AM.

4. - Top - End - #724
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Dreamscape]

"Then let's go to your dream!" Harnel says, grinning. "I'd like to see what you have in mind, and we should be able to if the earrings work properly."
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-07-29 at 09:05 AM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

5. - Top - End - #725
    Titan in the Playground

[Tour]

If you say so... Wenomir's wondering if she things the food's poinsoner or something. I hope Adir and Sakura won't get in trouble. If they do, they might not allow us to go on our own ourselves.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

6. - Top - End - #726

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Tour

As Kathrine looks underneath the table she will find the mouth spirit again! Of course, she can't see it but she can feel it however. The spirit start to become pretty invasive as it attempts to drag the dragon hunters shoes and pants off and float off with them. You aren't sure how it can get a grip of it all with only a tongue.

[The Dreamscape]

The mage coughs and blushes slightly, "Well, I can't control your dream, only my own. Or at least it was that way when we did it." She explains.
    Tour
    Her pants and shoes are torn away!
    She was also not wearing underwear. Today was the worse day to go commando. She quickly took off the winter poncho and tied it around her waist like a skirt. She then whispers to Dara.
    "Something just flew off with my shoes and pants!"
    Busy with Life

7. - Top - End - #727

[Tour]

"Uhmm... well, uhh..."

And then her shoes and pants fly away. (I think they are visible if not ignore what's coming.)

"Are your shoes and your pants allowed to leave you?"

She seems relieved for the sudden distraction.

8. - Top - End - #728
    Ogre in the Playground

((Pffft. Going commando in cold weather is just asking for trouble. What was she thinking? ))

[Tour]

"Hmm, you're right, that would be a sha-"
    Of course then Kathrine gets her clothes ripped off. That tends to be rather conspicuous. Suspecting the return of the mouth spirit (she doesn't have her sunglasses on), she runs through her options. No Force techniques in Hestopia, so that leaves her with her guns, her magic, or her bare hands. Deciding spellcasting would probably be more appropriate than firing off one of her handcannons in a pre-industrial society, or trying to punch an invisible spirit in the face, she points a finger at where she thinks the damn thing is and casts one of the few offensive spells available to her... Magic Missile! Hah! Suck on 1st-level magic, bitch!
    Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2011-07-29 at 09:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

9. - Top - End - #729
    Titan in the Playground

[Tour]

Wenomir turns around, blinikng.
    Oh damn, it's that thing again? He doesn't move but tries to locate the thing by the movement of the air and any sounds it might make. He has been practicing blind fighting, after all. Maybe it would be best to let Hestopians handle it? KR has already fired a magic missile, but still.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

10. - Top - End - #730

[Tour]

Thankfully a magic missile is the perfect way to disarm the spirits of it's... pants and shoes that ends up laying on the floor not far away from KR.
    This time Dara isn't late to react to the thing however and casts a similar spell on the spirit that is now laughing hysterically which should make it easy to detect.

But instead of killing the spirit, it splits into three smaller spirits that look exactly the same whom fly off into different parts of the room, still laughing like maniacs.

"...give Kathrine back her pants!" Dara commands. "I'll deal with this, just remain in your seats, other mages should be here soon enough."

She aims her magic at one of the tiny spirits that explodes into a swarm of fully visible rats.

Well, at least the watchmembers aren't causing any of this right?

[The Dreamscape]

"Um... I don't really have anything in mind, but if you like to." Cessie replies. "I'm not sure how to do it however. How do you control your dream? Think you can shift into mine?"

11. - Top - End - #731

Tour
    Kathrine quickly gets her pants and puts them back on. She's blushing quite profusly.
    Busy with Life

12. - Top - End - #732
    Ogre in the Playground

[Tour]

Cathy's Traced a katana, and is holding it in a guard position after Katherine had her clothes stolen. She looks ready to kill that spirit if it comes anywhere near her.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

13. - Top - End - #733
    Ogre in the Playground

[Tour]

KR nods.
    "Fair enough." She says, remaining in her seat as asked, though keeping her Magic Missile Making finger ready all the same. She casually puts her feet up onto another chair to avoid the swarm of rats.
    Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2011-07-29 at 11:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

14. - Top - End - #734
    Titan in the Playground

[Tour]

Wenomir remains in his seat as well, sighing. Looks like trouble will always follow the people of the Nexus no matter where they go.

15. - Top - End - #735
    Ogre in the Playground

[Tour]

"Just don't go outside the fortress!" Dara orders Ilpholin as she goes off. Of course the guards would stop her, but it might be for the best to remind her of that.
    "Alright." Probably shouldn't be an issue. They wouldn't leave the fortress. Clearly.

[Ilpholin's Tour]

As the drow is walking around neither the guards or the mages seem to think very highly of her, there is a generally hostile attitude towards Ilpholin wherever she seem to go.

After a while she bumps into a procession of some sort, there is a woman dressed in what Hestopians would call 'male clothes' considering it isn't a dress. There are pants, she does seem to belong here though considering she is dressed very importantly in white and blue, something Dara have informed you are Hestopias colors.
    In fact, with the Hestopian silver dragon embleming her clothes, she looks far more important then anyone else in the room. She appears to be guarded by two mages who dress more like soldiers.
    She's was talking to another mage before they spot Ilpholin.

The robed mage sizes the drow/nymph up and frowns, "This is one of your guests Tyra? A nymph?" He talks as if Ilpholin wasn't really there.
    Ilpholin frowns at all the general hostility.
    Then scowls at the blatant hostility.
    "Drow actually." Ilpholin says, correcting the rude mage, even while hand tenses a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

16. - Top - End - #736
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    {Retyisa Gate}

Yes, sir, I can. Bianca follows the guard inside.
    Retyisa Office
    Bianca will be brought to a small waiting room, three people stand behind a counter and are handling travelers.
    The guard smiles and offers her some forms.
    Fill these out and take them to the desk when you're ready.

Retyisa Gate
    As Regina watched Bianca be lead away she went down to the gates herself. She walked up to one of the guards, one of the MALE guards that looked the most perverted.
    "Hello sir, my master sent me down here to check on one of his shops. May I come through?" while saying this she laid on her half-nymph charms and looked at him with her mesmerizing eyes.
    THe guard stares a bit.
    S-sure...
    Can I have your papers, please?

17. - Top - End - #737

Quote Originally Posted by Quinsar View Post
    Retyisa Office
    Bianca will be brought to a small waiting room, three people stand behind a counter and are handling travelers.
    The guard smiles and offers her some forms.
    Fill these out and take them to the desk when you're ready.

THe guard stares a bit.
    S-sure...
    Can I have your papers, please?
    Reyisa Gate
    "Yes, of course sir!"
    She reached into the inside pocket of her suit and felt around. She withdrew her hand and she had tears in her eyes.
    "I-I seem to have lost them......my master will be ever so cross with me if I go back to get new ones and I haven't checked on his store....." she said, sounding sad and looked about to cry.
    Busy with Life

18. - Top - End - #738

Tour

"So it's this thing again we met outside? I really start thinking that the wards may not work as they should."

Mia continues eating some other apples.

19. - Top - End - #739
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Dreamscape]

"Um... I don't really have anything in mind, but if you like to." Cessie replies. "I'm not sure how to do it however. How do you control your dream? Think you can shift into mine?"
    [The Dreamscape]

"I... maybe? Let me try..." Harnel will close his eyes, and the world seems to shudder. after a moment, the world will take on an aspect and appearance of what Cessie's dream is, since they will have left Harnel's. it wasn't too difficult

Harnel will look how Cessie sees him, as well, much like how Harnel saw Cessie as a sort of fiery goddess.
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-07-29 at 06:23 PM.

20. - Top - End - #740
    Ogre in the Playground

As they are leaving the adults are desperately trying to cover the children's eyes to protect them of the indecency before them.

As they are fleeing the graveyard they soon reach what a old wooden sign claims is white rose street. It's rather cold outside, hopefully these fey have the ability to endure it, humans can't stand this kind of cold without at least some clothes on.

But as you noticed at the guided tour, there are guards at every street and this one is no different. The helmeted man spots the two fey and looks at them rather confused.
    A passing woman dressed a fine fur lined coat notices the two as well and exclaims "It's the voujkyl!" In a panicked voice. Other nearby people turns to stare at them and then quickly start to remove themselves from the area.

The guard however remains and takes a small horn from his belt and sounds it.
    Yes, Sakura needs to get somewhere warm asap. Bu at the moment they have panicking people to worry about.

Voujkyl?! Where?

Oh... Adir and Sakura? The dryad realizes quickly enough that this commotion is their fault. "Adir..."

21. - Top - End - #741

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "Alright." Probably shouldn't be an issue. They wouldn't leave the fortress. Clearly.

Ilpholin frowns at all the general hostility.
    Then scowls at the blatant hostility.
    "Drow actually." Ilpholin says, correcting the rude mage, even while hand tenses a little.
    [Ilpholin]

"Is that what you call yourself now? 'Drow'?"

"Enough Kobe." The woman next to him replies, "I won't stand you disrespecting out guests. She's here for my sisters wedding obviously."

The mage frowns but makes no further comments.

"Greetings, I'm sorry for Kobe here, he have a hard time consorting with outsiders. I thought Dara was going to guide you thought?"

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Tour

"So it's this thing again we met outside? I really start thinking that the wards may not work as they should."

Mia continues eating some other apples.
    Tour

As the other halves of the spirit flee away and Dara manages to clear up the rats, she looks rather exhausted and sits down, taking a deep breath, rubbing her forehead tiredly.
    "So... where do you like to go next? This really isn't how I wanted to show the city."

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [The Dreamscape]

"I... maybe? Let me try..." Harnel will close his eyes, and the world seems to shudder. after a moment, the world will take on an aspect and appearance of what Cessie's dream is, since they will have left Harnel's. it wasn't too difficult

Harnel will look how Cessie sees him, as well, much like how Harnel saw Cessie as a sort of fiery goddess.
    [The Dreamscape]

Harnel... looks like he always does actually, just the opposite of how he see himself in his own dreams. Instead of somehow appearing more ugly yet still looking the same, he now appears more handsome while still looking exactly the same.

Cessie also looks the same as always, she seem to have a pretty good self image unlike Harnel.

They are standing at the carnival where Cessie proposed to the half-dragon. "That worked, maybe your a dream walker yourself?" Cessie asks, still dressed in her regular clothing, even her dreams are decent!... mostly <.<

"I must say I like this place a bit better though, it allows me to see you as you really are."

22. - Top - End - #742

Tour
    Kathrine was still blushing.
    "Could we see the academy of magic you told me about on our way here?"
    Busy with Life

23. - Top - End - #743
    Ogre in the Playground

[Ilpholin's Tour]

Ilpholin's hand clenches and... relaxes after the woman speaks up. She won't have to kill Kobe after all. And again, dodges going to jail!
    That's what? The third time?
    Yay!

"She was, or rather is. She sent me to go look for two of our group who..." Ilpholin pauses a bit. "Got lost looking for the bathroom it would seem. You wouldn't happen to have seen them? One has antlers on his head, so you'd know if you did."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

24. - Top - End - #744
    Halfling in the Playground

As they are leaving the adults are desperately trying to cover the children's eyes to protect them of the indecency before them.

As they are fleeing the graveyard they soon reach what a old wooden sign claims is white rose street. It's rather cold outside, hopefully these fey have the ability to endure it, humans can't stand this kind of cold without at least some clothes on.

But as you noticed at the guided tour, there are guards at every street and this one is no different. The helmeted man spots the two fey and looks at them rather confused.
    A passing woman dressed a fine fur lined coat notices the two as well and exclaims "It's the voujkyl!" In a panicked voice. Other nearby people turns to stare at them and then quickly start to remove themselves from the area.

The guard however remains and takes a small horn from his belt and sounds it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Private Tour]

Hopefully someone recovers their clothes and other possessions. >.> Sakura would hate to lose her jewelry, and the clothes are nice too, despite not being that important to her at the end of the day.

"We can just explore a bit then. I'm sure there's lots to see." The dryad shivers a bit. It sure is cold out here, and the baby needs heat, even if she doesn't normally.
    "Yeah. Let's have a look around." Adir says, moving to let Sakura down after he clops into the street. The stag does indeed look around, seeming amused and a tad chilly, ignoring everyone up until a woman starts shouting at them.

Growing a little apprehensive, he looks at the hornblower. "The what?"

They really should've seen this coming.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

25. - Top - End - #745
    Ogre in the Playground

Cathy shrugs, the sword disappearing. "It's all right. Things rarely go the way we want them to, anyway."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

26. - Top - End - #746
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Dreamscape]

Once lucidity has come to the dreamers, either one of them could do this sort of thing. As a matter of fact, someone can do that easily enough anyways in real life, but most of the time dreams don't have them becoming lucid. It's more common amongst those who wear the wedding earrings from Ascaerin because the two dreamers help each other understand they're asleep. Cessie could do anything Harnel just did if she set her mind to it.

Harnel smiles. Fiery goddess or not, Cessie was always as he understood her to be; the woman who loved him. Harnel doesn't, however, ptorect his mind from any expectations Cessie might have of him. In Harnel's dreamscape, Cessie was unassaulted by emotions that weren't her own because harnel doesn't hold any expectations of how she acts. He's just that kind of person. Cessie, on the other hand, might believe Harnel acts a certain way, and if he does, going along with the dream image he might begin acting that way because this is, of course, Cessie's dream.

27. - Top - End - #747
    Ogre in the Playground

[Private Tour]

The sounding of the horn does little to alleviate Sakura's concern here. It only reminds her of the hunting horns of their own world. She doesn't want to be hunted.

"We should go..." She places a hand on his arm. Away from the people hunting them.

28. - Top - End - #748
    Orc in the Playground

Reyisa Gate
    "Yes, of course sir!"
    She reached into the inside pocket of her suit and felt around. She withdrew her hand and she had tears in her eyes.
    "I-I seem to have lost them......my master will be ever so cross with me if I go back to get new ones and I haven't checked on his store....." she said, sounding sad and looked about to cry.
    The guard frowns.
    Well... uh...
    He quickly looks around...
    Everything checks out, head right on through.

29. - Top - End - #749

Quote Originally Posted by Quinsar View Post
    The guard frowns.
    Well... uh...
    He quickly looks around...
    Everything checks out, head right on through.
    Reyisa Gates
    Regina gets a smile on her face. She wipes away the tear from her eye with her white gloved hand.
    "T-thank you! You're a kind person who I hope to meet again."
    She bows and goes into the city, she looked especially for an alley near the Reyisa Office that Bianca went into.
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-07-29 at 09:01 PM.
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #750

Outside CARP Station

As the three questers dive into the water, they should immediately feel a chill spread throughout their entire body, the patch of sea around the station unearthly, unnaturally cold. The cold will try to sap their strength, numb their minds and drain away their life-forces, at least until Zee spills magic blood into the water. As the evolutionary-ichor flows into the dead waves, the sea seems to grow slightly more alive, but only slightly.

More relevantly, the chill lessens, buying the three enough time that they should be able to reach the station before the field of necrotic energy claims their lives. Certainly, the Diver wastes no time in taking advantage of the fields weakening, leaping into the water and swimming towards the ladder built into the station's hull, although being careful to avoid the blood. The others may wish to follow, and fast, for in the darkness below they might well spot dark silhouette's moving, lured in by the blood yet unwilling to attack the four until it has dispersed.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.