New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] The Equine and the Restless-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XII

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed pointed to the dark image shrieking clumsily in the night's sky. "There by the window. See it flies away as we speak."
    Ember looked at the direction she was pointing to try and see what she was talking about.

If she went upstairs or even past the stairs, she would notice a light scent of flowers and herbs. A relaxing fragrance that soothes the body just by a passing whiff. It was narcotic and brought haze to the eyes for just a moment.
    She had passed by the stairs to head to the utility closet when she found herself just struck by such a pleasant aroma, her eyes went all 'bed room' eyes for moment, so relaxing, that to her the couch felt ever so welcoming.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    He simply smirked and returned the lustful kiss and let himself have fun with testing the mattress with his new and hot conquest as that black curtain fell.
    It was amazing. Apparently.

The black curtain rose a long, LONG time later to find Hay Bale cuddling Balboa contentedly, licking at his neck.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember looked at the direction she was pointing to try and see what she was talking about.
    Ember would see a figure similar to pegasus or flying monkey flying away into a cloud. The figure was dark, dressed or draped in black like a deep shadow. And the action was rather suspicious.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #304
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    It was amazing. Apparently.

The black curtain rose a long, LONG time later to find Hay Bale cuddling Balboa contentedly, licking at his neck.
    "Mmm...." He groaned and laid a leg over the mare. He began to nip and lick at her neck. "That was real nice....that thing you did....oh..." He guttural chortled and continued with his nip-licks. It was a little bit messy in the room, the pair didn't quite stay to just testing the mattress and made an adventure of his huge bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Ember would see a figure similar to pegasus or flying monkey flying away into a cloud. The figure was dark, dressed or draped in black like a deep shadow. And the action was rather suspicious.

Ember furrowed his brows and looked up and saw it, he strained his eyes since the figure was flying against a dark back ground. He began to flap his wings and found themselves feeling a little sore and achey as he took to the air to get a better look. He didn't get far though, maybe just at roof top level of the two story house.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride

"He ain't much of a real threat, but ah, free to be on your guard,"
    Gear answered and waited fer Sandy to finish with his little thing thar'.
    Silverpine continued to glance around the room, hoping that the key he had "lost" would magically reappear at its rightful place beside him. No such luck. He sighed and eyed the door. "Whenever you guys are ready."

"Of course, my burning lips are sealed,"
    He stuffed his mouth with bread and let the dough to its thing. He pant sighed. "It was good though I'll admit."
    "... okay, I'll admit that much..." Icy said reluctantly. "But yeah. Not doing this ever again."

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine continued to glance around the room, hoping that the key he had "lost" would magically reappear at its rightful place beside him. No such luck. He sighed and eyed the door. "Whenever you guys are ready."
    After some wrangling with the sand, Sandy eventually fashioned a makeshift key. To keep some element of surprise, he held up his hoof to signal everypony to get ready. Once they were in position, he counted off to three, turned the key, and flung the door open. Naturally, he'd try to get clear as quick as possible, but if there was something waiting for them, they'd have a brief window to strike at the engineer before said bum-rushing.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Titan in the Playground

"Mmm...." He groaned and laid a leg over the mare. He began to nip and lick at her neck. "That was real nice....that thing you did....oh..." He guttural chortled and continued with his nip-licks. It was a little bit messy in the room, the pair didn't quite stay to just testing the mattress and made an adventure of his huge bedroom.
    She sighed with satisfaction and rubbed against him. Want me to do it again~ She purred teasingly.

Extended Sig

8. - Top - End - #308
    Troll in the Playground

"... okay, I'll admit that much..." Icy said reluctantly. "But yeah. Not doing this ever again."

"Heh....I had fun though babe,"
    He said with a loopy hot lipped smile, motioning for the waiter to come to request a check. "I hope you did too, heh."
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    After some wrangling with the sand, Sandy eventually fashioned a makeshift key. To keep some element of surprise, he held up his hoof to signal everypony to get ready. Once they were in position, he counted off to three, turned the key, and flung the door open. Naturally, he'd try to get clear as quick as possible, but if there was something waiting for them, they'd have a brief window to strike at the engineer before said bum-rushing.
    And the first thing they would see was nothing, well that and some bloody rope bindings thrown on the ground.

She sighed with satisfaction and rubbed against him. Want me to do it again~ She purred teasingly.
    He groaned with pleasure and stopped with the nip-kisses and moved to a flank squeeze. "MmMmm....I would like that very much."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-28 at 09:49 AM.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero
    Aero looked out the window.
    Seeing that it was still pretty light out he glanced at Luka and Mile.
    And then tried to hold Aisis' hoof.
    "Hey Mile, Luka. I remember seeing an arcade around here. You wanna go check it out? I'll give you money."
    He's trying to get some alone time with Aisis again >.>
    And she blushes again when he does
    Meanwhile Mile has another outburst right close to his bro, dazing him
    "YAAY! C'mon bro! We're gona play PONY POSITIOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"
    then almost makes his bro stagger again after grabbing his hoof and storming out of the apartment
    "It's funny, Luka was actually talking telling me in the bar that he fell in love, but he didn't know what it was"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-28 at 10:50 AM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #310

Aero
    Aero laughs.
    "Yeah...most colts don't know around his age..."
    He looks at her.
    "So...where does that kiss leave us?"

---

Blaze
    Blaze was just planning on getting a towel and that's it. He keeps his shampoo in the showers anyways.

So he takes a shower!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

11. - Top - End - #311

Aero
    Aero laughs.
    "Yeah...most colts don't know around his age..."
    He looks at her.
    "So...where does that kiss leave us?"
    "I don't know...It's completely new for me " She says, still a bit adorkable, yet Mile's cheerfulness could be hear from outside
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #312

Aero
    Aero rubs the back of his head awkwardly.
    "Me too...though I've gotta say it's fun so far."
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ogre in the Playground

And the first thing they would see was nothing, well that and some bloody rope bindings thrown on the ground.
    "Of course."

"Of course."

"Psych?"

"Sure. ...Well darn. At least he's not a vampire, or he'd probably be lying in wait for us somewhere. That would suck."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

14. - Top - End - #314

Aero
    Aero rubs the back of his head awkwardly.
    "Me too...though I've gotta say it's fun so far."
    "yeah, it was fun and...Cuddly, that's fun too "
    She just lowers her head a bit ackward too
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-28 at 11:16 AM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #315

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "yeah, it was fun and...Cuddly "
    She blushes a bit there and kinda lowers her head to hide it
    Aero
    He smiles.
    "Wanna do it again?"
    Busy with Life

16. - Top - End - #316

Aero
    He smiles.
    "Wanna do it again?"
    She just sits there blushing, so Aero could treat it as a "yes"
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #317

Aero
    So Aero leans forward to kiss her again!
    OMNOM, PONY KISSES
    Busy with Life

18. - Top - End - #318
    Titan in the Playground

He groaned with pleasure and stopped with the nip-kisses and moved to a flank squeeze. "MmMmm....I would like that very much."
    I was hoping you'd say that. She pressed her lips to his. Your pleasure is music to my ears...

Cue the curtain once more?

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #319

Aero
    So Aero leans forward to kiss her again!
    OMNOM, PONY KISSES
    And then her eyes go again , but then close slowly and then she's hugkissing him back
    (eh, curtain?)

Meanwhile, Mile's just overexcited in the arcade.... And Luka's hotbloodeness exploded in a fighting/war game
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-28 at 11:41 AM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #320

Aero
    Aero hugkisses back, enjoying it immensely!
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ettin in the Playground

"Heh....I had fun though babe,"
    He said with a loopy hot lipped smile, motioning for the waiter to come to request a check. "I hope you did too, heh."
    Icy nodded, and smiled a little, as the waiter set the check for them on the table. "I did. You really know how to set a lady on fire."

"... where did he go?" Silverpine said, poking his head inside.

22. - Top - End - #322

Aero
    Aero hugkisses back, enjoying it immensely!
    She would lose her balance and fall , and she would be surprised by it, if Aero keeps, she would fall on her back on the coach and keep on too.
    If he doesn't, then down the coach and she would just give out an "Ow",
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-28 at 02:37 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #323
    Troll in the Playground

[vill post ship shenanigans vhen amish gets ze'r post in]

I was hoping you'd say that. She pressed her lips to his. Your pleasure is music to my ears...

Cue the curtain once more?

"MmmMm..delightful,"
    And more black curtain, but because its Balboa, a nice silk curtain.

Icy nodded, and smiled a little, as the waiter set the check for them on the table. "I did. You really know how to set a lady on fire."

"And I thought I was the one in the cheesy lines,"
    He grinned and read over the receipt and handed the waiter his Bit credit card. Fox also made mention of wanting a box for his. The waiter briefly left to go run Fox's card.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Well, realistically speaking, I wouldn't be surprised if he wound up with a cerebral contusion, but if you mean to falsify 'pre existing conditions' I'm not sure which one we can get away with."
    "I don't know, somepony snaps, attacks a bodyguard then rambles about some sort of killing..." Ammy elaborates.

"Could be some kind of brain disease to sweep this under the rug."

Meanwhile back near town - Staccata

Unaware of the drama going on inside the ship, Staccata still is roaming around the clearing.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

25. - Top - End - #325

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    She would lose her balance and fall , and she would be surprised by it, if Aero keeps, she would fall on her back on the coach and keep on too.
    If he doesn't, then down the coach and she would just give out an "Ow",
    Aero
    Aero does keep it up!
    He enjoys kissing her!
    Busy with Life

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember furrowed his brows and looked up and saw it, he strained his eyes since the figure was flying against a dark back ground. He began to flap his wings and found themselves feeling a little sore and achey as he took to the air to get a better look. He didn't get far though, maybe just at roof top level of the two story house.
    The black thing hopped from point to point, cloud to rooftop to cloud once more. After a few seconds the speed would be following it with bare eyes nearly impossible.

"Ah can't see it. Ember, Ah can't see it no more!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

27. - Top - End - #327

Aero
    Aero does keep it up!
    He enjoys kissing her!
    And she does too
    It would last for a while, until she pulls out for a little bit
    "I don't get it.... why is it so nice?"
    She still keeps hugging him though

The other 2 are now playing a 2vs2 game.... It turns out hilarious
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #328

Aero
    "Because you're doing it with somepony you like, at least in my opinion..."

He kissed her again.
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #329

Aero
    "Because you're doing it with somepony you like, at least in my opinion..."

He kissed her again.
    "Right-"
    shut up kiss ensued, and moar cuddles so she was liking it A LOT , and it would last at least until the 2 brothers were already arriving back, unless Aero interrupts again
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #330

Aero
    Aero doesn't interrupt.
    He doesn't want to interrupt
    When he hears Mile and Luka at the door he gets up and gives them money!
    "Here, go buy whatever you want at the store."
    Busy with Life