New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1488
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn: OOC Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    6.)I...I'm going to have to check again, but I hope like Hell the Samsara are not low Captain level. They are way too early in the plot for that to be the case.
    I'm pretty sure Innis said the strongest guy in the group is more like vice-captain level.

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    I'm pretty sure Innis said the strongest guy in the group is more like vice-captain level.
    Except they have very VERY versatile abilities. Also, when the list of plots was written, I thought that the Kujo plot was supposed to happen after the Samsara. It's perfectly fine to speculate on anything. I never said that was how it was, I said that was how I saw it/ it could happen. This has also been brought up in the OOC thread, and it was agreed that personal opinions are viable. Also no one said a thing when I brought up Suzume's Bankai a few pages ago. I assumed that to mean no one cared.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    I'm thinking of possible Bankai's for Suzume, but since her shikai is purely a fighting type I have no clue what to do. I was thinking a great ax on a chain that causes middling sized explosions on contact, or something like that. Any ideas to help me? I won't actually need one for a long while.

Edit: A tactic using already seen powers should just be talked out like any other part of a fight could be. If they already have the powers, they should be able to use them any way they'd like with or without showing people before hand. (Unless it's pretty game breaking)
    Here's the relevant post. Bold for emphasis.
    Last edited by riccaru; 2010-07-07 at 10:34 PM.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Bugbear in the Playground

DrowGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Heck, Bankai is supposed to be one of those "That's it, we're freaking screwed" moments. If you actually feel you need bankai just to be a threat, then you don't really have what it takes to be a threat.

It's kinda like the difference between having a pistol and a rocket launcher. If you actually know how to use a pistol, it's unlikely you'll need a rocket launcher - unless you're up against something that actually requires that sort of firepower.
    Heh heh. My Shinigami's best suited for fighting without his Zanpakuto, hand-to-hand. Despite his Zanpakuto being a defensive type, when he finds himself in a situation that needs him to use Shikai or Bankai (Though he hasn't attainted it, and I doubt he will in this game.), I imagine his life expectancy becoming quite short after releasing either, since any time he would be using it would be an attempt to protect himself or somebody else from a very powerful attack or opponent.
    Last edited by Zerkai; 2010-07-07 at 10:36 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Ogre in the Playground

Say what you want, but:
    Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    The Samsara were meant to be low powered adversaries at the start of the game. In fact, before any other discussion went down they were slotted to be the first big bads of the first story arc. Clearly thats not the intent on them -now-, but they are still low powered, balanced that the strongest is just barely a Vice-Captain level foe. They are meant to be enemies for the mortal world, and be a threat but a beatable one for the mortal cast.

As for the problem with the Olympians. Old scar's we don't need to bring up.

On moderninity, there are alot of ways of going about this without a whole new faction being made for it. Heck, the mortal cast is large enough where modern inventions should be fairly well pronounced.
    That is from the 3rd discussion thread but I believe he has said this again more recently and I'll look for his latest restatement.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-07-07 at 10:46 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Except they have very VERY versatile abilities. Also, when the list of plots was written, I thought that the Kujo plot was supposed to happen after the Samsara. It's perfectly fine to speculate on anything. I never said that was how it was, I said that was how I saw it/ it could happen. This has also been brought up in the OOC thread, and it was agreed that personal opinions are viable.
    The point is that it's not very helpful for you to freak out when you have such a partial picture.

As for the Samsara: might I encourage the players of Samsara to not make them more powerful than, say, a Seated Officer? Except for, maybe, the "faction leader"? If they're supposed to be villains so early, that's the goal that seems best.

Also no one said a thing when I brought up Suzume's Bankai a few pages ago. I assumed that to mean no one cared.

Edit:

Here's the relevant post. Bold for emphasis.
    ...Did you ever consider people didn't really comment on it because it got lost in the shuffle of the larger discussion that was occurring? You know, the one where people were talking about how new powers should be introduced.

Again, I have to ask, why is Suzume's Bankai the only way she can be a threat? What about all the other Shinigami skills? Can't those help increase her "threat level"?
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

6. - Top - End - #1416

The point is that it's not very helpful for you to freak out when you have such a partial picture.

As for the Samsara: might I encourage the players of Samsara to not make them more powerful than, say, a Seated Officer? Except for, maybe, the "faction leader"? If they're supposed to be villains so early, that's the goal that seems best.

...Did you ever consider people didn't really comment on it because it got lost in the shuffle of the larger discussion that was occurring? You know, the one where people were talking about how new powers should be introduced.

Again, I have to ask, why is Suzume's Bankai the only way she can be a threat? What about all the other Shinigami skills? Can't those help increase her "threat level"?
    Can you quote where I was freaking out?

Also, read the post directly under the linked one, where the poster comments on a different part of my post, which means it wasn't "lost in the shuffle." The reason Suzume might get a Bankai is because none of the other Kujo followers are primarily combatants, and she is. That's what she was created as. She's supposed to be a body guard, at least in her own eyes. She's a fighter, not a schemer. If she wasn't supposed to actually be a good fighter, she wouldn't have been written as such. She usually doesn't use kido at all, and it shows.

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Ettin in the Playground

And I encourage those not in the know about the Samsara to have faith that their power does not exceed their role in the plot as I picture it.
    Granted, there IS a fine line that I'm toeing with their power, but I'm also erring on the side of lower-powered then over-powered. Samsara have versatile skill sets but (from those seen) not particularly powerful for the most part.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Titan in the Playground

Firstly, Armin has no reason to support Kujo's opponents at the moment, so if Kujo is really hurting for allies, it's possible that Armin will help them.

Second, I don't know why there is assumption that there will be so many. A bunch of the Mortal World characters aren't going to be participating in much conflict, I don't think.

At the very least, I don't think she should achieve Bankai until she knows that she's not already enough of a threat.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Orc in the Playground

Speaking of Mortal World involvement, I was wondering something. Do we have an idea of how much the Mortal World sub-groups are going to be actively involved in the goings-on of the little thing called plot? For instance, how involved will the School-kids be, how involved will Michiko's gang be, and so on.

10. - Top - End - #1420

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Firstly, Armin has no reason to support Kujo's opponents at the moment, so if Kujo is really hurting for allies, it's possible that Armin will help them.

Second, I don't know why there is assumption that there will be so many. A bunch of the Mortal World characters aren't going to be participating in much conflict, I don't think.

At the very least, I don't think she should achieve Bankai until she knows that she's not already enough of a threat.
    That's... Pretty much the perfect idea in my opinion. I dunno if others will go for this though. Thank you TGVA

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Ogre in the Playground

I don't really care how involved my mortal is in the main plot or any plot really. I just want him to take part in events where it would make sense for him to be present helping his friend(s) and he's probably only going to develop close relations with a few people.

Oh and Zarah said back in thread 7 that Kujo would lose to a Vice-Captain in a fair fight.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2010-07-07 at 11:26 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    And I encourage those not in the know about the Samsara to have faith that their power does not exceed their role in the plot as I picture it.
    Granted, there IS a fine line that I'm toeing with their power, but I'm also erring on the side of lower-powered then over-powered. Samsara have versatile skill sets but (from those seen) not particularly powerful for the most part.
    Being kept in the dark, patted on the head, and told to "have faith" about the situation tends to be a bit annoying. On the flip side, the Samsara leader is the only one we don't have a character entry for. All the others have entries, and they're actually fairly good at being low-powered. Go Nagi is the only one to cause potential worry; hopefully Innis keeps him toned down so he doesn't steamroll anyone.

Same goes for the leader, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post

Generally reasonable. Holding off on even considering it until she's actually actively conflicted with opponents seems like the best method, all told.

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Speaking of Mortal World involvement, I was wondering something. Do we have an idea of how much the Mortal World sub-groups are going to be actively involved in the goings-on of the little thing called plot? For instance, how involved will the School-kids be, how involved will Michiko's gang be, and so on.
    I'm not sure I understand the question. I know the School Kids/Michiko's gang (and the first group, generally speaking, mostly includes the 2nd group) will likely be involved in a lot of plots. Other characters...it's harder to say, really. *Shrugs*

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Ettin in the Playground

Being kept in the dark, patted on the head, and told to "have faith" about the situation tends to be a bit annoying. On the flip side, the Samsara leader is the only one we don't have a character entry for. All the others have entries, and they're actually fairly good at being low-powered. Go Nagi is the only one to cause potential worry; hopefully Innis keeps him toned down so he doesn't steamroll anyone.

Same goes for the leader, I suppose.
    Nobody is patting you on the head, treating you like a child, or being condescending to you.

And Go Nagi is is going to be at the exact level of power that his narrative purpose is meant to serve, no more and no less, just like the Big Boss. Does everyone know that purpose? No, not really. Will it be within the range of the people involved with that arc to handle? Yes. Because such things are being considered and adjusted for, even while the plot will be running. Now if you think that's not enough info or if you don't trust the Samsara players to keep things within reason, then...well...there's nothing I can do about that. You either trust the players or you don't.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Nobody is patting you on the head, treating you like a child, or being condescending to you.

And Go Nagi is is going to be at the exact level of power that his narrative purpose is meant to serve, no more and no less, just like the Big Boss. Does everyone know that purpose? No, not really. Will it be within the range of the people involved with that arc to handle? Yes. Because such things are being considered and adjusted for, even while the plot will be running. Now if you think that's not enough info or if you don't trust the Samsara players to keep things within reason, then...well...there's nothing I can do about that. You either trust the players or you don't.
    Sorry. Just...been a little frayed of late. I'll take your assurances regarding powers fitting the circumstances at face value. I'm just...if it's not obvious, I tend to be leery of ill-defined power. Because it feels too easily abused. But that's obviously not a universal view.

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Ettin in the Playground

Sorry. Just...been a little frayed of late. I'll take your assurances regarding powers fitting the circumstances at face value. I'm just...if it's not obvious, I tend to be leery of ill-defined power. Because it feels too easily abused. But that's obviously not a universal view.
    Have you ever seen me abuse any of my character's power, no matter how ill-defined they might be?

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Have you ever seen me abuse any of my character's power, no matter how ill-defined they might be?
    Beyond my consistent (and admittedly biased) leeriness of the Evil Candy...hm. No. You have not.

That said, the Samsara faction isn't just you.

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Ettin in the Playground

Beyond my consistent (and admittedly biased) leeriness of the Evil Candy...hm. No. You have not.

That said, the Samsara faction isn't just you.
    Even the M.O.D didn't abuse it's highly versatile abilities.

And you are right, it isn't just me and all of the Samsara players have posted their sheets for review by the community, which they were approved. The only reason the Big Boss hasn't is because I'm getting the wording down right.

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Orc in the Playground

I'm not sure I understand the question. I know the School Kids/Michiko's gang (and the first group, generally speaking, mostly includes the 2nd group) will likely be involved in a lot of plots. Other characters...it's harder to say, really. *Shrugs*
    To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how to describe what I had in mind. Let me try it a different way. Which subgroups would be more subject to action and interaction with other characters? So far, here are the subgroups that I have spotted. The schoolkids (although this may be further split), the school teachers, Michiko's gang, Venti Buon staff, othe delinquents,... and then there are Misc., which so far I haven't been able to find much of a pattern with them.

Now that I think on it, it may not be so much the sub-groups as the individual characters regarding how involved they will be in the process that is this game.

I'm sorry about my lack of clarification.
    Last edited by InyutheBeatIs; 2010-07-08 at 12:20 AM.

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Ogre in the Playground

Mei has quite a wait for Genoveva, doesn't she?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

@Callos: I'm shutting up now.

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how to describe what I had in mind. Let me try it a different way. Which subgroups would be more subject to action and interaction with other characters? So far, here are the subgroups that I have spotted. The schoolkids (although this may be further split), the school teachers, Michiko's gang, Venti Buon staff, othe delinquents,... and then there are Misc., which so far I haven't been able to find much of a pattern with them.

Now that I think on it, it may not be so much the sub-groups as the individual characters regarding how involved they will be in the process that is this game.

I'm sorry about my lack of clarification.
    It's alright.

I don't think there's an easy answer. Really, I have a feeling we're going to have to "play it by ear". I know a lot of the intentional plots were geared more towards the kids from school, which might eventually encompass Michiko and her group as well. Though...time will tell, I suppose.

The other individuals and groups...it's harder to say.

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Probably. Or rather, not much time in-game, some time OOC. Might she should make a stop somewhere else along the way until Genoveva finishes up?
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2010-07-08 at 12:35 AM.

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Ogre in the Playground

So horngeek, quick question, how does Mei view Edward?

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Ogre in the Playground

"Tries too hard."

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    'Big Boss'/Zhi
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 5'9
    Weight: 139
    Reiatsu: Black

Appearance:

Personality:

Unique Powers:
    Spoiler
    Show

Impure Light of Divine Creation: Zhi possesses a large quantity of the raw essence of energy that created the Blanks within his own body, something he's learned how to use as a weapon. He can bestow a portion of this to anyone that he hits with black bolt of lightening, suffusing their form with an abundance of this power. When used in moderation, this can grant great strength, heal minor and medium wounds, give the benefactor a keener intellect, and other such benefits. It occurs as this raw energy attempts to 'perfect' those struck by it, producing a soft glow that radiates out from those struck by it. The brighter the glow, the more of his own power is invested in the person struck. If too much is applied, however, it begins to overwhelm the person's body, the light shining out of their eyes, mouths, and etc. How much before this overload this can overwhelm the opponent is determined by how much power is already housed inside him/her. If it is considerably greater than Zhi's, the existing power can subsume the new energy, and better withstand the attack.

General Abilities:

Possible connections:
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Samsara
    • Mortals

[/SPOILER]

That's what I got so far on the Big Boss though, obviously not done yet but the 'light' ability sets the general theme of his abilities.

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Ogre in the Playground

"Tries too hard."
    "Well you try too little. You and Ruwa should practice some modesty."

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Ettin in the Playground

About Kujo:

My understanding is that he's a threat not because he's powerful by himself, but because he can upset the balance between Seireitei, Las Noches and Mortal World. He's Public Enemy Uno because he appeared out of the woodwork two years ago and slew then-current Commander General with one strike. Seireitei has no idea of the specifics of his powers, so obviously that puts him in the category of "really nasty unknowns".

That he can't personally defeat a Captain in a fair fight is irrelevant - he's obviously alluring to all manner of psychos, and has already attracted a force of combatants who are as capable as, or maybe more than, he is. He's caused a ruckus in MW before (great London fire), and might draw the ire of S.W.O.R.D. and Quincies on Soul Society, making their job that much harder. In other words, his sole existence undermines Seireitei's position and operations in the world.

About plots in the Mortal World:

Elder will never voluntarily leave Mortal World. She'll always be available for interaction for the students and Quincies, and maybe Enclave and S.W.O.R.D. later down the line.

In addition, Draken has talked about sending Las Noches forces after her - so she might attract adversaries ranging from lowly Numeros to maybe even Espada after her. This will obviously touch the Mortal cast, too.

Oh, and don't forget: Queen of Hollows is teaching in the school. Las Noches has big stakes in Phoenix Town. Elder and Reene coming to blows is pretty much inevitable, and will, again, touch the Mortal cast. They'll be busy busy busy!
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

27. - Top - End - #1437

Stop talking about my characters when I'm not here to defend them.

1) The Kujo attacks are happening after the Samsara plot, isn't it? The samsara actually seem like a bigger threat than Kujo, to me. Also, the kids should at least know what their powers are and how to use them.
    To the mortal kids, yes. They wouldn't know, nor really care who Kujo is... Yet. He is still a major blip on Soul Society's radar, while inversely, the Samsara probably wouldn't seem all that threatening all-in-all.
    3) It doesn't have to be an all out brawl. Unless Kujo is going to slowly pick them off one by one, at least a few of them will gather up and fight back.
    You greatly overestimate Kujo's chivalry. KD said it best. Kujo wouldn't fight fair. Hell, he wouldn't fight at all if he found a way to sneak up and pick off each kid one by one. And if they did manage to corner him into a small brawl, I'm sure he'd manage to find a way out. He excels at such things.
    4) How many of Kujo's faction are there? (4) Compared to the Mortal World numbers (well over 20, especially if you count allied loose cannons such as Aoki and some Bount). If the MW people couldn't walk through the four, I'd be shocked. Even with low power levels on the mortal side, five on one isn't going to be fair.
    You also greatly underestimate Kujo's connections. You're not looking at the big picture. Sure, Kujo might only have a handful of really power allies, but those are his generals. He still has goons, and quite a number of them. And we're not talking about just Soul Society and "special mortals." No, no, we're talking everything, everywhere and everyone. Kujo likely has many contacts in several Yakuza groups, not to mention other organized crime syndicates across the world. They might not be able to stand up in a fight against most of the characters in this RPG, but hey, Kujo is pretty cunning. They probably won't have to.

Think about it. We're talking about a man who has wandered across multiple planes of existence for hundreds of years. He is bound to come into contact and get involved with some other organizations, even if they aren't explicitly part of "his faction." In fact, people need to stop treating Kujo like he has a faction, since it's nothing of that sort. If he needs people to use for a job, he'll use them, then probably stab them in the back. Maybe a select few have proven themselves more useful and loyal than others and he keeps them around, but don't expect him to feel remorse if they bite the dust. Especially if its by his own backstabbing hand.
    5) If every fight becomes "Group on this guy, then this one, then this one" Don't you think the game will be quite boring? If every single fight devolves to a pig pile on the villain there won't be any sense of making enemies, because it will always be a win for the good guys.
    Again, you're looking at this the wrong way. There isn't going to be a "Kujo arc." His introduction will take place after the Samsara, yes, but from then on out, it's anybody's game. Kujo isn't going to always be a centerpiece villain, though he'll always be that little niggling doubt in the back of everyone's mind. Sometimes his plans will pop up and come to fruition, and we'll see him take direct action, but it's not like I'm going to be playing a self-contained arc out from beginning to end after the Samsara. Kujo will be around as long as I can possibly keep him.
    6) Compared to the Samsara (Which IIRC will be fought before Kujo), The Kujoites are fairly low on the threat scale. The Samsara are easily on par with weak captains, while the Kujo's are maybe mid-high vice captains.
    Kujo is not a good benchmark, and it bugs me whenever people use him as one. Just because he is the leader of a certain group of thugs doesn't make him the most powerful. He's simply the one who managed to cut off enough heads to become leader. Simple.
    Kujo's group as a whole doesn't seem like a very big threat to warrant him being "Public Enemy #1". At all.

Edit: When thinking about it, the Kujo plot is probably going to be involving Soul Society. Since he IS supposed to be their biggest threat at the moment.
    Kujo's "group" has nothing to do with him being Public Enemy #1. He killed the previous Commander General. Personally. With many people watching. And he escaped with his life. Not to mention all the chaos he's caused both inside and outside of Soul Society. It's not really that hard to see why he's such a wanted man.

Also, again, there is no such thing as "the Kujo plot." His random plans will involve everyone, not just the Mortal World and/or Soul Society. I haven't planned very much out, since I want to adapt to things on the fly, but all-in-all, I plan to cause a lot of chaos to as many different factions as I can.
    [ There was a signature here. It's gone now. ]

28. - Top - End - #1438

It's a mortal medium! Totally not Chad... Tum dee dum...

Spoiler
    Show

Name: [Filler], Minoru (found a nice place for first names, not so sure about family names. Open to any suggestions.)
    Height: 193 cm (6'4")
    Weight: 105 kg (231 pounds)
    Hair: Black bleached blond (someone had to do it)
    Speech/Reiatsu: Bold Gold in the form of ethereal petals that drift lazily around him.

Appearance: Imposing. That's the first thing that usually comes to mind when one lays eyes on Minoru. The guy is big. Really big. Could probably flatten people in American football if anyone actually played American football in Phoenix Town. Powerfully built, a wall of muscle.

Minoru is usually clad in a pair of faded blue jeans and a sleeveless green and black jacket, the look rounded off by a pair of loud orange and purple sneakers. Apparently no one has ever spoken to him about clashing colors. His bleached blond hair bares a rather stubborn curl in the front that refuses to lay down in spite of liberal application of hair cement. Apart from that Minoru usually wears a rather cheerful demeanor which leads to...

Personality: Fun. That's the second word that one thinks of when trying to describe this giant. Fun loving, jovial, and intensely competitive. Minoru can turn just about anything into a game or a competition. And given his physical conditioning he can give most a run for their money. While he isn't stupid by any stretch of the imagination Minoru would much favor running in the hills surrounding Phoenix Town than being bottled up in a room doing school-work. Especially in those little desks that are always too small. Oddly enough the only subject that Minoru has ever shown keen interest in is history, mythology in particular. He's always explained that he likes to learn about how other people have defeated the challenges that have faced them.

History: Minoru was born and raised in Phoenix Town, his parents owning a small sports shop on the outskirts of the city. As a child he always favored the outdoors whether it involved swimming, running, biking, or just climbing over whatever obstacle presented itself to him. No real tragedies. No lost loved ones apart from the death of his grand parents some years ago. Only a life full of life and potential. Mountains to conquer and dulls home-work assignments to complete.

Powers: Presently Minoru is able to hear spiritual beings. While he can't see them he does get a sense of a presence in the case of the benign and a feeling of wrongness around those spirits that are more malevolent.

Later he'll gain the use of several Hollow-like aspects. At first he'll only be able to use one aspect at a time, requiring some practice and luck to figure out how to manifest each aspect. As he grows in strength he'll be able to employ more of them at a time. All the aspects offer an all around boost to Minoru's physical abilities, though each has a specialty.

Aegis of the Immortal
    Using this aspect causes a shield-like armor to grow over Minoru's right arm. The shield is impressive in its durability and generally increases Minoru's ability to shrug off damage and injury. This aspect represents his will to press on in the face of adversity.

Arm of the Titan
    Using this aspect causes a gauntlet-like armor to grow over Minoru's left arm, sporting a curved blade that folds back against his forearm. Not only is the weapon dangerously keen, but it also boosts his strength to stunning levels. This aspect represents his will to conquer every challenge that stands in his way.

Tail of Ouroborus
    Calling on this aspect results in Minoru gaining a powerful, lithe tail tipped with a wicked scythe. The tail is a potent weapon in and of itself, but it also increases his speed to break-neck levels. This aspect represents his reckless competitive spirit.

Helm of the Olympian
    Summoning the power of the helm covers Minoru's head and face with silvery armor, bathing all but his eyes in a deep obsidian shadow. The helm increases all of his physical attributes in a well rounded fashion, though it doesn't come close to matching the zenith of power offered by the other aspects. This aspect represents his desire to be the best that he can be for his loved ones.

Other Useful Information: Even without his aspects active Minoru is impressive physically. Not talking Chad level here, though. That was just nuts. He has a soft spot for small animals, cats especially. One of the few things that can draw Minoru's ire is people using their physical abilities to harass those weaker than themselves. Bullies beware.

I've got his power growth planned out pretty well in an incremental fashion, a rather nice five step evolution from sort-of aware of spirits at the start to smashing face some months and many plawts down the road.

The third phase will introduce some new tricks to his bag, though given how long before that will come into play I'm not sure if I should jot it down yet or not. If so editing it in should be easy enough.

Any thoughts on Chad Minoru?
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Ogre in the Playground

I like.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Orc in the Playground

Yay!! Another Hollowing!! And don't worry about ripping off Chad, I already did and I didn't see any torches pop up. Well, maybe not quite to that extent now that I look at it again. ^_^;

I like it so far. Nice concepts. Will enjoy seeing what this guy can bring!
    Last edited by InyutheBeatIs; 2010-07-08 at 01:34 AM.