New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] Home 9

1. - Top - End - #661
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 9

[Mithar Keep - Caverns]

Squeeze over them? Past them? What madness is this?! Background elements are as good as walls! You have to find a way to walk around them.

Or in this case, turn around and note the ladder and use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

2. - Top - End - #662
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    Fettina's Suite

Tina allows it. She tilts her head up and shuts her eyes, talking almost as casually as she did before. "M'yeah, true. I like that about me too." Though she also likes it in men. Which would explain her reaction to Evan's advances.
    [Fettina's Suite]

Evan takes his face away from Tina's neck and scratches his chin, grinning, "So, I've been thinking about it, and I know you're bi. Do you like one gender over the other? Just curious."
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Mithar Keep - Library]

Cessie returns the kiss, holding on to Harnel's shirt, "I have been thinking of getting some lighter clothes honestly but I guess pregnancy isn't the right time for that."

She let's go of him, leaving his clothes slightly rumpled. "I had something I wanted to talk about though. Now that we live here all alone I was planning to make a guardian slash servant. That could take care of the keep while we are gone I mean."
    [Mithar Keep - Library]

Harnel just looks stunned for a moment, "... uh," Come on man, spit it out! "This is... that necromantic servant we talked about before?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Mithar Keep - Caverns]

Squeeze over them? Past them? What madness is this?! Background elements are as good as walls! You have to find a way to walk around them.

Or in this case, turn around and note the ladder and use it.
    [Mithar Keep - Northwestern Watchtower]

Vincent will come up in one of the watchtowers that are situated around the tower. From here he has an excellent view of the inside of the courtyard; it's mostly empty, of course, save for a pair of buildings just inside the gate. It's a twenty foot drop down into the courtyard if he wants to do that, and the way it's all build suggests he could. He'll even get a little prompt. of course, if he wants to be sneakier he could just go down back into the tunnels through a different watchtower to see if he can get to the ladder that leads right up into the main tower.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

3. - Top - End - #663
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Northwestern Watchtower]

Sneaking is a nice method for extra treasure. Brute force gets the xp though. Vincent chooses to climb down via falling 20 feet with a falling sound effect.

"OW! That kinda hurt."
    Kinda sorta. Oh well. He brushes himself off and takes a look around the courtyard.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #664
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Courtyard]

The courtyard doesn't have much in it; two buildings besides the main tower, both situated just inside the gate. Vincent will be able to tell that one of them is a forge, though it isn't obvious what the other is from the outside. at the moment, he's behind the forge. The front door of the tower is also right there.

5. - Top - End - #665
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Library]

"Not exactly." Cessie replies as she flips through the pages of the book until she can show him the image of a gargoyle. "This is a guardian, it's a construct made of elemental stone infused with a guard spirit." She points at it. "It don't need to look like this of course, I was thinking something more pleasant. Maybe even humanoid."

6. - Top - End - #666
    Ogre in the Playground

Vincent takes some notes, promptly forgets them, and goes to check the front door to see if it's open.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

7. - Top - End - #667
    Troll in the Playground

Hallowmere Lake

Looking at a lake is Maggy's birthday present? Weird. That doesn't strike him as particularly present-ish. I mean, nature is okay and all, but a lake is just a lake. There's plenty of those all over the Nexus and across the multiverse, it's not really all that extraordinary, right? Who gives someone a brief view of a lake?! That's totally cheap, and lame! Why even mention his birthday if they're going to-

...Oh. Magtok missed that.

"Yeah, it's nice. Pretty quiet, too."

Magtok makes a concentrated effort to not imply that silence is awful and terrible and unpleasant, substituting the desired word of 'though' with 'too' at the last second. This kind of quaint little cabin totally isn't his thing, but if that's what Sunny likes, he shouldn't go judging or anything.
    "It is," Sunny says. "Not very many machines to listen to." The emotions she's transmitting suggest mixed feelings about that.
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2011-11-29 at 09:41 PM.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

8. - Top - End - #668
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Library]

Harnel looks a little more at ease, but still distrubed by the use of necromancy in something he'll have in his home, "What exactly is a guardian spirit? How would we get such a thing?"

Vincent, remarkably, will find it unlocked. Guess they were hoping the front gate would be enough to deter intrusion.

9. - Top - End - #669
    Ogre in the Playground

Of course it is. Who else would crawl through a tunnel, collapse it, and jump down twenty feet?

And surely no one would dare climb or fly over a gate. That'd be just rude!

Vincent walks right in.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

10. - Top - End - #670
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - 1st Floor]

*ahem*
    In the first apex of the Tower walls from the gate there is a door set deep into the stone. Beyond this door is the ground floor, more specifically the entrance hall where Harnel greets his guests. The room is oddly shaped, a sort of wedge that gets wider towards the exterior walls. Towards the center it converges into three doors, one leading off to the kitchen on the right, and another to the living room on the left. The one in the center leads up a spiral staircase to the next floor, and the ones after that eventually. Also on the first floor is a washroom and Harnel's personal study. All of the rooms are arrayed around the central staircase in the unique wedge shaped pattern.

11. - Top - End - #671
    Barbarian in the Playground

Julie & Eric's

Julie arrives back here with Eric on his arm, quickly leading her back to the bedroom.

"We should think about switching back before bed. I think we've both learned a bit more than enough for one night. I'll have to think on all this before I do any more walking on your side of the fence." Julie tries not to sound to eager, but he yearns to be back in his wonderfully distracting body again so he can shake off all the melancholy the night and the booze have left him with.

Shelly has receeded deep into Eric's brain, high on positive emotions. Every so often she lets out a subdued giggle and a pulse of lust. This has been going on since before they left the restaurant.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

12. - Top - End - #672
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie and Eric's]

Eric nods, "Honestly, I was going to suggest the same. I don't think I'd be able to get to sleep like this. At all. Especially not with you lying next to me." she giggles, and slowly starts to let Shelly off the giddy emotion high she's on. "You have to do the switch; you've got all the power here."

13. - Top - End - #673
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Fettina's Suite]

Evan takes his face away from Tina's neck and scratches his chin, grinning, "So, I've been thinking about it, and I know you're bi. Do you like one gender over the other? Just curious."
    "Just how much have you been thinking about this?" Tina asks, smiling at him and quirking a brow teasingly. She rolls one shoulder in a half-shrug. "I guess I'd say guys." Though it's hard to beat Shrike and Zamira. Tina smirks jokingly. "Please don't say 'me too'."
    Last edited by Murkus; 2011-11-30 at 12:57 AM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

14. - Top - End - #674

Julie & Eric's

Julie smiles down at Eric, brushing her hair out of the way of her eyes, "You're gorgeous when you smile like that, no matter what body you're in. Alright then, I'll try my best."

By that he means that he'll have to use his borrowed starspawn powers to accomplish the task, as his normal psionics can be undone by a powerful enough telepath. He doesn't have to reach far for the want, and being willful has never been a problem for Julie, so after a brief hiccup where his thoughts again stray to what a potential child would look like (this time something quite different comes to mind) the two should end up safe and sound back in their normal bodies.

Julie is too relieved to say anything, and just collapses into the arms she was using just seconds ago.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

15. - Top - End - #675
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie and Eric's]

Eric will catch Julie, and will attempt to sweep her off her feet so he can place her on the bed. At this point he'll attempt to, take off the Chiangsam for her and, with sienna light, will make a set of flannel pajamas, wondering how she'll respond to that. It really is mostly just to see her response at this point

[Fettina's Suite]

"Nah, I'm straight, no worries on that," Evan very obviously looks straight at Tina's chest, "I have eyes only for women, certainly."
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-11-30 at 01:23 AM.

16. - Top - End - #676

Julie & Eric's

Julie bounces a couple of times on the bed, revelling in the amount of feeling she has in her own body. She plays coy when he strips her of her fancy new dress, turning herself this way and that to better display her body to Eric's many eyes.

When he tries to flash clothes on her she's ready for it, and in a flash of sweet smelling fire and smoke the pyjamas are teleported to the floor.

Along with her underwear.

"Come to bed Eric. It's been a long day." Julie's smile has never been more sultry. At least not on screen anyway.

17. - Top - End - #677

Fettina's Suite

Tina makes a mocking 'pfft' noise, and she rolls her eyes. She leans a bit closer, however. Time for a change of subject. "So, do I get to ask you something now?" Tina has just the thing in mind. She doesn't wait for an answer before saying, "Can I see that, uh, demon form of yours?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

18. - Top - End - #678
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie & Eric's]

Eric will get into bed with Julie at that point, grinning madly. He's looking forward to this a surprising amount considering what he felt about it before. That said, he climbs into bed next to her, still wearing his clothes, deciding to be playful, "Now, just how am I going to get these clothes off? I'm hoping there's a beautiful dexterous woman willing to help."

19. - Top - End - #679

Julie & Eric's

Julie reaches out with a negligent hand and grasps what seems to be an errant thread sticking out of the kimono's seams.

"I think you forgot clever in there as well." with a series of tugs, the garment will come unraveled without any fuss. Even when she was full of apathy Julie designed her clothes with this in mind.

"Now however am I going to get to sleep with all this energy pent up in me? If only there was a strong," a sucking, desperate kiss is laid onto Eric's lips, "handsome," a hand is trailed around the eye on his left shoulder, exactly where she remembers being the most sensitive, wonderful man around and willing to help me work it off."
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2011-11-30 at 02:16 AM.

20. - Top - End - #680
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie & Eric's]

Eric shudders, though he keeps his arm still to allow for the absolutely wonderful feeling, "Well, I don't see anybody else here. I guess I'll just have to step in and do it myself."

Aaaand the curtain is coming down with a vengeance. And a passion. Eric works all the spots he remembers Julie likes, such as her jaw and the middle of her back. This shall be a good night.

21. - Top - End - #681

[Mithar Keep - Library]

"Guardian spirits are kami." Cesssie explains. "They are concepts, a guardian spirit would be a concept of protection or something similar. They aren't even 'aware' of their own existence during normal circumstances but they can be. Put into such a role they would just attempt to fulfill their own concept."

22. - Top - End - #682

Julie & Eric's

Although in most cases Julie distastes using her lust aura on people, preferring to do things naturally, she knows just how boring things can be for Eric now that she's been on his side of things. So perhaps just this once, to see how he responds to things. If it goes over well, maybe this will become a regular event between them rather than just another one of his chores.

When the curtain comes back up Julie will be nearly read to sleep, but will give Eric's chest one last nuzzle before drifting off.

"Despite everything that happened today, I don't think I regret this. In fact, this was probably the best thing we ever could have done..." And for now she'll rest, leaving Eric alone with his thoughts until the timeskip to morning.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2011-11-30 at 02:40 AM.

23. - Top - End - #683
    Ogre in the Playground

Fettina's Suite

Tina makes a mocking 'pfft' noise, and she rolls her eyes. She leans a bit closer, however. Time for a change of subject. "So, do I get to ask you something now?" Tina has just the thing in mind. She doesn't wait for an answer before saying, "Can I see that, uh, demon form of yours?"
    [Fettina's Suite]

Even seems taken aback by this, and his brow furrows fairly deeply, "Are you... sure? I've had girls outright dump me because of what I look like naturally."

That sounds like it's a painful memory.
    [Mithar Keep - Library]

"Guardian spirits are kami." Cesssie explains. "They are concepts, a guardian spirit would be a concept of protection or something similar. They aren't even 'aware' of their own existence during normal circumstances but they can be. Put into such a role they would just attempt to fulfill their own concept."
    [Mithar Keep - Library]

Harnel nods, "...Alright, as long as this isn't really an... undead." Harnel still loks a bit distraught about that, but doesn't object further, "What sort of form were you thinking of for this?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Julie & Eric's

Although in most cases Julie distastes using her lust aura on people, preferring to do things naturally, she knows just how boring things can be for Eric now that she's been on his side of things. So perhaps just this once, to see how he responds to things. If it goes over well, maybe this will become a regular event between them rather than just another one of his chores.

When the curtain comes back up Julie will be nearly read to sleep, but will give Eric's chest one last nuzzle before drifting off.

"Despite everything that happened today, I don't think I regret this. In fact, this was probably the best thing we ever could have done..." And for now she'll rest, leaving Eric alone with his thoughts until the timeskip to morning.
    [Julie & Eric's]

Eric will respond even more eagerly with the lust aura active, and Julie will be able to note his increased vigor and passion during the act. It was most certainly a good idea, as he seems to be enjoying himself rather than the slightly bored feeling he'd have had before.

Eric will go to sleep in that position too. He honestly doesn't need sleep, but it's a nice way to pass the time, and it feels good, letting him dream. In a few minutes, he'll be drifting off to his own little dreamscape as well. Julie will likely wake up first.

24. - Top - End - #684

[Mithar Keep - Library]

"I was thinking you would give me some ideas actually dear, what do you think a guardian should look like? Keep in mind the most difficult part for me would be to get the spirit itself." Cessie replies as she turns the book away from Harnel once again to get a better look.

25. - Top - End - #685
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Library]

Harnel doesn't really look pleased with the idea of offering creative designs for a creature made through necromancy, but he says, "I'd prefer something that looks human, but obviously isn't. Like a golem, or something."

26. - Top - End - #686

[Fettina's Suite]

Even seems taken aback by this, and his brow furrows fairly deeply, "Are you... sure? I've had girls outright dump me because of what I look like naturally."

That sounds like it's a painful memory.
    "Evan, as long as you can shapeshift, its not gonna matter to me." Tina says quite honestly. She was gonna make a joke, something along the lines of 'that bad huh', but at least she has some measure of tact. "I'm just curious."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

27. - Top - End - #687

[Julie & Eric's]

Eric will respond even more eagerly with the lust aura active, and Julie will be able to note his increased vigor and passion during the act. It was most certainly a good idea, as he seems to be enjoying himself rather than the slightly bored feeling he'd have had before.

Eric will go to sleep in that position too. He honestly doesn't need sleep, but it's a nice way to pass the time, and it feels good, letting him dream. In a few minutes, he'll be drifting off to his own little dreamscape as well. Julie will likely wake up first.
    Julie & Eric's

Julie is a fairly heavy sleeper but even though she nearly wakes several times, managing to force herself back into warm comforting sleep each time, she manages to sleep in fairly late.

So when she wakes up and Eric is still asleep, she is cheerily befuddled for awhile.

A sly grin crosses her face after she blinks the sleep out of her eyes. It seems S'hel has filled her in on just what she and Eric had spoken about yesterday...

It is a bit of a strain, but Julie uses telekinesis to lift them both off the bed, blankets and all. She's being careful not to jostle Eric too much and wake him, but it's possible he'll wake up before she makes it to their destination.

What is their destination you ask? The bathroom of course. More specifically the shower.

If she makes it there without incident, she'll carefully pull the blankets off them and whisper up into Eric's ear, "Darling?" seconds before turning the taps on full.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2011-11-30 at 12:57 PM.

28. - Top - End - #688
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

Whoo! A bunch of doors. There's got a be a ton of random items to take from this place.

Vincent first checks any pots and paintings in this area before heading to go through the door leading to Harnel's personal study.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

29. - Top - End - #689

[Mithar Keep - Library]

"A golem? I'm not sure Harnel, all golems I've seen have been very stoic and impersonal. I want something more life-like, not too human in appearance but less static then a golem if you get my idea?" Cessie replies.

30. - Top - End - #690
    Ogre in the Playground

"Evan, as long as you can shapeshift, its not gonna matter to me." Tina says quite honestly. She was gonna make a joke, something along the lines of 'that bad huh', but at least she has some measure of tact. "I'm just curious."
    [Fettina's Suite]

Evan looks down towards the floor, "I'd honestly rather not. You like me as is, and that's good enough for me," There's always that worry that she's bluffing and will run. It's unlikely, but he thought it was unlikely with Renetta as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Julie & Eric's

Julie is a fairly heavy sleeper but even though she nearly wakes several times, managing to force herself back into warm comforting sleep each time, she manages to sleep in fairly late.

So when she wakes up and Eric is still asleep, she is cheerily befuddled for awhile.

A sly grin crosses her face after she blinks the sleep out of her eyes. It seems S'hel has filled her in on just what she and Eric had spoken about yesterday...

It is a bit of a strain, but Julie uses telekinesis to lift them both off the bed, blankets and all. She's being careful not to jostle Eric too much and wake him, but it's possible he'll wake up before she makes it to their destination.

What is their destination you ask? The bathroom of course. More specifically the shower.

If she makes it there without incident, she'll carefully pull the blankets off them and whisper up into Eric's ear, "Darling?" seconds before turning the taps on full.
    [Julie & Eric's]

Eric won't wake up as he's being floated along, no, but when Julie calls to him, he'll go "huh?"

And then the water starts.

Potentially avoiding some hilarity, Eric's little barrier (showcased with magtok) comes into effect, because despite not being aware of it immediately, his subconscious reacted first. The water flows around him, leaving him simply dry, "Uh, Julie, what are you doing?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Mithar Keep]

Whoo! A bunch of doors. There's got a be a ton of random items to take from this place.

Vincent first checks any pots and paintings in this area before heading to go through the door leading to Harnel's personal study.
    [Mithar Keep - First Floor]

The place is fairly empty. There's a few cupboards where he might find a few gold, but that's about it. why they have gold lying around, I'm not sure.

The study is, for lack of a better word, barren. Harnel hasn't done much with the place yet, but his desk is there. Also, a trapdoor in the corner of the room.
    [Mithar Keep - Library]

"A golem? I'm not sure Harnel, all golems I've seen have been very stoic and impersonal. I want something more life-like, not too human in appearance but less static then a golem if you get my idea?" Cessie replies.
    [Mithar Keep - Library]

Unfortunately, I doubt the pair of them can hear vincent downstairs, as it's a few stone floors away. "That's what I was asking about. i think I understand what you mean. I just... well, please, just don't make them too human, but I suppose that's up to you. you have my agreement on this project, at least."
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-11-30 at 04:24 PM.