Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Mortal World 2

[School Hallways]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Sayaka managed not to be hit by Ayase.
    "Oh, ms. Sasaki. It's no problem." Sayaka said in surprise. Actually Sayaka, for missing all of her school days of sickness and 'family affairs', she was not very close with many people. But after the recent events...she wanted to. Maybe a normal life was impossible for her, but after meeting the others in the incident, she thought that it would be nice to not be lonely.
    Something about Ayase made Sayaka stare a little. A familiar feeling. Ah, but it was rude to staring. Then she remembered Ayase was seemingly hurrying.

"How are you? Is there a rush? Oh, is it almost time for class to start?"
    Suddenly Sayaka felt very lost in her thought.
    Of course Ayase isn't a monster cat.

...She was coming from the health office?

Sayaka looked concerned. To be a health officer suited her personality.
    "Are you ok?" She asked.

Why is she staring?
    "Huh?" Ayase glances behind her. "Oh, don't worry, I just felt a little light-headed. The nurse couldn't find anything wrong, she said I just need more rest."
    She pauses to brush some hair out of her eyes. "I was up all last night studying."
    Last edited by Prime32; 2011-01-27 at 09:47 AM.

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Ogre in the Playground

Ken had walked together with Sayaka on the way to school and parted ways with her upon reaching it. Now he came strolling by hoping to see her once more before class started. Her slightly sluggish appearance had mildly concerned him so he headed to where she would most likely remedy the problem. Sure enough, he spotted his new best bud with another student. One whom he found quite intriguing. Unsure of how to best approach the two he decided to butt right into their conversation and let his sparkling personality smooth things out. "Hey there, I'm Go Ken. Who might you be? A friend of Kondo-san perhaps?" His voice was filled with cheer and his face wore a pleasant expression.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-01-27 at 01:44 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    [Rooftop]
    Last Night

Nakahiro nods and smiles.

"Glad...glad to hear it. You're...probably going to feel weak for a few days, and may exhibit a significantly increased appetite. I'm guessing that that's just your body compensating for burning so much energy at once, but...I'm not sure."

Slowly, he picks himself up and stretches stiffly.

"Anyway...I'd probably better get back to my house. My parents are going to be worried enough as it is."
    [LAST NIGHT]

"Probably a good idea... sorry fer the hassle." Rex awkwardly climbed to his feet, wincing occasionally as he put his hat back on. "Listen, if there's anything I can do fer ya, just ask. I owe ya big."

He pondered for a moment at Izumi's question. "Uh... I think I'll be fine fer now." Of course, he'd have rather liked to have Izumi walk with him, but first off she had parents who would wonder if she got back too late, and second, he should be the one walking her home. Oh. Duh. "You want me to walk ya home, Izumi?"

Rex was not at all looking forward to school tomorrow.

At School

Rex wandered through the hallways in the vague direction of class 3-2, moving with the stiffness of someone who'd had a particularly bad day at martial arts practice the night before. Hopefully he'd spot Izumi; besides his growing attraction to her, she was the first friend he'd made here in Japan. Being an exchange student was kind of lonely sometimes.
    Last edited by Wahrheit; 2011-01-27 at 05:33 PM.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Ogre in the Playground

[Last Night]

{{You missed my post, Warheit}}

[School]

Rex may be able to see Izumi in class 1-2. If she spots him, she'll wave to him as he goes past.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    [Near School]

Sora pants as he walks up to the school door, almost falling over.

"Never... Again. Next time... I see Yui... I'm going... To hurt her so bad."

He groans as he enters the school.
    As Sora passes through the doors, he is almost immediately pounced on by a girl with an umbrella. "Oh, hey. You look like you should take it easy."

This one smells kinda funny. Has he been hanging around hollows? Oh well, shouldn't matter as long as he had money.

"Why don't we talk? You're a unique guy, aren't you?" Viatrix winks at Sora conspiratorially.

[Classroom 1-2]

Valeria looks to Izumi curiously. "Who was that?"
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-01-27 at 05:35 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Rooftop]
    Last Night

Nakahiro waves a hand dismissively at Rex's expression of gratitude.

"Think nothing of it. It was the least I could do."

Turning, Nakahiro...kind of blurs, then reappears a few feet away, tripping and landing flat on his face.

"Oof. Alright. Guess I'm walking home. Alright, see you guys later."

He departs on foot.

[School]
    Now

Nakahiro also waves to Rex if he passes by.
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2011-01-27 at 05:21 PM.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Ettin in the Playground

Meanwhile, the school's new janitor has gotten outside and is raking accumulated trash into neat piles and taking them away with somewhat rusty wheelbarrows. Thus, the last students hurrying to class are greeted by a pale foreigner in black work clothes mechanically cleaning the mess they've made.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

8. - Top - End - #1358
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    [Last Night]

{{You missed my post, Warheit}}

[School]

Rex may be able to see Izumi in class 1-2. If she spots him, she'll wave to him as he goes past.
    {{Whoops, fixed it}}

Rex grinned and waved to Nakahiro. Though his shoulder twinged slightly, the fact that he could wave at all was more than enough reason to be intensely grateful.

Izumi's wave caught Rex's attention as he passed 1-2, so he slowed down to lean in the doorway. "Hey, Izumi-san. What's up?"
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Ogre in the Playground

[Last Night]

Izumi pauses. Yes, she knows Rex is trying to be a gentleman, but still... "...all right."

[School]

Izumi looks at Val. "His name's Rex. I ran into him the other day at a cafe, and he's a pretty nice guy.

Not much. Waiting for everyone to get here so class can start."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

10. - Top - End - #1360

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    As Sora passes through the doors, he is almost immediately pounced on by a girl with an umbrella. "Oh, hey. You look like you should take it easy."

This one smells kinda funny. Has he been hanging around hollows? Oh well, shouldn't matter as long as he had money.

"Why don't we talk? You're a unique guy, aren't you?" Viatrix winks at Sora conspiratorially.
    Sora stares at Viatrix, perplexed. People usually don't ask him things. He's... Not very approachable, to put it gently. It's why he was able to be so quiet about being a Hollow. he shrugs at Viatrix's remark, and replies while walking towards the door.

"Sure, why not. I've still got to get to class though. We can talk while I go there."

He walks towards his classroom, presumably with Viatrix.

[Mihail's Raking]

Aura grins mirthlessly as she sees Mihail.

"Why Mihaaaail-san! I would've thought that you had better things to do than... associate with the students!"

She pouts, a finger near her lips as she ponders his new job.

"Could it be that... You've given up on your regular job?!?! Oh woe is me! How could you betray me like this!"
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Orc in the Playground

Sora stares at Viatrix, perplexed. People usually don't ask him things. He's... Not very approachable, to put it gently. It's why he was able to be so quiet about being a Hollow. he shrugs at Viatrix's remark, and replies while walking towards the door.

"Sure, why not. I've still got to get to class though. We can talk while I go there."

He walks towards his classroom, presumably with Viatrix.
    Good grief, the boy likely thinks you are selling your body. That could be the only fathomable reason he's entertaining you instead of running away.

I'm putting you in the shower when we get home.

Viatrix spins her umbrella, smirking. "Well, you've got the feel about you that you're involved in matters of the supernatural. And for a boy like you, it's a risky world out there. So why not be prepared?" She pulls out one of her business cards. "Come on by, I've got wares for all types." She makes sure Sora takes it, then is silent for a little bit.

"...Now that that's out of the way, kid, why do you smell like hollow? I don't judge, but I would think it makes conversation difficult for other people with supernatural sense."
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Ettin in the Playground

[School yard]

Mihail stops his mechanical chores for a moment to give a perplexed glare at Aura. He'd seen the girl few times before in his dealing with SWORD. He'd never really gotten who she was - presumably, a daughter of one of the older members, though why her guardians let her move around with so little surveillance had escaped him.

It also escapes him what the hell the girl is trying to say. "Why aren't you in school?", he asks deadpanly, eyeing the girl suspiciously. She's quite tall compared to most other students, and her blonde (Dyed?) hair sticks out like a sore thumb; and that's discounting her ridiculous outfit. People have been mistaken for Yakuza for less.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-01-27 at 07:34 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1363

Spoiler
    Show
    Good grief, the boy likely thinks you are selling your body. That could be the only fathomable reason he's entertaining you instead of running away.

I'm putting you in the shower when we get home.

Viatrix spins her umbrella, smirking. "Well, you've got the feel about you that you're involved in matters of the supernatural. And for a boy like you, it's a risky world out there. So why not be prepared?" She pulls out one of her business cards. "Come on by, I've got wares for all types." She makes sure Sora takes it, then is silent for a little bit.

"...Now that that's out of the way, kid, why do you smell like hollow? I don't judge, but I would think it makes conversation difficult for other people with supernatural sense."
    Sora takes the card, and stares at it. He doesn't really know why he now is in possession of a card entitling him to "Buy One Burrito, Get One Free"-oh. Wrong side. Flipping it over, he scans the information. He glances up at Viatrix's question, replying,
    "Oh, no reason. I'm like the opposite of a Shinigami, but I'm alive. It's not really important."

He begins to leave, flipping the card between the fingers of his right hand.

"Thanks for the card."

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [School yard]
    Spoiler
    Show

Mihail stops his mechanical chores for a moment to give a perplexed glare at Aura. He'd seen the girl few times before in his dealing with SWORD. He'd never really gotten who she was - presumably, a daughter of one of the older members, though why her guardians let her move around with so little surveillance had escaped him.

It also escapes him what the hell the girl is trying to say. "Why aren't you in school?", he asks deadpanly, eyeing the girl suspiciously. She's quite tall compared to most other students, and her blonde (Dyed?) hair sticks out like a sore thumb; and that's discounting her ridiculous outfit. People have been mistaken for Yakuza for less.
    [Schoolyard]

Aura grins, amused. As if he doesn't know that she's with SWORD! What a ridiculous idea!

"Oh Mihail-san, you know! I have things to do, people to see!"

She glances down at her suit, blushing. She notices some blood on it, and glares at the blood, as if it will make the blood go away.

"Besides, I have to see you eventually! After all, one of those stupid, reckless, idiots gave me the wrong information!"

She sidles up closer to Mihail, grasping at his waist.

"And everyone knows that you have the best sources around! So can you help a girl out! Pleeeaase?"

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Ettin in the Playground

Mihail stares at Aura. Granted, he stares at everybody, but this is a particularly nasty stare. "I'm at work", he says bluntly. A momentary pause; wind scatters some of the collected trash around the yard again. "You look like a criminal", he then adds, pointing at the bloodstain on Aura's suit.

He absolutely can't fathom why the girl is so happy to grab him, considering it will invariably cause her to feel like she's wrapping her arms around a snowman without her clothes on. Mihail's head swivels to see if curious students are lingering nearby - it wouldn't serve him well if people would get any funny thoughts about him at his first day in the job. "Please go away."

15. - Top - End - #1365
    Orc in the Playground

Sora takes the card, and stares at it. He doesn't really know why he now is in possession of a card entitling him to "Buy One Burrito, Get One Free"-oh. Wrong side. Flipping it over, he scans the information. He glances up at Viatrix's question, replying,
    "Oh, no reason. I'm like the opposite of a Shinigami, but I'm alive. It's not really important."

He begins to leave, flipping the card between the fingers of his right hand.

"Thanks for the card."
    ((Har Har. If Vi knows one thing, it's not to be stingy on business cards. And she's definitely rich enough to afford the good stuff. ))
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

16. - Top - End - #1366

Mihail stares at Aura. Granted, he stares at everybody, but this is a particularly nasty stare. "I'm at work", he says bluntly. A momentary pause; wind scatters some of the collected trash around the yard again. "You look like a criminal", he then adds, pointing at the bloodstain on Aura's suit.

He absolutely can't fathom why the girl is so happy to grab him, considering it will invariably cause her to feel like she's wrapping her arms around a snowman without her clothes on. Mihail's head swivels to see if curious students are lingering nearby - it wouldn't serve him well if people would get any funny thoughts about him at his first day in the job. "Please go away."
    Aura pouts, letting go of Mihail. She plots her next move, and absentmindedly ditches the suit for her school uniform. She turns back, and looks far more serious.

"Very well, I won't bother you for much longer. I need some information. My... 'contacts' have stated that there has been a multitude of mysterious events occurring around this town, and I'd like to know what was the start."

She smiles grimly, glancing at the school.

"The dilemma appears to be the fact that people are for some reason 'nervous' about telling me these facts. I have a feeling you'll be more open."

She looks at Mihail with a glint in her eye.

"Oh won't you, Mihail-san?"

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Ettin in the Playground

Mihail starts scraping the trash back together. <"You can read the details from my next letter, if they decide it's contents are proper for little girls">, he replies in English. <"I won't waste my time explaining it all to you right now. Would you please get to class before someone starts to think I'm having an affair with delinquent student?">

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    [School Hallways]

Why is she staring?
    "Huh?" Ayase glances behind her. "Oh, don't worry, I just felt a little light-headed. The nurse couldn't find anything wrong, she said I just need more rest."
    She pauses to brush some hair out of her eyes. "I was up all last night studying."
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Ken had walked together with Sayaka on the way to school and parted ways with her upon reaching it. Now he came strolling by hoping to see her once more before class started. Her slightly sluggish appearance had mildly concerned him so he headed to where she would most likely remedy the problem. Sure enough, he spotted his new best bud with another student. One whom he found quite intriguing. Unsure of how to best approach the two he decided to butt right into their conversation and let his sparkling personality smooth things out. "Hey there, I'm Go Ken. Who might you be? A friend of Kondo-san perhaps?" His voice was filled with cheer and his face wore a pleasant expression.

Sayaka

"Studying? We have a test today?" Sayaka asked cautiously.

Today was not going to be a good day. Already to wake up so early, and still being tired from before. Writing many talismans was tiresome. But after last time, she must be ready.

Ah, it was Mr. Go. Yes, maybe half of this tired feeling was from the origin between Mr. Go and Mr. Kondo.

"Ah, Mr. Go is a first year student. This is Ms. Sasaki." She made the introduction. But she didn't mention that he was living with her. that wouldn't be good for school life, right? she thought this and then looked at Ken.
    Oh, but now he knew her secrets too. This was a dangerous situation.

Sayaka had a cool and calm expression on her face.
    But if Ken said anything about the uniform or her father, then surely that would change.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

19. - Top - End - #1369

Mihail starts scraping the trash back together. <"You can read the details from my next letter, if they decide it's contents are proper for little girls">, he replies in English. <"I won't waste my time explaining it all to you right now. Would you please get to class before someone starts to think I'm having an affair with delinquent student?">
    Aura whistles as she walks away.

<"Don't be ridiculous Mihail-san. As if they'd believe someone as amazing as me would associate with you.">

[Sora]

(waits for a real, non-sarcastic response from Vi.)

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Ogre in the Playground

Sayaka
    Spoiler
    Show

Today was not going to be a good day. Already to wake up so early, and still being tired from before. Writing many talismans was tiresome. But after last time, she must be ready.

Ah, it was Mr. Go. Yes, maybe half of this tired feeling was from the origin between Mr. Go and Mr. Kondo.

"Ah, Mr. Go is a first year student. This is Ms. Sasaki." She made the introduction. But she didn't mention that he was living with her. that wouldn't be good for school life, right? she thought this and then looked at Ken.
    Oh, but now he knew her secrets too. This was a dangerous situation.

Sayaka had a cool and calm expression on her face.
    But if Ken said anything about the uniform or her father, then surely that would change.
    Ken
    Sayaka had nothing to fear. Having seen many an animated program about such situations, Ken was acutely aware of the potential implications of doing anything that might suggest they lived together. Hence, he referred to her formally by her last name. "Hmmm," murmured Ken as he studied Sasaki curiously. "You look awfully familiar, but I don't remember seeing you around here though... Have we met before outside of school?"

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Titan in the Playground

School Hallways
    "Ehe... I got kind of carried away." It's true that she tends to have good marks. "And okay, maybe I spent a little too long online..."
    Ken
    Sayaka had nothing to fear. Having seen many an animated program about such situations, Ken was acutely aware of the potential implications of doing anything that might suggest they lived together. Hence, he referred to her formally by her last name. "Hmmm," murmured Ken as he studied Sasaki curiously. "You look awfully familiar, but I don't remember seeing you around here though... Have we met before outside of school?"
    "I think we've run into each other a few times..." she says coolly. "Maybe the day of that powercut? You're in Hayashi Izumi's class, right?"

22. - Top - End - #1372
    Orc in the Playground

[Sora]

(waits for a real, non-sarcastic response from Vi.)
    As Sora leaves, Viatrix is somewhat contemplative. Kid's part hollow... Interesting. As he makes his way towards class, Vi takes after Sora as inconspicuously as possible.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

23. - Top - End - #1373
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    School Hallways

"Ehe... I got kind of carried away." It's true that she tends to have good marks. "And okay, maybe I spent a little too long online..."

"I think we've run into each other a few times..." she says coolly. "Maybe the day of that powercut? You're in Hayashi Izumi's class, right?"
    "Yup, that I am." He paused momentarily to ponder her suggestion. "That could be it. This may sound strange, but do you have a sister? You really remind me of someone."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-01-28 at 04:09 PM.

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Titan in the Playground

Ayase frowns. "Huh? No. Just me and my dad." She then mutters something under her breath which can't quite be made out.

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Ogre in the Playground

Straining to hear her, Ken leaned forward as Sasaki finished speaking. "Sorry, I didn't quite get that last part."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-01-28 at 05:09 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1376

As Sora leaves, Viatrix is somewhat contemplative. Kid's part hollow... Interesting. As he makes his way towards class, Vi takes after Sora as inconspicuously as possible.
    Sora walks towards his homeroom (Class 1-2), of course, bemused by the events of the day so far. Fiddling with Vi's business card, he attempts to enter the room-

and finds it locked.

He then proceeds to let off a fairly... impressive stream of curses, eventually swapping out of Japanese to ancient Greek, and then Egyptian. After all, growing up as the son of famous, constantly travelling musicians has its perks.

<"I swear to the gods, if I ever discover the thrice-cursed sadist who refuses to unlock the doors early-I'll feed him or her to the jackals and dance on their forsaken bones!">"

27. - Top - End - #1377
    Orc in the Playground

[Classroom 1-2]

Valeria blinks, having sat near the door, and gets up to open the door just after the bell chimes.

What comes next when Sora comes through the door is a compact, white object aimed at his forehead.

Hibiki is standing on the desk. "You're late, Namikaze-san." By about 15 seconds.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-01-28 at 07:33 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Titan in the Playground

Hallways
    Straining to hear her, Ken leaned forward as Sasaki finished speaking. "Sorry, I didn't quite get that last part."
    "It's none of your business." she snaps.

After a few moments of awkward silence, "...Kondo-san, we should get to class."

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Ogre in the Playground

Hallways
    "It's none of your business." she snaps.

After a few moments of awkward silence, "...Kondo-san, we should get to class."
    Sayaka
    [School Hallway]

This is awkward. She thought. But Ayase said she was tired.

But there was no meaning in being late for class. The bell was ringing.

"R-Right. See you later, mr. Go." She said before realizing that was not a good idea. She did notice that the talisman she had put on the wall had been removed by the janitor. She sighed.

Another day to be ready for something. At least there were a few students who understood.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

30. - Top - End - #1380

[Classroom 1-2]
    What comes next when Sora comes through the door is a compact, white object aimed at his forehead.

Hibiki is standing on the desk. "You're late, Namikaze-san." By about 15 seconds.
    Sora mutters something.

It might sound like "I hate my life, and I hope to contribute to the eventual murder of those who made it so."

He sits down somewhere in the back, still blissfully unaware of the fact that people can probably sense his Hollow scent now.