Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,475 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mallside VI

Erin's Emporium

The letter is opened.
    Dear Syela,
    I've had the night to collect my thoughts and so I just wanted to get all this out in a way that still gives you your space, so I apologize if ink on paper seems impersonal.
    If you're blaming yourself for yesterday, you shouldn't be. I won't go into the whole Everyone Goes Through This routine, but just know that it isn't you fault. I could have said something at any time, but I didn't. I let you put yourself in a bad situation and it took me way too long to put my foot down. It's always been an issue of mine and it hasn't gotten better just because that foot is a different shape. I was just so used to getting opposite reactions to myself I didn't know what to do, and I almost did something really stupid to you. And I'm sorry for that.
    But I don't really think it's anyone's fault. Crap just happens, and I hope that you won't let this stop you from being the nice girl I know. I want you to know that I still want to be your friend and while I will respect any decision you make, I'll always be here for you.
    Sincerely,
    Jim

PS- you left before you could take your share of the leftovers home. I told B to take them with him. Please enjoy.

Looking up from the sheet Syela will see that Barnabas has pulled out the pouch's other content, a decent-sized Tupperware. The letter being cold probably makes sense now.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Barbarian in the Playground

Erin's Emporium

A woman in a white hood enters the weapon shop. She's openly carrying several bladed weapons on her person, and has a sheathed sword in her hand. She looks at the more modern weapons before shaking her head and heading to the counter.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Dana's Place

Anyways, she looks around and upon not spotting Magtok (who has a sekrit disguise!), takes a seat and hopes she's not here too early.
    A seemingly inconsequential Vulcan in standard Star Fleet redshirt uniform suddenly shapeshifts into a not-so-inconsequential Magtok! A Magtok in his purple robe, not that dumb redshirt. Redshirts are dumb and lame. Anyways, I'm pretty sure this was hologram shenanigans, since he can't normally shapeshift his cyborgy bits around or away like that. He takes a seat opposite Reina and smiles, his ears still shortening down to their normal size by the time he starts speaking.

"You'll have to forgive me, Tiffany. Fancy new tech to test out, and...well, I saw an opportunity, and couldn't resist. What do you think, could I pass for a Space Elf, assuming no one was looking too closely?"
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    M'usic Imporium

Aiden's been seeming a bit distracted lately - nothing that actually detracts from his work, more that there just seems to be something always on his mind.
    "Something bothering you, Aiden?"

Mil asks upon stepping out of the back room.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ogre in the Playground