New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [PitP] Ponythread: The Roleplaying

The shadows danced in the light from Charnel's reality-hole.
    One of them twisted, solidified and became a black, shiny box floating in the air. It has writing inscribed on it.

This Box will open only for the pony named Charnel.
    Inside is a gift, especially for her.

Spoiler
    Show
    The Box contains a book made out of some kind of unnaturally durable material.
    Spoiler
    Show

The small print on the back claims the book to have been written by Bleakmane the Space Princess.
    There is also an inscription.

Know where you are from to know what you are.
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-10-16 at 07:03 PM.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

Sorry! I think that was me! Thinking Cap apologizes blindly.

Right, right! Umm keep talking! I still can't get this ash outta my eyes! Thinking Cap shouts as he stumbles in the direction of Blunt's voice.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Firbolg in the Playground

As Blunt climbed the ladder, Athena slung over his shoulder, he heard a voice cry out. He groaned, and looked down, sparing one massive claw for a facepalm.

"Hoy! You!" he cried down. "Simon says go forward around fifteen paces and start climbing."
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

I thought your name was Blunt?

Anyways Thinking Cap begins walking forward slowly counting off the steps as he goes. At the end of the 15 paces he waves his hooves infront of himself wildly until he hit the ladder.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

5. - Top - End - #185

Blunt groaned as he tapped on the metal hatch of the zeppelin. "Why me?" he wondered. A blue mare whose mane fell over her eyes opened the door, and he passed up Athena.

He made his way to the bridge, and tapped Foundry Steel on the shoulder. "Stop the Wagner; I need to use the PA."

Outside, the bombastic music screeched to a halt, replaced by a rocky baritone: "Rescue Mission: Asylum, about to depart. Them's as coming had best get goin'."
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Blunt coughed a bit, having inhaled a bit of down in the burst of yellow feathers. "Brilliant," he muttered, "Just brilliant." He turned to address the swirling void in front of him. "And what are you supposed to be?" he said lazily. "Another physical god? A warped eldritch being? One of my master's old science projects gone wrong? You'd be surprised how often I have to deal with those."
    "Candles said they were common here, but I didn't believe him..."
    Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    *both eyes snap back to center*
    "hole in the universe"?
    *cackles*
    little girl, where do you think i came from?
    *wolf whistles*

*horde of eyes open in the void*
    Spoiler
    Show

"...Can't we all just get along?" ;~;
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    I am you-

"pop"

Charnel, I came as soon as I felt you-

-stay silent, Silent!

....Oh, oh my.

Anyway, I am your new lord, angel. Go against my will, and I will pluck you myself and present you to Cerbarus as a gift!

....She's everything I ever wanted, and so much more!
    "U-u-uh, sorry, miss... firey death mare... but I don't think Candles would like it if I started helping a flaming monster god. Also, how the hay do you know what I am?" 0~0
    "The darkness dissapates for a moment, but is recreated in a piller of black fire that heats the entire room"

HAH! Pink-tainted beasts and corrupted elements of Harmony! Have you seen Canterlot or Manehatten lately!

Be still, imp! I shall warn you to die softly only once!
    i end realities, girl, what are cities to me?
    *notices flesh beginning to smoke and laughs*
    you want to fight me? ok, it's been too long anyway
    *opens glowing portals everywhere, poisoning the area with pinkamena radiation.
    *gummies surreptitiously kidnap silent night*
    Spoiler
    Show

come get me
    *spontaneously animated turnips and rocks being ducking for cover*
    "Um, in fact, I think you two are having fun together, and Candles would yell at me if I did anything, soooooo... I'm just gunna go now. Don't burn feathers next time, they're funner to be blinded by when they're soft!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    ARRRGH burning ash everywhere! Thinking Cap flails around preventing Candles from getting close to him by accident.

Who is talking anyways? And what smells like cupcakes? Thinking Cap has got his eyes closed as he stumbles around accidently bumping one of the abominations into Charnel's reality hole
    "No you... oh, PONYFEATHERS, COME ON MAN!"
    "The upper floors begin to drip semi-molten iron drops as the black fire piller ravages it, causing at least a few to land on thubbies location"

I will end you, foolish cultist! The sound of the pink one's essance screaming in my blaze brings me joy your loathsome mind could not fathom without a dictionary!

"meanwhile"

Ahh, it's been a long while since I had the opportunity to, well, eat like that. Got any more of those...what did you call them, gummies? Yes, they are quite difficult to get down, but whatever there essance was made of, it was quite good.

I mean, what did you expect for me to do with beasts of shadow, green pony who's name I cannot remember? A being like mine need a extra supplement of shadow-stuff in there diet now and then. Keeps the animation smooth.

Who just stepped in me again!
    "...Impossible to fathom without a dictionary? Pfftttheeheeheeheehee!"
    Blunt regarded the eldritch abominations that surrounded him, and the portal of doom. There was little either could do to hurt him, but he wasn't here to fight--not unless absolutely necessary. He turned, picking up the little blue filly and walked calmly to the ladder. Turning once more, he spoke to the assembled ponies--to Candle, Sera, and Thinking Cap. "Come with me if you want to live." Without checking to see if they would follow, he started climbing the ladder to the zeppelin above.
    Blunt groaned as he tapped on the metal hatch of the zeppelin. "Why me?" he wondered. A blue mare whose mane fell over her eyes opened the door, and he passed up Athena.

He made his way to the bridge, and tapped Foundry Steel on the shoulder. "Stop the Wagner; I need to use the PA."

Outside, the bombastic music screeched to a halt, replaced by a rocky baritone: "Rescue Mission: Asylum, about to depart. Them's as coming had best get goin'."
    "Aw, Candles can just tel--mrpph!" The seraphim is interrupted by a navy hoof stuffed in her mouth, as Candles hoists her on his back and hops onto the ladder! "Sure, yeah, let's get out of here!"

7. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground

Thinking Cap climbs up the ladder as well. Does anypony have some water or something so I can wash this ash out of my eyes?
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Thinking Cap climbs up the ladder as well. Does anypony have some water or something so I can wash this ash out of my eyes?
    Candles fumbles out his canteen and drips some water on Thinking Cap!

9. - Top - End - #189
    Titan in the Playground

AH! Thinking Cap jerks back startled but quickly rubs the ash out of his eyes instead. Thanks, he smiled warmly at Candles So what exactly happened back there anyways?
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

10. - Top - End - #190

"Interdimensional posing contest," sighed Blunt as he returned from the bridge. "It happens. They show up, shout at each other, tear open the fabric of space and time, and then leave."

Looking at the assembled ponies, he smiled a bit, and said, "Scones?" The proffered treats steamed, promising blueberry enjoyment.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Oh! Scones! Finally something good!" Terra darted over to help herself.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

12. - Top - End - #192

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    The shadows danced in the light from Charnel's reality-hole.
    One of them twisted, solidified and became a black, shiny box floating in the air. It has writing inscribed on it.

This Box will open only for the pony named Charnel.
    Inside is a gift, especially for her.

Spoiler
    Show
    The Box contains a book made out of some kind of unnaturally durable material.
    Spoiler
    Show

The small print on the back claims the book to have been written by Bleakmane the Space Princess.
    There is also an inscription.

Know where you are from to know what you are.
    .....Huh. You know, normaly I would take offence, but according to mom that's how it happened. You left out the forcing of the creatures of Zebrica to convert to her side or die and be reanimated and the evental creation of the one-world order, but otherwise it's a nice abbriviated version.

Where is Silent, anyway?

"Interdimensional posing contest," sighed Blunt as he returned from the bridge. "It happens. They show up, shout at each other, tear open the fabric of space and time, and then leave."

Looking at the assembled ponies, he smiled a bit, and said, "Scones?" The proffered treats steamed, promising blueberry enjoyment.
    "Strange black portal is formed above the blazing building, causing the beast it dislodges to cause it's complete collapse"
    Spoiler
    Show

Yo Charnel, thought you would want that experimental pyrohydra we made with the Pyretrace bones you found, so here it is! Play nice!

"A charred-to-the-bone Silent Night crawls out of the inferno and attempts to announce himself"

Wheezzzz......whe..wheeeeeeezzzz....you there....angggglllleeee.....teell me yooou ha-ave some soort ouf...speeelll or sommthing forr..

"Collapses"
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-10-17 at 02:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

Well that's weird why can't they-Oh scones! Score! Thinking Cap rushes over and begins munching on a scone. Oh sweet Celestia this scone is awesome!
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

14. - Top - End - #194
    Troll in the Playground

*using an insanely large rock to smash out the flames*
    GIVE HIM BA-...

"Strange black portal is formed above the blazing building, causing the beast it dislodges to cause it's complete collapse"
    Spoiler
    Show

Yo Charnel, thought you would want that experimental pyrohydra we made with the Pyretrace bones you found, so here it is! Play nice!
    *hits with said rock*
    *walks over*
    fine, I'll just break something of yours
    *begins making pretzels out of its spine*
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground

"That's basically what I heard happens... oh man, flying under the radar totally hasn't worked at all." -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Oh! Scones! Finally something good!" Terra darted over to help herself.
    "Awwww..."
    .....Huh. You know, normaly I would take offence, but according to mom that's how it happened. You left out the forcing of the creatures of Zebrica to convert to her side or die and be reanimated and the evental creation of the one-world order, but otherwise it's a nice abbriviated version.

Where is Silent, anyway?

Spoiler
    Show

"A charred-to-the-bone Silent Night crawls out of the inferno and attempts to announce himself"

Wheezzzz......whe..wheeeeeeezzzz....you there....angggglllleeee.....teell me yooou ha-ave some soort ouf...speeelll or sommthing forr..

"Collapses"
    "O-oh! Somepony down there is hurt!" Sera does the stupid, heroic thing and flies down to grab the injured Silent, and fly him back to the airship before it leaves!

16. - Top - End - #196

*using an insanely large rock to smash out the flames*
    GIVE HIM BA-...

*hits with said rock*
    *walks over*
    fine, I'll just break something of yours
    *begins making pretzels out of its spine*
    "The great beast turns into semi-molten putty in Thubbies hooves, only to contort itself back into it's original state. It eats the rock, as well"

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    "That's basically what I heard happens... oh man, flying under the radar totally hasn't worked at all." -_-

"Awwww..."

"O-oh! Somepony down there is hurt!" Sera does the stupid, heroic thing and flies down to grab the injured Silent, and fly him back to the airship before it leaves!
    "The burnt parts of Silent slowly come off as Sera carries him off to the ariship, revealing...."

Spoiler
    Show

Oh, thank you, dear. I would.....have never thought that there was still genuine.....charity in Equestria.
    Show

17. - Top - End - #197
    Troll in the Playground

"The great beast turns into semi-molten putty in Thubbies hooves, only to contort itself back into it's original state. It eats the rock, as well"
    *eats the putty*
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

18. - Top - End - #198

"Eeeww! Blunt, gross!" Foundry wiped the splatter of half-chewed scone from his control screen, and then stretched up on his hind legs to pound the huge stallion's side. Still hacking a bit, Blunt pounded his barrel to dislodge the last few errant bits of scone from his windpipe.

"Have you," he wheezed, "any idea whom you just rescued?"

19. - Top - End - #199

*eats the putty*
    "Putty turns back into pryohydra, molten head attempts to eat Thubby"
    Show

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ogre in the Playground

"The burnt parts of Silent slowly come off as Sera carries him off to the ariship, revealing...."

Spoiler
    Show

Oh, thank you, dear. I would.....have never thought that there was still genuine.....charity in Equestria.
    Sera squeals in shock and takes a few steps back... and sees that it's still alive. "Oh dear Celestia, what did they do to you?"
    "Eeeww! Blunt, gross!" Foundry wiped the splatter of half-chewed scone from his control screen, and then stretched up on his hind legs to pound the huge stallion's side. Still hacking a bit, Blunt pounded his barrel to dislodge the last few errant bits of scone from his windpipe.

"Have you," he wheezed, "any idea whom you just rescued?"
    "A poor, mangled dear?" Sera hugs the poor burn ward victim pony. ;~;

21. - Top - End - #201

Rolling his mismatched eyes just a bit, Blunt came back in a pleading tone, "Yes. If by 'poor, mangled dear,' you mean one of the major destructive forces in Equestria. He's almost as tough to kill as I am!

You know how the OFC goes off every day? He's the target. Canterlot was destroyed! He was there! There's a cult in the process of destroying Manehattan! He started it!"

Foundry Steel wandered out from the bridge, drawling, "So he and Dive Bomb would be great friends, then."
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-10-17 at 06:24 PM.

22. - Top - End - #202

Sera squeals in shock and takes a few steps back... and sees that it's still alive. "Oh dear Celestia, what did they do to you?"

Well, my dear "wheeze", it involves a bad case of frostbite in a cave for the entire duration of a Stalliongrad winter, and later learning that it has stopped hurting. I will be frank with you and say that I have had worse than this.

Gurgle. Gah. Please, excuse my ash's staining your fur. Please, a bit of...well, drinking usualy requires a working mouth....actualy, I will alow you to work your magics. Please, no direct healing. Just get me to the closest....group of young...medical students. Yes, medical students.

You know, I have no idea if I just got ichor or a bit of humour on your wing there, but it will come out easier than you probably think. Sorry for all this trouble.

Rolling his mismatched eyes just a bit, Blunt came back in a pleading tone, "Yes. If by 'poor, mangled dear,' you mean one of the major destructive forces in Equestria. He's almost as tough to kill as I am!

You know how the OFC goes off every day? He's the target. Canterlot was destroyed! He was there! There's a cult in the process of destroying Manehattan! He started it!"

Foundry Steel wandered out from the bridge, drawling, "So he and Dive Bomb would be great friends, then."
    Lies! Slander!

.......Gah, I am getting old. It's funny, realy, I think I had a intern named Slander
    Show

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, my dear "wheeze", it involves a bad case of frostbite in a cave for the entire duration of a Stalliongrad winter, and later learning that it has stopped hurting. I will be frank with you and say that I have had worse than this.

Gurgle. Gah. Please, excuse my ash's staining your fur. Please, a bit of...well, drinking usualy requires a working mouth....actualy, I will alow you to work your magics. Please, no direct healing. Just get me to the closest....group of young...medical students. Yes, medical students.

You know, I have no idea if I just got ichor or a bit of humour on your wing there, but it will come out easier than you probably think. Sorry for all this trouble.

Lies! Slander!

.......Gah, I am getting old. It's funny, realy, I think I had a intern named Slander
    "Oh, don't worry, what's important is beauty on the inside!" ^-^

"...Are you for real?"

Candles facehooves.

"Hey, is that true?" Sera noseboops Silent. "Stop destroying cities!"

Candles' double facehooves in the corner.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

Thinking Cap is resolutely staring in the opposite direction. I really don't want to turn around do I?
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

25. - Top - End - #205

Loosing an impressive sigh, Blunt waved to a technician. "Main screen, display reel 1012.4.23. Angelic pony, if you will, please focus on the devastation surrounding the subject? Note the resemblance, nay the identity. Reel 1012.5.14. Leading his cults; note the dead bodies, the pillar of undead flesh, the carousel of victims.

In his case, what's inside him is a necromantic maniac bent on releasing the insane forces of an eldritch abomination on the world.
    Last edited by Balmas; 2012-10-17 at 08:16 PM.

26. - Top - End - #206

"Oh, don't worry, what's important is beauty on the inside!" ^-^

"...Are you for real?"

Candles facehooves.

"Hey, is that true?" Sera noseboops Silent. "Stop destroying cities!"

Candles' double facehooves in the corner.
    Oh, dont worry, I dont distroy cites. In fact....

Loosing an impressive sigh, Blunt waved to a technician. "Main screen, display reel 1012.4.23. Angelic pony, if you will, please focus on the devastation surrounding the subject? Note the resemblance, nay the identity. Reel 1012.5.14. Leading his cults; note the dead bodies, the pillar of undead flesh, the carousel of victims.

In his case, what's inside him is a necromantic maniac bent on releasing the insane forces of an eldritch abomination on the world.
    I was stopping the distruction in all of those areas. You see that stallion, my dear, saying horrible things about me? He has a friend named Boffenspark. You might have heard of him. Blew up Canterlot. Yes, that terrorist is the one who caused that devistation, and my personal duty, as a stallion ready to die,is to get as many ponies to safty as I can before he strikes.

As for those claims against me, the eldrich cultist is presumably the green-coated stallion battling the dragon over there, the maniac being the pony named Boffenspark, the fool telling you lies being the insane one, and myself being the necromantic.

Yes, I admit to it, I can speak with the dead with the proper rituals.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #207
    Titan in the Playground

Yes, that terrorist is the one who caused that devistation, and my personal duty, as a stallion ready to die-
    A shadow in the corner interrupts by laughing audibly at this point, a single uncontrolled giggle before awkward silence descends again.
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-10-17 at 09:06 PM.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Titan in the Playground

I'm pretty sure you are dead...I mean I can see your bones! Thinking Caps says having turned around and ran off to go vomit. He has since recovered though.

Anyways it doesn't matter! We have to go to Canterlot to find Princess Celestia! She can decide what to do with you.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

29. - Top - End - #209

Looking away and awkwardly stretching his neck, Blunt sighs. "That might be a tad difficult. As far as we know, she was in Canterlot when it... Well, when it exploded. Silent Night here was attacking the city, Boffinspark came to stop him. Giant monsters were released by both sides, and Boffinspark ordered an OFC strike into the middle of the city. Those triggered the bombs planted there by my employer in the hopes of avoiding a conflict, very delicate things made of glass, magnets, and antimatter."

He chuckled a bit before continuing. "The end result is that the government is in shreds, and the Princesses are missing. Canterlot could be considered either as a hemispherical depression in the ground where there used to be a mountain, or as the bits and pieces of shrapnel throughout Equestria."

He pulled a small chunk of scorched stone from a pouch hidden in his thick fur. "As far as I can figure, this part came from the royal library. It has very distinctive pink marbling in it."

30. - Top - End - #210
    Titan in the Playground

No no no that can't be right. Princess Celestia was already missing when I was put in that asylum and well we don't know what Princess Luna was doing but I like to think she was in hiding waiting for Princess Celestia. Anyways Canterlot was still intact when they put me in that asylum so there's no way she'd be in Canterlot right?

I just think we should start there to try and find clues for where the Princess went.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show