New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Ok, so I read the Pinkie Pie Abilities Explained fan-fic and I gotta say, that was pretty interesting,
    Spoiler
    Show
    when Pinkie said there were other beings in the other dimension
    and
    Spoiler
    Show
    reassured they were friendly

My mind ended the story with this:
    Spoiler
    Show
    the scene goes back to that other dimension and you find out that those other beings are not as friendly Pinkie Pie thought.
    again, I thought this was pretty interesting. Kind of a smidge disappointed it didn't end as my last spoiler says but still, it was rather intriguing to say the least.

Spoiler
    Show
    I hope I worded all of this right.
    Last edited by domin8r; 2012-07-09 at 05:06 PM.

2. - Top - End - #722
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by domin8r View Post
    Ok, so I read the Pinkie Pie Abilities Explained fan-fic and I gotta say, that was pretty interesting,
    Spoiler
    Show
    when Pinkie said there were other beings in the other dimension
    and
    Spoiler
    Show
    reassured they were friendly

My mind ended the story with this:
    Spoiler
    Show
    the scene goes back to that other dimension and you find out that those other beings are not as friendly Pinkie Pie thought.
    again, I thought this was pretty interesting. Kind of a smidge disappointed it didn't end as my last spoiler says but still, it was rather intriguing to say the least.
    Hey! We are quite friendly... most of us at least, and we would want to be friends with Pinkie and friends

Now, let's hope they don't get access to our Internet...

Now seriously, the story was interesting, it bordered on the creepy and sad, the ending was a little abrupt as if the writer didn't know how to properly end it. However it was refreshing to have two perspectives on the situation, Twilight and Applejack are so dissimilar in their worldview that it was a nice change of pace.
    I suppose that Pinkie's is the only way to deal with the unending feeling of being watched from being of another dimension, if you can't think that they are friendly, then you would lose it
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blackwing: I prefer to think of myself a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur.

Forum Explorer: Reading or watching Cupcakes is like being shot. We honor your suffering but nobody wants it to happen.

3. - Top - End - #723
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I did a profile last thread or so...
    Found it.
    I blame Soras, he didn't have it in that first post thingy.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

4. - Top - End - #724
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zigg'rrauglurr View Post
    Hey! We are quite friendly... most of us at least, and we would want to be friends with Pinkie and friends
    aww, thanks. I'm kind of nervous as this is my first time being a part of a forum site without a chat room

now what in tarnation would be wrong with that, I'd like to know what life is like in Equestria

Now seriously, the story was interesting, it bordered on the creepy and sad, the ending was a little abrupt as if the writer didn't know how to properly end it. However it was refreshing to have two perspectives on the situation, Twilight and Applejack are so dissimilar in their worldview that it was a nice change of pace.
    I suppose that Pinkie's is the only way to deal with the unending feeling of being watched from being of another dimension, if you can't think that they are friendly, then you would lose it
    Fair enough, I just kind of felt like the other beings in that dimension were kind of prisoners of that dimension, the mere fact that it was made apparent that they have been watching them more often than they realized got me kind of creeped out hence why my mind ended the story that way.

5. - Top - End - #725
    Firbolg in the Playground

The Pink One only wants to start a party.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

6. - Top - End - #726
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    We have. Several, in fact, that's why we're always talking about it. Here are three of them.
    Yeesh seriously where was I that I missed this. Or is this a spawned out of chat thing?

7. - Top - End - #727
    Orc in the Playground

aww, thanks. I'm kind of nervous as this is my first time being a part of a forum site without a chat room
    GiTP forums is the most friendly & most respectful forum in the internet and bronies are almost always a welcoming bunch, together we are Captain Earth Ponythread!!

now what in tarnation would be wrong with that, I'd like to know what life is like in Equestria
    Are you sure you want Pinkie Pie getting a look at Rule34 and cupcakes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQhY8NkExTM

Fair enough, I just kind of felt like the other beings in that dimension were kind of prisoners of that dimension, the mere fact that it was made apparent that they have been watching them more often than they realized got me kind of creeped out hence why my mind ended the story that way.
    The prying eyes are us. The story is meta as all hell. But it presented several well meaning points, the only thing that bothered me was the ending as I said, it felt that the author didn't know what to do with the story at that point.
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blackwing: I prefer to think of myself a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur.

Forum Explorer: Reading or watching Cupcakes is like being shot. We honor your suffering but nobody wants it to happen.

8. - Top - End - #728

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    The Pink One only wants to start a party.
    Yeah, and I want to explode everything and have a d&d campaing with my buddy, but I can't.

Uhh. Tough place to be if you want to buy anything from the states like technology and the like. Anyway Saludos hermano!
    Actually, I got my laptop from outside, but yeah, it's pretty much trouble to get something from outside.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #729
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I find it interesting that we by and large rate ourselves at above-average morality. Is ponythread just that holy, or are we all suffering from self-image bias?
    I just came across "Ask Little Miss Rarity" and I am currently thinking it is a bias. Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

10. - Top - End - #730
    Pixie in the Playground

Are you sure you want Pinkie Pie getting a look at Rule34 and cupcakes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQhY8NkExTM
    Ok, That's a good point, I really don't knw what Rule 34 is, nor do I really want to beings I heard it makes Fluttershy cry when it's mentioned.
    Whatever makes Fluttershy cry, I do NOT want to be a part of.

The prying eyes are us. The story is meta as all hell. But it presented several well meaning points, the only thing that bothered me was the ending as I said, it felt that the author didn't know what to do with the story at that point.
    Ok, That is a really good point, not sure why I didn't think of that earlier, I like that thought better, makes me feel more connected to it :3
    Last edited by domin8r; 2012-07-09 at 06:41 PM.

11. - Top - End - #731
    Firbolg in the Playground

I find it interesting that we by and large rate ourselves at above-average morality. Is ponythread just that holy, or are we all suffering from self-image bias?
    "Sits on a throne dedicated to myself"

....Yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

12. - Top - End - #732
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post

....Yes?
    ...Don undead have special thrones, or are they like living thrones?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

13. - Top - End - #733
    Troll in the Playground

....Yes?
    *looks a throne*
    *looks at own squeeky computer chair*
    I still say mine's better.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

14. - Top - End - #734
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    *looks a throne*
    *looks at own squeeky computer chair*
    I still say mine's better.
    *looks at throne*
    *looks at thubby's squeeky computer chair*
    *looks at own director's relaxo computer chair*
    *spins* weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I'll say mine is better

Edit:
    Hey guys, after all the fun we had at the convention my fiancee wants to make herself a fursuit for conventions (and already bought wigs for humanized twilight).
    I have complete faith in her crafting abilities because of her background with all the models she had to do for the Uni.
    But I want to see if you have some good how-to guides for mlp fursuits. I have already found some info, but you might have a better idea.

Funny that all was needed to bring her 100% in the true fan territory was the loving embrace of a hundred bronies.
    Last edited by Zigg'rrauglurr; 2012-07-09 at 07:10 PM.

15. - Top - End - #735
    Pixie in the Playground

So, remember when I said I didn't like Horrifying grimdark.......

WELL, I came across another one (beside cupcakes) on Youtube, which I am not posting here btw, it paints Rainbow Dash in a horrible light doofus curiosity kicked in &, well, I watched it.

Never watching it again

also
    *looks at throne*
    I'll say mine is better
    My throne is far more superior
    Last edited by domin8r; 2012-07-09 at 07:12 PM.

16. - Top - End - #736
    Orc in the Playground

WELL, I came across another one (beside cupcakes) on Youtube, which I am not posting here btw, it paints Rainbow Dash in a horrible light doofus curiosity kicked in &, well, I watched it.

Never watching it again
    See my signature.

And that's why I don't want the ponies accesing our Internet, I have enough damage control with my tulpas... Not the kinky stuff, but the gore...
    As INoKnowNames said, you just don't mix the blood with the sugar.
    Last edited by Zigg'rrauglurr; 2012-07-09 at 07:14 PM.

17. - Top - End - #737
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    You know I've been trying to follow this line of discussion and concluded ponythread should totally get a WoD RP going at some point... though I'd prefer oWoD pretty generally I've seen little things I wouldn't mind trying out in new. Just can't remember them at the moment though...
    That's grand. Sadly, I can only do Mage or Changeling, though I'm thinking of running my real life mates through a WoD core game and segueing into Hunter: the Vigil. We shall see how it goes.

Though I anyone is willing to run a game I am there. I've been begging DD to start something because he tolerates my whining, but I'll seriously dive in wherever.

I say ol' chap, the Mokole, Bastet, Ananasi and the others were in the oWoD.
    However they appeared only when WW realized that we were dying to play with raging catgirls.
    Cue Hengeyokai, and you have the most hilarius mismatching groups ever.

Seriously no D&D mismatched ragtag band of adventurers could hold a candle to my group consisting of a weretiger (forgot the breed's name), one Kitsune (best pranker ever), one werecrow (forgot that one too), one wererat and two Garou...
    Ooh good times, the crow aiming sh*t to the eyes of a kumo warlord while my tiger in full rage mode stomped itself against a tree because the rat had been a smartass and bited my tail...
    While the kitsune distracted the Kumo guards with an improved standup comedy act that had the master giggling like a schoolgirl.
    I've done worse in D&D actually. Frequently.

I'm seeing a lot of "I miss old werewolf" about, an yeah the themes were more fun (if decidedly nineties punk fight the powah!) but guys, come on. The tag line was The Apocalypse. You can't complain hen it comes to an end. Thats the point.

I was gonna say... I would contrast but I left my book at work. I expect my morality may be lower than most. Can't remember the scale.

We have. Several, in fact, that's why we're always talking about it. Here are three of them.
    Though seriously guys. You wanna play something? Hit me up. I'm only not running because I've played .65 of a game, across two different templates. (/desperation)

18. - Top - End - #738
    Troll in the Playground

*looks at throne*
    I'll say mine is better
    *goes rolling by on said squeeky computer chair*
    you are incorrect, sir.
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-07-09 at 07:26 PM.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

19. - Top - End - #739

Never watching it again
    Was it Captain Hook the Biker Gorilla?

20. - Top - End - #740
    Titan in the Playground

So playing X-com and I decided to write this for everypony

Initial Report
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dear Princess Celestia,

It's only been a few hours since we were summoned to fight for these 'humans'. I have to say I'm uncomfortable with the whole idea. I mean sure I fought the changlings but this is different. Anyways I've decided to keep writing letters partly to keep a journal of events and partly to relax. So you can stop reading over my shoulder and laughing now. Thank you very much.

So the humans summoned the Elements of Harmony, Yourself, and Luna to help fight off these so called 'alien invaders'.

I just hope we can all get out of this alive.

Your Faithful Student,
    Twilight Sparkle

First UFO
    Spoiler
    Show

Dear Princess Celestia,

First let me say congratulations on making Sergeant! Only to be expected though. I mean really, they should have made you a Sergeant when we were first summoned.

Now today a UFO was spotted coming down from the North Pole. The Humans intercepted it with their aircraft and then sent us to investigate. Apparently it landed in some place called the USA. Regardless the mission proved to be a simple one. We showed up, spotted the alien, and then you and Luna shot at it with you getting the kill.

I feel kinda bad for the alien though. I mean it didn't even fire back, perhaps it wanted to be friends?

Your Faithful Student,
    Twilight Sparkle

UFO 2
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I became a Sergeant and you became a Captain! As you well know I wasn't the only one of my friends to be promoted. Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack were all made Sergeants as well! What I don't understand is why Luna hasn't been promoted yet. I mean, Pinkie Pie and I haven't even killed an alien yet, just shot at them but we got promoted. Your sister took one down in one shot! Surely that deserves more recognition? Honestly I think Pinkie Pie has been spooking the Humans with her tales of Nightmare Moon. She's really got to stop doing that.

On another note I'm getting worried about Fluttershy. So far she's refused to even fire her weapon! I know the Humans say they need all of our help but perhaps I can convince them to let Fluttershy stay at the base? In the meantime we'll continue to just protect her on the missions.

The mission today was much more dangerous before but it did help put my mind at ease. Before we even got off the ship the aliens were firing at us! Good thing Luna's such a crack shot or else we could have been in trouble. I did notice that the aliens were a different species then the ones we fought before. I don't know what to make of that. Perhaps there are different groups of aliens? If we could befriend some of them we might be able to stop this war. Or at least fight less.

On that note Applejack has got some real apples if you know what I mean. Just walked right up to an alien and started blasting away. That alien didn't even get a chance to turn around. I think the Humans are considering giving her a medal or something.

Oh before I forget, this time the humans didn't manage to intercept the alien ship. When it realized it was being chased it quickly landed in 'North Africa' and we were dispatched instead.

Your Faithful Sergeant,

Twilight Sparkle

So should I continue writing these or not? If I do keep writing is there any changes I should make?

On a different note do I get more money each UFO fought? Or is it based on time passed?
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

21. - Top - End - #741
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    none of the above,
    It was Rainbow Factory

22. - Top - End - #742

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post

Initial Report
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dear Princess Celestia,

It's only been a few hours since we were summoned to fight for these 'humans'. I have to say I'm uncomfortable with the whole idea. I mean sure I fought the changlings but this is different. Anyways I've decided to keep writing letters partly to keep a journal of events and partly to relax. So you can stop reading over my shoulder and laughing now. Thank you very much.

So the humans summoned the Elements of Harmony, Yourself, and Luna to help fight off these so called 'alien invaders'.

Your Faithful Student,
    Twilight Sparkle

First UFO
    Spoiler
    Show

Dear Princess Celestia,

First let me say congratulations on making Sergeant! Only to be expected though. I mean really, they should have made you a Sergeant when we were first summoned.

Now today a UFO was spotted coming down from the North Pole. The Humans intercepted it with their aircraft and then sent us to investigate. Apparently it landed in some place called the USA. Regardless the mission proved to be a simple one. We showed up, spotted the alien, and then you and Luna shot at it with you getting the kill.

I feel kinda bad for the alien though. I mean it didn't even fire back, perhaps it wanted to be friends?

Your Faithful Student,
    Twilight Sparkle

UFO 2
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I became a Sergeant and you became a Captain! As you well know I wasn't the only one of my friends to be promoted. Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack were all made Sergeants as well! What I don't understand is why Luna hasn't been promoted yet. I mean, Pinkie Pie and I haven't even killed an alien yet, just shot at them but we got promoted. Your sister took one down in one shot! Surely that deserves more recognition? Honestly I think Pinkie Pie has been spooking the Humans with her tales of Nightmare Moon. She's really got to stop doing that.

On another note I'm getting worried about Fluttershy. So far she's refused to even fire her weapon! I know the Humans say they need all of our help but perhaps I can convince them to let Fluttershy stay at the base? In the meantime we'll continue to just protect her on the missions.

The mission today was much more dangerous before but it did help put my mind at ease. Before we even got off the ship the aliens were firing at us! Good thing Luna's such a crack shot or else we could have been in trouble. I did notice that the aliens were a different species then the ones we fought before. I don't know what to make of that. Perhaps there are different groups of aliens? If we could befriend some of them we might be able to stop this war. Or at least fight less.

On that note Applejack has got some real apples if you know what I mean. Just walked right up to an alien and started blasting away. That alien didn't even get a chance to turn around. I think the Humans are considering giving her a medal or something.

Oh before I forget, this time the humans didn't manage to intercept the alien ship. When it realized it was being chased it quickly landed in 'North Africa' and we were dispatched instead.

Your Faithful Sergeant,

Twilight Sparkle

So should I continue writing these or not? If I do keep writing is there any changes I should make?

On a different note do I get more money each UFO fought? Or is it based on time passed?
    I like this, do more.

You get money by selling excess alien stuff. Keep at least one of each until you've researched it. Keep UFO engines and things like that, it's useful later, trust me. Your units ARE going to die, unless if you save and reload often, sorry but it's true. To increase funding basically you have to do well in X country and you'll get more money each month. Some countries, usually ones on the other side of the world from you will get attacked and start lowering funding and possibly sign a pact with the aliens and stop funding you. There are 3 major funders which I can't remember (US, Europe, China maybe?) but do your best with those. Have fun with terror missions. *Insert Bleakbane's evil laugh here*

none of the above,
    It was Rainbow Factory
    So it was Captain Hook the Biker Gorilla. (Look up Rainbow Dash Presents, the aforementioned title) It will make you feel better about the situation... maybe.
    Last edited by Strife Warzeal; 2012-07-09 at 07:34 PM.

23. - Top - End - #743
    Orc in the Playground

*looks at thubby defiantly*
    Chair race?

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post

Initial Report
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dear Princess Celestia,

Your Faithful Student,
    Twilight Sparkle

First UFO
    Spoiler
    Show

Dear Princess Celestia,

Your Faithful Student,
    Twilight Sparkle

UFO 2
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dear Princess Celestia,

Your Faithful Sergeant,

Twilight Sparkle

Ahh. Pony Let's Play XCOM, there is nothing as beautiful, and as potentially creepy when some of them die
    Last edited by Zigg'rrauglurr; 2012-07-09 at 07:35 PM.

24. - Top - End - #744
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Yeesh seriously where was I that I missed this. Or is this a spawned out of chat thing?
    Not sure about Waiting for Rain, as that one predated my involvement, but Thanqol and I posted in this thread about Gathering of Mists and Skyscraper Graveyard. Interest just comes quickly.

....Yes?
    Well, that clears that one right up then.

Funny that all was needed to bring her 100% in the true fan territory was the loving embrace of a hundred bronies.
    Well, didn't see that one comin'

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    That's grand. Sadly, I can only do Mage or Changeling, though I'm thinking of running my real life mates through a WoD core game and segueing into Hunter: the Vigil. We shall see how it goes.

Though I anyone is willing to run a game I am there. I've been begging DD to start something because he tolerates my whining, but I'll seriously dive in wherever.

I've done worse in D&D actually. Frequently.

I'm seeing a lot of "I miss old werewolf" about, an yeah the themes were more fun (if decidedly nineties punk fight the powah!) but guys, come on. The tag line was The Apocalypse. You can't complain hen it comes to an end. Thats the point.

I was gonna say... I would contrast but I left my book at work. I expect my morality may be lower than most. Can't remember the scale.

Though seriously guys. You wanna play something? Hit me up. I'm only not running because I've played .65 of a game, across two different templates. (/desperation)
    Considering the pacing of Gathering of Mists, I'm probably good for another game. I'd rather play, but I could be convinced to run a game. If you did all the work gathering up people and told me what kind of setting you want.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

25. - Top - End - #745
    Titan in the Playground

Considering the pacing of Gathering of Mists, I'm probably good for another game. I'd rather play, but I could be convinced to run a game. If you did all the work gathering up people and told me what kind of setting you want.
    Well if you are willing to put up with a complete beginner I would be willing to play.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

26. - Top - End - #746
    Orc in the Playground

Well, didn't see that one comin'
    She was honestly surprised that a bunch of mostly male teenagers thought she was really cool since she was a original G1 pony fan and now G4 and that they all were desperate for getting pony swag, proudly showing their pink ponies to the world.
    She had heard about the phenomena from me, but actually seeing it at work was overwhelming. It was so special that my best friend who had been really adamant about watching the series has now asked me for the full season links (again) so he can watch it with his fiancee.

That and my fiance who loves to cosplay is heavily planning her humanized twilight, pinkie and coming fursuits.

We are also planning for a meetup at a nearby park with 40 confirmed bronies (and probably more), cupcakes, music and swag. I think we might make the local news...
    Last edited by Zigg'rrauglurr; 2012-07-09 at 07:54 PM.

27. - Top - End - #747

I don't get it.... why is cupcakes so infamous?
    ....well, besides the song, that I disliked a lot cuz it was..... A song
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-09 at 07:57 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #748
    Banned

on it now. What number of players? I'd prefer WoD core, or maybe another changeling. Beginner friendly. I think I can drag Braz along.

29. - Top - End - #749
    Ettin in the Playground

Still waiting for a pony RPG ... wonder if we can adapt WoD to it since I kind of like its mechanics so far in terms of focus on the storytelling.

none of the above,
    It was Rainbow Factory
    Rainbow dash presents single hoofedly redeemed cupcakes for me. I should go check that one out.

Ahh. Pony Let's Play XCOM, there is nothing as beautiful, and as potentially creepy when some of them die
    Forumexplorer, if you're going to do this, please have them only being "wounded and demoted" rather than killed XD

(But really, whatever you want to do is fine :P)

30. - Top - End - #750
    Troll in the Playground

*looks at thubby defiantly*
    Chair race?
    *is suddenly wearing old-timey racing goggles*
    are you're mark...
    get set...

*turns zigg's chair into pudding*
    GO!
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever: