New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Two Issues with Playground Mobile

Hello,

There are currently two forum functions that are not displaying correctly in the mobile view:

• All dice rolls in the RP forums show up as blanks during mobile view. Because of this, it's difficult to make RP posts while maintaining mobile view.
    • Single post view shows a blank page when using mobile view. For instance, this page linking back to this post will show up normally, but is blank when clicked in mobile view.

I'm not sure if they are already known issues (they aren't on the first page, but I might have just missed it), but these issues do heavily impact the usability of the mobile version of the forums.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Felyndiira; 2015-03-22 at 01:43 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Default Re: Two Issues with Playground Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Felyndiira View Post
    Hello,

There are currently two forum functions that are not displaying correctly in the mobile view:

• All dice rolls in the RP forums show up as blanks during mobile view. Because of this, it's difficult to make RP posts while maintaining mobile view.
    • Single post view shows a blank page when using mobile view. For instance, this page linking back to this post will show up normally, but is blank when clicked in mobile view.

I'm not sure if they are already known issues (they aren't on the first page, but I might have just missed it), but these issues do heavily impact the usability of the mobile version of the forums.

Thanks,
    Yes, they are both known issues, but thank you very much for the report. Unfortunately, the mobile view is currently incompatible with several of the features of the site. We hope to be able to improve the experience eventually, but these particular issues could take a while.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak