New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,483 of 1483
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside V

???

Cutter snorts. "Be inventive at least instead of being moronic." He grumbles. If they were going to sicken him, they should at least try to be original about it. "You're going to have to force me this time around you know. I won't eat or drink it."

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ogre in the Playground

[???]

Fredrick merely shakes his head. "You'd rather starve? It doesn't matter. You think you have control here, but you don't." He motions to someone Cutter can't see and gas begins to fill the chamber as it has so many times before.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Club Pulse]

"You're welcome. Glad I could help." Nadia grows visibly uncomfortable when Chastity asks if she's here with anyone. "I'm here with Irena actually." She admits.
    [Club Pulse]

"Oh." Chasity replies, her eyes widening. "I been worried about her, is she okay?" She asks carefully.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vael View Post
    [Wellspring Tower]

Unlike Hilda and Sigrun, the third servant is rather hard to find- though in searching for her, Takara may stumble across the true throne room of Genesis- which is not, in fact, Ouroboros Hall, but rather the Throne of Rings. Ragna does tend to spend time there, but she is not to be found there today.

Yet, when Takara gets frustrated or is about to give up (or has given up and is moving to leave or the like), she will finally find Ragna. Or rather, Ragna will find her.

"Lady of Rings." Ragna addresses her with a cold voice. Takara passed by where Ragna currently stands, and she certainly wasn't there before. Yet, there she is, clad in robe of black feathers, which only accents her macabre style, and the strange reminiscence to a crow she seems to have. "You have been looking for me, I assume?" Her face is pale much in the same way as Hilda's arm was, and adorned with the same strange blue patterns, making it look like she is wearing a regal mask.
    [Wellspring Tower]

Takara is only slightly surprised by Ragna's sudden appearance; she faces the grim servant with the same placid acceptance she gives to her imposing master. "Yes, I searched for you. I wish to know all the members of the court."

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Titan in the Playground

[Wellspring Tower]

"I see."

Ragna says nothing else, but lets the silence stretch, waiting for Takara to fill it. With her head turned to the side, she observes the latest member of the court with one eye, watching her every moment and listening carefully to her words.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Troll in the Playground

[Wellspring Tower]

"I hope you will not find it rude if I note you are the strangest of those I have met thus far. The most like the Queen. The most like me. I have also heard that you came apart from the others. Tell me, what is your story?" Takara slowly circles the woman as she does so, observing her from every angle.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Titan in the Playground

[Wellspring Tower]

"A servant has no story. If you wish for a tale, speak to the Queen." Counters Ragna, turning her head to keep the same gaze on Takara, her shoulders rising as if she would spread wings. Yet, the look in her eyes is not defensive, but calculating, a bird deciding whether or not the snake before it is something it may devour, or if it is best left alone.

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Troll in the Playground

[Wellspring Tower]

"Oh? And does the Queen accept such a boring answer?" Takara reaches out a hand to try and brush the feathers of Ragna's robe. "But in truth, that answer is not boring. It is intriguing. Everyone has a story, even a servant. Does not Lancelot have a story, despite being only the servant of Arthur? Do not prophets and apostles have their own stories and tales, even as they serve another? Why would a servant of the Queen hide her story? It hints at mystery, and to ferret out such a secret is most satisfying." Takara is being more active, animated, and willful than she was with Sigrun and Hilda. Perhaps she is merely playing off of Ragna's own reservedness. The quicksilver, mercurial change in attitude does not seem to go unnoticed by Takara herself, and she perhaps exaggerates it a bit with her choices in behavior. Takara tilts and turns her head as she continues to circle the woman, the movement of her neck somehow slightly hinting at the coiling of a snake's sinuous body. Her eyes are bright, and they hold the playful, sinister slyness of the tempting serpent.

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Titan in the Playground

[Wellspring Tower]

"Some secrets are not meant to be shared." Cautions Ragna, her voice a warning hiss. "And others are dangerous. Take care, less you wake what is best left sleeping, Lady of Rings."

Ragna is tense at this point, and her eyes show gathering anger rather than her usual cold aloofness. It seems that Takara is provoking some reaction, at least.

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Club Pulse]

"Oh." Chasity replies, her eyes widening. "I been worried about her, is she okay?" She asks carefully.
    "Yes actually. She ended up getting rid of that sword." Nadia glances toward where Irena disappeared briefly.

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Ogre in the Playground

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Troll in the Playground

Temple of Dalachrech

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    "It has to be. The High Priest killed two of his superiors, and three more died leading to the advancement of those he knew. As long as it looked accidental, Dalachrech and the then-High Priest was fine with it. Then that world got destroyed and the only survivor found himself High Priest." The clothing's mainly black shirts, tunics, breeches, and priest's robes, but there's a suit of plain chainmail too and several drawers.
    "Ah. Well, that's understandable, I suppose, then," Naethalee says, frowning at the story, as she steps over to check the drawers curiously.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    *coughcough*