New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 42 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Default Careless Citadel WW

Careless Citadel WW
    Narrator: Count Dingdong

In the large citadel keep of Allethorre, crowds go bustling in the streets. Still, there's an uneasy feel in the air. The previous lord had just died, and the castle was in turmoil. Rumors spread, and people talked:

"Did you hear? They say the Lord of Allethorre was poisoned!"
    "Maybe, but you know what's crazy? They say the heir had him killed to take the throne for himself!"
    "Former heir, now? He's been exiled for treason! His younger brother's on the throne now..."
    "Yes, but you know those royals with their politicking! Half the citadel's in an uproar over it! Saying there's no way he killed his own father!"
    "Did you hear he's making plans to take back the throne by force? Don't tell me you heard that too!"
    "What? By force?"
    "Yep! I found it out just today! Rumor has it his supporters are already making plans to bring him back into the city in disguise!"
    "What's the world coming to these days? Soon enough it will be a mad brawl for the throne, and anyone will fight for the right!"
    "Hey, it will bring good trade. Mercenaries will flock from all over to earn some money. And when they earn it, they'll have to use it somewhere!"
    "But... if it makes it to full-out war? Who'll stop the killing? Allethorre will be thrown into pandemonium!"
    "Sacrifices will have to be made. But it'll be over soon enough! Just stay inside if you're so scared!"
    "I'm not scared! ...just concerned. These nobles paying attention to only themselves. What's this citadel going to come to?"
    "I ask that every day..."

The murmuring continues through the day, through the weeks, as people flood in and out, through markets and inns, paying, taking, and leaving. The new Lord of Allethorre sits on his throne with care, fearful of revenge from his brother but content for now in his rightfully-earned throne. His attendants search for his brother to give him death, while his brother's seek him for the same. Mercenaries begin to stream into town, and the fight of Supporters vs. Usurpers begins.

Rules
    Spoiler
    Show
    THIS IS A NO PM, BLIND GAME. You cannot talk about this game outside of the thread or QTs and cannot share QTs (or make your own). You MAY quote role PMs/QTs in thread, but you can also create fake role PMs. If asked, I will create a fake role PM for a player with the power they ask for. The exact roles and powers in this game are unknown, and I will not confirm or deny the existence of a role. Generally but not always, role names reflect their side and power. Again, that is not always the case.

This is a two team, RECRUITMENT game. The two teams are pretty much exactly balanced, though not all roles have an exact counterpart on the opposite side. The first team is the "good" team, the Supporters. In the role PM, they will be told that they are a "good" role. The second team is the "evil" team, the Usurpers. In the role PM, they will be told that they are an "evil" role. The "neutrals" can be recruited by either side and are named Mercenaries. In the role PM, they will be told that they are a "neutral" role. The exact proportions of players are unknown, but the number of Supporters = number of Usurpers. The game ends when one team is completely eliminated. There are a total of 60 roles in this game, each with their own win condition.

Recruitment:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Each team has a Recruiter role. This role is in addition to their normal role and is assigned randomly at the start of the game. The game will begin with at least one Supporter and at least one Usurper. During the night, Recruiters can attempt to recruit a Mercenary to their side. A recruited Mercenary will be called a "hired" Mercenary. For most intents and purposes, a hired Mercenary is considered on the side that they are hired for. It is possible for hired Mercenaries to swap sides, return to neutrality, or become full-fledged Supporters or Usurpers. If the Recruiter targets a non-Mercenary, the target and Recruiter will be notified.

Win conditions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Supporters: Last to the end of the game and eliminate all the Usurpers.
    Usurpers: Last to the end of the game and eliminate all the Supporters.
    Hired Mercenaries: Same as the team you're hired for.
    Mercenaries: Last to the end of the game.

In addition, every role has its own private win condition. Fulfilling that gets the player another win.

In addition, players get survival wins for every 5 day/night cycles that they survive. This tally will be kept public.

The game will last through all 60 roles and then until only one side remains. If all Mercenaries become unrecruitable, it will be announced, and Recruiter roles will disappear. It will not necessarily be announced immediately...

Every day phase (48 hours), players will choose a player to lynch by writing their name in red. If you change your vote, make sure to cross out your old vote. If the player with the most votes has at least 25% of living players voting for them, that player is lynched. Roles and teams are revealed on lynch. If the most votes are for a No Lynch, if there's a tie, or if the player with the most votes doesn't have at least 25% of the players, the Executioner role (if alive) decides who to kill.

Every night phase (24 hours), players send in their night actions by QT. Seers scry, Baners bane, and Night-Killers kill. People killed at night do not have their roles or teams revealed... It is not revealed whether kills fail by bane, void, missed action, no Night-Killers, etc.

Helgraf's Scry Interference is in effect (2 scries on the same person in the same night return "No Scry"). This is not the only way to get a result of "No Scry."

If a player does not vote for 3 days in a row, they are autolynched, and their character dies. If they do not reclaim it by the end of the next day phase, the character dies. If you know you will be away, post an away notice in the thread, QT, or by PM, and I won't count you for autolynch. Of course, you could still be killed.

Signing Up/Revival:
    Spoiler
    Show
    When you sign up for this game, choose a role number. Each number has been assigned a role, and you will get that role. Because this is basically random, there will not necessarily be an even number of Supporters and Usurpers at the beginning of the game. However, you won't be told who's ahead...

24 hours after the 15th player has signed up, the game will begin. Players who sign up after that point (choose a number!) will be Clueless Newcomers for a day and night phase before gaining their role. Clueless Newcomers cannot be killed during those phases but can still vote. They also do not count toward the 25% minimum to lynch.

Players who die can sign up for another role after two days have passed. Like in the other game, there may be some roles which cause players to skip that delay. Reviving players sign up just like new players, by choosing a role number and becoming Clueless Newcomers for a day and night.

There are 60 roles available. Once they've been taken, there will be no more recruitment.

Roles:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The exact roles will not be revealed. However, you can expect the normal types of roles and some others. Each role has some power, but it's passive for some players. You can look at the previous game for examples. Example roles:

Alignment Seer* - This player learns the alignment (good/evil/neutral AKA Supporter/Usurper/Mercenary) of another player.

Power Seer* - This player learns the power (e.g. Seer, Baner, Night-Killer, etc.) of another player.

Role Seer* - This player learns the role name (e.g. Bartender, Witch, Councillor, etc.) of another player. They can also ask for clarification on the power of that player, if the role doesn't make it clear.

Fool* - This player believes he's the Seer but has a percent chance of correctly scrying another player. Often returns a random, wrong result.

Baner - This player protects another player from a Night Kill.

Day-Baner - This player protects another player from the lynch and Executioner.

Night-Killer - This player can kill one player each night.

Voider - This player stops another player from using their power.

*Scry as Seer

There are many more roles in addition to these... There are also 3 roles which are in addition to normal roles and can be passed around. They are as follows:

Lord - This role can only be held by a Supporter. This player can recruit Mercenaries for the Supporters.

Rival Lord - This role can only be held by a Usurper. This player can recruit Mercenaries for the Usurpers.

Executioner - This role can be held by any player. This player determines the lynch when no one else can.

***IMPORTANT*** There are NO Masons, and no players will be connected to each other.

Blank Role:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anyone can create their own role to fake-claim with. Anyone can ask me to create a fake role to fake-claim with (give power & team). The following is the format of a role description in the QTs.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Role Name - Fluff text slightly describing the power and role. This is generally written in 1st person or in an address (using "you").

You are {a/the}* {good/evil/neutral}** Power. Complete description of power, telling what the power is and how it can be used, limitations, etc. Generally starts with "During the night, blah blah blah" or "Every night, blah blah blah" Ends with "To fulfill your win condition, you must {win condition}."

*Using "a" or "the" does not mean only one or multiple of a power exists on that team. A role with "a" may be the only one of its kind. A role with "the" may not be.
    **Good = Supporter. Evil = Usurper. Neutral = Mercenary.

Some roles may have notes at the bottom to clarify or warn something. These are written "Note: blah blah blah" or "Other note: blah blah blah"

***IMPORTANT*** No role names are re-used. Powers may be, though not always identical.

Events:
    Spoiler
    Show
    When you join, you get money in the form of gold! This is used for events which will happen throughout the game. The following events have been revealed...

Market Day: This happens every so often. Three shops are open in which you spend your gold. Basically, you specify a shop name and amount of gold. The more money you spend, the better chance of getting an item. The more money you spend, the better item you'll get. If you want something good, don't be stingy... You only lose the gold if you successfully buy an item.

-- Bargain Day on Day 26: Everything's at a low price, but otherwise things work the same.

Option Auction: This happens every so often. Any number of items will be auctioned off. These may be revealed, or they may be mystery items. Different Auctions have different rules, so the bidding may be public (in-thread) or private (in-QT). The player whose bid is the highest wins the item. Players may win multiple items if they have enough money...

Capital Carnival: The Capital Carnival came to town Day 9. Flyers were sent out the night before for players to buy. There were seven different attractions, each for a different price. It's said there may be prizes at the attractions...

The Postman: He arrived at the start of Day 5. He will bring a message from you to another player for 10 gold. These messages are anonymous, so sign your name if you want them to know who sent it. If you want to send an anonymous message to everyone, it costs 5 gold per recipient. Since PMs and sharing QTs are forbidden, this is the only way of private communication. The Postman will also send a package containing an item from you to another player for 20 gold. This may or may not be useful now and may or may not be useful in the future.

It has been hinted that there may be days that the Postman will send messages and items for a discount. Take advantage when that happens!

Day-Night 23 had a half-price discount for the Postman.
    Day-Night 24 had a full discount for the Postman, making messages free!
    The Postman left town Day 25...

The Cat: A beast of a sort, called the Doomsday Clock. It lost its last life on Day 10... The night after it died lasted 48 hours for some reason... and players couldn't post in-thread.

There may be more events which haven't been revealed...

The Peddler: While this never panned out, he would have opened a secret shop to the runner up(s) for the lynch. In an Executioner decision, the player(s) with the most votes are the runner ups.

Player List:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Living Roles:
    Spoiler
    Show
    ## Player Name
    45 Chessgeek
    49 Penguinator

Role List:
    Spoiler
    Show
    ## Player Name Role? Died?
    01 bladescape ??? Night 2
    02 sparky9042 Betraying Knight Day 7
    03 usourselves&we ??? Night 3
    04 Chessgeek Young Knight Day 6
    05 Klanos ??? Night 4
    06 Amidus Drexel ??? Night 9
    07 Zar Peter ??? Night 16
    08 ThePhantom Treasurer Day 16
    09 Rogue Nine ??? Night 6
    10 Amidus Drexel Prince Charming Day 17
    11 Chessgeek Hitman (Executioner) Day 14
    12 Thattaman ??? Night 4
    13 ThePhantom Hired Hand (Executioner) Day 9
    14 Penguinator ??? Night 16
    15 ef87 ??? Night 24
    16 Gray Mage ??? Night 18
    17 Internet Flea ??? Night 1
    18 Sabeki ??? AL-d Day 2
    19 Klanos ??? Night 11
    20 sparky9042 ??? Night 24
    21 usourselves&we Priest Day 28
    22 bladescape Infiltrator (Rival Lord) Day 26
    23 tman2nd Informant Day 4
    24 tman2nd Friend (Lord) Day 19
    25 HedgehogRanger Boy Who Cried Wolf Day 20
    26 Thattaman ??? Night 9
    27 Rogue Nine ??? Night 10
    28 BourgeoisJerry ??? Night 22
    29 Zar Peter Eavesdropper (Lord) Day 8
    30 Zjoot ??? Night 4
    31 Zjoot Kidnapper Day 12
    32 Zjoot ??? Night 18
    33 usourselves&we Bomber Day 10
    34 Amidus Drexel ??? Night 4
    35 Gray Mage ??? Night 25
    36 HedgehogRanger Innkeeper (Rival Lord, Executioner) Day 15
    37 Chessgeek Oracle Day 21
    38 tman2nd Slayer Day 24
    39 Yumori123 ??? Night 22
    40 ThePhantom ??? Night 22
    41 BourgeoisJerry Utter Fool (Lord, Executioner) Day 10
    42 HedgehogRanger Fool Day 5
    43 Amidus Drexel ??? Night 22
    44 bladescape Romantic Day 10
    45 Chessgeek SURVIVED
    46 Kalrany ??? Night 25
    47 razovor ??? Night 6
    48 razovor ??? Night 17
    49 Penguinator SURVIVED
    50 Gray Mage ??? Night 12
    51 HedgehogRanger Politician (Lord) Day 25
    52 Klanos Poisoner AL-d Day 24
    53 razovor ??? Night 23
    54 Zar Peter Lazy Assassin Day 27
    55 Lex-Kat ??? Night 26
    56 Penguinator ??? Night 12
    57 Klanos Fledgling Detective Day 18
    58 sparky9042 Erratic Baner Day 13
    59 Yumori123 Fortune Teller Day 11
    60 razovor Bodyguard Day 2
    61 Internet Flea Bartender Stud Day 10
    :3 The Cat Doomsday Clock Day 10
    <3 The Dog Man's Best Friend Night 16
    Last edited by Count Dingdong; 2014-06-27 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Fixing tables sporadically...

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Careless Citadel WW

Huh, I missed this going up. In, as role 17 of course.

What's the limit on the number of fake role PMs we can ask for?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Halfling in the Playground

Alright, I'm going to be role 42.
    Thanks to Dirtytabs for the Avatar!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

I GOT A FOUR!

So if the executioner is dead and it comes down to a tie, no lynch, or less than 25% majority, is it a no kill or a random kill?

5. - Top - End - #5
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    What's the limit on the number of fake role PMs we can ask for?
    As many as you ask for, but please be reasonable. I have a life...

Quote Originally Posted by Chessgeek View Post
    So if the executioner is dead and it comes down to a tie, no lynch, or less than 25% majority, is it a no kill or a random kill?
    It's a No Lynch. Players can always vote for a No Lynch if they want, too...

If Executioner dies, role is passed on. Possible that role isn't passed on at some point, but that won't be revealed.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'm in. 23

7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

1. Because the first is the first.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

Role thirty shall be mine! Mine I tell you!
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

9. - Top - End - #9

I'll sign up if you don't mind a newbie (I've played the Werewolf card game but nothing on GitP) as no.12.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground

Gimme number 9 of course.

Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

11. - Top - End - #11

Well, I'll be in, as 13.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thattaman View Post
    I'll sign up if you don't mind a newbie (I've played the Werewolf card game but nothing on GitP) as no.12.
    Everyone's a newbie once, and this game's crazy enough to not make it matter much. If you have questions, ask me, and I'll answer what I can! You can also ask general questions in-thread so others can answer faster. Come on in, enjoy the craziness, and have fun. That's what we're here for!

-------------------------

Also, not sure if I made this clear. When given a role, you'll be PM'd a link to a QT (QuickTopic) which will have your role description. This will be private to you and me, so ask any questions or make any comments on the game there! Any night or day actions (besides voting) take place there too. It's easier than hundreds of PMs filling up my inbox.

13. - Top - End - #13

I'll be role 18! (My birthday)
    The statement below is true
    The statement above is false

Thanks to Grinner Cuthalion for the avatar!

Want to play a birdie in 4e? Come check it out!

14. - Top - End - #14

My lucky number is 29. In please.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

I'll take #60

16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground

Line us up as three. was there any doubt on the number we'd pick?
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

17. - Top - End - #17

We need only 2 more to start.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

Hell, I'll play. I think I've got time for one more game.
    A few odds and ends.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Hell, I'll play. I think I've got time for one more game.
    *pssst* pick a role number!

After Amidus, just one more before the 24-hour countdown!

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Count Dingdong View Post
    *pssst* pick a role number!

After Amidus, just one more before the 24-hour countdown!
    Oh... 34, why not?
    A few odds and ends.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh hey, this place has organized games of Mafia Werewolf going on.

I think I'll waste even more of my time join in on the fun!

Slot me in at role 2, I guess. I've never played Werewolf online...
    "By the way, do you know the best thing about magic? ... Everything." - Sarda, 8 Bit Theater

Thanks to Madcrafter for the avatar!

22. - Top - End - #22
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

That's 15! Roles go out in 24 hours, and everyone who's signed up by then has a role at the start of the game. People can still sign up after and join as Clueless Newcomers!

23. - Top - End - #23
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

All roles have been sent out by PM! If you didn't get a role PM, or if you're having trouble accessing your QT, PM me.

The game starts in 24 hours, or when everyone's posted in their QT, whichever is first. Feel free to ask any questions about rules and roles in your QT!

Note: there are no true villager roles; everyone has some sort of power. So don't go around fake-claiming vanilla villager. There's no Eternal Commoner like last game.

Players can still sign up! As soon as you sign up and choose a number, you're in the game as a Clueless Newcomer. After a day and night, you'll be in the game with your role. Days last 48 hours, nights last 24. Dead players can rejoin as Clueless Newcomers after 2 day/night cycles have passed.

One last thing: you've all gotten some money (see your QT). This will be used for events which have yet to be revealed...

24. - Top - End - #24
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Night 0

Allethorre, a citadel filled with peace and prosperity. Through trade and skillful negotiations, the Lord has made it a place free from the perils of war and bustling with foreigners and residents alike, all in search of precious goods from afar to buy and sell for their living and happiness. All types lived scattered through the city, good and bad alike, but criminal activity cannot be stopped. As it happened, this night was a night for a feast, and people skilled in many trades had all been invited to the castle for the feast. At the head of the table sat the Lord and his two sons. Between courses, the Lord gathered everyone's attention for a speech.

"My fine friends, it is with great joy that I've invited you all here for these festivities. You see, today is the day my youngest son comes of age to enter the line of succession! It's a fine day watching the results of hard years of upbringing, and I remember with fondness when this day arrived for my eldest, my proud heir. They're bound to rule well after my passing... not that I expect it to come anytime soon! Hahah! I've never felt so in my prime!" This is followed by some laughter and some sighs. Undeterred, the Lord continues on, slamming his hands to the table to gain attention, leaning in.

"Now, it's time we all got down to business. You've all come with offers of trade, and despite your numbers, I've only got so much to offer in return. I'd love to receive all your goods, but the prices would be too low, I'd be ripping you all off! Hahah! Now, first thing's first. Who's here to represe-" At that, the Lord paused, his eyes widening in shock. He brought his fingers to his throat, his face turning blue, and... in the dumbfounded silence of all present, Lord Dingdong toppled face-first onto the table and lay still.

... ... ...

Suddenly, a voice broke the silence. "BROTHER! How could you? I could have sworn you were only pouring salt into our Lord Father's bowl, but this? Poison??? Did you want to be Lord so badly?" The younger son's face was colored with grief, anger, surprise, and confusion as he heatedly accused his brother. "But... but... I... It was salt! I... This can't... What are you saying? He's not... he can't be... FATHER!!!" As the elder son ran to his father, the younger yelled out "GUARDS! Seize him! He's plotted and poisoned our father, just to gain the crown and this citadel. I'd have never thought it possible, but I feared... Father..."

The guards bring the struggling elder up to the younger, and the guests look on in stunned confusion. "I... You..." The younger son took a deep breath to steady himself before continuing in a loud but shaky voice. "By order of the law, treason is punishable by death. However, I feel our father would grieve greatly upon your death, and to honor his memory, so recently remembered he is... leave, now. Your exile would be best. But know that if you return, I will have to follow the law." "Brother! No! You know I... I could never! He's my father! Our father! I... I could never!" Tears streaking down his face, the younger brother turned toward the already-tear-stained face of his elder. "Go. Please. Guards, let him. No more of our blood should be spilled this day." His voice had grown softer, more pained, and the two looked at each other for a long while before the elder turned and fled, giving a last look behind him before rushing through the doors.

... ... ...

The hall was silent as the remaining people looked amongst themselves, unsure of how to respond. Finally, the younger son spoke up. "My... friends. It seems today would not be a good day to continue our business. We'll continue... after the morrow, once the good people have been informed of the happenings of tonight. Good night. I pray this is the last of this..." With that, he turned and walked away, presumably to his rooms. After a short while, some of the guests began packing up, and the rest followed suit. As they left, a cloaked figure joined the procession from the shadows, though many were too busy and distracted to pay attention... ...and off in the distance, a certain brother vowed revenge on this injustice paid him this night.

And with the death of the Lord, the peace he had made was poised to crumble. Could someone end the battle for the throne, or would the citadel fall as quickly as its lord?

Spoiler
    Show
    Count Lord Dingdong had been poisoned. He was the Prior Lord and the Narrator.
    The Heir was exiled for treason, to make the 2nd-in-line the Lord.
    The Heir fights this fallacy of a crime as the Rival Lord.
    The fight for the crown begins...

Living Players:
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]##|Player Name
    01|bladescape
    02|sparky9042
    03|usourselves&we
    04|Chessgeek
    09|Rogue Nine
    12|Thattaman
    13|ThePhantom
    17|Internet Flea
    18|Sabeki
    23|tman2nd
    29|Zar Peter
    30|Zjoot
    34|Amidus Drexel
    42|HedgehogRanger
    60|razovor[/table]

Day 1 begins
    ...and will end in 48 hours

Rules reminders:
    1/4 of living non-Clueless Newcomers is required to lynch someone. Currently 4 votes minimum.
    Dead players can return as a new role after 2 day/night cycles pass. They enter as Clueless Newcomers.
    Clueless Newcomers may vote to lynch but may not be lynched. Likewise, they cannot be Night Killed (NKed). They lose this protection when they gain their role.
    Post lynch votes in red and remember to cross old ones out.
    Ties result in no lynch or Executioner lynch. If the majority of votes is for No Lynch, the Executioner (if any) decides.
    Role names are revealed on lynch but not on Night Kill. Powers and alignments aren't revealed.
    No players are connected. There are no Masons.
    Fools are told they are Seers. Any person with a Scry could be a Fool.
    If two players scry the same person, they return a No Scry.
    There may or may not be some Supporters, Usurpers, and Mercenaries alive. Current numbers are not revealed. You could be in the majority or the minority...
    Mercenaries start neutral but can be hired to either side...
    Players get wins for fulfilling personal win conditions, surviving to get a team win, and for every 5 day/night cycles they're alive.
    The player with the most wins wins overall! The players on the winning team also win!
    NO PMs or sharing QTs!
    If you do not vote for 3 days in a row, you are autolynched. You will have until the end of the next day phase to reclaim the character, or it dies.

Now, go vote! And onlookers, join as Clueless Newcomers!

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well let's get this thing started with a vote for usourselves&we because why not.
    Last edited by Zjoot; 2013-08-12 at 07:43 PM.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

26. - Top - End - #26

*picks a random number* I'll vote for razovor
    Last edited by Tris; 2013-08-11 at 08:21 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27

Amidus Drexel will be my vote.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

I'll go for tman2nd
    Last edited by razovor; 2013-08-12 at 03:19 AM.

29. - Top - End - #29

Quote Originally Posted by razovor View Post
    I'll go for tman2nd
    I'd probably do the same thing in your position.

If anyone follows razovor. I'll change my vote to you.
    Last edited by Tris; 2013-08-11 at 06:14 PM.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Gods of Chance say Rogue Nine.
    Last edited by usourselves&we; 2013-08-12 at 04:52 AM.
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)