New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,473 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: BleachITP Reborn: Discussion & Setup Thread 5

Yes, that particular relationship must be there. It's not for "shock value". It's not for the audience. I wanted to write that, and I have full right to do so. I am sorry if it still makes people uncomfortable, but remember what I've agreed to change (details only), and keep in mind that it's just a backstory that no one knows. It will likely never come up in the game.

Please stop trying to convince me to change it. I'm firmly in place about my beliefs on this backstory's credibility. If you want me to change it simply because you don't like the usage of what YOU may call "incest", then sorry, I won't. It's fiction, not fact, and it does not affect anyone directly IC, and that's all that matters. OOC, it affects you only as much as you want it to. I don't feel like being forced out of enjoying myself just because there's a difference of opinions, so please understand my stance.

...I guarantee that if I made a racist character, they wouldn't get half the flack.

EDIT: Keep my past words in mind, please. I have no intention of writing raunchy material.
    Last edited by Boo; 2010-05-20 at 04:00 AM.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ogre in the Playground

All right. Ultimately... it's actually your character. And after having said that people have, ultimately, no right to demand that Natsuko shouldn't be pregnant during the game, I'd be a bit of a hypocrite to demand you change this about your character.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2010-05-20 at 04:03 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ettin in the Playground

If we are going to do background threads, what about tying them together into a single "Turn Back the Pendulum" episode from 200 hundred years back?

Also: Lookie, a new thread!
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."