New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} GLoG LXXX: The Continuation of a New Era!

[Infirmary>Rowan Cabin]

And Quinn follows!

[Dock on the Lake]

"She is. They are both quite nice people."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dock on the Lake]

Annabelle perks up.

"I LIKE NICE PEOPLE! MAYBE IF I LOOK I MIGHT FIND SOME MORE PEOPLE WHO ARE NICE LIKE YOU AND AREN'T AFRAID OF ME!" she smiles at Taurus, and then looks over at Myrim, keeping up the smile. Another person who isn't afraid of her or trying to smite her because she is undead! The people here are much nicer than the random civilians in the city.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Orc in the Playground

Dock on the Lake

Actually, Myrim doesn't know that Annabelle is undead. Myrim's homeworld has undead that look undead- skeletons, zombies, liches, revenants, and so on; vampires too, but they're good enough that most of the time they're indistinguishable from normal humans. Annabelle, as far as I'm aware, looks like a green-tinged human, and Myrim's homeworld has many different types of people.

"Why would people be scared of you? You don't seem very scary to me." The ghouls of Myrim's homeworld aren't even undead, they're just semi-sentient humanoid scavengers.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

4. - Top - End - #214
    Barbarian in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Julie tries to reach out for Eric's arm as he paces, trying to stop him from moving around quite so much.

"Stop, please. It'll all be over soon. Besides, you're not even the one in pain here." Julie keeps from wincing long enough to give Eric a cheeky smile, trying to assuage his nervousness somewhat.

Unfortunately, the contractions are coming even faster, and she's worried Keo won't be able to find Quinn in time. They'll just have to hope.

"Can you help me towel off?" It'll give him something to do, at least.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Troll in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    ((Please correct me if I tell exactly wrong things. I'm not sure what it was.))

"I don't see why I should give you bad advice. As far as I knew you where under some kind of bad influence or else. And it's my first goal to help people here. If I would do as you say I can't see a future for myself anymore."

He looks very serious at her. It should be obviouse for both that his world would crush, when thrown out here. Especially when he offered help.

"Maybe we got a bad start."

he steps in front of them, making a small bow to each of them while introducing himself again.(Think he didn't do it to them.)

"My Name is Andreas Emeral. Council member of GloG. I would like to help you. If you want we could go for a private place."

He still tries to help them, if they still don't want to talk to him he won't hesitate to search for Sophie.
    ((Nope, I think you got it basically right. ))

Caroline opens her mouth to speak.....

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "You're a part of the doom council?!"

Well no wonder this guy was untrustworthy! He's a part of the secret cabal trying to end the world! Oh man, Vincent didn't know there was an entire council of them. This game is going to be longer than he thought.

"Look, we'd really prefer talking to the other lady. Or heck, even Quinn for the dramatic tension and irony and all that fluff that some people love. I think that we'll just go looking for them now, k?" Vincent says, going to pull Caroline away in the other direction.
    When Vincent starts to pull her away. Wait Vincent! Let's here him out. Caroline takes her arm back from Vincent. Where'd you like to talk?

Main Cabin- Kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    No, somehow, I doubt they would.
    *waves the +5 Poker at Hyozo and HG regarding Holly and Abigail...*
    "Oh, I will, don't worry."
    Right now Jamie's thinking about the cake that she sets on the counter!
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    When Oddball sees the cake, he realises it's not a poffin. "Oddish..." He sits down, or falls onto his rump depending on what angle you watched it from. His leaf-blade-hair also droops slightly, and he stops releasing the sweet scent. It'll hang in the air for a bit, though.
    bzzzt! The Old GLoG Drone opens its front panel to accept the cake.

bzzt! Would you like some cake? It asks the oddish.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric doesn't know how to relax himself, almost never having had panic like this before. So, he does as he's bid, Drying off Julie before going to grab a blanket. Women get cold chills in labor, right? plus, she's naked. He's helping! Trying to at least!
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Keo will lead Quinn to Julie's bedside. "I got her,m! Here she is,m!" Keo will hop up and down a bit next to the bed.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    That's great! Brinika beams. It's a really cool place. I'm glad Aunt Reelshka convinced my parents to let me stay here a year ago. Now I live at the colony but visit here.
    [Lake Shore]

"Oh, I never knew your parents never lived here." Renetta wasn't really sure what Reelshka's relationship with Brinika was before now. "Do your parents ever come to visit too?"

9. - Top - End - #219
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

"The doom council?"

Andy is rather suprised and confused. For Vincent I assume this is a bad disguss as in all good games. He doesn't know what that means. Maybe some kind of Party with a Doom theme? But then he remembers something. Vincent had some problems as well. Something about not seeing the world right or so. Sadly Andy was Deadtimed when they declared it. He shakes of the suprise and draws his attention back to Caroline.

"We could go to my Room or if that is to risky for you we could go to one of the free cabins."

He doesn't say that in a bad sound he tries to give opions since they don't trust him. And his Room really would scare them even more.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

No, somehow, I doubt they would.
    *waves the +5 Poker at Hyozo and HG regarding Holly and Abigail...*
    "Oh, I will, don't worry."
    Right now Jamie's thinking about the cake that she sets on the counter!
    I'm glad to hear it. Bye for now and good luck with that cake. Reelshka turns to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Lake Shore]

"Oh, I never knew your parents never lived here." Renetta wasn't really sure what Reelshka's relationship with Brinika was before now. "Do your parents ever come to visit too?"
    Brinika shakes her head.
    They haven't yet, but me and Aunt Reelshka are trying to convince them to. Wouldn't that be cool? She asks, bouncing up and down excitedly.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Shore]

"That would be great." Renetta says with a grin. Brinika is officially absolutely adorable.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    [Main Cabin]
    ((Nope, I think you got it basically right. ))

Caroline opens her mouth to speak.....

When Vincent starts to pull her away. Wait Vincent! Let's here him out. Caroline takes her arm back from Vincent. Where'd you like to talk?
    [Main Cabin]

"The doom council?"

Andy is rather suprised and confused. For Vincent I assume this is a bad disguss as in all good games. He doesn't know what that means. Maybe some kind of Party with a Doom theme? But then he remembers something. Vincent had some problems as well. Something about not seeing the world right or so. Sadly Andy was Deadtimed when they declared it. He shakes of the suprise and draws his attention back to Caroline.

"We could go to my Room or if that is to risky for you we could go to one of the free cabins."

He doesn't say that in a bad sound he tries to give opions since they don't trust him. And his Room really would scare them even more.

[Main Cabin]

Vincent sees the world better than most people! He has trope awareness.

But for now he frowns and lets Caroline decide what she wants to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Troll in the Playground

[Dock on the Lake]

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord Bright View Post
    Annabelle perks up.

"I LIKE NICE PEOPLE! MAYBE IF I LOOK I MIGHT FIND SOME MORE PEOPLE WHO ARE NICE LIKE YOU AND AREN'T AFRAID OF ME!" she smiles at Taurus, and then looks over at Myrim, keeping up the smile. Another person who isn't afraid of her or trying to smite her because she is undead! The people here are much nicer than the random civilians in the city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Actually, Myrim doesn't know that Annabelle is undead. Myrim's homeworld has undead that look undead- skeletons, zombies, liches, revenants, and so on; vampires too, but they're good enough that most of the time they're indistinguishable from normal humans. Annabelle, as far as I'm aware, looks like a green-tinged human, and Myrim's homeworld has many different types of people.

"Why would people be scared of you? You don't seem very scary to me." The ghouls of Myrim's homeworld aren't even undead, they're just semi-sentient humanoid scavengers.
    Taurus remains quiet, allowing Annabelle to answer!

===

[Main Cabin]

Jamie waves to Reelshka, loads the cake in the drone, then offers some to Oddball as well!

It's entirely possible that Vincent or Caroline might notice the DoombringerMagical Girl.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dock on the Lake]

Annabelle is less green and more pale and corpsey. A sort of white with a tinge of blue, actually.

"WELL, I'M ALL DEAD AND THINGS. OR WELL, MOSTLY DEAD, I THINK. A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THAT." she responds, looking off to the side with a sad pout. People being mean to her because she is undead is the worst thing!

15. - Top - End - #225
    Orc in the Playground

Dock on the Lake

"You're undead? Huh, you don't look it. Well, maybe slightly, but not very undead." Myrim's rather surprised by the answer, she really wasn't expecting it.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dock on the Lake]

Annabelle tilts her head, brow furrowing in confusion.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T LOOK UNDEAD?" she asks simply. She always thought she looked undead.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Troll in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Quinn arrives here, just a few seconds behind Keo, and makes a beeline for Julie!

[Dock on the Lake]

"Most undead appear and act less...well, for want of a better term, human," Taurus explains.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #228
    Orc in the Playground

Dock on the Lake

"You mean humans don't come that colour? I thought they might. Most undead where I'm from tend to either blend in perfectly or rot." Humans are one of the newest species on Myrim's homeworld; she has no experience with them.

Main Cabin- Kitchen

Oddball looks up slightly confused. "Oddish?" There's a confused tone to its voice- he doesn't know much English. But Oddball will try some that Jamie gave to him. He trusts her, more than anybody else. He likes it; not especially much, but he usually eats insects and berries or absorbs nutrition from the soil.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dock on the Lake]

"I DON'T THINK HUMANS LOOK LIKE ME," the ghoul replies, "I'VE GOT LIKE, BLACK EYES AND SHARP TEETH AND WEIRD FEET AND STUFF!"

She wiggles her toe-claws.

20. - Top - End - #230

[Rowan Cabin]

Quinn arrives here, just a few seconds behind Keo, and makes a beeline for Julie!

[Dock on the Lake]

"Most undead appear and act less...well, for want of a better term, human," Taurus explains.
    Rowan Cabin

Julie is sitting mostly upright on the couch, covered in a light blanket and halfway dry by the time Quinn gets there.

"Hi there Quinn. Think we can get this over with before lunch? I'm famished." Julie may be cracking wise, but the wince she makes when the next contraction hits says it all.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Troll in the Playground

[Dock on the Lake]

"Yes, but most undead are...even more different."

===

[Rowan Cabin]

"You still won't be allowed wine before dinner," Quinn quips back, quickly pulling out gloves and disinfectant...

And the medical curtain descends!

===

[Infirmary]

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    Is...is that one woman intentionally blocking the door with her body? ... What? Why would she...

Oh gods. They're in on this too, aren't they! They want her dead and out of the way! Why? Why does everybody here want to kill her? What did she ever do to deserve this? Why her?

No. Maybe she's just being paranoid. Maybe they even want to lend her a hand! But the way her day is going, she doubts it.

Blocking the door. Sus-pi-cious with a capital 'S'!

"Yes? What? What is it you want to know? Or do..."

Bethany inquires, carefully choosing her words. She's got to stay on guard. These two don't seem to want her to leave.
    "Well, basically," the red-haired Solar drawls, "I wanted to know if you were here to join, seeking redemption."
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2012-03-03 at 10:48 PM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #232

[Rowan Cabin]

"You still won't be allowed wine before dinner," Quinn quips back, quickly pulling out gloves and disinfectant...

And the medical curtain descends!
    Rowan Cabin

Medical things happen, politely being screen from the public eye. Of course, when all is said and done, it was probably the fastest, if not cleanest pregnancy Quinn has ever delivered due to Julie's accelerated gestation, and once the babes are cleaned up they'll prove to be some of the oddest looking children Julie has ever seen.

The eldest, by a scant few minutes, has pure white scaly skin that catches the light and reflects it as a shimmering, coruscating aura of prismatic light. each scale reflects the light as a different color based on the direction it's being struck from. Once you look past the dazzling effect, she seems like a rather healthy young baby girl, if a bit large for just out of the womb, most likely because of Julie being overdue for so long. She's inherited her father's silver eyes, and some of her mother's more obvious demonic traits, such as a slightly modified spade tail, segmented into three small prehensile tails that are currently entwined around each other as she sleeps.

Less obvious, although found through a cursory inspection, are her two parallel tongues.

Her younger sister is affected by her starspawn heritage in more obvious ways. Although her skin is smooth, its midnight black color gives her a sleek, eel-like complexion, which matches her most obvious feature. In place of her legs, from the waist down she has a nest of tentacles, each a three-jawed gaping mouth at the base, before flattening out into a more normal look near the tips. Three dazzlingly blue eyes peer curiously at everyone, taking them in. The one centered on her forehead blinks as she yawns, fisting and unfisting her hands tentatively. Atop her head, nearly invisible against her skin, a wisp of black hair sits.

Julie holds the pale twin, wrapped in a haze of... something she'd call contentment, were she more familiar with the emotion. Her fingers play over the exposed pale skin of her child's face, running over the tiny, almost unnoticeable ridges of her scales. The baby stirs, but doesn't wake.

"Eric? I... I think I have a name." Julie is lost in her own world now, not acknowledging Keo or Quinn's presence. It's simply her, her love, and now... something amazing in her arms.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric sits holding the baby girl with the nest of tentacles in place of legs, feeling much the same way as Julie. His panic subsided once Julie's pain did, and now he's just smiling, very very happily.

"What name did you have in mind, Julie? I think I can guess..." he grins, and if Julie says what he thinks she's going to say, considering the skin of the little one in her arms, they'll end up saying it at the exact same time.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Troll in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Quinn, meanwhile, just shakes her head as she washes her hands, thinking something along the lines of 'crazy succubi, they'll sleep with anything', perhaps.
    "Despite their...unusual traits, they are two very healthy baby girls. Congratulations, mom." And she smiles.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #235

Rowan Cabin

"Eric, I'd like you to meet our darling baby Prism." Poor Quinn being ignored for the sake of the adorable little bundle of bliss in her arms. Such is the fate of doctors, I know.

Whether or not Eric was thinking the same thing, or timed it right, Julie has a soft smile on her face that seems to grow with every passing moment.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Troll in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

"The doom council?"

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Vincent sees the world better than most people! He has trope awareness.

But for now he frowns and lets Caroline decide what she wants to do.
    Let's give Andy a chance, okay? Caroline says to Vincent. It'd be best to get more than one opinion anyway.

[Main Cabin]

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    I'm glad to hear it. Bye for now and good luck with that cake. Reelshka turns to leave.
    Jamie waves to Reelshka, loads the cake in the drone, then offers some to Oddball as well!

It's entirely possible that Vincent or Caroline might notice the Doombringer Magical Girl.
    As soon as the cake is loaded, the Old GLoG drone tries to follow Reelshka out.

Not sure about Vincent, but Caroline notices Jamie and waves. Hi.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ogre in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

Vincent was more waiting to see if Caroline wanted to follow Andy to an empty place to talk. He waves a little at Jamie, but doesn't see the need to bog down the conversation too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Orc in the Playground

Dock by the Lake

"Where I'm from, vampires are the only known type of physical undead that doesn't slowly fall apart. Even necromancers powerful enough to live past the day they were supposed to die have to repair their bodies with magic and other people's skeletons." Although it's a little-known fact that vampires will fall apart if they don't feed regularly enough. If one spends too long without blood it will disintegrate as though it went sunbathing.

29. - Top - End - #239

[outside]

Holly is lying down on a hill near the lake shore, enjoying the warm, clear whether that the Nexus appears to have at all times. times like this are almost enough to make someone forget the occasional apocalypse or even their own "missing sibling" plot which their player can't seem to think of a good next step to and hasn't been able to advance whatsoever.

And now she's starting to get bored, and will get up to search for her friend Jamie in hopes that she has an idea for something the two of them can do.
    Avatar by Vulion. Vectored by me.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dock by the Lake]

"OH" Annabelle responds, "WELL, I'M PRETTY SURE MAGIC IS KEEPING ME ALL NOT-ROTTING AND THINGS. THE GHOULS I KNOW CAME BACK BECAUSE OF MAGIC, SO I THOUGHT THAT MADE SENSE."

She seems to think about this for a while. It is a very strange thing, to know that other ghouls may be completely different from you.