New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Of course! What did ya think they were for? They're kind of awkward to hold when slashin'. If ya want to use 'em at close range, ya're better off with this."

Blades drew a shaft with a rotating blade-disk at the end. "See this? This is the first weapon I made all by myself. It can cut a ram's legs clean off easy as ya can blink! The woolly bully couldn't chase me away from the strawbry fields without any legs, ya know! ...Oh, right, I only told Arvadraa that story. Still, it's a rather nice weapon. Very flexible cuttin' power." She put away the weapon. "So, are ya ready to start forgin' 'em? 'N once they're nice 'n done, they'll be good for target practice."
    "Energy blasts are good at any distance."

"Because everypony has those."

"Really?"

"Oh, don't ice slide me, you know sarcasm when you hear it!"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Of course! What did ya think they were for? They're kind of awkward to hold when slashin'. If ya want to use 'em at close range, ya're better off with this."

Blades drew a shaft with a rotating blade-disk at the end. "See this? This is the first weapon I made all by myself. It can cut a ram's legs clean off easy as ya can blink! The woolly bully couldn't chase me away from the strawbry fields without any legs, ya know! ...Oh, right, I only told Arvadraa that story. Still, it's a rather nice weapon. Very flexible cuttin' power." She put away the weapon. "So, are ya ready to start forgin' 'em? 'N once they're nice 'n done, they'll be good for target practice."
    Okay! Yohanna goes through the process, coming up with a lumpy disk at the end. Oh, it's no good!
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Of course. Starbeam?"

"An army is marching on Bridle Shores and, by my calculations, unless they are stopped they will have the resources and power to continue a conquest of all Equestria. Thusly, we need help to stop them in their tracks before that happens."

"...You couldn't have given us the three-second version, too?"
    "...Very well. The Princess will probably want to hear about this. You may go on through." the guard says to the small group.

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "...Very well. The Princess will probably want to hear about this. You may go on through." the guard says to the small group.
    When they get inside, all of them immediately dip into respectful bows (Moonlight, naturally, goes the lowest).

"So it is that this cycle of moon and sun finds my prayers answered, and myself in your blessed presence, Princess." He intones. Snowstorm bites back a comment about where he kept all that butter.

"For we are to ask, humbly, your time and consideration on a matter we believe needs to be brought to your attention." Moonshine finishes.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "No ma'am....!" He said with wide eyes before he found himself with a gomu gomu no punch to the barrel that sent him winded and staggering. The other stallions murmured among each other in surprise and furrowed brows,
    She grinned and adjusted her shades. If that shocked you...

She posed. Everday-Im-Shuf-fl-in'!!

Her flesh cracked and split, suddenly turning to rock. The rock-pony grinned wickedly with teeth of crystal and charged again.

Party rock is in the house toni~ght~

Spoiler
    Show
    ........ What're you staring at me like that for?
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    She grinned and adjusted her shades. If that shocked you...

She posed. Everday-Im-Shuf-fl-in'!!

Her flesh cracked and split, suddenly turning to rock. The rock-pony grinned wickedly with teeth of crystal and charged again.

Party rock is in the house toni~ght~

Spoiler
    Show
    ........ What're you staring at me like that for?
    Spoiler
    Show

[Like you don't know *big eye roll* ]

'Meep...Balls, this ain't fair..." Meeped the young stallion who drew on his wits to keep himself composed. He just had to avoid since he couldn't strike her with his hooves without hurting himself. So that's what he would try to do.

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

[Like you don't know *big eye roll* ]

'Meep...Balls, this ain't fair..." Meeped the young stallion who drew on his wits to keep himself composed. He just had to avoid since he couldn't strike her with his hooves without hurting himself. So that's what he would try to do.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Was it the pun on party-rock? Or that it turned out to be a flesh-to-stone song?

Turns out songfighting yourself into stone doesn't slow you down. At all.

Life ain't fair. She replied as she shifted back into pony form. And all is fair in war and all that jazz everybody knows but nobody cares about.

Extended Sig

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Energy blasts are good at any distance."

"Because everypony has those."

"Really?"

"Oh, don't ice slide me, you know sarcasm when you hear it!"
    "Ya magical types have it so easy, don't ya?" Blades shook her head. "'N what happens when ponies learn to counter 'em? When ya rely on spells too much, ya get in serious trouble when they can't work for ya any more!"

~

Securely sequestered in her sealed subterranean shelter, "Susan" suddenly sneezed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Okay! Yohanna goes through the process, coming up with a lumpy disk at the end. Oh, it's no good!
    "Not easy, is it. Even with casts, it takes some skill to make 'em, 'n without 'em, it's really hard." Blades put the misshapen metal back in the furnace to remelt it and replaced it with a different piece. "Well, if ya want to keep tryin', ya'll probly get it eventually..."

Then she got an idea. "Say, don't clay-shapin' types use wheels to make their pots 'n such symmetrical? Maybe we could try to set up something like that instead!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Was it the pun on party-rock? Or that it turned out to be a flesh-to-stone song?

Turns out songfighting yourself into stone doesn't slow you down. At all.

Life ain't fair. She replied as she shifted back into pony form. And all is fair in war and all that jazz everybody knows but nobody cares about.
    Spoiler
    Show

The song and pun combo .

"I really hate that expression..."
    He softly said to himself and snorted through his nostrils and pawed at the ground before heading in for a charge tackle.

[Free feel to knock him out]
    --------------------------

Meanwhile, back at the Spice Club

It had been a little over twenty minutes, and the barista was starting to get worried, those...ponies that went into the storage to deal with a possible murderer, but never came out to let her know things were alright. Against her better judgement she went to check inside expecting the worst. She screamed seeing the blood pool, broken crates and bottles just scattered everywhere, a large broken window and signs of a scuffle if the prints in the sawdust dirt said anything.

"Oh my goddess.......I...." She meeped, her heart beating fast and no one around to be seen. She quickly went back into the club area and shut the door behind her placing her hoof on her chest. She then cantered over to a phone and dialed a number.

"I...need....the police."
    ------------------------------------

On the Cirrus

"Sargent Shores, please report down to the armory, well unless you're busy 'busy'...still,"
    Gearstride announced through their communicators with a slight pause around the last parts.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-21 at 04:57 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Titan in the Playground

On the Cirrus

"Sargent Shores, please report down to the armory, well unless you're busy 'busy'...still,"
    Gearstride announced through their communicators with a slight pause around the last parts.
    [The Bridge]

Sandy had just finished his calibrations when he heard the Captain's voice. Well, a tinny, metallic version of the Captain's voice. He glanced around the room, looking for the source. The intercom was off, he still hadn't gotten his replacement communicator from the Backers yet, so where could...

He noticed the box on the dashboard shake slightly. The box that looked to be just the size and shape to hold one standard-issue communicator. The box that was addressed to him.

Well that would've been useful t'have last night....

[The Armory]

With his shiny new communicator firmly on his foreleg, Sandy trotted into the armory and threw a quick salute. "Sorry about th' delay, Cap'n. New communicator must've arrived this mornin', took me a bit t'track it down." For somepony who was just gettin' his HPK on, he sounded rather...mechanical. Like his mind was elsewhere, and he was just reading off his lines.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [The Armory]

With his shiny new communicator firmly on his foreleg, Sandy trotted into the armory and threw a quick salute. "Sorry about th' delay, Cap'n. New communicator must've arrived this mornin', took me a bit t'track it down." For somepony who was just gettin' his HPK on, he sounded rather...mechanical. Like his mind was elsewhere, and he was just reading off his lines.
    For a brief moment, Gearstride felt like she had forgotten about doing something in particular for Sandy that should have been done earlier, oh well. "Oh...how shiny new toys. Anyways......uhm....you alright sergeant? You seem distracted?" She asked as she curiously looked at him before returning to opening the lid of a metal container.

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Titan in the Playground

For a brief moment, Gearstride felt like she had forgotten about doing something in particular for Sandy that should have been done earlier, oh well. "Oh...how shiny new toys. Anyways......uhm....you alright sergeant? You seem distracted?" She asked as she curiously looked at him before returning to opening the lid of a metal container.
    After a moment or two of staring off into space, Sandy started, then waved off her concerns. "I'm fine, Cap'n. Fit as a fiddle an' all that." Not really an answer, but it counted, right? "There somethin' you needed me t'do?" he added as a quick change of topic.

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Troll in the Playground

After a moment or two of staring off into space, Sandy started, then waved off her concerns. "I'm fine, Cap'n. Fit as a fiddle an' all that." Not really an answer, but it counted, right? "There somethin' you needed me t'do?" he added as a quick change of topic.

"Right....I was going ask, considering your more experienced engineer self than I, if you could help me out with putting several flash bombs together. I want to make sure we have more than enough in case something goes down tonight, preparedness and all that,"
    She said with a sharp breathy sigh.

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Barbarian in the Playground

Blaze
    Blaze gives Hover a hug, running a hoof through her mane in a comforting way.
    It's all he could think of to respond to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    And Doth has no idea
    Though he thinks she possibly got chocked unconcious by the vines, he just points at his underlings literaly far below him to break the VERY shiny ore tower into pieces

He doesn't do anything besides sit down and put his other hoof over his shoulder, and when the doctor checks him out, he would find that the wound deepened and opened a bit from the heavy hoping, and hit a bad spot in there (can't think if muscle or what ).
    So Mile gets an arm.....Or foreleg bandage sling and the doctor would just discharge him and ell him to go back in a day or so if it doesn't fully heal.

And just after the doctor leaves them, Mile suddenly got a lolipop outta nowhere. , pokes his arm sling a few times and just comments "feels funny, it's like it's in a box "
    Valley
    Ding ding ding! We gave a winner!
    Barb is currently knocked out, yes.

---

Aero and Mile
    Aero laughed.
    "Yeah, it'll feel like that for a while. Come on, you should probably go rest. You want that arm to heal, right?"
    He starts walking in the direction of the apartment he rented.
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2012-07-21 at 06:50 AM.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Titan in the Playground

"Right....I was going ask, considering your more experienced engineer self than I, if you could help me out with putting several flash bombs together. I want to make sure we have more than enough in case something goes down tonight, preparedness and all that,"
    She said with a sharp breathy sigh.
    "Sure, Cap'n. Magic's good for that sorta precise work." He tapped his horn appreciatively, and it glowed as he started gathering the ingredients from the various cabinets, drawers, and hidey-holes. "Let's see...black powder for the boom...then for the flash there's magenta-er, magnesium...gotta get some more firing Peppers-no, pins, pins, ugh....then there's the casings..." he muttered to himself as he placed them all on an assembly table, pulling up stools for himself and the Cap'n.

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Then....who is it for?"
    The silly colt asked with a confused expression.
    She shook her head again. "For the other members of your domain, silly Ember."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

17. - Top - End - #1427

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Valley
    Ding ding ding! We gave a winner!
    Barb is currently knocked out, yes.
    Doth just continues overseeing the tower mining, it would take a while for some stray miner in the caves to find Barb and think she's some sort of Beautiful Mare in trouble or something and get her back to the surface

Aero and Mile
    Aero laughed.
    "Yeah, it'll feel like that for a while. Come on, you should probably go rest. You want that arm to heal, right?"
    He starts walking in the direction of the apartment he rented.
    Mile would follow a bit slower since he's on 3 legs. But In the way, they would find Aisis and Luka, sitting in the cake-bar thing, along.....A bard, a dark armored paladin and a Cleric of Celestia. Mile then notices both his brothers and rushes to glomp Aisis, making her spill part of her drink on the table cuz of surprise

"Sis Sis! we got a home! my friend got us a home!"
    "Oh really?" she looks up and sees Aero just outside "That's really-.... what happened to your shoulder?"
    "wha?" the blue colt was just focused on a pretty oversized cheesecake
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1428

Aero and Everyone
    Aero walked up, smiling at Aisis.
    "Ah, this little rascal pushed himself a little too hard, but he'll be fine." he said as he messed up Mile's mane like a person would do when they call someone a rascal.
    "Anyways, since your brother wants me to stay, I decided to rent a furnished apartment with the last of my cash and...I'd like it very much if you three would like to live with me. I just don't feel right letting all of you just stay in that clinic..."
    He gives Aisis a dazzling smile. C'mon Aisis! You can't say no to that winning smile!

---

Valley
    No such luck for Barb, she made her own hole in the mines.
    She'll be there till she wakes up.
    Busy with Life

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

The song and pun combo .

"I really hate that expression..."
    He softly said to himself and snorted through his nostrils and pawed at the ground before heading in for a charge tackle.

[Free feel to knock him out]
    [I just tried to ]

Hay Bale's hoof slammed straight into his face before he could start charging. He slumped to the ground, down for the count.

Next.

Extended Sig

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Not easy, is it. Even with casts, it takes some skill to make 'em, 'n without 'em, it's really hard." Blades put the misshapen metal back in the furnace to remelt it and replaced it with a different piece. "Well, if ya want to keep tryin', ya'll probly get it eventually..."

Then she got an idea. "Say, don't clay-shapin' types use wheels to make their pots 'n such symmetrical? Maybe we could try to set up something like that instead!"
    Yohanna jumps right into the air!
    Oooooh yes! I'm very good at using pottery wheels!
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Ogre in the Playground

"Ya magical types have it so easy, don't ya?" Blades shook her head. "'N what happens when ponies learn to counter 'em? When ya rely on spells too much, ya get in serious trouble when they can't work for ya any more!"
    "Well that's what I have you to protect me from!" Stellar bats her eyes. Arvadraa rolls hers.

"...We don't know anything about pottery."

---

Mile would follow a bit slower since he's on 3 legs. But In the way, they would find Aisis and Luka, sitting in the cake-bar thing, along.....A bard, a dark armored paladin and a Cleric of Celestia. Mile then notices both his brothers and rushes to glomp Aisis, making her spill part of her drink on the table cuz of surprise

"Sis Sis! we got a home! my friend got us a home!"
    "Oh really?" she looks up and sees Aero just outside "That's really-.... what happened to your shoulder?"
    "wha?" the blue colt was just focused on a pretty oversized cheesecake
    "I woulda ordered more cheesecake if I knew there was gonna be a family re- ..." Taylor tries to make a leaping dash at Mile, but gets half-clotheslined, half grappled by Daniel, who has a bored 'this-happens-all-the-time' look.

"Ask."

"Right! Because I remember these things! Particularly when a colt is injured...bah. Would anypony mind if I took care of that shoulder...what is that, laceration? Blunt force?"

Aero and Everyone
    "Ah, this little rascal pushed himself a little too hard, but he'll be fine." he said as he messed up Mile's mane like a person would do when they call someone a rascal.
    "Anyways, since your brother wants me to stay, I decided to rent a furnished apartment with the last of my cash and...I'd like it very much if you three would like to live with me. I just don't feel right letting all of you just stay in that clinic..."
    He gives Aisis a dazzling smile. C'mon Aisis! You can't say no to that winning smile!
    Daniel looks rapidly between Zaros, Aero, and Aisis.

"Ship contested, Daniel." Z mutters with an audible smirk.

22. - Top - End - #1432

Valley
    No such luck for Barb, she made her own hole in the mines.
    She'll be there till she wakes up.
    ...Miners make holes too

"I woulda ordered more cheesecake if I knew there was gonna be a family re- ..." Taylor tries to make a leaping dash at Mile, but gets half-clotheslined, half grappled by Daniel, who has a bored 'this-happens-all-the-time' look.

"Ask."

"Right! Because I remember these things! Particularly when a colt is injured...bah. Would anypony mind if I took care of that shoulder...what is that, laceration? Blunt force?"
    "Oh, Mile, meet Taylor, he's a friend too"
    and the colt just turned, and gave an overly cheerful "Hi!"
    "Oh, he got stabbed on his shoulder with a spear...Too" "It hurt...."
    "and THAT, is why I hate destiny, I should have took those spears and more!

Daniel looks rapidly between Zaros, Aero, and Aisis.

"Ship contested, Daniel." Z mutters with an audible smirk.
    "....I don't get it"

Aero and Everyone
    "Isn't he so cool?!"
    "WHAT?! oh nononono, we already owe you too much, we couldn't-...." "You already saved them! we couldn't pay that back!"
    But then the colt sat down with Colty pleading eyes "Pleaaase, he's my only buddy now....".... now there's both winning smile and unnegable colty eyes
    "....Ok" "YAAAYY!" he jumps and hugs his sister so hard he makes her fall off her chair, while the other colt looks with a "own'd" expression
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-21 at 12:50 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1433

yuk Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Valley
    Yeah, but what are the chances of a miner coming across Barb?

---

Aero and Everypony
    Aero laughs as Aisis is tackled and will help her up like a true gentlecolt.
    "Here, take one of the keys to the apartment. Me and Mile were on our way to it right now though, if you wanna join us."
    He pulls one of the keys out of his saddlebag and will hand it over to Aisis.
    "And don't you dare ever think you need to pay me back. I'm more than happy to help." ^_^
    Busy with Life

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh, Mile, meet Taylor, he's a friend too"
    and the colt just turned, and gave an overly cheerful "Hi!"
    "Oh, he got stabbed on his shoulder with a spear...Too" "It hurt...."
    "and THAT, is why I hate destiny, I should have took those spears and more!
    "That would be aim, not destiny."

Taylor scuttles over since no one objects, and lightly taps Mile's shoulder with his horn. It'd sting a bit from the contact, then tickle slightly, and then wound-B-gone. Poof. "And that is awesomesauce, rather than destiny. How's it feel now?"

"....I don't get it"
    "Neither do I."

"...Apple pie."

25. - Top - End - #1435

Valley
    Yeah, but what are the chances of a miner coming across Barb?
    Considering that 1/3 of the army are on mining duty, no idea

Aero and Everypony
    Aero laughs as Aisis is tackled and will help her up like a true gentlecolt.
    "Here, take one of the keys to the apartment. Me and Mile were on our way to it right now though, if you wanna join us."
    He pulls one of the keys out of his saddlebag and will hand it over to Aisis.
    "And don't you dare ever think you need to pay me back. I'm more than happy to help." ^_^
    "thank you...." she pauses for a while, then
    "why don't you join? I could cover both of you..... I think" she just checks the bit bag Taylor gave her the day before

"That would be aim, not destiny."

Taylor scuttles over since no one objects, and lightly taps Mile's shoulder with his horn. It'd sting a bit from the contact, then tickle slightly, and then wound-B-gone. Poof. "And that is awesomesauce, rather than destiny. How's it feel now?"
    "yeah.... If it was somepony that actually aimed those boulders on us 3 to leave us unconcious for half a minute and divide us..."
    Besides that, Mile just pokes where his wound has.... Cue the WIDE eyes
    "Sis, he did the thing you do but bigger!"
    "He's just more experienced"
    "Thank you!" Cue Mile's hug, but now on Taylor
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-21 at 02:34 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1436

Aero
    Aero looked a bit embarrassed.
    "Well, me and Mile ate at a diner and came from the movies about 10 minutes ago. Mile here drank so much popcorn with honey it couldn't possibly be healthy!"
    He messed up Mile's mane again.
    "And...well, I guess I will take something."
    If possible he'll go next to Aisis. If it's like a bench, he'll just force his way next to her
    "I guess I'll just take some lemonade if they have it. I gave up drinking."

---

Valley
    Snooooore
    Busy with Life

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Troll in the Playground

"Sure, Cap'n. Magic's good for that sorta precise work." He tapped his horn appreciatively, and it glowed as he started gathering the ingredients from the various cabinets, drawers, and hidey-holes. "Let's see...black powder for the boom...then for the flash there's magenta-er, magnesium...gotta get some more firing Peppers-no, pins, pins, ugh....then there's the casings..." he muttered to himself as he placed them all on an assembly table, pulling up stools for himself and the Cap'n.
    Gear gave him a curious look as she lifted a glass tube with her teeth and set it down on the work table. "Are you sure you're okay? You kinda hit a weird muttering stage here."

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    She shook her head again. "For the other members of your domain, silly Ember."

"What?.....I oh....I...see....ok,"
    Ember looked at her confusedly still and feigned understanding.

Hay Bale's hoof slammed straight into his face before he could start charging. He slumped to the ground, down for the count.

Next.
    Balboa laughed in mirth as he drank a glass of wine and offered some to the ladies here. Astrid politely declined but not before giving him a glower and sighed to herself.

The poor buck who was knocked out was carried off the field while the remaining six were pushing among each other to get the other to go face her. Some hapless buck was then pushed in front and he came stumbling forward shaking a hoof at his fellow guards.

He cleared his throat and stood before Hay Bale.

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Ogre in the Playground

"yeah.... If it was somepony that actually aimed those boulders on us 3 to leave us unconcious for half a minute and divide us..."
    "Sounds like a great strategy to me."

Besides that, Mile just pokes where his wound has.... Cue the WIDE eyes
    "Sis, he did the thing you do but bigger!"
    "He's just more experienced"
    "Thank you!" Cue Mile's hug, but now on Taylor
    "Well actually I- oof!" He gets crash tackled quite effectively and laughs. "Body-slammed by cuteness incarnate, no less. Careful there kiddo, my old bones might not stay up long against a strong colt like you." He smiles warmly (no, seriously, his smile not only glows a bit but increases the room temperature) at Mile and pats him on the shoulder..

29. - Top - End - #1439

Aero
    Aero looked a bit embarrassed.
    "Well, me and Mile ate at a diner and came from the movies about 10 minutes ago. Mile here drank so much popcorn with honey it couldn't possibly be healthy!"
    He messed up Mile's mane again.
    "And...well, I guess I will take something."
    If possible he'll go next to Aisis. If it's like a bench, he'll just force his way next to her
    "I guess I'll just take some lemonade if they have it. I gave up drinking."
    It's a table, so he could just take a chair
    "That's not strange, he usually drank entire jars back home, he loves honey" She says as she asks for a lemonade, then winks back at Aero

"Sounds like a great strategy to me."
    "It was a coincidence, they were droping the mountains massively into the valley, with magic or something....Worst thing is what happened right after that, right in from of the 3"
    ....Then Taylor got tackled, so he turned to his cake for a bit and.....
    "...Oh no.... I'm running out of cheesecake!! "
    he looks terrified at the cheesecake, now with one a single bite.

"Well actually I- oof!" He gets crash tackled quite effectively and laughs. "Body-slammed by cuteness incarnate, no less. Careful there kiddo, my old bones might not stay up long against a strong colt like you." He smiles warmly (no, seriously, his smile not only glows a bit but increases the room temperature) at Mile and pats him on the shoulder..
    "Then I can get as strong as you?" he asks, still constricting him with that hug and very, VERY cheerful
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-21 at 04:51 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1440

Aero
    "You should have seen him though. He was so excited by the honey on his popcorn, he accidentally dumped a whole pot of vegetable oil on top!"
    XD
    He took a sip of the lemonade!

---
    Busy with Life