New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 1534
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the Yuri harem IC 10. The yuri is at max power.

P'ro'shi doesn't see that part as hard, as pipes up as much. "Then just don't mention it. That's pretty much a side problem. The main one is between her and agatha." There's a pause as she thinks before adding "If you need anything, I'll be right there with you.".

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "So now we're supposed to believe you suddenly do know who the debate team captain is, but are too dumb to know that a random lunch lady won't know how to cure a sick person when a nurse don't?" Tanya replies, her tone growing angrier as her patience wears thinner.

"Okay, new plan. You either leave her alone and head back wherever you're supposed to be, or I drag you there myself," she growls. "Unconscious, if need be."
    It is not long before Jennifer needs to intercede.

As Catherine repeatedly rakes your face and upper body in pure terror, as you struggle to get her off you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    "Kind of hard when her friend is a manipulative b****," Alex muttered. "Though I'm more worried about Catherine. She seems to hate her so much that I'm afraid if I say anything good about her she'll jump down my throat."
    "Just. Work on the detangling from Agatha for now." Mrs.Edwards suggests.

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Mallory nodded, "With Ms. Robins. She's said it helps, and judging from stories I've heard about her before we met I believe it."
    "But, just not enough yet?" Ms.Broderick replies

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Taika runs after Agatha. "What the hell was that about?"
    "Alex is scary." Agatha points out stopping when she realizes Alex isn't chasing after her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Titan in the Playground

"Only when angry. Otherwise she's just an overly cuddly cat that's constantly in heat."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

4. - Top - End - #1504
    Firbolg in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"You're right. I guess having Catherine and Mallory make up isn't really as important as making sure Mal isn't being taken advantage of. It's not like we'll see Catherine after today anyway," Alex admitted

5. - Top - End - #1505
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    It is not long before Jennifer needs to intercede.

As Catherine repeatedly rakes your face and upper body in pure terror, as you struggle to get her off you.
    [I'm assuming Jen paralyzed her or something?]

Tanya can do little but loose a string of expletives and shouts of pain at the sudden attack, and barely even seems to notice at first when it ceases just as suddenly. After a moment she calms, but her breathing is ragged and she seems confused as she looks around, silently trying to take stock of what just happened.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

6. - Top - End - #1506
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Mallory shakes her head, "No. Alex still has a long way to go before she's stable, and she'll be the first to admit it. She's honest about herself if nothing else."

7. - Top - End - #1507

"Only when angry. Otherwise she's just an overly cuddly cat that's constantly in heat."
    "She gets angry alot." Agatha points out.

"You're right. I guess having Catherine and Mallory make up isn't really as important as making sure Mal isn't being taken advantage of. It's not like we'll see Catherine after today anyway," Alex admitted
    "Do you know where Mal is?" Mrs.Edwards asks.

[I'm assuming Jen paralyzed her or something?]

Tanya can do little but loose a string of expletives and shouts of pain at the sudden attack, and barely even seems to notice at first when it ceases just as suddenly. After a moment she calms, but her breathing is ragged and she seems confused as she looks around, silently trying to take stock of what just happened.
    [Jen kicked her off of you]

Catherine moaning in pain, holding her chest close to herself.

are you okay, Tanya? Jen says as she helps you up.

Mallory shakes her head, "No. Alex still has a long way to go before she's stable, and she'll be the first to admit it. She's honest about herself if nothing else."
    "Hmm... Should she be around other people?" Ms.Broderick asks.
    Last edited by Illven; 2015-12-09 at 08:17 PM.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

8. - Top - End - #1508

RedKnightGirl

"Do you know where Mal is?" Mrs.Edwards asks.
    "No, but she's getting ready for the debate and I couldn't pull this on her until it's over with," Alex shook her head.

9. - Top - End - #1509

"No, but she's getting ready for the debate and I couldn't pull this on her until it's over with," Alex shook her head.
    "So you'll talk to her afterwards?" Mrs.Edwards replies.

10. - Top - End - #1510
    Titan in the Playground

[Jen kicked her off of you]

Catherine moaning in pain, holding her chest close to herself.

are you okay, Tanya? Jen says as she helps you up.
    "I-I... m-maybe?" Tanya stammers between quickened breaths, her eyes darting around like a frightened animal's. Her thoughts go to her wrist, so she checks that first. It doesn't feel worse, thank goodness, but the ice pack is slashed open. As for the rest of her... oh hell, she had scratches all over her upper body, and a few rips in her shirt. Shallow, not bleeding much, but there, and stinging. Possible they could end up infected? Judging by the rest of the pain she felt, she should expect a few bruises, too.

"I-I-I... w-what d'we do?" she stammers out nervously to Jen, half-panicked as what just happened, and what probably comes next, sets in. "I-I'll need to see the nurse, and that'll mean explaining what happened, and if anything Mal's said about Catherine is true she'll say I hit her first, and they'll believe her because she's that good at manipulating people, and I'll get suspended or expelled or something, and you'll get in trouble too 'cause you helped me, and anything I try'll just make it worse 'cause that's how it works with girls like her..." As she speaks she's steadily looking more panicked, almost verging on tears.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

11. - Top - End - #1511
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Hmm... Should she be around other people?" Ms.Broderick asks.
    Mallory's eyes narrowed, "She's not a crazed animal, Ms. Broderick. She is actually capable of quite a bit of self-control, despite her violent outbursts. And interacting with other people is good for her, even if precautions need to be taken. She has apparently improved considerably since she started dating Luna, for example."

12. - Top - End - #1512

"I-I... m-maybe?" Tanya stammers between quickened breaths, her eyes darting around like a frightened animal's. Her thoughts go to her wrist, so she checks that first. It doesn't feel worse, thank goodness, but the ice pack is slashed open. As for the rest of her... oh hell, she had scratches all over her upper body, and a few rips in her shirt. Shallow, not bleeding much, but there, and stinging. Possible they could end up infected? Judging by the rest of the pain she felt, she should expect a few bruises, too.

"I-I-I... w-what d'we do?" she stammers out nervously to Jen, half-panicked as what just happened, and what probably comes next, sets in. "I-I'll need to see the nurse, and that'll mean explaining what happened, and if anything Mal's said about Catherine is true she'll say I hit her first, and they'll believe her because she's that good at manipulating people, and I'll get suspended or expelled or something, and you'll get in trouble too 'cause you helped me, and anything I try'll just make it worse 'cause that's how it works with girls like her..." As she speaks she's steadily looking more panicked, almost verging on tears.
    "Um.... I'm right here." The Lunch aide points out.

"All you did was threaten her." They point out.

Catherine's still moaning on the floor.

Jen walks over.

Oh stop playing, you're a Catperson, not a Gazelle... She says pulling her arm away to an obviously broken rib.

Ah ****

13. - Top - End - #1513

RedKnightGirl

"So you'll talk to her afterwards?" Mrs.Edwards replies.
    "I think I have to. I don't know how much longer I can keep not liking Agatha from her considering they're together all the time," Alex admitted with a sigh. This wasn't going to be pleasant.

14. - Top - End - #1514

Mallory's eyes narrowed, "She's not a crazed animal, Ms. Broderick. She is actually capable of quite a bit of self-control, despite her violent outbursts. And interacting with other people is good for her, even if precautions need to be taken. She has apparently improved considerably since she started dating Luna, for example."
    "Good for her. Is it good for the rest of your group?" Ms.Broderick asks concerned.

15. - Top - End - #1515
    Titan in the Playground

"Um.... I'm right here." The Lunch aide points out.

"All you did was threaten her." They point out.

Catherine's still moaning on the floor.

Jen walks over.

Oh stop playing, you're a Catperson, not a Gazelle... She says pulling her arm away to an obviously broken rib.

Ah ****
    "Y-yeah, but s-she's..." Tanya starts to protest to the lunch aide and Jen as they try to reassure her, before seeing Jen uncover what had happened to Catherine. "Oh s***, oh f***, oh ****..." she babbles, horrified.

After a moment, her mind seizes upon the one and only hope it can. "J-Jen! Y-you can heal her, right? Please say you can heal her, this is all about to go to **** if you can't, with the fight and the debate and oh ****..."

16. - Top - End - #1516

"I think I have to. I don't know how much longer I can keep not liking Agatha from her considering they're together all the time," Alex admitted with a sigh. This wasn't going to be pleasant.
    "Okay. So what are you going to ask her first." Mrs.Edwards questions.

17. - Top - End - #1517

"Y-yeah, but s-she's..." Tanya starts to protest to the lunch aide and Jen as they try to reassure her, before seeing Jen uncover what had happened to Catherine. "Oh s***, oh f***, oh ****..." she babbles, horrified.

After a moment, her mind seizes upon the one and only hope it can. "J-Jen! Y-you can heal her, right? Please say you can heal her, this is all about to go to **** if you can't, with the fight and the debate and oh ****..."
    Uh... Maybe? Jen replied sheepishly.

Really, wish Ver was here to direct. She admits seeming afraid to even touch Catherine.

Catherine is taking this moment to back up as best she can. Fear in her eyes.

18. - Top - End - #1518
    Titan in the Playground

Uh... Maybe? Jen replied sheepishly.

Really, wish Ver was here to direct. She admits seeming afraid to even touch Catherine.

Catherine is taking this moment to back up as best she can. Fear in her eyes.
    "Got no idea who that is, but they ain't here, and if nothin' changes the whole day is ruined and both of us are in big trouble," Tanya hurriedly and worriedly points out.

Seeing Catherine back away, she worriedly gestures to try and halt her. "C-Cat! Don't try to move, you might make it worse! L-look, I know that's gotta hurt like hell, but Jen's a sorceress, and she knowings healing magic. S-she can help, if you let her, probably, I hope..." she trails off, much less confident than she wishes she were given Jen's hesitation. "And I mean, the alternative's a trip to the hospital..."

19. - Top - End - #1519
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Good for her. Is it good for the rest of your group?" Ms.Broderick asks concerned.
    "I... I think so?" Mallory said, clearly unsure herself, "I mean, Luna is happier for sure, and P'ro'shi seems to like her, and she hasn't really gotten us in a dangerous situation yet. Well... other than that one time Gwen's sire kidnapped Gwen. Alex insisted we go after her, and we did, Luna got caught and vamped, and we ended up..."

She clams up, and looked down at the floor guiltily. After a moment, she said, "It's not a day that I'm proud of."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-12-09 at 09:03 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1520

"Got no idea who that is, but they ain't here, and if nothin' changes the whole day is ruined and both of us are in big trouble," Tanya hurriedly and worriedly points out.

Seeing Catherine back away, she worriedly gestures to try and halt her. "C-Cat! Don't try to move, you might make it worse! L-look, I know that's gotta hurt like hell, but Jen's a sorceress, and she knowings healing magic. S-she can help, if you let her, probably, I hope..." she trails off, much less confident than she wishes she were given Jen's hesitation. "And I mean, the alternative's a trip to the hospital..."
    Give me an allure check. =d5.

Yes you have a -2 penalty.

"I... I think so?" Mallory said, clearly unsure herself, "I mean, Luna is happier for sure, and P'ro'shi seems to like her, and she hasn't really gotten us in a dangerous situation yet. Well... other than that one time Gwen's sire kidnapped Gwen. Alex insisted we go after her, and we did, Luna got caught and vamped, and we ended up..."

She clams up, and looked down at the floor guiltily. After a moment, she said, "It's not a day that I'm proud of."
    "So effectively. Alex got someone killed." Mrs.Broderick replied.

21. - Top - End - #1521
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"So effectively. Alex got someone killed." Mrs.Broderick replied.
    Malory winced at the word 'killed', then muttered, "It was in self-defense... the police even agreed, it's not like she was innocent..."

She doesn't sound entirely convinced of that herself, though.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-12-09 at 09:28 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1522

Malory winced at the word 'killed', then muttered, "It was in self-defense... the police even agreed, it's not like she was innocent..."

She doesn't sound entirely convinced of that herself, though.
    "Self defense?" Ms.Broderick asked.

"Walk me through it."

23. - Top - End - #1523

RedKnightGirl

"Okay. So what are you going to ask her first." Mrs.Edwards questions.
    "I guess bringing up why she made unholy water despite the fact I know she'd never make it normally would be a good place to start," Alex muses.

24. - Top - End - #1524

"I guess bringing up why she made unholy water despite the fact I know she'd never make it normally would be a good place to start," Alex muses.
    "I thought you were just suggesting she spend some time around some of her friends." Mrs.Edwards replies.

25. - Top - End - #1525
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Self defense?" Ms.Broderick asked.

"Walk me through it."
    Mallory nodded nervously, before beginning her story, "Well, Luna, Alex, and P'ro'shi went inside the mansion even after I told them how dangerous it was and we should stay in the car. Luna got separated from Alex, then taken hostage by the sire, who told Gwen where she was going. We didn't want Gwen to be hurt, and I knew they weren't going to let the police handle it, so we went into the woods after her. And even though we didn't bring the police, the sire used magic to restrain us, then turned Luna. From there, everything happened so fast it was kind of a blur, but after I made sure Luna was alright I joined in the fight that was happening because I was afraid the sire might kill someone if I didn't and I didn't want one of my friends to die because I didn't do anything so I charged in and we gained up on her and then we... we..."

She hugged herself and kept her eyes locked on the floor, "I don't know who dealt the last blow before she... she turned to dust. But she wouldn't stop attacking. And any of us could of died if we made the wrong move, or got tired, or... we... we couldn't do anything else to stop her... right?"
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2015-12-09 at 09:54 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1526

RedKnightGirl

"I thought you were just suggesting she spend some time around some of her friends." Mrs.Edwards replies.
    "That... might work better, yeah," Alex admits, biting her lip nervously. "I don't want to push her because she'll push back twice as hard, but I am freaking out over the fact that 'rules are always right no matter what' Mallory made freaking Unholy water because Agatha asked."

27. - Top - End - #1527
    Titan in the Playground

"She gets angry alot." Agatha points out.
    "True, true... So did you actually get unholy water? Where from?"
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

28. - Top - End - #1528

Mallory nodded nervously, before beginning her story, "Well, Luna, Alex, and P'ro'shi went inside the mansion even after I told them how dangerous it was and we should stay in the car. Luna got separated from Alex, then taken hostage by the sire, who told Gwen where she was going. We didn't want Gwen to be hurt, and I knew they weren't going to let the police handle it, so we went into the woods after her. And even though we didn't bring the police, the sire used magic to restrain us, then turned Luna. From there, everything happened so fast it was kind of a blur, but after I made sure Luna was alright I joined in the fight that was happening because I was afraid the sire might kill someone if I didn't and I didn't want one of my friends to die because I didn't do anything so I charged in and we gained up on her and then we... we..."

She hugged herself and kept her eyes locked on the floor, "I don't know who dealt the last blow before she... she turned to dust. But she wouldn't stop attacking. And any of us could of died if we made the wrong move, or got tired, or... we... we couldn't do anything else to stop her... right?"
    ".. You did what you had to, to protect your friends." Ms.Broderick replies hugging you back.

"That... might work better, yeah," Alex admits, biting her lip nervously. "I don't want to push her because she'll push back twice as hard, but I am freaking out over the fact that 'rules are always right no matter what' Mallory made freaking Unholy water because Agatha asked."
    "It is legal. Technically." Mrs.Edwards points out.

"True, true... So did you actually get unholy water? Where from?"
    "Mallory." Agatha replies simply.

29. - Top - End - #1529

Tanya's tone of voice, gets the Catgirl to nod.

As Jen starts to get to work, the Lunch aide moves up to you.

"Are you okay?" They ask concerned.

30. - Top - End - #1530
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

".. You did what you had to, to protect your friends." Ms.Broderick replies hugging you back.
    Mallory leaned into the hug, clearly upset, "But... there were four or five of us against just her. W-We could have knocked her out, o-or restrained her until the police showed up, or... or something, other than just killing her like that."