New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! Community World-Building Game III: Prepare Your Inbox! (Messages Are Comi

@C'Nor, can you perhaps clarify why you're trying to bribe Kasumor's goblins away from the defense of their land? (Something I imagine they'd be reticent to do since it's ya know, their land and all) There's been no conflict between Kasumor/the HW actions-wise and this has so far been a battle between the GC forces and Sympol. You aiding Sympol puts you on his side, (and not only that but opposed to Guilder who I believe you mentioned signing some treaty with?) and if you do that I'm not sure you'll get the years of peace promised since you aren't acting as a neutral party. Also, I'm uncertain we can tag actions as "Luck" actions, or rather, if we do I'm not so sure it will result in anything since Luck increases are GM adjudicated not based on having spent a pair of actions on them.

Just trying to figure out exactly what is up with the actions here. I imagine in your position it'd be smartest IC and OOC to remain neutral. Obviously the actions are ultimately yours to make, just looking for some clarification as to the reasoning behind them.
    Last edited by QuintonBeck; 2014-03-07 at 06:18 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

Amazing Avatar by Qwernt! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kornaki View Post
    The whole world is held aloft by a dragon.

That dragon? Held aloft by a bigger dragon.

It's dragons all the way up
    Beat the bejesus out of a Paladin

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! Community World-Building Game III: Prepare Your Inbox! (Messages Are Comi

Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    @C'Nor, can you perhaps clarify why you're trying to bribe Kasumor's goblins away from the defense of their land? (Something I imagine they'd be reticent to do since it's ya know, their land and all) There's been no conflict between Kasumor/the HW actions-wise and this has so far been a battle between the GC forces and Sympol. You aiding Sympol puts you on his side, (and not only that but opposed to Guilder who I believe you mentioned signing some treaty with?) and if you do that I'm not sure you'll get the years of peace promised since you aren't acting as a neutral party. Also, I'm uncertain we can tag actions as "Luck" actions, or rather, if we do I'm not so sure it will result in anything since Luck increases are GM adjudicated not based on having spent a pair of actions on them.

Just trying to figure out exactly what is up with the actions here. I imagine in your position it'd be smartest IC and OOC to remain neutral. Obviously the actions are ultimately yours to make, just looking for some clarification as to the reasoning behind them.
    This expresses my opinion rather precisely.

I wanted to tell Tychris, give him fair notification: I've changed my troop distributions. This will actually mean that I'm fairly certain to lose against you, unfortunately, but it frees them up for other uses, so I'll take the sacrifice.
    Last edited by SamBurke; 2014-03-07 at 06:31 PM.
    James/TheDoge Avatar by Ceika!

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by TravelLog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SamBurke View Post
    *snip* ...Hands down the funniest class critique ever... *snip*
    I cannot tell you the number of times I laughed while reading this.

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

First Place Pathfinder Grab Bags:
    XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

3. - Top - End - #333
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: Rant at Waylander
    Show
    Boo-hoo. You're feeling harassed by a country that's never had the military to even touch you when you've been pressing me to join your big, tough alliance since... What, turn two?

You could at least fabricate consistent allegations. If I'm barely ever online, how am I harassing you? That sort of takes, you know, reasonably frequent action related to you, which... Really, I sort of find missing.

Let's see... There was the last turn I posted; a marriage, secretly joining the Nightmare Bond, raising one unit to defend myself because Tychris warned me you were planning on sending a goon squad in to clear out the Heartwaste, and recognizing Lilium as a proper deity, plus making a fluff action geared towards starting a Holy Order for her.

Then the one before that, well, oh, look, it's pretty much the same! I brought in Lilium, raised a single unit of military, and then married someone off and made a treaty with Tekorva.

Yes, this turn, I tried to bribe your people and such. But that's because I'm backing up an alliance of my own. I didn't even raise hell about you blowing up my Bloodfire, which I could have, because I know the Criman's didn't - I'd just asked to become allies with them, if not official ones - and you were the only one pissed off at me.

So, yeah. Where's all this IC harassment you're talking about? I don't remember even saying anything to you outside of a few side-comments OOC as regarded larger topics since I sent that PM you mentioned, whereas you've been pushing an anti-me agenda ever since you couldn't conquer or convert me.

As for your accusation that I'm breaking the treaty... Yes, because telling me that you haven't signed any treaty and there will be consequences for my actions isn't at all indicative you're not part of that, is it? If you meant to join all along, not just now when it suits you to look peaceful, why rub my nose in the fact that I wasn't allying with you too and you were going ot invade me next turn if I didn't break my treaty with Sympol?

Sam already said I could feel free to take those actions and as long as the secret wasn't an assassination, Guilder didn't care to do anything about it; from my point of view, I wasn't breaking any treaty this way.

@Quinton: I'm bound by treaty to provide assistance to Tychris. If I don't help out, I end up with an army of really angry rats sitting in my lap next turn.
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2014-03-07 at 06:40 PM.

4. - Top - End - #334
    Ogre in the Playground

I know I don't have any say, as I haven't actually joined the game, just watching currently, but C'nor, you said you were leaving. You shouldn't still be here.
    "All things must end, and you will be among the first."
    I love Ceika <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    You've got good reasoning, though the Akastarepti is never the best example.

Extended Sig

5. - Top - End - #335
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFireLance View Post
    I know I don't have any say, as I haven't actually joined the game, just watching currently, but C'nor, you said you were leaving. You shouldn't still be here.
    You should join the game, though. It's pretty awesome! Though the military aspect raises as many hackles as in real life.

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

6. - Top - End - #336
    Ogre in the Playground

You should join the game, though. It's pretty awesome! Though the military aspect raises as many hackles as in real life.
    I want to join, I'm just not entirely sure what I need to do to join.
    I love Ceika <3

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #337
    Ettin in the Playground

I want to join, I'm just not entirely sure what I need to do to join.
    Choose a place to live (NOT 53 or 54, pretty please?), then write up a nation post, like this one. Stat up a ruler according to the rules, then you're pretty much ready.
    Last edited by SamBurke; 2014-03-07 at 06:48 PM.

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

8. - Top - End - #338
    Ogre in the Playground

Choose a place to live (NOT 53 or 54, pretty please?), then write up a nation post, like this one. Stat up a ruler according to the rules, then you're pretty much ready.
    Oh, thought Morph was supposed to make that.
    I love Ceika <3

Extended Sig

9. - Top - End - #339
    Ogre in the Playground

**** this, then. If I'm going to get attacked by someone who's not even in the bloody game for changing my mind about leaving well after I talked OOC about coming back, I will quit.

I'll figure out what happens to the Heartwaste later.

10. - Top - End - #340
    Ettin in the Playground

Actually Sam, I was already beating you before you even retracted those units.

My roll:9
    Your Roll:2
    My army:1
    Your army:3
    Your Stat:4.5
    My stat:5
    My Tech:1
    Your tech:0

Me: 9+1+1+5=16
    You:2+4.5+3=9.5

Meaning you would have had to brought in like 7 units to beat me. And since your army was 3 units; 16-9.5=6.5 and 6.5/2=3.25 Which is normally rounded up so 4, but for the purposes of this example I'll stick with 3. The Duke pretty much wiped out that entire army, mainly from that roll.

I don't mind troop relocation or sending soldiers off away, but I dunno, it kind of bothers me that you're pulling out from this fight. I see what you mean, trying to free up some troops, but generally I feel like that's supposed to be done for fights you are winning or are unsure of. In this fight it's not even a contest, it's purely beneficial to leave behind one unit and save the others, especially since you have a 50/50 chance of kamikazing my 1 military unit, and come out pretty even in the end.

But you're free to do whatever you want, just some math I noted when we rolled off
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

11. - Top - End - #341
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Spoiler: Rant at Waylander
    Show
    Boo-hoo. You're feeling harassed by a country that's never had the military to even touch you when you've been pressing me to join your big, tough alliance since... What, turn two?

You could at least fabricate consistent allegations. If I'm barely ever online, how am I harassing you? That sort of takes, you know, reasonably frequent action related to you, which... Really, I sort of find missing.

Let's see... There was the last turn I posted; a marriage, secretly joining the Nightmare Bond, raising one unit to defend myself because Tychris warned me you were planning on sending a goon squad in to clear out the Heartwaste, and recognizing Lilium as a proper deity, plus making a fluff action geared towards starting a Holy Order for her.

Then the one before that, well, oh, look, it's pretty much the same! I brought in Lilium, raised a single unit of military, and then married someone off and made a treaty with Tekorva.

Yes, this turn, I tried to bribe your people and such. But that's because I'm backing up an alliance of my own. I didn't even raise hell about you blowing up my Bloodfire, which I could have, because I know the Criman's didn't - I'd just asked to become allies with them, if not official ones - and you were the only one pissed off at me.

So, yeah. Where's all this IC harassment you're talking about? I don't remember even saying anything to you outside of a few side-comments OOC as regarded larger topics since I sent that PM you mentioned, whereas you've been pushing an anti-me agenda ever since you couldn't conquer or convert me.

As for your accusation that I'm breaking the treaty... Yes, because telling me that you haven't signed any treaty and there will be consequences for my actions isn't at all indicative you're not part of that, is it? If you meant to join all along, not just now when it suits you to look peaceful, why rub my nose in the fact that I wasn't allying with you too and you were going ot invade me next turn if I didn't break my treaty with Sympol?

Sam already said I could feel free to take those actions and as long as the secret wasn't an assassination, Guilder didn't care to do anything about it; from my point of view, I wasn't breaking any treaty this way.

@Quinton: I'm bound by treaty to provide assistance to Tychris. If I don't help out, I end up with an army of really angry rats sitting in my lap next turn.
    Not if all the rats are dead though (as it looks to might be after a few rounds) and then you've just got a POed group of people who you actively worked against despite them not conquering you. I don't have a personal dog in the fight per se but I am bound to help Kasumor and seeing as I'd rather not invade the quagmire of the Middle East Heartwaste I'd rather you didn't poke at him til he invaded you. I'm willing to talk peace and come to resolutions but you're making it real hard for me to talk to Way about not attacking you when you're working against him. And yes, I'm aware I'm asking you to break your word to the Nightmare Bond but it's already been breached once, being loyal is one thing but being belligerent until you batter your way to conflict is another.

I share some sentiment that your semi-activity has some to do with the resentment and hostility but the reasons for that are on both sides. Seeing as you've missed about half the active rounds and have a neat and valued resource is it really any surprise people are moving against you seeing as you aren't active enough to be moved with? Same for the other side too though, it's pretty understandable to be kinda POed when each time you come back you're under threat of invasion or similar.

ShadowFireLance: I believe rolling up a ruler, claiming a chunk of unclaimed land (For Sam's sake I ask you avoid anything near Guilder, the poor fellow has been unable to colonize anything) ((As a side note, taking an underground region in an already discovered region might prove interesting, maybe one of the NPC regions that's been discovered)), and writing up the requisite fluff should get you in.

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #342
    Ettin in the Playground

As C'Nor pointed out, apparently you haven't been watching close enough. I'd recommend not trying to poke and cause Drama, I should know, I've done it.
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

13. - Top - End - #343
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh, thought Morph was supposed to make that.
    No problem! I mean, you asked, so it's not like there's anything you did wrong. I'd be glad to see you aboard. If you don't take my stinking 53 and 54.

**** this, then. If I'm going to get attacked by someone who's not even in the bloody game for changing my mind about leaving well after I talked OOC about coming back, I will quit.

Hey, man, no need to be so negative... I know you and Waylander have both let it go on each other, but there's no need to just up and quit. Just move to the West, and keep living!

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Actually Sam, I was already beating you before you even retracted those units.

My roll:9
    Your Roll:2
    My army:1
    Your army:3
    Your Stat:4.5
    My stat:5
    My Tech:1
    Your tech:0

Me: 9+1+1+5=16
    You:2+4.5+3=9.5

Meaning you would have had to brought in like 7 units to beat me. And since your army was 3 units; 16-9.5=6.5 and 6.5/2=3.25 Which is normally rounded up so 4, but for the purposes of this example I'll stick with 3. The Duke pretty much wiped out that entire army, mainly from that roll.

I don't mind troop relocation or sending soldiers off away, but I dunno, it kind of bothers me that you're pulling out from this fight. I see what you mean, trying to free up some troops, but generally I feel like that's supposed to be done for fights you are winning or are unsure of. In this fight it's not even a contest, it's purely beneficial to leave behind one unit and save the others, especially since you have a 50/50 chance of kamikazing my 1 military unit, and come out pretty even in the end.

But you're free to do whatever you want, just some math I noted when we rolled off
    Yeah, I had made some minor errors with the 9Mil, and that had huge effects... a cumulative -5 from me. So I didn't have a chance to succeed at this point.

Sorry about the late edit: the original idea *was* to just end one unit down, but I chose to put more in, because with my faulty math, I thought I had a solid chance of victory. I still would have, too, without such a bad MilCheck.
    Last edited by SamBurke; 2014-03-07 at 07:02 PM.

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

14. - Top - End - #344
    Troll in the Playground

Well, that was unpleasant. I suppose the actions taken will stay then? (Asking Morph more so since it seems like C'Nor won't be reading for a while)

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #345
    Ogre in the Playground

...Uh, care to clarify what my quitting has to do with Waylander, Sam...?

16. - Top - End - #346
    Ogre in the Playground

I have a million multi-quotes later but I want to quickly catch C'nor.

I've been trying to send you a PM or two for two weeks now. Do you want it anymore or is it not a good time?

Also, I had been trying to ask you what name you wanted for your heir via PM, but I'd appreciate naming my heir please. At least the boy...
    I go by they/them/their or he/him/his pronouns

17. - Top - End - #347
    Troll in the Playground

No problem! I mean, you asked, so it's not like there's anything you did wrong. I'd be glad to see you aboard. If you don't take my stinking 53 and 54.

Hey, man, no need to be so negative... I know you and Waylander have both let it go on each other, but there's no need to just up and quit. Just move to the West, and keep living!

Yeah, I had made some minor errors with the 9Mil, and that had huge effects... a cumulative -5 from me. So I didn't have a chance to succeed at this point.

Sorry about the late edit: the original idea *was* to just end one unit down, but I chose to put more in, because with my faulty math, I thought I had a solid chance of victory. I still would have, too, without such a bad MilCheck.
    Not that it's official but I never even updated my chart to reflect more troops being sent into Sympol due to my business so it couldn't have lasted that long (or I'm just not that observant )

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #348
    Ettin in the Playground

...Uh, care to clarify what my quitting has to do with Waylander, Sam...?
    Oh. I was more saying that as a reason for how y'all were talking in the thread is all. Sorry.

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

19. - Top - End - #349
    Troll in the Playground

Oh. I was more saying that as a reason for how y'all were talking in the thread is all. Sorry.
    I agree with Sam, seems like that was a powerful reason behind you declaring you quit.

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #350
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, you will notice that my original post was directed at Rain Dragon. Didn't expect you to update me.
    I have work toward the middle/end of the week and have been a little uncomfortable with reading the OOC thread lately. Not because I'm sensitive, but because work and drama do not really go well together to make me happy person.

Also. She. Why would she need a return ticket. But yes, that.
    Bah, I thought you were gender neutral and have been using 'they'. Sorry...

And taking help from my new allies who are bound by treaty to not attack me for years anyway?
    Mhmm. Well, you can always refuse the treaty and it'll still hold for my stuff. Sanctuary's making a break from the NB and the NB are still warring with the GC because the GC are full of... <insert something you fancy here>.

The treaty had basically been agreed upon on Tuesday/Wednesday when I'd put a tag up saying the details are going to be posted soon.

Spoiler: The Awoken Treaty
    Show
    Given that we break the hold of a Nightmare, and that we will bring new light to all lands in our hold, Guilder finds it fitting to declare this treaty as the Awakening.

The treaty involves all signatory nations and the various protectorates of Sanctuary, and its terms are laid out as follows:

First, Mutual Defense. All signers of this treaty agree to oppose to the Union of the North's incursions to member nations. This will be done with force if required.

Second, Freedom from Tribute. Guilder and Sanctuary may not leverage tribute from the other's nations.

Third, Heartwastes Peace. There will be peace without soldiers for ten years, until the spring of 370 unless the Heartwaste takes unprovoked military action toward one of the signatory nations before that time.

Fourth, Trade Deals. It is understood, though not fully binding, the signatories of the Awoken Treaty shall not give power to enemy nations in any form. In addition, several specific deals are outlined:
    • Pyronia will be given Steel Plate forged from their iron, but not the secrets of the process.
    • Kasumor is given the secrets of Plate Armor, and thus renounces their animosity towards Sanctuary.
    • All signatories agree to be more open towards additional trade in the future.

Fifth, Future Deals. There will be a work in good faith between Ignato and Sanctuary to create an alliance and work together.

This is witnessed and signed in the year 360 by:
    「More signatures pending, but the important ones are」
    -High Prince Yuuhi of the Ancient Fiefdom of Sanctuary
    -Tumberink, Doge of Guilder 「to be signed next round at a diplomatic event」

EDIT - Because I'm wordy and cannot put words together quickly to make sense, this was written entirely by SamBurke.

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    I considered doing so at first, but having a bunch of short lived rulers would just be a massive pain in the butt and really annoying.
    Trust me, it is. One small hiccup in overall special action plans and /someone/ doesn't get to found a religion.

I iz very sadpanda...

This is actually true... Kasumor specifically decided against signing the treaty. The details of who did will be out soon.
    Yeah, I figured it would become 'signatory nations' but I tried to push for the best deal I could. If HW is taking aggressive action against my ally but Kynvessa is staying in Sanctuary then I'll have to stay neutral, but if she dumps Yuuhi's ass that's a whole different matter.

Kasumor has been my ally for a good couple of rounds now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    I was thinking of players controlling tribes allied in a coalition
    That sounds really interesting, but the players involved would have to have very tight communication.

Quote Originally Posted by HisHolyAngel View Post
    Also, my citizen is romancing someone else's citizen, and that's always fun.
    Buahaha. Hey look, Scale's moving into Sycia. Happy-peasant-half-caste-dancer. He won't be teased for his easily sunburnt skin nomores!

Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
    Rain Dragon's been planning an event next round too.
    I've posted it in my IC actions as well. I also mentioned it during round 6 in the OOC thread.

Cantus Sai.
    Arts and intrigue.
    Be there. 「If I don't get any interest, I'll make it a fluff action instead」

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Burch View Post
    I would be willing to attend the event you're hosting, HHA, but I don't think Lord Davis could actually get over there. Well, alive, at any rate. I suppose Lord David could go in a casket.
    Coincidentally, I need a new coffin if you can somehow get Lord David to swing by...

Smartest or not, her alliance is officially at war with the GC and Kasumor is... just a good location. The ball's already rolling and treaty or no, HW never agreed to it and none of the NB were involved in the negotiations themselves.

Sanctuary left NB, betrayed them and made an agreement which likely just serves to insult the people of Heartwaste. Regardless of whether HW honours the agreement or not, it's something that happened IC by Sanctuary.

Also a note because everyone's obsessed with Tekorva... If Yorukuni didn't exist Tekorva would probably have not even joined the NB.

EDIT to C'nor- I'm not sure exactly your reasoning behind the IC fluff... Your interpretation of High Prince Yuuhi himself seems a little off.

Ok, your inbox is still full and you're offline. Would you mind PMing me or at least answering my question here? I've been rolling whether Kynvessa manages to become with child and I've been trying to catch you about the war and everything.

Because I couldn't contact you, Kynvessa had a daughter last round. I'd prefer it if you named her, but I tried 「and likely failed」 to use a good HW sounding name. I'd prefer to name at least the boy of these twins if they're canon.

I'll leave the names here that I had and their kanji, though the kanji are not canon and you can Heartwastify them as you wish. If Kynvessa is taking her daughter and abandoning Yuuhi back to HeartWaste, he's very, /very/ likely to not marry again for a while and care very much for these twins if she leaves them with him. I'd already figured Kynvessa would be angry enough to leave him. I don't know how she feels about him or anything she would do. One has to remember it's an /arranged/ marriage after all.

Here are the names from the list I had.
    Kuramkesh 「暗血」 Dazzled by Blood (M) Ameneschi 「雨血」 Rain of Blood (M)

I can very quickly get a female one to do with magic or fae, but you're free to name them as you like though I'd really prefer it if I had something to do with naming the future ruler of my country.

I would've preferred to keep these in PM because I wanted to see if anyone figured out by themselves that I've used adjusted Japanese readings of kanji for names...
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2014-03-07 at 08:54 PM.

21. - Top - End - #351
    Troll in the Playground

So, with Blade's internet and such, does his stuff pass over to Lord Burch and if so would it do so this round? Just wondering for figuring whether Burch is moving Crima's troops into Celero or not.

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #352
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

So, with Blade's internet and such, does his stuff pass over to Lord Burch and if so would it do so this round? Just wondering for figuring whether Burch is moving Crima's troops into Celero or not.
    First, that comes into effect next turn. Second, I'm waiting for a response from Morph about the Sulvai. If I don't get one, I'll just send the Cree troops in unsupported.

Also I thought the person who was actually leading the attack was supposed to be doing the rolling, but I'm not going to dispute Burch's roll because it'll just look like I'm trying to weasel out of it.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler: Rant to C'Nor
    Show

Oke, lets see. Far too much to clear up, I'm still going to give it a try though to clearify the main points.

You have more power then that, you know it and you have been abusing it. You know all this, end of story. And by the way, Boo-hoo? Really? I'm feeling slighted by you OOC, not only IC. This doesnt not have something to do with only IC stuff.

Everytime you become active again (this round, round 3), you force us in some peacefull resolution because you want to stay in the game and we (being all nice guys here) comply because we dont want to lose a fellow player. And always you disappear and even backstab when you come back.
    As for the OOC harasment, I was trying to help you, but instead of just saying that you didnt need my help or wanted to just think about it yourself, you appearently needed to insult me. Where I come from that is considered very very very rude.
    Also, anti-you propaganda? Don't make me laugh. I did not help Guilder conquering you, I kept my distance from everything Heartwaste related, and you accuse me of spreading anti-you propaganda? That is just a plain wrong accusation.

Oh this is good. I blew up your bloodfire? Check my action mate, the first few rounds, I havent made a single secret action. Care to tell me how I blew up your Bloodfire? Because I didnt. And that I did not lie. So another pointless insult directed at me.

Few things here: You don't have Faith 5, so Lilium can't be a proper diety or even have a religion dedicated to her, let alone a Holy Order. However, this is heavily implied by your actions that you manage to post. So yeah, this here is practically a no go.

Raindragon stuck out his neck for you, formulated a treaty to ensure your safety and you react like this? Even when you have such an important bond with Sanctuary? Right.... For your information, I did sign the treaty and was willing to even help you relocate. That was before you backstabbed me. So yeah, another tadbit of wrong assumptions. And yeah, Guilder isnt the only one in the treaty, Kasumor is part of it too.

So yeah, to summarize, you're falsy accusing me of things I did not do, insulting me OOC, and are twisting the rules. I'm done with you and this will be the last rant post I will post. This is not worth my time if you're not willing to even try to make up. Which btw, I am, if you also admit to your mistakes.

Cheers
    Last edited by WaylanderX; 2014-03-07 at 09:17 PM.
    A swordmaster never backs off, I'll cut you to ribbons with my almighty sabre! CHAOS DANCE!!

Nyllana OotS Avatar by Lord FullBladder, Master of Goblins!

Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing to see here
    My Extended Homebrew Sig!

Currently writing a fantasy novel: The Dawn of Life!
    People willing to provide feedback are appreciated

24. - Top - End - #354
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    First, that comes into effect next turn. Second, I'm waiting for a response from Morph about the Sulvai. If I don't get one, I'll just send the Cree troops in unsupported.

Also I thought the person who was actually leading the attack was supposed to be doing the rolling, but I'm not going to dispute Burch's roll because it'll just look like I'm trying to weasel out of it.
    Honestly, we've done the leading person's roll as the roll every time prior, and while the selfish side of me would like to agree to or let slide your second part since that would mean y'all were stuck with a 1 on the roll that doesn't seem right. I'll say I wouldn't love for you guys to reroll, but if everyone else participating in the Celero defense agreed to it I'd be okay with allowing a reroll by you Blade.

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #355
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Honestly, we've done the leading person's roll as the roll every time prior, and while the selfish side of me would like to agree to or let slide your second part since that would mean y'all were stuck with a 1 on the roll that doesn't seem right. I'll say I wouldn't love for you guys to reroll, but if everyone else participating in the Celero defense agreed to it I'd be okay with allowing a reroll by you Blade.
    If you'll recall, I'm leaving after this round and thus don't really have much of a stake in this anymore, so it's not really a big deal. Mostly just a consistency thing.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Ogre in the Playground

If you'll recall, I'm leaving after this round and thus don't really have much of a stake in this anymore, so it's not really a big deal. Mostly just a consistency thing.
    I hope you don't feel angry at me about all this OOC. I didn't even know if you guys were planning on invading this round or next round when Tychris Declared War.

I /really/ hope life treats you well. I enjoy 「EDIT - enjoyed? I'll probably go back and read it anyway」 your writing.

\Though, the Yorukuninin are very upset at the thought your people eat bats!\
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2014-03-07 at 08:57 PM.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Troll in the Playground

I know, but I thought I'd offer it you know? Extend the good sportsmanship hand. Guess random is random though. I seriously will miss my doppelganger nation though.

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #358
    Ogre in the Playground

It's your last round! Roll! Make your mark in history! =D

Seriously for consistency you need to do the roll, I think. Otherwise this victory is a sham
    Quote Originally Posted by lt_murgen View Post
    Exploratory expeditions expeditiously expediting exploration would be epicurially equipped.

29. - Top - End - #359
    Dwarf in the Playground

I have changed my post and added fluff. I hope y'all like it.

30. - Top - End - #360
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arutha View Post
    I have changed my post and added fluff. I hope y'all like it.
    Short but sweet. EDIT - I've reread the clan leaders' back 'n' forth again. It continues to amuse me.

Ah, while you're online I was thinking about what we were talking about with Herzog. I don't remember the specifics, but I think you mentioned everything was kinda ok.

Anyway, I was thinking either alongside or instead of Sanctuary coming with an army to help my allies deal with the heretics we could try out a venture? It means an action more focussed on rooting out the Order of Fire and whether Umajin truly had done such a horrible thing 「though there is quite a bit of evidence against him already」. EDIT - If called, I'll still come with and help get rid of the terrorists. Yorukuninin would prefer /they/ were the only ones doing despicable things thank-you-very-much.

Maybe a PbP one if it's soon enough so Morph has more data on how they work over the various mediums. 「Of course, if Morph wants to run it. If he doesn't well... I guess no venture, it'll just be fluff」.
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2014-03-07 at 09:45 PM.