New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 1516
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: ABR Discussion Thread XVII: 40% Spam, 55% Banter, 5% Actually Meaningful Discussi

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Both. And who the heck is ego?

PS: the pale colors of the skin and hair aren't helping
    EgoSlayer. She's a titanitp. And what do you mean the skin and hair arn't helping?
    ____

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: ABR Discussion Thread XVII: 40% Spam, 55% Banter, 5% Actually Meaningful Discussi

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonAngel View Post
    EgoSlayer. She's a titanitp. And what do you mean the skin and hair arn't helping?

EgoSlayer doesnt look stoned. Or creepy. Or EMO for that matter.
    **** Photobucket ; RIP avatars

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bayar View Post
    EgoSlayer doesnt look stoned. Or creepy. Or EMO for that matter.
    Ouch... *filler text*
    ____

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: ABR Discussion Thread XVII: 40% Spam, 55% Banter, 5% Actually Meaningful Discussi

Pale skin just makes it look more drugged, that's what I said. Your eyes aren't two colors in real-life are they?
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Troll in the Playground

Only the centers. You see it better when my pupils get smaller.
    ____

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Firbolg in the Playground

The final battle is for people who have lots of power or don't mind getting bumped off. I'll be sticking out.

And crimson, that pic does make you look emo.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    Yes, that sure is a sign of a mental illness. Not !

Pyromania is a bit like smoking, except the addiction is to setting things on fire. Do you feel relieve when you set things on fire or blow up your trash ? Do you have an impulse to start fires when you are stressed ? I don't think so. And I'm sure you don't have ADHD, either.
    Okay, MM, that's annoying. How can you say that someone doesn't have ADD when you've never even met them face-to-face? I have Aspurger's Syndrome and ADHD, are you going to refute that, too?
    CA has actually acted like he has ADD. Maybe even ADHD, but he never said he had that. He has a tendency to act a bit hyper and stuff.
    Also, we need the new thread. Lying, please remember what I said about a link to the alt thread.

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Troll in the Playground

Who are you calling *gets distracted by a butterfly and eats it* What was I saying?
    ____

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mask View Post
    Yes, that sure is a sign of a mental illness. Not !

Pyromania is a bit like smoking, except the addiction is to setting things on fire. Do you feel relieve when you set things on fire or blow up your trash ? Do you have an impulse to start fires when you are stressed ? I don't think so. And I'm sure you don't have ADHD, either.
    Okay, MM, that's annoying. How can you say that someone doesn't have ADD when you've never even met them face-to-face? I have Aspurger's Syndrome and ADHD, are you going to refute that, too?
    CA has actually acted like he has ADD. Maybe even ADHD, but he never said he had that. He has a tendency to act a bit hyper and stuff.
    Also, we need the new thread. Lying, please remember what I said about a link to the alt thread.
    Also, MM, Rand doesn't possess people.

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: ABR Discussion Thread XVII: 40% Spam, 55% Banter, 5% Actually Meaningful Discussi

Quote Originally Posted by The Gremlin View Post
    It's Asberger. But still

Well that makes three ABR's with Asberger (So are we crazyor is it the others soon we shall conquer the world, SOON!!)

And yeah, MM should stop being so mistrusting.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Troll in the Playground

*chews on keveaks arm*
    ____

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Ogre in the Playground

I have ADD (or attention deficit disorder) as well as being borderline Dyslectic (i rely on spell checker too much =S).
    I (luckily) grew out of ADHD.

Quote Originally Posted by Traker View Post
    New plot. canon
    Spoiler
    Show

I vote this non cannon...
    I also vote making this non cannon by shooting it with the Ban-Kannon on my Fortress of Orksomeness!
    *grins*

(and why does the forum take forever to do anything on my laptop!!!! :veryannoyed: )
    Last edited by Fay Graydon; 2009-02-08 at 12:45 PM.
    I'm technically but I refuse to admit it!
    Dawn of Yesterday (Resuming now!)
    Currently Developing the "PASSIVE™" RPG system
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    +1 to Fay being awesome, causing nosebleeds and etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.
    I'm an Artist!, If you want an Avatar just PM me your specifics - Avatar by Me!

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    It's Asberger. But still
    Is not! LIAR!!!
    *Stabs Keveak*
    Muahahahahaha......gonna kill everyone...

Anyways, ahem:
    oops. Neither of us is right.....
    EDIT: That's it. If someone doesn't hurry, I'm making the new thread!
    Maybe CA should do it...he hasn't done it before. But someone better, to stop village-bombing.
    EDIT EDIT: Whoops, forgot about the permission thing. Sorry for rushing you guys. But everybody, STOP POSTING! We can't allow villages to be bombed!
    \/Ah, you're probably right there.
    \/\/STOP POSTING THIS IRRELEVANT BANTER!!!
    \/\/\/Yeah, it's really annoying. We didn't exactly HAVE any spam topics in the A&C forum, why would we have them here? The mods can always delete/lock them, so it hardly makes any difference.
    Last edited by The Gremlin; 2009-02-08 at 12:58 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1484
    Ogre in the Playground

Maybe CrimsonAngel has ADHD, I don't know. But I'm 99% sure she doesn't have pyromania. It's a very rare mental illness, and just because you like fire doesn't mean you have it. It's when you feel the urge to burn things to alleviate your stress, when blowing things up makes you feel better. Just looking at pictures of fire doesn't mean you have it.

Now please, let's stop this completely off-topic discussion and return to our usual semi-relevant banter.

15. - Top - End - #1485
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

tongue Re: ABR Discussion Thread XVII: 40% Spam, 55% Banter, 5% Actually Meaningful Discussi

*chews on keveaks arm*
    real me or kobold?

me: Get of AAAHHH!!! *shakes arm so Crimson is badly hurt by the ceilig*
    Oh, wait it's Crimson *offers Crimson to force that created the universe i ope of getting into an afterlife*

Kobold me: Good idea *charms Crimson to let go and chews on Crimson*
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

16. - Top - End - #1486
    Ogre in the Playground

EDIT: That's it. If someone doesn't hurry, I'm making the new thread!
    Maybe CA should do it...he hasn't done it before. But someone better, to stop village-bombing.
    EDIT EDIT: Whoops, forgot about the permission thing. Sorry for rushing you guys. But everybody, STOP POSTING! We can't allow villages to be bombed!
    Hey. I haven't made it!
    there are lots of ABR members who haven't made a thread.
    Besides. the new forum rules have made it confusing seeing as we need to be approved by a mod est...
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.

17. - Top - End - #1487
    Troll in the Playground

I sent a message to Roland 2 days ago. I should get a reply and second..... *should I PM the big foot?*
    ____

18. - Top - End - #1488
    Ogre in the Playground

I sent a message to Roland 2 days ago. I should get a reply and second..... *should I PM the big foot?*
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Staff
    That means that when you start a new thread, it goes into a queue for the moderators to look at and approve.
    You didn't have to PM Roland or any moderator.

^Triple posts ! Please deleted them.
    Last edited by Mad Mask; 2009-02-08 at 01:08 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1489
    Ogre in the Playground

Footprint's sig says not to send pm's to it. I always assumed its a different account that all mods have access to, instead of their usual ones.
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2009-02-08 at 01:10 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1490
    Ogre in the Playground

Sorry about the multiple posts guys.
    My Internet seems to hate GiantITP more than usual...
    Does anyone else have problems with the forum with Firefox?
    (if so is it just firefox being sucky?)
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1491
    Banned

No.
    And sorry Fayt, I didn't know you were online.
    /\It's probably just your server. Firefox always works fine for me. I still prefer Netscape, though.
    Last edited by The Gremlin; 2009-02-08 at 01:11 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1492
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
    Same problem here, I had to hit the quote button 4 times before I could even get to this posting page. Keep getting a network timeout error page.

Not sure if it's Firefox though, FF has never let me down so far.

I'm actually feeling as if the recent forum changes did absolutely nothing.
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2009-02-08 at 01:15 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1493
    Troll in the Playground

Whens lying gettin on?
    ____

24. - Top - End - #1494
    Ogre in the Playground

I suggest we start a campaign to get the forum staff to make the forum more connection friendly

Seriously though this new method of making us PM them to start a new thread is kinda lame...
    (i hope they don't ban people who share my view =S =P)
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1495
    Ogre in the Playground

I suggest we start a campaign to get the forum staff to make the forum more connection friendly

Seriously though this new method of making us PM them to start a new thread is kinda lame...
    You don't need to PM them. You just create the thread, the mods will approve it, and it shall be posted. It's a well and good for a new fancomic, but for threads like ABR ? I don't think so.

26. - Top - End - #1496
    Ogre in the Playground

Whens lying gettin on?
    One of the great mysteries of life that is. Poor guy's probably frozen to death by now.

Don't think we have to send a pm, when a thread is made it goes into a magical waiting list. where it shall stay until approved.

That means that when you start a new thread, it goes into a queue for the moderators to look at and approve. Note that the only criteria for approval are those given in these rules. We’re not judging the quality of your comic--just that it is, in fact, a comic!

27. - Top - End - #1497
    Banned

I tend to agree. As I said before, I've never seen any spam topics on the A&C forum, so why would there be spam topics on the Fancomics place? Even if there are some, the mods can always just delete/lock them, so I don't really see the trouble.
    /\Yeah, but I think Fayt and I meant that. It's still lame even if you don't have to PM them, simply because with threads like ABR it seems like we'll have to try to get the thread approved on the 48th thread.
    Last edited by The Gremlin; 2009-02-08 at 01:27 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1498
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

I had some problems with my computer showing a "link is broken" page constantly (even when I clicked the update button) but I have Explorer.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

29. - Top - End - #1499
    Ettin in the Playground

It's correctly spelled "Asperger's Syndrome", after it's discoverer Hans Asperger.

I sent the next thread into the permission line when page 49 hit.

I still don't see the entire point to the link, considering it'll only be used when the forums are down, thus meaning you wouldn't be able to get to it.

And I haven't frozen to death just yet, the boiler has finally been fixed.
    Last edited by Lyinginbedmon; 2009-02-08 at 01:45 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1500
    Troll in the Playground

Page 49? It's page 38...
    ____