New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! A Community World-Building Game II: 2 Quest, 2 Curious

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    Word of it is public knowledge, yes.
    Hmmm, aww. It's a shame I will have to wait until my next ruler to try to steal the hovercraft.

Though honestly, the hovercraft aren't my style so I suppose I'm not very sad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
    I like it! And I support the idea that technologies could give a bonus to more than just Military. With this interpretation, would things like diplomatic techniques/policies and schools of thought be examples of Diplomacy and Curiosity technologies, respectively?
    I had already thought you could do this.

In fact, I'm only Curiosity 10 a military bonus at this time because it fits in with my plans and the Jaten Era of Region 17 has been defined by progress in metalwork. This may or may not have been influenced by Elder Ambvard.
    I go by they/them/their or he/him/his pronouns

2. - Top - End - #482
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hey, what's the current status if the Eyrecradia/Woodwind Mineral/Wood trade?
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

3. - Top - End - #483
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Hey, what's the current status if the Eyrecradia/Woodwind Mineral/Wood trade?
    Still on as far as I know. Why?

Spoiler
    Show

Amazing Avatar by Qwernt! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kornaki View Post
    The whole world is held aloft by a dragon.

That dragon? Held aloft by a bigger dragon.

It's dragons all the way up
    Beat the bejesus out of a Paladin

4. - Top - End - #484
    Ettin in the Playground

Last turn, I used one of my actions on a dynastic union between Ashenia and the Heartwaste. Alas, C'nor neglected to post so the marriage is up in the air as to whether or not it actually occurred. What happens now? Can C'nor confirm it this turn by expending an action?
    Or if C'nor neglects to post again, can I assume that the Prince of the Heartwaste in question married my princess without permission from his queen?

Edit: Arkhosia... How were you able to introduce two new resources? That is a once per ruler action if I recall...
    Last edited by Elemental; 2014-02-17 at 12:21 AM.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Last turn, I used one of my actions on a dynastic union between Ashenia and the Heartwaste. Alas, C'nor neglected to post so the marriage is up in the air as to whether or not it actually occurred. What happens now? Can C'nor confirm it this turn by expending an action?
    Or if C'nor neglects to post again, can I assume that the Prince of the Heartwaste in question married my princess without permission from his queen?

Edit: Arkhosia... How were you able to introduce two new resources? That is a once per ruler action if I recall...
    I hope C'nor manages to post this week.

I saw that as well. My thought was that either they're both minor resources, in which case this should be specified or one of them is the curiosity 5 ability. Either way, I didn't want to point it out because I didn't want to seem rude.

6. - Top - End - #486

Oh! Sorry!
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

7. - Top - End - #487
    Pixie in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by moossabi View Post
    Time for a MEGA-POST!
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Round 5 alliance?
    Yes, Ï will PM you some details.

8. - Top - End - #488
    Ogre in the Playground

So, round update huh?

Let me get this out of the way:

Crap. Crap. Crap. CRAP.

In other news:
    Spoiler: Rumors from Celero!
    Show
    • King Andust is preparing for an extradition treaty with the Union of the North, exclusively to obtain his former bureaucrat, Qualton Stopes.
    • Yasira is pregnant with her second child with Ruffino of Guilder. Andust is once again, hoping for a boy.
    • Heinrich has disappeared. He was last seen somewhere in Ashenia. Foul play is by allies of Qualton Stopes is suspected. House Noth does not suspect the Ashenian Royal family.
    • Andust will not take the insult of Fire Heretics within Celero lying down. Some are worried he is a tad obsessive with their eradication.
    • Fihnn Noth, first Trueborn son of Andust, is slightly insulted that Leona Flamestrike of Kasumor chose Rion Noth, his younger brother, instead of him for betrothal. Some suspect he will not let the perceived slight go.
    • Walden Qura, Rhea Noth, and Jasa Noth have left Berenginia due to perceive instability of the local government. No official change of status between Celero and Berenigina has been publicly declared.
    Last edited by Logic; 2014-02-17 at 09:06 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

9. - Top - End - #489
    Ettin in the Playground

On the other hand, the leader of region thirty-nine claims allegiance to you, so that could be handy.

Edit: Colonise, colonise, colonise, the unexplored lands of the West...
    Last edited by Elemental; 2014-02-17 at 09:17 AM.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)

Dragons!

10. - Top - End - #490
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    So, round update huh?

Let me get this out of the way:

Crap. Crap. Crap. CRAP.

In other news:
    Spoiler: Rumors from Celero!
    Show
    • King Andust is preparing for an extradition treaty with the Union of the North, exclusively to obtain his former bureaucrat, Qualton Stopes.
    • Yasira is pregnant with her second child with Ruffino of Guilder. Andust is once again, hoping for a boy.
    • Heinrich has disappeared. He was last seen somewhere in Ashenia. Foul play is by allies of Qualton Stopes is suspected. House Noth does not suspect the Ashenian Royal family.
    • Andust will not take the insult of Fire Heretics within Celero lying down. Some are worried he is a tad obsessive with their eradication.
    • Fihnn Noth, first Trueborn son of Andust, is slightly insulted that Leona Flamestrike of Kasumor chose Rion Noth, his younger brother, instead of him for betrothal. Some suspect he will not let the perceived slight go.
    • Walden Qura, Rhea Noth, and Jasa Noth have left Berenginia due to perceive instability of the local government. No official change of status between Celero and Berenigina has been publicly declared.
    As usual, excellent rumours.

On the spin side, as far as your horrible luck with Fire Heresies... It is a little sad, but I'm sure you will do well! Good luck.

Edit: Colonise, colonise, colonise, the unexplored lands of the West...
    However obvious they may be, you would still shout your plans to the world? Heehee.

Well... I suppose they are far more effective than my plans thus far. Though, I did manage to discover P2 which could be cool.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dragon View Post
    However obvious they may be, you would still shout your plans to the world? Heehee.

Well... I suppose they are far more effective than my plans thus far. Though, I did manage to discover P2 which could be cool.
    Shout, shout, shout, my non-evil plans to the world...

Indeed. If things go well, I'll have either tripled or quadrupled my territory before the death of my first sovereign.

Note to self: Build solar death ray... Seriously. I'd do it if I had the tech. Must... Destroy... Punmakers...

Dragons!

12. - Top - End - #492
    Ogre in the Playground

Shout, shout, shout, my non-evil plans to the world...

Indeed. If things go well, I'll have either tripled or quadrupled my territory before the death of my first sovereign.

Note to self: Build solar death ray... Seriously. I'd do it if I had the tech. Must... Destroy... Punmakers...
    I hope you have your Diplomacy 5 special ready and waiting. (I'd check, but I'm sure you did not overlook this.) Good work!

Here I thought we were not mortal enemies within the World of Telluris...

EDIT
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    If C'nor posts an action this round to confirm it, it will go through. If not, next round it becomes null.
    If it becomes null, I also will be a little sad. I think the marriage would be good for both Ashenia and Heartwaste fluff-wise and am interested to see how it affects both regions.
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2014-02-17 at 09:41 AM.

13. - Top - End - #493
    Ettin in the Playground

If C'nor posts an action this round to confirm it, it will go through. If not, next round it becomes null.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

14. - Top - End - #494

Hmmm, aww. It's a shame I will have to wait until my next ruler to try to steal the hovercraft.

Though honestly, the hovercraft aren't my style so I suppose I'm not very sad about it.

I had already thought you could do this.

In fact, I'm only Curiosity 10 a military bonus at this time because it fits in with my plans and the Jaten Era of Region 17 has been defined by progress in metalwork. This may or may not have been influenced by Elder Ambvard.
    Not to mention you incur my wrath when you steal it after I consolidate my grip on Zagrim. I'm always up for trade though.
    A swordmaster never backs off, I'll cut you to ribbons with my almighty sabre! CHAOS DANCE!!

Nyllana OotS Avatar by Lord FullBladder, Master of Goblins!

Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing to see here
    My Extended Homebrew Sig!

Currently writing a fantasy novel: The Dawn of Life!
    People willing to provide feedback are appreciated

15. - Top - End - #495
    Ettin in the Playground

I hope you have your Diplomacy 5 special ready and waiting. (I'd check, but I'm sure you did not overlook this.) Good work!

Here I thought we were not mortal enemies within the World of Telluris...

If it becomes null, I also will be a little sad. I think the marriage would be good for both Ashenia and Heartwaste fluff-wise and am interested to see how it affects both regions.
    I do. Once the colonisations are confirmed complete, I'll spend the necessary actions to stabilise the regions and bring them into Ashenia's political structure.

We're not. But Hazael II's getting old, so at any moment, he might start going senile. If he did have a solar death ray at that point, he might go mad with power.

I'll be more annoyed than sad. As for how it'd affect us, I have no real idea how it would, except for making the succession in the Heartwaste smoother. But there could be all manner of unintended cultural effects.

Well. Here's hoping. I'll send C'nor a PM.

Dragons!

16. - Top - End - #496
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WaylanderX View Post
    Not to mention you incur my wrath when you steal it after I consolidate my grip on Zagrim. I'm always up for trade though.
    If I'm to be completely honest, my post wasn't genuine and more keyed toward giving other people bad ideas. These hovercraft are not really my style, but if I'm interested in trading other things I'll be sure to contact you via PM.

I do. Once the colonisations are confirmed complete, I'll spend the necessary actions to stabilise the regions and bring them into Ashenia's political structure.

We're not. But Hazael II's getting old, so at any moment, he might start going senile. If he did have a solar death ray at that point, he might go mad with power.

I'll be more annoyed than sad. As for how it'd affect us, I have no real idea how it would, except for making the succession in the Heartwaste smoother. But there could be all manner of unintended cultural effects.
    Excellent. Well, not excellent for me, but certainly for you.

And so the Hunt for the Mad King caused many a death due to a strange, bright ray of Death and the chaos of those still loyal to the King...

Clearly. Well the cultural effects were the ones I was looking out for more than mechanical.

17. - Top - End - #497
    Troll in the Playground

So, can great projects introduce new technologies? There's that great observatory which clearly has a telescope with glass lenses and stuff and is more advanced than anything medieval so would it be possible to introduce a similar technology with a great project over a series of time, with the Cur 10 action just being an instant boon instead of having to wait multiple rounds? I feel a vague sense of deja vu, this was discussed before wasn't it? I don't remember the conclusion though.

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #498
    Ettin in the Playground

Excellent. Well, not excellent for me, but certainly for you.

And so the Hunt for the Mad King caused many a death due to a strange, bright ray of Death and the chaos of those still loyal to the King...

Clearly. Well the cultural effects were the ones I was looking out for more than mechanical.
    Who's to say Ashenia's ascendency to a position of dominance over Telluris isn't excellent for everyone.

Hmm... Well, to be truthful, said cultural effects would be minor. The Ashenites are a rather traditional bunch after all.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    So, can great projects introduce new technologies? There's that great observatory which clearly has a telescope with glass lenses and stuff and is more advanced than anything medieval so would it be possible to introduce a similar technology with a great project over a series of time, with the Cur 10 action just being an instant boon instead of having to wait multiple rounds? I feel a vague sense of deja vu, this was discussed before wasn't it? I don't remember the conclusion though.
    Read it again. The instruments at the observatory are not telescopes, that technology doesn't exist and nor am I developing it. Nor are they astrolabes, orreries, clocks or planetaria. The instruments are more akin to megaliths aligned to various constellations, planets and stars to better track time and predict upcoming celestial events such as eclipses, transits and the like.
    Look up Janta Mantar for a real world example of what I'm doing.

Dragons!

19. - Top - End - #499
    Ettin in the Playground

Round 4 Stats!

Gunung - +1 Diplomacy, +1 Curiosity

Celero - +1 Curiosity, +1 Military

Nyroth - Turned NPC!

Kasumor - +1 Diplomacy, +1 Military

The Heartwaste - Inactive for Round

Eyrecradia - +1 Diplomacy, +1 Military

Woodwind - +2 Diplomacy, Founds Ignato Empire! Conquered region of Aloren!

Calorum - +1 Curiosity, +1 Faith

Aloren - Conquested! Now part of the Ignato Empire!

Genivana - +2 Faith, Added [Good] Current Pepper as a resource!

Hrathan-Tuor - +1 Military

Raaneka - +2 Curiosity, +1 Luck

Qarimos - +1 Diplomacy, +1 Curiosity

Lyradis- +1 Diplomacy, +1 Curiosity. New Ruler: Lyra Seregen!

Razdis - +1 Diplomacy, +1 Curiosity

Guilder - +1 Military, +1 Curiosity

Keldagrim - +1 Military, +1 Curiosity

Zargrim - Conquested! Now part of Kasumor!

Pryonia - +2 Curiosity

Tekorva - +1 Diplomacy, +1 Curiosity,

Sympolemou - +2 Military

Domhan Abhaile - Inactive for Round!

Bordeux - +1 Diplomacy.

Sulvan's Fury - Inactive for 2 Rounds!

Ashenia - +1 Diplomacy, +1 Curiosity.

Crima - +1 Diplomacy, +1 Curiosity, Added [Good] Bats as a resource!

Tar - +1 Military

The Jeweled Cities - Pending

Scla' Ca - +1 Military. Added Cult of the Sky as a religion!

At QuintenBeck - I believe you must have a 10 Curiosity action to create technology, even if a Great Project has been done along a similar vein. Think of it this way - the great project along the lines of that tech specifically raise your curiosity toward the 10, where you use that project as a basis for making that tech (for a fluffy explaination). For a crunchy explanation, I believe Morph mentioned how much it would undercut a Curiosity 10 action if you could just do the same thing in 5 rounds with normal actions.

All save Sulvan's Fury, Aloren, The Heartwaste, and Domhan Abhaile get +1 to Active Rounds.
    Last edited by TheWombatOfDoom; 2014-02-17 at 12:40 PM.

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic

20. - Top - End - #500
    Troll in the Playground

W
    Read it again. The instruments at the observatory are not telescopes, that technology doesn't exist and nor am I developing it. Nor are they astrolabes, orreries, clocks or planetaria. The instruments are more akin to megaliths aligned to various constellations, planets and stars to better track time and predict upcoming celestial events such as eclipses, transits and the like.
    Look up Janta Mantar for a real world example of what I'm doing.
    Apologies, I did misread it.

At QuintenBeck - I believe you must have a 10 Curiosity action to create technology, even if a Great Project has been done along a similar vein. Think of it this way - the great project along the lines of that tech specifically raise your curiosity toward the 10, where you use that project as a basis for making that tech (for a fluffy explaination). For a crunchy explanation, I believe Morph mentioned how much it would undercut a Curiosity 10 action if you could just do the same thing in 5 rounds with normal actions.
    That's right, I remember that now, and that does make sense. Makes new technologies frustratingly hard to get at, but it does keep Curiosity 10 a balanced and desirable thing. Thanks!

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #501
    Titan in the Playground

Indeed.

And with that, we've got 500 posts! We're now a third of the way to the end, which means that if this keeps up for all threads, we likely will need a new one every four rounds. Sharp.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

22. - Top - End - #502
    Ogre in the Playground

Thank you Mr Doom.

Who's to say Ashenia's ascendency to a position of dominance over Telluris isn't excellent for everyone.

Hmm... Well, to be truthful, said cultural effects would be minor. The Ashenites are a rather traditional bunch after all.
    It really isn't.

It's the little things you know. Though if the Ashenites are going to be quite that traditional I'll just look forward to C'nor's stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    Indeed.

And with that, we've got 500 posts! We're now a third of the way to the end, which means that if this keeps up for all threads, we likely will need a new one every four rounds. Sharp.
    I really should stop using this thread game as a means for procrastination... It's moving fairly swiftly. (EDIT - Well, to me the game's moving slowly, but it's a lot to keep up with for those with less free time I'm sure.)
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2014-02-17 at 11:41 AM.

23. - Top - End - #503
    Ogre in the Playground

All save Sulvan's Fury, Aloren, The Heartwaste, and Domhan Abhaile get +1 to Active Rounds.
    What does this mean?

Oh! And has the thread for the Central Sea Conference been started yet? I thought I read something about it yesterday, but I haven't seen a link.
    Avatar by the wonderful and talented Ceika!
    Playing:

Past Faves: The Blackwood | Raaneka | Cachimba

My DeviantArt.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Ettin in the Playground

What does this mean?

Oh! And has the thread for the Central Sea Conference been started yet? I thought I read something about it yesterday, but I haven't seen a link.
    I keep track of how many rounds people have been playing for, and announcing it at the end of the round allows people to know who never posted this round so as to know if deals they've plotted with them actually went through, and so on.

World Building Projects:
    Magic

25. - Top - End - #505

What does this mean?

I think we're waiting on Blade to start it, since he's hosting it and all. I've PMed him about it, so... expect it later today/tonight?

EDIT: Also, Wombat, looking at your stat increases- I got +Curiosity. I see where the Diplomacy came from, but, if you weren't aware, he "underground fumes" part was intended to be a Curiosity +1. Just what I though might be an interesting way to do it. If it doesn't count as that, it's fine.
    Last edited by Lord_Burch; 2014-02-17 at 12:07 PM.
    Amazing Jaune Arc avatar made by the talented artist Comissar. Thanks a lot!

Playing as the Kingdom of Gleiss in Empire! 3.

A ravenous, numberless horde of immortal, undying goats cursed with unceasing hunger would actually be a very disturbing apocalypse.

26. - Top - End - #506
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Burch View Post
    I think we're waiting on Blade to start it, since he's hosting it and all. I've PMed him about it, so... expect it later today/tonight?
    Cool, I've been waiting (im)patiently cause I think this is gonna be an interesting get together haha

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #507
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Sorry, I've been a touch busy and my life sort of imploded yesterday, so I'm currently rushing to sort of put everything back together in time to handle some of my steadily-increasing obligations.

Probably not tonight, I'm afraid, since I've got four classes' worth of homework due, six technical drawings to finish, and two essays to write. Tomorrow might be better, since the only thing I'll have due then is a set of math problems and whatever I can get an extension on.

28. - Top - End - #508

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Sorry, I've been a touch busy and my life sort of imploded yesterday, so I'm currently rushing to sort of put everything back together in time to handle some of my steadily-increasing obligations.

Probably not tonight, I'm afraid, since I've got four classes' worth of homework due, six technical drawings to finish, and two essays to write. Tomorrow might be better, since the only thing I'll have due then is a set of math problems and whatever I can get an extension on.
    I could start it, since it seems people are getting a tad impatient to get going. I think we've already discussed what the Union would want to say, anyway. And I'm sorry to hear that your life kind of sucks right now.

EDIT:What region is slayerofundead taking? Please don't say 40, that would be very aggravating. Also, whatever happened to regions 41-43? Have we just not found them yet?
    Last edited by Lord_Burch; 2014-02-17 at 12:21 PM.
    Amazing Jaune Arc avatar made by the talented artist Comissar. Thanks a lot!

Playing as the Kingdom of Gleiss in Empire! 3.

A ravenous, numberless horde of immortal, undying goats cursed with unceasing hunger would actually be a very disturbing apocalypse.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Ettin in the Playground

EDIT: Also, Wombat, looking at your stat increases- I got +Curiosity. I see where the Diplomacy came from, but, if you weren't aware, he "underground fumes" part was intended to be a Curiosity +1. Just what I though might be an interesting way to do it. If it doesn't count as that, it's fine.
    2 actions toward a specific stat increase the stat. Since you didn't name what your secret action stat was, I see 3 Diplomacy actions and 1 Curiosity action, so I only gave you a +1 to Diplomacy.

World Building Projects:
    Magic

30. - Top - End - #510
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Region Name Grmanhil
    Region #31, User Name: Slayerofundead
    __

[Link to Original Rolls]
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showp...5&postcount=13

Ruler Name: Chieftain Orgnar Bangboom

Current Stats:
    Diplomacy: 6
    Military: 7
    Curiosity: 4
    Faith:1
    Luck: 2

Population: 45000

Original Stats:
    Diplomacy: 2
    Military: 4
    Curiosity: 3
    Faith: 1
    Luck: 1

Family tree:
    http://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&c...38516693322807
    Chieftain Orgnar Bangboom age 45
    Guma Razorroar/Bangboom age 45
    Bergar Bangboom age 26
    Durgra Razorroar age 47
    Urgo Bangboom age 19

Region Details
    Population:45,000

Military 6,000 Orc soldiers: 3 unit light infantry,3unit Archers.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Grmanhil light infantry carry Iron claymore swords an and wear Iron chainmail and Grmanhil Archers were little to no Armor so they can make quick movements. They are equipped short bows and iron headed Arrows.

Terrain
    Spoiler
    Show
    Terrain:The region of Grmanhil is a region of rolling hills some are Forested and others are barren and Rocky. Hot springs are common in the area. On the coast there are miles of white sandy duns.

People
    Spoiler
    Show
    People: The people of the Grmanhil are Orcish. Skin tones are green to gray. They are most commonly the hight of a man but more muscular. Eye color range widely. Men do not have any Hair but Femals have black hair they keep braided. Grmanhil Warriors Favore large Two handed weapons.Do not let there brutish appetinc fool you they have a love of art and poetry. In fact most of there history an legends have been recorded as Epic poems that are recorded on sheep skins. They also hold the bee as a sacred as well as mead to kill a bee will bring you death in there presence.
    Law most personnel disputes are Settled by Duel with a dagger called a stinger. It's blade is a spike shaped diped in a paralyzing poison. People here wear wool clothing women wear dresses and men wear kilts most common colors are white,black,yellow,red and brown

Resources
    Spoiler
    Show
    Resources:
    Iron /good 2/3
    Sheep/good 3/3
    Bees/ good 1/3
    Import:wheat

Iron for Elephants with Qarimos
    Honey for wood with Raaneka
    Honey for wheat

Religion
    Spoiler
    Show
    Religion:
    The people of Grmanhil worship there honored dead. This are those who have fallen in Combat. The Grmanhil
    that if a Warrior dies in honorable combat that they will be reincarnated a new.

Technologies
    Spoiler
    Show
    Technologies:early Medieval times

Alliances
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dawn League

Region 30

Region Name Grizzland

Population 18000 people

Terrain
    Spoiler
    Show
    Grizzland is a land of flat plains the soil is rich an black excellent for growing crops.The west coast is rocky an Dangerous and his home to Giant crabs witch are hunted by the locals but have been known to hunt the human population raiding villages near the coast. There is also a mighty river that runs through this land an dumps out into the central sea.The Lack from witch it flows is were the largest population of locals an newly settled Orcs live along its bank.

, a*Good*amount of grain, and one other Good resource
    Spoiler
    Show
    Grain/good 3/3
    Giant crab/good 3 / 3
    Last edited by Slayerofundead; 2014-04-02 at 07:42 PM.

The Orcs are coming, the Orcs are coming.
    The Orcs are here to play.

Sir Rikkan
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2346021