New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Land of Fire III[NarutoITP]

Kurotou sighs when he gets out, taking in a breath of fresh air. The dampness of the cave had been getting to him. He was used to living in the forest, though honestly, his wasn't nearly as verdantly beautiful. The country of Leaf had many natural predators in the forest and the trees were almost knotted together they were so close. They weren't the village hidden in the leaves for nothing. Here.. It was a more easy environment. Without the giant tigers, deadly dragon sized snakes, and a thousand deadly plants to threaten any potential woodsman.

The Wolf Pup merely scratched it's leg behind it's ear.. ignorant of such internal musings and Kurotou's past. It then proceeded to nip at Kurotou's pant leg. Drawing the cynical youth's attention. At first, the kid contemplated simply shaking the damn thing off. Such was easily within his nature. However, something combined with the familiar atmosphere made this a bit comforting. Harkening back to the few days he had in "good" company.

Thus, what one would assume is a shocking turn of events, he reaches down and gives the pup a hearty scratch behind the ears. Sitting underneath a tree as he gave him a pat on the back, urging him to go play and do puppy things outside his direct area of vision.

2. - Top - End - #662
    Ettin in the Playground

While Kurotou is out admiring a perfectly normal forest, Kazuma has discreetly changed the lock of his hideout to one made out of brass, ceramics and non-magnetized steel. There. He ain't picking that for a while, he thinks, but then the thought hits him that Kurotou could still fill the keyhole with iron sand or a piece of steel wire... after all, metallic objects are abundant in his workshop.

Screw it,
    the rogue thinks, leaving the new lock hanging in its place, unlocked. He returns to his musings, eager to continue on planning out his project of artificially replicating effects of Iron Sand. Maybe one day, he could crush Kurotou in his own game. The though gives him some mild satisfaction.

Outside, a while has passed, and sun is beginning to set. The wolf cub is eyeing Kurotou's movements uncomprehendingly, wagging its tail. Eventually, it decides to jump and try bite Kurotou's moving hand.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

3. - Top - End - #663
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Tomoya

Tomoya had been thinking about Senga's words. She was grateful for him being there.

But the Elders had given her orders. Master Hokage was gone... but she was a loyal shinobi for this village. She had to protect the Will of Fire.

"I understand." She responded, sitting up again. Her body hurt a lot, but it was ok. She looked over at Senga and tried to make a smile for him.

"Can you help me to my house?" She moved to stand off of the bed, but was shaking a little off-balance.
    Senga quickly moves to brace Tomoya.
    "Ummm... Would it be easier if I just carried you?"
    Knowing Tomoya, she probably wouldn't notice the awkwardness in his statement.
    My own webcomic. Idiosyncrasy.
    Paladin Academy: Chapter 2 Part 28

4. - Top - End - #664
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    Senga quickly moves to brace Tomoya.
    "Ummm... Would it be easier if I just carried you?"
    Knowing Tomoya, she probably wouldn't notice the awkwardness in his statement.
    Tomoya

Tomoya was grateful Senga helped to support her.
    "Thank you." She responded to his offer with a content smile, then she hugged his neck with her arms.
    "Maybe it will be faster that way." She admitted.

Being the Hokage's apprentice, Tomoya had a small house near the Hokage's office. Senga knew that after Tomoya's 'accident' that it had been very difficult for her parents to handle, and it was better that they had split. Tomoya never really understood it, but that was also because of the seal on her forehead.

When Senga put her down at the door, Tomoya opened it. "Please come inside." She said, hurrying to slip off her sandals and trot awkwardly inside. She didn't seem nervous at the thought of what her words meant maybe. She started change clothes quietly.
    "Please wait a minute. I think I can do this by myself." A small challenge with her injury, but she would be ok Tomoya thinks.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

5. - Top - End - #665
    Titan in the Playground

Senga helps Tomoya inside, but allows her to go off alone. He calls out to her.
    "While you're getting ready, maybe I could go make some tea. Would that be alright?"

6. - Top - End - #666
    Ogre in the Playground

Senga helps Tomoya inside, but allows her to go off alone. He calls out to her.
    "While you're getting ready, maybe I could go make some tea. Would that be alright?"
    Tomoya
    [Tomoya's House]

Tomoya looks out of her room to see Senga.
    "Of course Senga kun. Please help yourself. It is above the sink." Then she disappears again. There is not very much in Tomoya's house, it seems she does not have very much. But there is a picture of her parents and of her old team. Some calligraphy tools are around also.

Very carefully Tomoya fixes her hair with a hair clip so she can see the seal on her head. She tries to smile in the mirror, but is surprised.

Did I always look this nervous? She asks herself. But she can't remember being nervous.
    She fixes her black clothes and then goes back to see Senga.

"Did you find the tea?" She asks curiously.

7. - Top - End - #667
    Titan in the Playground

She comes out to see Senga pouring two cups of tea on her table. As she approaches, he pushes one of them in front of her and sets down the teapot. Then sitting himself, he looks over at her.

"So how are you feeling now?"

8. - Top - End - #668
    Ogre in the Playground

She comes out to see Senga pouring two cups of tea on her table. As she approaches, he pushes one of them in front of her and sets down the teapot. Then sitting himself, he looks over at her.

"So how are you feeling now?"
    Tomoya

Tomoya sat down carefully because of injury, and accepted the tea gratefully.
    "Thank you." She said.

Then she properly drank the tea. To enjoy a cup of tea is a good thing with friends, and also to be a relaxing feeling. For Tomoya it was very nice and she was a little happier.

Senga's question made her think though. She seemed a little curious.
    "I feel ok, I think. I don't think I can be the same though. I feel...empty. Something is missing to make me whole. But I don't know what. Sometimes now I wonder what I should feel or do. But I never had this thought before."

She looks down, a nervous look on her face. It is not like Tomoya to have such a face.

"Master Hokage died. I-I am entrusted with his will and I will do everything I can for it. But now I am lost. Without Master Hokage, I have nothing anymore Senga kun. Who will tell me what to do now? what should I do now?"

She looks up at him again. "There are so many difficult questions."

9. - Top - End - #669
    Titan in the Playground

Senga thinks about her questions, her worries. It was certainly an unpredictable time for every one. Senga couldn't remember the last time the village was in this kind of peril. Not since the time of the Second Great Ninja War.

He looks up at Tomoya.
    "You were the Hokages student, Tomoya. You probably know him better then you think. How did he do things? What was he like out of public?"
    He pauses.
    "What is his history like?"

10. - Top - End - #670
    Ogre in the Playground

Tomoya

Tomoya thought for a minute and drank tea. Then she put it down.

"He was the best. Always thinking of the future of Konoha's people. He always told me to do my best. He was thoughtful and very smart. And I think I worried him sometimes.

Being his apprentice, I saw him all of the time. When he was angry or worried, or pleased or sad. I saw him when he was kind to the young students at academy, or when he was angry with a Jounin for a mission. He was everything.

But most of the time he was very far away. It was like he was thinking of his past. I think maybe sometimes he took all of the burdens for himself. Maybe that is why he was so strong as a Hokage."

Tomoya looked thoughtful.

"But so much of what he had done is legend now. And he wouldn't share those stories to me. I think he had experienced a lot of things. Maybe now, I understand a little.

But what was his history in the war? I don't know so much either. I wonder what those days were like before we were born?"