New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Aero and Mila
    Aero smiled as the food came.
    "We'll get that delicious movie popcorn too! Get extra butter and salt...maybe some nachos, or even some candy too! Whatever you want kiddo, just name it."

---

Valley
    "Yes. Burn the bodies and scatter the ashes, make it look like they just decided to leave. If possible, capture the pegasus named Aero. Any other questions?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #302

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero and Mila
    Aero smiled as the food came.
    "We'll get that delicious movie popcorn too! Get extra butter and salt...maybe some nachos, or even some candy too! Whatever you want kiddo, just name it."
    And then he's cheered up again, his eyes are pretty much sparkling when he sees the pancakes arrive
    "and more pancakes with honey too?"
    He says before going Goku on his pancakes.

Valley
    "Yes. Burn the bodies and scatter the ashes, make it look like they just decided to leave. If possible, capture the pegasus named Aero. Any other questions?"
    just silence.
    "none sir"
    a purple pegasus, apparently the 2nd in command, just steps up
    "you can be sure those 5 won't exist for much long"
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Blaze
    "Well, since my wish is to make you as happy as possible, then I'd say it'd be a good thing. Now, how about we go out, get a bite to eat at someplace fancy, and then snuggle up with some nice tea? After all, Gear and co. has the Sandy situation under control."
    "If you wish. I guess." Hover looks down at the floor. "Noodles?"

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Yes, rather, let us all investigate,"
    Gearstride said with a nod. Anyways, with the lot of them, whoever chooses to search, will find the usually things in an alley, junk, trash, broken bottles, dented garbage cans, a small piece of ripped black cloth, deep impact marks on the walls, and rubble from the walls.
    Her keen eyes pick up every detail. "Nothing but rubbish, sir. Oh and dents in the wall."

"Anyone of the three,"
    She pointed them out.
    Lochbed called out for Ember. "EMBER! Smoothie is ready!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #304
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed called out for Ember. "EMBER! Smoothie is ready!"
    Ember was taking a nap when Lochbed yelled out for him. He woke up startled and fell off the couch. "Oh..ow..uh....oh okay...cool." he got up and trotted over to the kitchen.

5. - Top - End - #305

Aero
    "As many as you want kiddo."
    he said with a smile, hitting his plate with his chin and sending his fried food into the air. He moved quickly, catching it in his mouth and chewed it quickly.
    He was obviously showing off for Mile.

---

Valley
    "Oh I'm pretty sure they'll still be alive afterwards."
    He coughed.
    "Very good! You have your orders, now get out of my sight and act on them! And send Doth back in, I have to talk to him again."

---

Blaze
    "Whatever you want, dear. Tonight it'll be all about you."
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

Her keen eyes pick up every detail. "Nothing but rubbish, sir. Oh and dents in the wall."
    The search gave Sandy a necessary few moments to recollect his thoughts and get his head back on straight. At Rainbow's words, he examined the walls with a low whistle. "Whatever came an' fought those things off, they've got one a heck of a throw. Hello, what's this?" Near the walls, he picked up the little piece of black cloth. From a distance, it rather looked like a bit of a black garbage bag. "D'you suppose this could've been from one of them?" He'd inspect the cloth and pass it around for everypony to look at. Forensics wasn't exactly his specialty anyhow.

(We should probably wait for Kelvin/Daniel at this point)
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember was taking a nap when Lochbed yelled out for him. He woke up startled and fell off the couch. "Oh..ow..uh....oh okay...cool." he got up and trotted over to the kitchen.
    Lochbed was beaming with an ice cold drinking in her hooves. "Awbade teached me to make this for ye."

Blaze
    "Whatever you want, dear. Tonight it'll be all about you."
    "Noodles then. I enjoy watching their limp forms float in the hot crowded fluids." Hover actually did like noodles. "They remind me of grim tendrils that we inhale but are really sucked in return."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #308

Aero
    "As many as you want kiddo."
    he said with a smile, hitting his plate with his chin and sending his fried food into the air. He moved quickly, catching it in his mouth and chewed it quickly.
    He was obviously showing off for Mile.
    He just looks at him, surprised, with his mouth half open, then it turns into a big smile
    "WOW! how did you do that?!"

Valley
    "Oh I'm pretty sure they'll still be alive afterwards."
    He coughed.
    "Very good! You have your orders, now get out of my sight and act on them! And send Doth back in, I have to talk to him again."
    They bow, then walk away, one of them approaching Doth and going back into the group. The black armored Unicorn doesn't take long to arrive

"You called me?"
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #309

Valley
    "Yes I did. I'm contemplating sending another general here to aid you Doth, unless...you don't think you need it."

---

Aero and Mile
    He swallows.
    "Lots and lots of practice. I did roll with the Wonderbolts for a bit, you know, helping their couch get them some extra speed from their yet unlocked potential!"
    That was a good lie!

---

Blaze
    "I think I remember seeing a Japapony place in town. It's called Little Toyko or something. Wanna go?"
    Busy with Life

10. - Top - End - #310

Valley
    "Yes I did. I'm contemplating sending another general here to aid you Doth, unless...you don't think you need it."
    Doth just stood there, thoughful for a moment, checking around about how would it make him get his desired goals, then answers
    "Alright, if you want to send another one, then do so"
    He kinda though of it as an opportunity for his own superiority by looking at what another general does

Aero and Mile
    He swallows.
    "Lots and lots of practice. I did roll with the Wonderbolts for a bit, you know, helping their couch get them some extra speed from their yet unlocked potential!"
    That was a good lie!
    He tilts his head
    "...what are "Wonderbolts"?
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-06-24 at 09:42 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #311
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed was beaming with an ice cold drinking in her hooves. "Awbade teached me to make this for ye."

"Oh? Why thank you Lochbed,"
    He smiled at her and accepted the smoothie. He sipped some and shuddered, twas cold, of course. "Mmm, yummy, thank you." He smooched her cheek.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Ogre in the Playground

Daniel reaches into a bag and takes out a fancy-looking monocle/magnifying glass type device, sticking it in front of one eye. He squints at the cloth. A gold-engraved 'F' on the monocle gleams slightly in the light. After a few moments of staring, he hands it back.

"The story in my head's telling me either they got chased off too quickly by the third party, or this is a lure. If we figure out who this belongs to too quickly, easy bits are on the latter. Something tells me few ponies run around just clad in black cloth like...ninja or something. And ninja-vampires would just be too much. The awesome would've blown up the universe by now. And-" He stops and blinks.

"Ech, exposition. Probably thanks to heredity. I'll think on it a mite while everypony else er...devises or what have you."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

13. - Top - End - #313
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy nodded along with Daniel's explanation. The universe exploding stuff went a little over his head, but the rest of that seemed sound enough. "They didn't stick around too long after the third thing popped up. No tellin' which way they went, though. Not a one of 'em made a sound, even when they were scrappin'." The engineer took one of his knives and poked at the alley wall, seeing if any of the bricks could be pushed. They'd seen secret passages in stranger places.

14. - Top - End - #314
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Blaze
    "I think I remember seeing a Japapony place in town. It's called Little Toyko or something. Wanna go?"
    "Sure. Whatever. Lets fly there." Her wings stretch out and tickle Blaze.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy nodded along with Daniel's explanation. The universe exploding stuff went a little over his head, but the rest of that seemed sound enough. "They didn't stick around too long after the third thing popped up. No tellin' which way they went, though. Not a one of 'em made a sound, even when they were scrappin'." The engineer took one of his knives and poked at the alley wall, seeing if any of the bricks could be pushed. They'd seen secret passages in stranger places.
    Rainbow shoots the knife out of the air. "Cut that out. You might trigger a trap. No tempting fate."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #315

Blaze
    Blaze smiled and extended his own wings befor he launched himself into the air. He held out a hoof for Hover to grab.

---

Aero
    "They're basically a group that does fancy flying for pony's entertainment. They do tons of cool stuff! Their flying is really awesome."

---

Valley
    "Very well...I'm sending Barb then."
    Barb had a reputation for being fun to be with, hilarious, and INSANE.
    Busy with Life

16. - Top - End - #316
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow shoots the knife out of the air.
    The bolt struck the knife with a metallic *ping!* Sandy yelped in surprise and leapt back, letting the knife fall. "Sonofa...jeez!" More than that he couldn't put to words. He stared incredulously at the sniper, waiting for some sort of an explanation.

"Cut that out. You might trigger a trap. No tempting fate."
    Sandy took a breath, preparing himself to say how ridiculously paranoid and downright foolish that was. What came out instead was, "aye ma'am. Keepin' the knives away." Maybe it was a lack of nerve, maybe it was a fear of getting shot, maybe it was years of following orders, he was too busy fuming on the inside to sort it out. The knife hovered back into its sheath.

17. - Top - End - #317

Aero
    "They're basically a group that does fancy flying for pony's entertainment. They do tons of cool stuff! Their flying is really awesome."
    Mile was amused
    "Wow, I would like to see them! I haven't seen my brother flying around fast, just landing hard and making craters"

Valley
    "Very well...I'm sending Barb then."
    Barb had a reputation for being fun to be with, hilarious, and INSANE.
    "Alright, send him, should be easier with him over here"
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ettin in the Playground

The bolt struck the knife with a metallic *ping!* Sandy yelped in surprise and leapt back, letting the knife fall. "Sonofa...jeez!" More than that he couldn't put to words. He stared incredulously at the sniper, waiting for some sort of an explanation.

Sandy took a breath, preparing himself to say how ridiculously paranoid and downright foolish that was. What came out instead was, "aye ma'am. Keepin' the knives away." Maybe it was a lack of nerve, maybe it was a fear of getting shot, maybe it was years of following orders, he was too busy fuming on the inside to sort it out. The knife hovered back into its sheath.
    "Sandy has the right of it though. We won't be getting anywhere by sticking our hooves up our behind." Silverpine pushed past the crowd and began to feel the walls as well. He didn't have a fillyfriend to tell him. Oh, and also maybe inspecting the alleyway closer for any clues.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    He just seemed really awkward and confused of himself.
    "I know, you're my friend, I just don't even know what I want, or what is it, I.... Don't remember liking a friend so much"
    He just stays put on his plot on the matress, a bit thoughful and trying to figure out what he has.
    Snowflake gave a warm smile. "Well, let's just keep as friends for now, alright? I... um... don't think I'm ready for this." She quickly sought another topic to shift the awkward subject. "Anyway, I think the nurse said I'll be well enough to go. Silent as well, though I'm not sure he heard. Hard to tell with him."

19. - Top - End - #319
    Troll in the Playground

And the whole alleyway exploded. j/k Thanks Sandy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Sandy has the right of it though. We won't be getting anywhere by sticking our hooves up our behind." Silverpine pushed past the crowd and began to feel the walls as well. He didn't have a fillyfriend to tell him. Oh, and also maybe inspecting the alleyway closer for any clues.
    The alley way ended shortly with a dead end, so there was really only up and the way they walked in. Observing up, squinting eyes looking up the two story buildings, might see some missing shingles, and near by in the rubble, broken shingles.

As for the clothe itself, it seemed ordinary, torn off from something bigger of course, smelled of musty mold but yet was rather clean and smooth.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lochbed

The kelpie smiled and sipped her own smoothie. It was cold and creamy. Very different from her normal diet. "Ah am an excellent smoothie maker. The best obviously." Trademark fae pride showed.

Hover

The pilot took the private by the hoof. She fluttered behind or brains him as she let him guide her to the restaurant..

Rainbow

She lifted her head upon seeing Sandy's submissions. Then she submitted to her superiors' statement. A salute was automatic as responses get. "Sir, the attacker may have left or enter via the roofs. Missing shingles, sir."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #321
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed

The kelpie smiled and sipped her own smoothie. It was cold and creamy. Very different from her normal diet. "Ah am an excellent smoothie maker. The best obviously." Trademark fae pride showed.

"Maybe smoothie making is your special talent,"
    He chuckled, glad to see her in good moods.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well sure. When other routes fail there's always up. You remember if they were pegasi? Because if not this lends credence to the ninja theory." He flips his monocle to 'detect magic' and starts checking the place for wards/enchantments. "We've got another biggie, though - Is Mr. Saves-a-plot just part of a rival vampire coven that wants the blood to themselves, or a hunter?

There's a possibility he's also a vampire that's been reformed and wants to save the world from darkness but c'mon, that'd be such a cliche."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

23. - Top - End - #323

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Snowflake gave a warm smile. "Well, let's just keep as friends for now, alright? I... um... don't think I'm ready for this." She quickly sought another topic to shift the awkward subject. "Anyway, I think the nurse said I'll be well enough to go. Silent as well, though I'm not sure he heard. Hard to tell with him."
    "ok..." He just said, still a bit thoughful
    "I've seen him, looks like he was really hurt, so I don't know....Don't know what's with the others, don't really know when aer they going to wake up...I guess we do need a magic expert"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-06-25 at 03:16 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #324
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Maybe smoothie making is your special talent,"
    He chuckled, glad to see her in good moods.
    Lochbed frowns and gave the colt a stern look. "Fae donnae have special talent until they become ponies or are given songs or stories. Until then, we are identical except in species, personality, and experience."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #325
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed frowns and gave the colt a stern look. "Fae donnae have special talent until they become ponies or are given songs or stories. Until then, we are identical except in species, personality, and experience."
    Ember frowned, feeling he just ruined her mood with something stupid from his mouth. "I...oh....I'm sorry...I just uh...I thought I was being complimentary."

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember frowned, feeling he just ruined her mood with something stupid from his mouth. "I...oh....I'm sorry...I just uh...I thought I was being complimentary."
    The fae looked down. She felt a new emotion: guilt. "And it was sweet of ye. Ye tried to make me feel good but ye were just a wee bit ignorant of the features of we Fae. Tis nothing to be sad about. Ye try your best. Now go ta work and think of me." Then she went back to sipping smoothie.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #327
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow

She lifted her head upon seeing Sandy's submissions. Then she submitted to her superiors' statement. A salute was automatic as responses get. "Sir, the attacker may have left or enter via the roofs. Missing shingles, sir."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Well sure. When other routes fail there's always up. You remember if they were pegasi? Because if not this lends credence to the ninja theory." He flips his monocle to 'detect magic' and starts checking the place for wards/enchantments. "We've got another biggie, though - Is Mr. Saves-a-plot just part of a rival vampire coven that wants the blood to themselves, or a hunter?

There's a possibility he's also a vampire that's been reformed and wants to save the world from darkness but c'mon, that'd be such a cliche."
    Sandy followed their gaze to the rooftops. "Can't ever really recall them usin' wings, an' I sure didn't see any, but they might've been wearin' cloaks or somethin'." That would explain why they all looked so shadowy and dark, even outside of the alley. "No clue about the third one, but maybe we'll find somethin' on the roof...just give me a sec here..."

Sandy backed up to the entrance of the alley, sizing up the walls and various debris scattered around the area. Four of his knives floated out of their sheaths, and hovered ready at his side. With a quick sprint, he'd try to dash up the wall, using trash cans and the like for some extra leverage, and driving his daggers into the wall for extra hoof-holds.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Troll in the Playground

The fae looked down. She felt a new emotion: guilt. "And it was sweet of ye. Ye tried to make me feel good but ye were just a wee bit ignorant of the features of we Fae. Tis nothing to be sad about. Ye try your best. Now go ta work and think of me." Then she went back to sipping smoothie.
    He wanly smiled and nodded, still uncertain about what went down. "Well nonetheless, you done good with the smoothie, thank you." He rested his forehead on hers for a second before heaving up stairs to get ready for work.

-----------------------------------------
    Sandy followed their gaze to the rooftops. "Can't ever really recall them usin' wings, an' I sure didn't see any, but they might've been wearin' cloaks or somethin'." That would explain why they all looked so shadowy and dark, even outside of the alley. "No clue about the third one, but maybe we'll find somethin' on the roof...just give me a sec here..."

Sandy backed up to the entrance of the alley, sizing up the walls and various debris scattered around the area. Four of his knives floated out of their sheaths, and hovered ready at his side. With a quick sprint, he'd try to dash up the wall, using trash cans and the like for some extra leverage, and driving his daggers into the wall for extra hoof-holds.
    When and if he got to the roof, there would be more broken shingles, on other roofs, in different directions.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-06-25 at 08:46 PM.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ogre in the Playground

"Wooow. And to think, all I have are sticks."

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "ok..." He just said, still a bit thoughful
    "I've seen him, looks like he was really hurt, so I don't know....Don't know what's with the others, don't really know when aer they going to wake up...I guess we do need a magic expert"
    "Well, I don't know either... I hope they're alright..." Snowflake softly said.

Just then, a nurse popped her head into the room. "Miss Snowflake?"

"Yes?"

"Good news. The doctors said you're fully fit and ready to be discharged. Do pack your things. You may check out at the counter."

Snowflake smiled. "Thank you!" She turned back to Luka. "Well, I guess this is goodbye for now."