New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 15: Eye of the Tiger... Hollow

four characters down...2 to go...might have to wait til tomorrow for Hirokatsu...his is gonna be long...hopefully i can get Taro done today

Edge:
    i see you mentioned the 9th helping with finding more SekiSeki. Once i post as Hirokatsu, feel free to stop by the Division IC and talk with him about it. I am sure we have some people who could help.

One of the things i will talk about in the post for Hirokatsu will be ramping up Recon in the Rukongai in light of the invasion and Kido defections.

So we will have people out and about if you tell us how to find Sekiseki safely.

Just an idea

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Aye.

In other news, with the disappearance of Steilos, I am currently the only member of the 7th Division active. Currently, the Division doesn't even have a Vice-Captain, just me (the Captain) and the Steilos' 3rd Seat. So, I am officially having a recruitment drive for the 7th.

I mean, who doesn't want to blow up (certain) buildings as part of their job?
    "Can I apply?" She's had practice you know.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Pixie in the Playground

Aye.

In other news, with the disappearance of Steilos, I am currently the only member of the 7th Division active. Currently, the Division doesn't even have a Vice-Captain, just me (the Captain) and the Steilos' 3rd Seat. So, I am officially having a recruitment drive for the 7th.

I mean, who doesn't want to blow up (certain) buildings as part of their job?

well..i only have a 10th seat and Kasanip is making a 4th seat...i have a 3rd seat who is not able to post as such...and a 19th seat whom i havent heard from either... anyways...

recruitment all over the place I think!

Maybe we should all be more active in helping fill out other divisions, make multiple characters of lower seats, just so we have live bodies so no one gets too bored. simple low level characters shouldnt be too hard to create, and inner divisional RP is always fun.

I currently am in 3 divisions, but i guess i could make a few more minor characters for other division in need if it was desired.

Simple history background and Shikai or no Shikai, and when/if people start joining up where this is an issue they can "retire" or die, or whatever to make room.

it just makes me sad to see divisions empty and people not able to RP within them...i know it would make all of post more, but if we try to keep it simple, maybe it can be a good thing for all of us.

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    "Can I apply?" She's had practice you know.
    Sorry, a bit out of the loop due to my absence? Who is 'she'? I'd rather have new characters than steal them from other Divisions.

@HirokatsuGoto: It's going to be tedious more than dangerous. It's a matter of finding tell-tale signs in the landscape. I just figured the 9th would have applicable skills to aid in that.

On which note, I realise I may have to read up about prospecting.

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Pixie in the Playground

Sorry, a bit out of the loop due to my absence? Who is 'she'? I'd rather have new characters than steal them from other Divisions.

@HirokatsuGoto: It's going to be tedious more than dangerous. It's a matter of finding tell-tale signs in the landscape. I just figured the 9th would have applicable skills to aid in that.

Well as the division is made now...we definitely are the cartographers for the mission...come by IC after i post as Hirokatsu and I will gladly give you some NPC's to aid.

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HirokatsuGoto View Post
    Well as the division is made now...we definitely are the cartographers for the mission...come by IC after i post as Hirokatsu and I will gladly give you some NPC's to aid.
    Yeah, that'll happen tomorrow (in-game). There's a plot Emet's going to need to put an appearance in.

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Barbarian in the Playground

Suzume Kimi. Resident psychopath and the person who single handedly destroyed most of two divisions and is now currently held in tenth division awaiting execution. It was a rather sarcastic idea
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Suzume Kimi. Resident psychopath and the person who single handedly destroyed most of two divisions and is now currently held in tenth division awaiting execution. It was a rather sarcastic idea
    Ah, gotcha.

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Drammor View Post
    I propose a motion to collectively drop the subject and move on to something else.
    Sorry, we can't.

Frankly, I'm fully expecting Takeshi's little Vizard initiative to fail horribly due to placebo effect.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Dwarf in the Playground

Then I amend the motion to drop the hostility and passive-aggression in lieu of the subject itself.

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Orc in the Playground

Then I amend the motion to drop the hostility and passive-aggression in lieu of the subject itself.
    Works for me. Frankly, the pointing of fingers doesn't help. Though it's difficult to get this specific message across without some degree of bluntness.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Dwarf in the Playground

So hey, Kuroi. What's your opinion on bakkoto?
    Last edited by Ammutseba; 2011-05-20 at 02:47 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Orc in the Playground

So hey, Kuroi. What's your opinion on bakkoto?
    It's essentially a timer to your character's untimely demise. You wanna use it, go ahead.

Don't think Soul Society would allow them, though, on account of the side-effects. They've got nutjobs coming out of their ears as it is...

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Pixie in the Playground

does anyone else feel like we have too many big plots going on? or is it just me?

i know we want this to be free-form and all, but i can barely keep all of this stuff straight.

could we come to a conclusion on some of these? or am i just too dumb to realize we have?

maybe whoever is the person instigating the major plots can come forward and tell us where each are heading or what is going on, or what is needed for it to move forward or something

the wiki is great and all, and the story so far helps...but if was just joining, i would have NO idea what is going on, nor how to join in

crap i am not new, and i barely have an idea how to get involved without being ignored

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Bugbear in the Playground

Oh my goodness!

That timeline helped me to remember an important plot I forgot about. I do have to continue the plot of Kyasarin training Amagatsu.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

16. - Top - End - #1336
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    Oh my goodness!

That timeline helped me to remember an important plot I forgot about. I do have to continue the plot of Kyasarin training Amagatsu.
    Indeed. I've been keeping the guy strictly on a no-long-distance-shunpo rule since. Partially due to his current training method.

Actually Goto, the only REAL major plot going on right now is Takeshi's defection. The rest are either loose ends from previous plots or mini-plots of specific characters.

On the mortal world, the kidnapping plot is about to get started (and a little later down the line, the Samsara arc) but we're not quite there just yet.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1337

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Indeed. I've been keeping the guy strictly on a no-long-distance-shunpo rule since. Partially due to his current training method.

Actually Goto, the only REAL major plot going on right now is Takeshi's defection. The rest are either loose ends from previous plots or mini-plots of specific characters.

On the mortal world, the kidnapping plot is about to get started (and a little later down the line, the Samsara arc) but we're not quite there just yet.
    Sorry about that...
    Well, at least I'm here now.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Orc in the Playground

Happens to the best of us, Shiro.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1339

Happens to the best of us, Shiro.
    I know.

I'll get to work on it right now. Have a post up soon hopefully.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1340

Perhaps the plus side of it was that as long as she could reliably justify a given exercise, she could just tell Kazuma to do it fifty thousand times... and he'd do it. Without stopping or complaining.

Man was kinda like an energizer bunny that way.
    I uh... don't see the IC part of this...
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Orc in the Playground

I uh... don't see the IC part of this...
    She hasn't tried it yet.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1342

She hasn't tried it yet.
    No I mean the fact that you posted an OOC post in the IC thread. Something that, yes, I realize I have troubles with.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh yeah. On bakkotos. I would rather keep them out since Von Geister is, in fact, dealing in symbiotes.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Orc in the Playground

No I mean the fact that you posted an OOC post in the IC thread. Something that, yes, I realize I have troubles with.
    Actually, that IS an IC post. It just happens to be one devoid of action on Kazuma's part.

I can have him coincidentally run into her if you want.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1345

Actually, that IS an IC post. It just happens to be one devoid of action on Kazuma's part.

I can have him coincidentally run into her if you want.
    ... I am confused now...

But yes, that would be nice.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    We have at least two Vizard in game, and were around since the very start. Can someone give me one reason why it's actually unacceptable for Takeshi to take time and effort in game to actually go after something he's been going after since Episode 2? You know, like a whole year ago?
    Because he's already a captain-level foe.

Because he just summoned an explosion that could be seen from Hawaii.

Because he's got who knows how much else lethal kido knowledge.

Because we agreed that even if the Hogyoku were, as it first seemed, a method of breaking the divide between Hollow and Shinigami, it would still be ridiculously broken, and circumventing that with an artificial, "guaranteed" method is pretty much just making the whole trouble of it being a non-factor sealed away in space irrelevant.

Anyone else?
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    I wasn't going to make him an artifical Vizard. But honestly at this point, ya I'll drop it.
    You don't have to drop it entirely. You could still try to tap the Hollows for something. And perhaps Takeshi is the only person who managed to turn himself into a Vizard, while everyone else has dramatically less success.

I think its because having potentially 108 functioning Vizards would scare the bejeezus out of everyone heh. One or two I think I'll be cool with that.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    You don't have to drop it entirely. You could still try to tap the Hollows for something. And perhaps Takeshi is the only person who managed to turn himself into a Vizard, while everyone else has dramatically less success.

I think its because having potentially 108 functioning Vizards would scare the bejeezus out of everyone heh. One or two I think I'll be cool with that.
    It is noteworthy that with hollowfication of shinigami, anything short of success is death.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Ogre in the Playground

Innis Cabal, you can think whatever you wish of what the other posters brought up against you, for the most part. However, they are not being passive-aggressive. They are stating their criticisms quite overtly. You, on the other hand, have been 'sweetening' bitter recriminations with smilies that fairly clearly don't fit the mood of your text.

This rhetorical device is decidedly closer to passive-aggression than FF's and Kuroimaken's statements.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Come guys, let's chill alright? Beer round the house on the house!
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-05-20 at 08:13 PM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]