New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 15: Eye of the Tiger... Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by Sucrose View Post
    Innis Cabal, you can think whatever you wish of what the other posters brought up against you, for the most part. However, they are not being passive-aggressive. They are stating their criticisms quite overtly. You, on the other hand, have been 'sweetening' bitter recriminations with smilies that fairly clearly don't fit the mood of your text.

This rhetorical device is decidedly closer to passive-aggression than FF's and Kuroimaken's statements.
    Or possibly he just means to show that he means no harm? That's why I use so many smilies, it's difficult to convey the mood of a message across the Internet.

Also potentionally a way to lure everybody into a false sense of security, but that is probably what Takeshi'd be doing and not Innis.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 15: Eye of the Tiger... Hollow

Oh dear... That's not good.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, I'm at 0 Kelvin, Nicklance. Merely pointing out flaws in Innis Cabal's rhetorical strategy.

Keveak, he clearly did mean harm, given that he stated that he wishes to reflect what he perceives as harmful intent directed at him.

It is unfortunate that you are leaving, Innis Cabal. The Takeshi plot was a bit of new life for several posters here. Also, were you to stick around, I would be able to argue with you some more, perhaps point out that Frozen Feet hasn't even posted since your rebuttal, so you can't know how he would react to it. C'est la vie.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 15: Eye of the Tiger... Hollow

But... But... I just got here, and now Innis leaves?
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

5. - Top - End - #1355

For the record, Karite's Vizardness was argued for at least three OOC threads.

And he's still got a power limiter. This says something about why Innis' foreshadowing a turncoat Captain becoming a Vizard was shot down in about three minutes.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    But... But... I just got here, and now Innis leaves?
    Should he stick to his guns, it would seem so. I'm sorry for your loss of RPing time with his characters, Keveak.

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Orc in the Playground

I did nothing but answer the question posed with criticisms that we've held up since the beginning of the game. The narrative is important, but so is fair balance. I don't see how anyone has been throwing around insults, name-calling, or passive-aggressive BS, but damn right I'm going to be critical of everything when it deems fit.

I'm not going to roll over, just like Innis said he won't, and anyone else for that matter. I am not against any ideas, but I am critical of all of them, and that's the kind of heat that is needed to forge a good RP.

It might seem a bit tense in here at times but if we're all willing to work together and make sacrifices where necessary (that is the whole point of balancing) then ultimately it won't matter.

I hope this isn't distressing or offputting, Keveak, or anyone else for that matter but I don't see how anything I've or the handful of critics have done that should be so offensive. I have been as reasonable as I possibly can.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

8. - Top - End - #1358
    Ogre in the Playground

Thank you for the kind wishes, and explaining what you feel to be issues with the game, Innis. Not so appreciative of your doomsday predictions, but I suppose I must take the good with the bad. I hope that you are able to find enjoyment in whatever RPs you feel more welcomed in.

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Orc in the Playground

*sigh*

Look Innis. While I may not be fond of how you did what you did, the fact is you still moved the game. Heck, we've had several new arrivals with the stirring up you did. That's the good part.

However, you are, as of right now, acting like an absolute child. "I can't get what I want so I'm going to leave". That's pretty much what you're saying, right there. You might as well add "you can keep your stupid game, I didn't even wanna play anyway, and I hope it sucks".

You were coming back fully aware that there's a number of people who don't exactly have high opinions of you. That you would be subject to scrutiny just like everyone else. Your idea of compromise so far has been almost literally my way or no way.

YOU are letting down people who came on board to play with you. YOU are going all righteous and up in our faces. YOU have overreacted - tremendously so - when we have noted that your character's actions have been outside the scope of what he should be able to do.

And YOU are desperately trying to get the last word in on this.

I'm not going to stand for it.

If you want to leave, leave. But we're not letting this plot die just because of you. Effective as soon as you wave your final goodbyes, I'll be designating another player to take on the role of Kitano Takeshi. And it's going to be a far different thing than you've set up so far.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Orc in the Playground

To all our most recent players, I'm terribly sorry you've had to weather this unpleasantness.

I'll be personally working so that future experiences in this game turn out to be more enjoyable.

Thank you for your understanding. m(_ _)m

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    I made my apolgese to those I let down, and am fully aware of it. But you only further impact my desire by further name calling and insults. As for someone picking up Takeshi...I'll finish up the loose ends before I actually stop posting here.
    Dude what the heck is with the seppuku? Come on, man, at least let someone take over please? Its just...unbelievable to just cut off the plot like this and leave everyone in a lurch.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    Dude what the heck is with the seppuku? Come on, man, at least let someone take over please? Its just...unbelievable to just cut off the plot like this and leave everyone in a lurch.
    You could just get one of the many rebelious members of the corps to take up the mantle.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Orc in the Playground

Or we could simply retcon as much.

Frankly, Takeshi as a character has plenty of potential. The character is, in fact, interesting enough that Innis' final post can be safely ignored.

He has chosen his path, we choose ours.

Fortunately, it's not he who decides where our narrative will ultimately end. We are.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    You could just get one of the many rebelious members of the corps to take up the mantle.
    Kitano Takeshi offing himself is as weird as Kutner suddenly killing himself just because the actor is quitting the job to work in the Obama administration.

Tell you what. Can we kinda just ignore that post and get someone to run Takeshi? My apologies Innis but doing that isn't very nice, especially when there's so many other characters directly tied into your scenario.

Maybe I can volunteer to run Takeshi, but doing that means the confrontation between Aya and Takeshi later just makes it look like I'm playing with myself *shudders*.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

15. - Top - End - #1365
    Ettin in the Playground

I was thinking of having it be the work of a Division 2-12 Techninja but a retcon works too.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

16. - Top - End - #1366

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Or we could simply retcon as much.

Frankly, Takeshi as a character has plenty of potential. The character is, in fact, interesting enough that Innis' final post can be safely ignored.

He has chosen his path, we choose ours.

Fortunately, it's not he who decides where our narrative will ultimately end. We are.
    And yet announcing such a thing right now, very blatantly, while Innis is still around will of course only serve to make things worse, as now it seems as though none of us care about him which clearly isn't true.

An ounce of respect should be at least used to save proposing this until after Innis is gone.

I am very carefully trying not to pick sides here, so don't think I am. Just like... stop fighting. It's making it ucomfortabkmle for everyone.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Orc in the Playground

Kitano Takeshi offing himself is as weird as Kutner suddenly killing himself just because the actor is quitting the job to work in the Obama administration.

Tell you what. Can we kinda just ignore that post and get someone to run Takeshi? My apologies Innis but doing that isn't very nice, especially when there's so many other characters directly tied into your scenario.

Maybe I can volunteer to run Takeshi, but doing that means the confrontation between Aya and Takeshi later just makes it look like I'm playing with myself *shudders*.
    It's what I had in mind all along.

I'm currently evaluating the options for this role. Right now I'm torn between Strawberryman and Draken for the role.

I would rather you don't have to write the confrontation by yourself.

Here's a thought. Shall we put it to a vote?

Who do you guys think would be best to take up Takeshi?

I would abstain from candidacy. I have my own dastardly shenanigans to perpetrate when his inevitable defeat comes to pass.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    And yet announcing such a thing right now, very blatantly, while Innis is still around will of course only serve to make things worse, as now it seems as though none of us care about him which clearly isn't true.

An ounce of respect should be at least used to save proposing this until after Innis is gone.

I am very carefully trying not to pick sides here, so don't think I am. Just like... stop fighting. It's making it ucomfortabkmle for everyone.
    I understand the sentiment, Lil' Shiro. However, the plot is in full swing here. This is something we should solve sooner rather than later.

Honestly, for me, the fight is over.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1369
    Barbarian in the Playground

Bleach in the Playground.

Serious ****ing business. Seriously, I saw all that coming from a mile away.
    [ There was a signature here. It's gone now. ]

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Orc in the Playground

And while you're still lingering, Zarah, I love your comic.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Innis

I must apologize for seeming to be so callous in wanting to 'muscle' in on your character and ignoring that 'suicide' post. Its not nice to do that, but I admit I think this time my feelings acted faster than my rationality.

I joined this game because you are so fun and accommodating for my character, and together we have taken a plot that you had dropped in way earlier, fitted my character into this, brought Kuro's other character in as well and we had a really wonderfully wild time. The RP is really excellent and everything seems to slide into place perfectly without much prior agreement at all.

But its sad to just see this end. So yeah, like Aya, I think I want to volunteer, or throw in my candidacy, to take over Takeshii's actions for a little while, perhaps until the entire plot finishes. Its just too good to let up, and its really really fun.

So hopefully with your auspices and permission, we could at least try to salvage this situation and carry on. And hopefully the next time round you decide to come back, we can have fun again.

Anyway I've gotta go bring my mum for a belated Mother's Day lunch.

@Kuro, I'm tossing in my candidacy.

Apologies to Innis for treating this whole thing as if you're dead and we're talking about how to divide your loot amongst us. Personally I just want to carry the scenario on, or else Aya would lose a huge primary reason to stick around. Its kinda like a domino effect already, and I guess its a sign of how well you've pulled this feat of storytelling off.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

22. - Top - End - #1372
    Firbolg in the Playground

[QUOTE=Nicklance;11034841]
    Innis

I must apologize for seeming to be so callous in wanting to 'muscle' in on your character and ignoring that 'suicide' post. Its not nice to do that, but I admit I think this time my feelings acted faster than my rationality.

I joined this game because you are so fun and accommodating for my character, and together we have taken a plot that you had dropped in way earlier, fitted my character into this, brought Kuro's other character in as well and we had a really wonderfully wild time. The RP is really excellent and everything seems to slide into place perfectly without much prior agreement at all.

But its sad to just see this end. So yeah, like Aya, I think I want to volunteer, or throw in my candidacy, to take over Takeshii's actions for a little while, perhaps until the entire plot finishes. Its just too good to let up, and its really really fun.

So hopefully with your auspices and permission, we could at least try to salvage this situation and carry on. And hopefully the next time round you decide to come back, we can have fun again.

Anyway I've gotta go bring my mum for a belated Mother's Day lunch.

@Kuro, I'm tossing in my candidacy.

Apologies to Innis for treating this whole thing as if you're dead and we're talking about how to divide your loot amongst us. Personally I just want to carry the scenario on, or else Aya would lose a huge primary reason to stick around. Its kinda like a domino effect already, and I guess its a sign of how well you've pulled this feat of storytelling off.
    Didn't give it last time. Don't give it this time. I've removed more or less the whole plot so it can be forgotten and ya'll can do what you were doing before. Hope you figure something out to do with Aya.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

23. - Top - End - #1373
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Right now I'm torn between Strawberryman and Draken for the role.
    Well I am already running a major villain, but I'm not entirely opposed to it if no one else is.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Orc in the Playground

We don't need to HURRY per se, we should just make sure this doesn't hang in the air too long.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1375

Frozen: Just a note before a potential ret-con is in order: As far as I am aware, the Commander-General has no/limited say in regards to the trial related to Yuuta's forbidden kido use. To the best of my knowledge, both the 13 and the Corps are two different Hollow fighting organizations under the authority of Central 46.

I had assumed everything up to this point has been a natural progression from his original trespassing offense to the potential threat of working for the the former KC. So, unless my admittedly spotty memory fails me, even if the matter of forbidden kido use may chap the CC's (and perhaps the CC's VC's) backsides, all they can do is wait on C46 to make a ruling once the perp (i.e. Yuuta) has been put into holding.

If my assumptions are mistaken, or not, let me know and I'll resume the scene better informed.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

26. - Top - End - #1376
    Ettin in the Playground

See berry's answer for that. I would give the job to Nicklance.

Btw Nick, Cuerva can still relly on a good portion of the Old Palacio Uno for her business. While it is now connected to the Palacio Real it is still Palacio Uno and hers.

The Ciudad baja also offers a lot in terms of formation and training grounds.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

27. - Top - End - #1377

I um

I kinda wanna play Takeshi. I haven't gotten my villain kick running for a good long time, and I feel like playing around with the borderline schizophrenic would help me get back into shape.

Innis, stop being a child. You're cutting off plots we find interesting, and you did it in a childish way.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    I um

I kinda wanna play Takeshi. I haven't gotten my villain kick running for a good long time, and I feel like playing around with the borderline schizophrenic would help me get back into shape.

Innis, stop being a child. You're cutting off plots we find interesting, and you did it in a childish way.
    Terry, just let sleeping dogs lie. What's said is said, what's done is done; we'll bury the hatchet and move on.

If you'd like to take over the mantle, you have my vote.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Hm. Nick, Terry, perhaps you two could collaborate? Considering the nature of things, after all. Terry could definitely help so that scenes with Aya aren't Nick having to double post, or make humongous posts that are both Aya and Takeshi. Imperfect, but a possible solution nonetheless.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Barbarian in the Playground

Everyone have their 3D glasses on? Wouldn't want to miss the big event today. First showing starts in 28 minutes!
    Last edited by riccaru; 2011-05-21 at 12:35 AM.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!