New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Orangeban
    Guest in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Classic XII

I wish to inform you sir count that your skin looks the least pasty under monocle number 36.

Razovor you are forgiven for eating my monocle. You look best under 39

2. - Top - End - #632
    Pixie in the Playground

"lostlittlebear. The wolves have nothing to gain from killing people who vote against them in the early, random stages of the... murder case. And furthermore, VampireRot had only two votes against him on the end of the first day. His second-day survival was a little bit suspicious, but that's not enough to begin lynching." Leta says. "But more importantly, how does a bear come to be lost around here? Think about that...!
    Last edited by Leta; 2010-09-26 at 10:12 AM.

3. - Top - End - #633
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ugh I'm so confused. There's just so much going on. I'll just vote for, uh, The Bushranger.
    Avatar of Yoshimo by Trazoi. WW Banner by Elder Tsofu.

Trophies and Titles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Protecting the Guilty/I Survived the City of the Drifter(City of Darkness)
    Bringer of Chaos/Last Assassin Standing/Werewolf Finder/Oops! (City of Shadows)
    (Shape-shifters 2)
    (Bombs Away Heat 2)

4. - Top - End - #634
    Barbarian in the Playground

Ghanz Nmi. Because I have no idea how to pronounce that last part.

5. - Top - End - #635
    Ettin in the Playground

This game is enormous. My vote is for Vampirerot because I'm pulling a Vimes.

6. - Top - End - #636
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    This game is enormous. My vote is for Vampirerot because I'm pulling a Vimes.
    . . .

Oh, you hate vampires.

7. - Top - End - #637
    Bugbear in the Playground

Been saying this from day one. VampireRot
    Many thanks to Z-axis for the great avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saldre View Post
    you know whats worse than a regular Daemon-host? A Daemon-host with a Plasma Cannon.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomLunatic
    "Eh. I do to 'Mechs what Simon does to American Idol contestants."

8. - Top - End - #638
    IXI FatTony IXI
    Guest in the Playground

Wait, wait, wait, EVERYONE. VampRot, may still be an innocent villager, one who was targeted by three people, who all jumped on him for a really stupid reason (Logarr, Ramsus & (Name Here)) On day 1 Ramsus was one of the most vocal players and i, had i been a wolf would've targeted him as he was very vocal/visable, but he did'nt get targeted, this makes me think of him as a suspect. Now a really hasty bandwagoon has been started after 2 nightstages (meaning the devil has had two scry attempts) by theese three people meaning they could be a potential (albeit very lucky to have formed network) being lead by the Devil, so if we lynch VampRot and he's an innocent, we have some wolves, if we lynch him and he's a wolf no harm done....please bane me.
    Last edited by IXI FatTony IXI; 2010-09-26 at 03:42 PM.

9. - Top - End - #639
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by IXI FatTony IXI View Post
    Wait, wait, wait, EVERYONE. VampRot, may still be an innocent villager, one who was targeted by three people, who all jumped on him for a really stupid reason (Logarr, Ramsus & (Name Here)) On day 1 Ramsus was one of the most vocal players and i had i been a wolf would've targeted him as he was very vocal/visable, but he did'nt get targeted, this makes me think of him as a suspect. Now a really hasty bandwagoon has been started after 2 nightstages (meaning the devil has had two scry attempts) by theese three people meaning they could be a potential (albeit very lucky to have formed network) being lead by the Devil, so if we lynch VampRot and he's an innocent, we have some wolves, if we lynch him and he's a wolf no harm done....please bane me.
    Leta stares at the ground. He tries to think of the most positive connotations you can use to describe "I don't know what the heck is going on." Valaqil
    Last edited by Leta; 2010-09-26 at 10:16 AM.

10. - Top - End - #640
    Ogre in the Playground

Ramsus it is.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

11. - Top - End - #641
    Pixie in the Playground

Ooh, do we have a counter-wagon? Ramsus it is. (to be honest, I think that VampireRot is too good at rp to lynch without strong evidence )
    Last edited by Leta; 2010-09-26 at 10:17 AM.

12. - Top - End - #642
    Orc in the Playground

"Yes! My friends, you have come to my rescue! Ve must stop my lynching, the lynching of all innocent veellagers! Ze one known as Fat Tony seems to know what he's talking about. Zo, Ramsus is the wolf? Zo be it."

Rot nods to everyone who is arguing in his favor. And points dramatically at Ramsus.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Caesar, Shakespeare
    Cowards die many times before their deaths;
    The valiant never taste of death but once.
    Of all the wonders that I yet have heard,
    It seems to me most strange that men should fear,
    Seeing that death, a necessary end,
    Will come when it will come.
    Nexus characters

13. - Top - End - #643
    IXI FatTony IXI
    Guest in the Playground

*Hi fives "zee" count*

14. - Top - End - #644
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

I attempted to make my reasoning look specious in order to avoid being nightkilled, but I previously pointed out my actual reasoning. Bill targeted vampirerot pretty early on yesterday, and turned up dead this morning.

15. - Top - End - #645
    Dwarf in the Playground

Alarra if I hadn't pointed already.

16. - Top - End - #646
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Rot, this is nothing against you, but I'm always suspicious of logic that goes along the lines of "If I was a would I would have killed him by now, instead I'll point and try and get them lynched"
    *points at IXI FatTony IXI

17. - Top - End - #647
    Titan in the Playground

Wait what? I'm being targeted for...being active early in the game? Also Tony I...I just can't believe you'd do something like this to break our bonds of fellowship as...wait...I'm not going to point out again why we're here....then people will just try to lynch both of us.j/k Yeah, we came here after seeing Rutskarn's thing and...hey wait a minute! Tony was the person who linked over to here in the first place! What's with that? Draggin a poor guy like me over here and then trying to off me? *cues the crocodile tears*

Haha, ok in all seriousness that's not a particularly strong reason to Lynch me and it actually does more to back up (name here)'s point than it does to paint me as a reasonable person to lynch so I'm keeping my vote where it is....and will probably get nightkilled (yeah this is me asking for protection from the Baner unless they know who the scryer is).

"Hey, yes me! I am the person you call on for fresh hot meat products. There's more than enough for everyone. Please wait in line. No shoving please. Yes, yes. Here you go mam. Yes, thank you for your business." Ifto wasn't sure why but suddenly interest in him had increased. Maybe the butcher was putting in a good word for him? He wasn't sure but all the attention sure was great for business. Last time business had been this good he'd ended up chased out of town. This was beginning to make him nervous but, no! He was here to make money and he wouldn't chicken out now. Mostly because he had just run out of chicken. And he never ran out of chicken.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2010-09-26 at 01:54 PM.

18. - Top - End - #648
    Odd Fielding
    Guest in the Playground

Okay, I think Ramsus is a little suspicious now.

19. - Top - End - #649
    IXI FatTony IXI
    Guest in the Playground

((Of course Ramsus, this is all a long and convaluted plot to kill you, in an online, text-based Forum-rpg, all as revenge for being one of the people who shushed me during the X-Com live FEED when i went bezerk over the connection lagging and that Rutskarn couldn't hear us on account of being 5 minutes into the future!!!!
    AND i would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for that pesky detective Leta...wait he didn't do anything?...if it wasn't for pesky Vampire..wait no? TREE))

Now to Srz Bznz

Spoiler
    Show

It's nothing personal, and just a hunch so i'll take down my vote BUT
    if VampRot is innocent so help me god! For I will strike down apon thee with great vengence and furious anger, thoose who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord! When I lay my vengence apon thee!
    Last edited by IXI FatTony IXI; 2010-09-26 at 03:40 PM.

20. - Top - End - #650
    Orangeban
    Guest in the Playground

Amen Brother

21. - Top - End - #651
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eldritch Knight View Post
    Alarra if I hadn't pointed already.
    Sounds like a fishy reason to be pointing...

Then again, I don't trust Alarra... (in WW games at least)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Part of II.I.
    Legionary of Valor
    Inner Circle
    OOC Mafioso

I'm back! Sorta. Not really. Kinda though.

22. - Top - End - #652
    Titan in the Playground

I'm not sure my trying (and possibly failing) to use logic to solve problems would be proof that I'm a wolf but....whatever. I'm just picking who I (and apparently others) think is a suspicious target. I'm wondering what it was I said that make Odd think I was suspicious? Was it defending myself? I'm pretty sure I had to do that. If it takes me letting you kill me tomorrow if Rot is innocent so be it.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2010-09-26 at 09:21 PM.

23. - Top - End - #653
    Firbolg in the Playground

OK, I know this day was already set to be over-long and now it's over-running, but I'm totally knackered.
    Update will come once I've slept.
    Last edited by Thufir; 2010-09-26 at 09:45 PM.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

24. - Top - End - #654
    Odd Fielding
    Guest in the Playground

It wasn't so much that you defended yourself, but the manner in which you did it, especially when Rot had 7 to your 3 (now 4) votes.

25. - Top - End - #655
    Mtheminja
    Guest in the Playground

Ramsus for odd defense.

26. - Top - End - #656
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant’s report:
    Dashed shame about Mr. Damask, sir. But better news! Before we’d even finished burying him we had a handy thought! Yesterday, early on, he was accusing that lunatic who keeps ringing the bells. Last night he turns up dead. Coincidence? We think not, sir. And around he wanders, making jokes while our world is falling down around us? Highly suspicious if you ask me, sir.
    So, we’ve grabbed him, and we just wondered if you wanted to interrogate him before we string him up? Try and get the names of his murderous compatriots, sort of thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain’s log:
    Could this be the reason the bell-ringing would almost drown out the howling? Trying to throw me off their trail? For everyone else, it won’t matter, they keep running around in a panic the whole time, but I sit here with all the information at my disposal, I listen to the howling, perhaps they fear me? I don’t know.
    A seeming lunatic, who believes himself to be a vampire, a walker in darkness... Could this be the shade referred to in the L-T papers? If so, according to these legends, it would seem likely he is a werewolf! It is doubtful any interrogation will be effective, however, as he is said to be a master manipulator. I cannot permit the chance that he should somehow set me to confusion! I must permit no outside influence to colour my judgement, as mine is the only judgement not yet impaired.
    I will not see him. I will merely await the report on his hanging.
    “We believe this is the passage in the papers to which he was referring.”

Quote Originally Posted by Notes on the pseudo-lycanthropic myths of the peoples indigenous to the Dudnon-Marsters Colony area:
    Turning once more to the question of this mysterious hero figure, I will now record what seems to be approximately dubbed ‘The Lore of the Shade’ (I am not entirely certain, as the natives and I are each unfamiliar with the language of the other).
    The most basic tenet of the Lore is that should the mythical Shade be present and uncorrupted, the werewolves will stop at nothing to eliminate him. Thus it is to be assumed that should he survive but two nights, he is among the number of the wolves and must not be trusted, nor even allowed to live but one more hour. The reason for this haste, which might be seen as unseemly, is his particular talents – he is something akin to the Trickster himself, delighting in acting as a puppetmaster to the unwitting humans and werewolves. Should he be aligned with you, he is a most valuable ally, though his plans may lead individuals to their ruin for the greater good. But if he is aligned against you, to trust him is all but suicide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Personal diary entry:
    The mob speaks of murder, of monsters, of myths. Yet here is a man, no more, who bears with noble mien the diminishment of his mere mortality.
    The deed of death is done, and the damning dirge of despair now descends upon us all.
    I would fain have forgiveness for my fear to fight...
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain’s log:
    What have I done...? And yet what could I have done otherwise? I thought to do what I must, to retain my reason, my sanity, my safety. And yet I have bloodied my hands. I never touched the man, but his blood is on my hands, and the bells shall ring no more.
    Summary: VampireRot was lynched. He was a Villager.
    Night 3 begins now and ends in 24+ hours.
    (Possible extension since over-long day may have thrown people off)
    Last edited by Thufir; 2010-09-27 at 11:30 AM.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

27. - Top - End - #657
    Orangeban
    Guest in the Playground

Dunn Dunn Dunnnnnnnnn!

oh wait I was meant to save that for the night kill. Ahem

What I meant to say was "tis a real shame"

28. - Top - End - #658
    Pixie in the Playground

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

VampireRot: Day 1->Day 3

RIP

29. - Top - End - #659
    Ghanz Nmi
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Leta View Post
    "Ask not for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

VampireRot: Day 1->Day 3

RIP
    Although now that he's cleared, I suppose it's not a problem if he decides to escape death again. Go un-undead or something. That'd be cool.

30. - Top - End - #660
    Ogre in the Playground

Dammit. I told you he wasn't a wolf. We played right into the wolves hands with that one.

ve vill miss him greatly.
    Last edited by Imperial Psycho; 2010-09-27 at 01:04 PM.