New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} GLoG 79: So Lonely.

Julie's Room

Julie shakes her head for more than one reason. Firstly to let Eric know that some of her assumptions were wrong, and secondly...

Because that was a lot of trust Eric was willing to put into her. She'd gotten him killed, and here he was putting himself in her hands.

"For one thing, the upper limit on number of bodies you can safely have in storage is almost always two. One is even safer than that. If you have more than that, you risk losing one to the ether when you switch. When one of those is your base body... You could lose your physical identity, and have to rebuild from scratch. As for not being able to switch yourself... I could teach you, with a bit of effort. You're mentally fit enough to learn some psionics, and this particular power really isn't that hard to master. It's just flipping a mental lightswitch."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Room]

Eric nods, "So... that makes wolf-girl my base form then?" she reaches down to her chest and goes ~squoosh~

"Not... terrible, but I would kind of like to be masculine again. Like i said though; you're the one designing the body; design it how you want it to look."
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

3. - Top - End - #1353

Julie's Room

Julie may giggle as Eric fondles herself, but quickly sobers up. This is a serious topic, and she shouldn't let Eric's complete lack of anything resembling feminine modesty get the better of her.

Oh, who is she kidding? Julie reaches to to try to ruffle Eric's hair and pet around one of the ears, to see how sensitive they are.

"Base form doesn't really matter, after what Magtok did to you. No matter what form you decide to spend the most time in, so long as you have one you'll be alright." The only problem with losing your main body usually is the loss of identity that comes with it. Since Eric has an entire new set of fingerprints and DNA, it would be hard to mess him up any more than he already is.

"Alright then, hold still and I'll do the best job I can." The more Julie thinks about this, the less she wants to deviate from this form all that much. Still, there are a few things she'll do. After creating an etherial double and swapping them out, she goes to work, bulking up and flattening out the willowy body into something a bit more average and male. Lean muscle, a decent amount of body fat, and what she remembers of Eric's old height.

The face, she takes special care with, taking the exact proportions she remembers from her dreams and bringing them back to life. She cheats a bit by using Eric's self image as a guide, but most of it is from her memory, translated into a non-starspawn form. No extra eye or tongue, but everything else is there.

A mirror floats over from Julie's purse, snapping open so that Eric can inspect himself.

"Anything that needs touching up?"
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #1354

Andy's Room
    Bill tries to comfortingly pat Lucy on the shoulder.
    "RAAAAAAAAA!"*
    *Translation: I'm sure you've had a lifetime of experience though! You're lucky in my opinion! Just think of how much you'll get to experience!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Room]

Eric's ears twitch at Julie's touch, probably meaning they're fairly sensitive.

Eric touches his face briefly. in order to keep it proportionate with his elven form, the head has to be slightly thinner than before, but otherwise it can be matched up perfectly with what Julie remembers. Second thing is to take off the camisole and take a look at his body. He wasn't, shall we say, muscular before, but he wasn't exactly flabby either. what's his current build? Just average?

"I look very elfy."
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-02-21 at 09:14 AM.

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Troll in the Playground

{Med Lab}

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post

Reinholdt scurries to do just that, in order to save Melody the indignity of Tobias, that perverted lout.

He goes to grab the towel at her sides and hold it in place so it won't fall, standing close to give her cover from the naughty druid.

"I got you."
    Due to the proximity to Reinholdt, Melody is blushing herself, as she lowers her dress. It'll be necessary for Reinholdt to lower the towel as the dress comes down.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Ogre in the Playground

{Med Lab}

Reinholdt does so, crouching down as he does, and doing his best to avert his eyes, but finding it impossible to do so and assist, so doing a poor job of looking elsewhere.

As soon as it's on though, he pulls the towel away and stands up very straight, looking away and blushing profusely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

8. - Top - End - #1358
    Troll in the Playground

{Med Lab}

Melody, for her part, is looking straight up at the ceiling. She's trying to pretend that there isn't a handsome man kneeling in front of her, his face almost in her lap, as she pushes her dress down.

When the towel gets pulled away, she likewise moves away from Reinholdt, and begins looking for something interesting. Oh! What does this do? she picks up the very first thing she finds, not connected to anything else.

9. - Top - End - #1359

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Julie's Room]

Eric's ears twitch at Julie's touch, probably meaning they're fairly sensitive.

Eric touches his face briefly. in order to keep it proportionate with his elven form, the head has to be slightly thinner than before, but otherwise it can be matched up perfectly with what Julie remembers. Second thing is to take off the camisole and take a look at his body. He wasn't, shall we say, muscular before, but he wasn't exactly flabby either. what's his current build? Just average?

"I look very elfy."
    Julie's Room

Julie did adjust both his body and head to be proportionally wider than an elf's, but he's still fairly slim by human standards. Call it average, but going towards the thin end of the spectrum.

Still, at least he's no longer willowy and frail.

As a note, Julie did keep the wolf ears and tail, deeming them cute enough that they should stay. Most likely functional as well.

"A bit, yeah. I did the best with what I had though, and at least this way people will recognize your face." That's what's important to Julie, recognizing him. Even looking at him now is causing some of the nervousness in her to fade, bit by bit.

Julie picks up her untouched omelet and begins to eat. Form-shaping is rough work, and she really shouldn't have tried it on an empty stomach.

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Bugbear in the Playground

Andy's Room

Andy didn't pay attention. After all he don't understand Bill so he can't really say what they talk about. After all he goes working on the robot.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Campgrounds]

"That sounds just fine to me. As I understand it, they'll be reviewing the volunteers before contacting them." Kirk says.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Reelshka nods with a smile. Thank you again. I appreciate it. She tips her hat and seems to ponder something. That reminds me. Some of the GLoG council members were invited to a party in the city. Would you perhaps like to accompany me?
    Campgrounds

"Just come for me whenever it's time."
    Pathfinder tells Kirk. At Reelshka's offer, he smiles. "I'd be honored to accompany you."

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Troll in the Playground

Campgrounds

Lily pipes up here. "Can I go too? Pleeeeease?"

Yes. She went there. She used The Eyes.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Ogre in the Playground

[Campgrounds]

"Alright. Thanks for your time." And with that Kirk is off. Perhaps he'll come across someone else who's obviously magical.

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Titan in the Playground

[Campgrounds]

Reelshka nods, smiling. I'm glad to hear that. I'll need a few moments to change... She then looks down at Lily. I'm really sorry Lily, but this is a grownups only party. And it takes place past your bedtime. Not to mention this whole "slave auction for charity" thing.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

15. - Top - End - #1365

Med Lab

Diffuses awkward situations, apparently.
    Toby finishes writing and then turns around. Okay, you two hold hands so we can begin the ritual.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

16. - Top - End - #1366
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    [Infirmary]

Krystal gives a reassuring chuckle. Yeah, I remember my first week here. Took some getting used to. But, once you accept that pretty much anything could exist here, you find yourself surprised a lot less often.

She leans back from Bethany. Well, you don't appear to have any major damage. You and your husband need a place to stay for a little while?

Ah, if only Krystal knew what she was getting into.
    But alas, she does not. Poor girl. She is in way over her head this time.

"We've already found a place, but thanks for the offer."

The woman nervously smiles. It is more than a little worrying to her that she seems to have escaped Percilia's clutches so easily.

"Would you mind scanning me for anything transmitting a radio signal?"

Of which there is nothing.

"I don't want that madwoman chasing me down again."

Who would? Percilia is about to become one of the most powerful public killers in this universe, if my estimations are correct.

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Room]

Eric smiles as he watches Julie eat. This is followed by looking at her swollen belly again, and a thought occurring to him, "Would you... mind if I listen to the girls?"

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Campgrounds]

Reelshka nods, smiling. I'm glad to hear that. I'll need a few moments to change... She then looks down at Lily. I'm really sorry Lily, but this is a grownups only party. And it takes place past your bedtime. Not to mention this whole "slave auction for charity" thing.
    This leads to great pouting, which almost leads to great tantruming, until Pathfinder gives her a Look that reminds her that she has to follow the rules, even if she doesn't like them. She'll hug and kiss him goodbye, and return to her cabin to sulk until bedtime.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

19. - Top - End - #1369

Julie's Room

"Listen to... I suppose?" How does someone listen to a baby in the womb? Julie finishes her meal quickly and leans back, letting Eric do as he pleases.

"You know, I may have to move all this to a cabin now, if you're going to be sticking around. This room was fine just for me, but it might get a bit cramped if we unpack some of your things as well."

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Room]

Eric will lean down to put his head against Julie's stomach, and he doesn't say much for a few moments, "... I'll say one thing for these ears; they may feel odd, but I can hear their heartbeats."

He doesn't seem to be listening to what Julie said about space

21. - Top - End - #1371

Julie's Room

Julie will gently run her fingers through Eric's hair, fascinated by it.

"Oh good, I was hoping they'd be worthwhile to keep. Besides, I think they make you look handsome." They really do.

Experimentally, Julie generates some warmth in her hand as she lays back and rubs his head. It's not much, considering the fact that he isn't made to handle near boiling temperatures anymore, but it would be bordering on uncomfortably warm for anyone not used to it.

She simply wants to see how he'll react, and if his old preferences are still intact.

She will forgo the more important conversations until later, when he's done cuddling up to her like this. They're running low on time, yes, but there's still enough left to have a spare moment or two just to relax together.

22. - Top - End - #1372
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Room]

When Julie places the heat on the back of Eric's neck, he tenses, but it relaxes downwards until he doesn't have much in the way of tension in his body. The heat thing isn't a physical aspect; it's something he learned to work with and it's part of the way his brain classifies it.

"Yeah... nice..."

23. - Top - End - #1373

Julie's Room

"Are you even paying attention mister? It's going to be an awfully long day if we spend it all in bed." Julie's tone is more teasing than anything, and there's a gentle smile on her face. She doesn't let up on the warmth, or the gentle stroking of his hair. She's genuinely curious to see if he can work past the stimuli and concentrate.

Then again... "Not that I strictly mind long days, when the situation calls for them." It's just too perfect, having Eric laying against her again, for Julie to want to disturb the moment.

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Troll in the Playground

Med Lab

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Diffuses awkward situations, apparently. Toby finishes writing and then turns around. Okay, you two hold hands so we can begin the ritual.
    Melody opens her mouth to protest, but closes it with nothing more than an Oh. She walks over to Reinholdt, and tries to take his hand.

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Room]

Eric doesn't move from his spot against Julie's stomach, "So, what exactly do we have to do today, anyways? I imagine speaking with the council about me, and if you got yourself enrolled in the redemption program then we should speak to your Counselor."

26. - Top - End - #1376

Julie's Room

"So you have heard me, at least somewhat. On top of those things, we should see if there's a free cabin with a bit more space, and maybe introduce you to a few of the people I've met since I got here. If you're up to it, tomorrow we can move your things out of storage and get you packed in here. All that sound alright to you?" Of course, Julie is skirting around one thing she'd like to do, which is talk about all that has happened to her since Eric died.

There's a good reason for that, so for now she'll have to procrastinate a bit until she thinks up a better way to fill him in.

"And I was serious when I said I'd like to teach you some psionics, but that can wait until we're each a bit less busy, and you've had some time to think about it."

27. - Top - End - #1377
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Room]

Eric remains laying against Julie, of course, "Yeah, we'll also need space for the twins, won't we? And I hadn't realized you kept my stuff in storage. Also, psionics would be awesome. I'm feeling... a little helpless without all the starspawn stuff."

28. - Top - End - #1378

Julie's Room

"It might be slow going, but I'll hammer it into your head one way or another. Quinn, one of the doctors here, said she'd provide some things for the children to get me started. I don't really think I have room for a crib here, on top of everything else."

Julie fiddles with the base of Eric's left ear a bit, for lack of a better thing to do with her hands.

"And yes, I stored away pretty much everything from the apartment, in Arkinos' warehouse. He has so much space, he didn't mind me taking some for myself. So, what do you think we should do first?"

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Room]

Eric doesn't even need time to consider that, "well, considering the only thing I'm wearing at the moment is Women's pants, I'd rather like to get my own clothing back first."

30. - Top - End - #1380

Julie's Room

Julie smirks, and then lowers her hands to Eric's fluffy new tail, "A bit uncomfortable then? Maybe I can fix that." A flip of a mental switch is all the succubus needs to turn Eric back into a willowy, lithe little welf girl. Julie looks all too pleased with herself at the moment.

"But if you want, I have a purse here somewhere with a two-way portal to the warehouse in it. I can root around and see about pulling you out something better to wear, although I'd be fishing blind really."