New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [OTP] The Other Ponythread RP 2: Electric Scootaloo

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Suddenly, a great, overbearing stillness the gathered entities, a pressing, sufficating one that seems to only lessen if one moves closer to the opened gates.

A icy wind blows from, well, really, all the directions.

Charnel lets out another curse as she sees Nightingale manifest near the front of the gates, looking profoundly rattled and afraid.

"Get over here and bow!" the mare half-hisses with fear to the diverse gathering of entities, "Right now!"
    Let's try that again. Repeat after me. He hem"Please Gathered army with enough collective power enough to kill multiple gods several times over, don't kill me for my horrid insolence"
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Suddenly, a great, overbearing stillness envelopes the gathered entities, a pressing, sufficating one that seems to only lessen if one moves closer to the opened gates.

A icy wind blows from, well, really, all the directions.

Charnel lets out another curse as she sees Nightingale manifest near the front of the gates, looking profoundly rattled and afraid.

"Get over here and bow!" the mare half-hisses with fear to the diverse gathering of entities, "Right now!"
    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Unless Nightingale can see through Bastara's illusion or is able to detect people with telepathy or something she would not be able to detect anything as the illusion makes the group invisible, silent and produce no heat.

Fanrir turns to Rater and speaks (though the illusion would keep Nightingale from hearing this) "Who the heck is this?" "It's Nightingale, a relative of Charnel's. All in favor of taking her out right now say "aye""

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Let's try that again. Repeat after me. He hem"Please Gathered army with enough collective power enough to kill multiple gods several times over, don't kill me for my horrid insolence"
    Bastara turns to Rater "She can't hear us thanks to my illusion. But I' glad to know that there is someone else willing to stick it to her."
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2013-10-03 at 09:53 PM.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Master View Post
    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Unless Nightingale can see through Bastara's illusion or is able to detect people with telepathy or something she would not be able to detect anything as the illusion makes the group invisible, silent and produce no heat.

Fanrir turns to Rater and speaks (though the illusion would keep Nightingale from hearing this) "Who the heck is this?" "It's Nightingale, a relative of Charnel's. All in favor of taking her out right now say "aye""
    Time suddenly decided to stop working.

I mean, really.

The wind did not blow. Not a single blade of grass moved. The sounds of the Everfree stopped.

Something began to move out of the pit.

Well, move is not the right word, as it would involve such a entity physically interacting with environment. No, the environment around it moved.

The thing was large. A dull grey in color, it vaguely resembled a house-sized hooded robe with no sleeves or obvious point of entry. It was a single solid, floating shape, one that occasionally fell back onto itself to reveal that it was, in fact, a cloak covering something much stranger.

After a few moments of leaning and shifting around, it settled down near the center of the clearing, sometimes barely the size of a human and sometimes looming over the trees themselves. It moves fluidly, never with any real effort and it did nothing untoward towards the still creatures.

Finally, the thing's hood shifted off.

At first glance, the beings head resembled that of a snow-white elks, with a massive rack of horns that could not have possibly be contained by the small hood the creature was wearing just a few moments ago. But, on closer look, the creature could not simply be a deer. Having no eyes and having skin with the sheen of polished silver, the rack of horns it displayed had small hoops of flame twirling between each spire, sometimes forming shapes like eyes or wings, sometimes twisting and shifting into bundles of rainbow-colored feathers or iridescent scales.

It made no sound as it spoke, raising it's two paw-like not-limbs-that-were-not-there-before.

There is no need to invoke any deities you may have, they work on a floor below my own. Come, as it seems that you desire to assist my kin.

The time effect suddenly went away, as if it was never there.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2013-10-03 at 10:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

4. - Top - End - #64

I mean, really.

The wind did not blow. Not a single blade of grass moved. The sounds of the Everfree stopped.

Well, move is not the right word, as it would involve such a entity physically interacting with environment. No, the environment around it moved.

The thing was large. A dull grey in color, it vaguely resembled a house-sized hooded robe with no sleeves or obvious point of entry. It was a single solid, floating shape, one that occasionally fell back onto itself to reveal that it was, in fact, a cloak covering something much stranger.

After a few moments of leaning and shifting around, it settled down near the center of the clearing, sometimes barely the size of a human and sometimes looming over the trees themselves. It moves fluidly, never with any real effort and it did nothing untoward towards the still creatures.

At first glance, the beings head resembled that of a snow-white elks, with a massive rack of horns that could not have possibly be contained by the small hood the creature was wearing just a few moments ago. But, on closer look, the creature could not simply be a deer. Having no eyes and having skin with the sheen of polished silver, the rack of horns it displayed had small hoops of flame twirling between each spire, sometimes forming shapes like eyes or wings, sometimes twisting and shifting into bundles of rainbow-colored feathers or iridescent scales.

It made no sound as it spoke, raising it's two paw-like not-limbs-that-were-not-there-before.

There is no need to invoke any deities you may have, they work on a floor below my own. Come, as it seems that you desire to assist my kin.

Explain who you are. You have given us no reason to trust you.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

I mean, really.

Xander stepped forward a spoke plainly "I think that we could rest easier if you would explain your intentions. Out of good will I shall reveal ours first." Xander pulled out a scroll and cast a truth spell from it on himself. "We have come to route what evils may come from this prison Tartarus. Though I cannot speak for all of our motivation, I am doing this partly because it is the right thing to prevent wanton destruction and partly because part of me yearns for battle."

6. - Top - End - #66

Explain who you are. You have given us no reason to trust you.
    Xander stepped forward a spoke plainly "I think that we could rest easier if you would explain your intentions. Out of good will I shall reveal ours first." Xander pulled out a scroll and cast a truth spell from it on himself. "We have come to route what evils may come from this prison Tartarus. Though I cannot speak for all of our motivation, I am doing this partly because it is the right thing to prevent wanton destruction and partly because part of me yearns for battle."
    The elk creature says nothing for some time.

"While I have no real need to explain my intentions, I will humor the shadow-being. You, Xander, however, deserve one, I suppose. As for names, I have none. I am a Warden of this place, one of many. At the moment, my fellows cannot hamper this unfortunate break-in, by the laws that limit the usage of our powers. While the guards themselves are quite eager in their defence, outside help might be needed."

The Warden looks at every living being in the area, flaming eyes coming into being and locking on each individual person.

"Which, considering you were already coming here, is quite nice. If you would be so kind, would one of you lift the darkness over this place? It's quite pointless, I assure you."
    Show

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ettin in the Playground

Meanwhile, the demons were continuing their expansion across the inside of Tartarus, making their first encounters with the guards of the ancient prison. For those amongst the guards who could see their ethereal forms, it was as though they were suddenly swamped by a flood made of nothing more than sheer darkness, coming out of nowhere. Those who could not did not even see this.

As if appearing out of nowhere, they took form, suddenly surrouding the surprised guards by the thousands. Their appearance was uniform, strange bidep monsters, proportions not unlike gorrillas, covered head to toe in a tough, crimson chitin. With claws the size of knives, they tore into the protectors of this place, showing terrible strength and speed.
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2013-10-04 at 12:34 PM.
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

Suddenly, a portal opens up overhead and spits out a small floating cube with speakers on all sides. As the cube begins blaring out music, dozens more portals open, from which massive airships emerge. The largest airship then projects a huge holographic image of a blue-maned grey unicorn in a lab coat.

Filles and gentlecolts, fret no longer, for I, the great PROFFESSOR BOFFINSPARK have retur- *splort*

A bowl of unidentified mush flies from offscreen and lands on the professor's head, followed by the sound of a toddler giggling.

Gahboom!
    *sigh* Note to self, do not live broadcast dramatic proclamations until the foals are older. Igor, end transmission!
    Last edited by Alabenson; 2013-10-04 at 04:47 PM.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

9. - Top - End - #69

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    Suddenly, a portal opens up overhead and spits out a small floating cube with speakers on all sides. As the cube begins blaring out music, dozens more portals open, from which massive airships emerge. The largest airship then projects a huge holographic image of a blue-maned grey unicorn in a lab coat.

Filles and gentlecolts, fret no longer, for I, the great PROFFESSOR BOFFINSPARK have retur- *splort*

A bowl of unidentified mush flies from offscreen and lands on the professor's head, followed by the sound of a toddler giggling.

Gahboom!
    *sigh* Note to self, do not live broadcast dramatic proclamations until the foals are older. Igor, end transmission!
    Oh *yay*, professor Trigger Happy's
    Could you not cuss in front of the foals
    I keep telling you that I've heard worse...
    Okay, everypony cover your eears.
    *Rater activates his voice of the legion*
    GO HOME BOFFINSPARK! WE DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

The elk creature says nothing for some time.

"While I have no real need to explain my intentions, I will humor the shadow-being. You, Xander, however, deserve one, I suppose. As for names, I have none. I am a Warden of this place, one of many. At the moment, my fellows cannot hamper this unfortunate break-in, by the laws that limit the usage of our powers. While the guards themselves are quite eager in their defence, outside help might be needed."

The Warden looks at every living being in the area, flaming eyes coming into being and locking on each individual person.

"Which, considering you were already coming here, is quite nice. If you would be so kind, would one of you lift the darkness over this place? It's quite pointless, I assure you."
    "I thank you for your explanation. And by darkness were you referring to the shadows within the gate or the illusion that my companion Bastara has created?"

Gahboom!
    The Drakoran's expressions are one of puzzlement and apprehension. Dathid is also looking at the airships, intruiged by their design. "Of for the love of... How many more random factions are going to be joining this battle?" "Frankly, I'm not even surprised anymore."

The Drakoran's cover their ears and wince.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2013-10-04 at 05:12 PM.

11. - Top - End - #71

*Rater takes the opportunity to cast a mass protection from holy and mass protection from positive energy effects onto the drakorans, his group, and the present members of the Alien 6*

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

12. - Top - End - #72

Quote Originally Posted by Theoboldi View Post
    Meanwhile, the demons were continuing their expansion across the inside of Tartarus, making their first encounters with the guards of the ancient prison. For those amongst the guards who could see their ethereal forms, it was as though they were suddenly swamped by a flood made of nothing more than sheer darkness, coming out of nowhere. Those who could not did not even see this.

As if appearing out of nowhere, they took form, suddenly surrouding the surprised guards by the thousands. Their appearance was uniform, strange bidep monsters, proportions not unlike gorrillas, covered head to toe in a tough, crimson chitin. With claws the size of knives, they tore into the protectors of this place, showing terrible strength and speed.
    The legions of Tartarus fights back.

Lines of whooping satyrs and giggling fauns prance and dance around the attacks of the demons,and lines of heavly armored centaurs led by horned commanders charge into the shadows without fear. Flights of harpies clad in red enameled armor fly down from above to throw daggersharp spears, and legions of armored minotaurs and worse still lurk in the back mile-long ranks.

Gahboom!
    Charnel looked up.

Nightingale, still in her cowering position, continued to cower in hope that Boffenspark didn't notice her.

The Warden said nothing.

"Yes, I would imagine you would. Boffenspark, as a friend of Celestia, you are allowed access to my domain, but leave the airship."

"I thank you for your explanation. And by darkness were you referring to the shadows within the gate or the illusion that my companion Bastara has created?"

"Bastara's. The shadows within the gate are not what they seem to be, to deffuse your concern. Achlys is mearly another sort of guard. If you do not mean ill will, she will leave you be."

The shadows within the gate pulsed oddly, like a curtain stirred up by the wind.
    Show

13. - Top - End - #73
    Bugbear in the Playground

Gahboom!
    Elsewhere, Blue chokes. "Cr-Crimson, we have a problemmmmm!"

"What is it?" he snaps, having lost his concentration and thus losing a dragon.

"Boffenspark's back."

Five seconds later, a duplicate of Crimson is on the moon, blasting everything in sight and screaming in pure, utter, frustrated rage.

Kryptojack's ear start bleeding as she collapses, too stunned from the hyperpowerful voice even to scream.

"Applejack!" Twilionnite yells, rushing to her side and dropping the sleep spell for a healing spell. Once the spell's in place, she casts it, then glares at Rater. "Be careful with that!"
    I run the Five Gems campaign, where ponies, griffons, and changlings search for five mystical gems to unlock the vault to the mighty Crown of the Griffon King.
    IC thread

OOC thread

If you like DC, Marvel, and Worm, check out Invincible, wherein Emma Barnes triggers with the Kryptonian package.
    If you enjoy Self-Inserts, Worm, and/or Mistborn, check out Preservation.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Lines of whooping satyrs and giggling fauns prance and dance around the attacks of the demons,and lines of heavly armored centaurs led by horned commanders charge into the shadows without fear. Flights of harpies clad in red enameled armor fly down from above to throw daggersharp spears, and legions of armored minotaurs and worse still lurk in the back mile-long ranks.

Charnel looked up.

Nightingale, still in her cowering position, continued to cower in hope that Boffenspark didn't notice her.

The Warden said nothing.

"Yes, I would imagine you would. Boffenspark, as a friend of Celestia, you are allowed access to my domain, but leave the airship."

"Bastara's. The shadows within the gate are not what they seem to be, to deffuse your concern. Achlys is mearly another sort of guard. If you do not mean ill will, she will leave you be."

The shadows within the gate pulsed oddly, like a curtain stirred up by the wind.
    "So that darkness is actually a being? Interesting, I always thought that things such as those existed only in the Plane of Shadow. Anyway, I think Xander's confusion was due to the fact that you asked us to lift the shadows." "That is correct." Fanrir stepped forward "So. The demons are currently fighting beyond that gate? We just walk through Achlys and then we are in Tartarus?"

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ettin in the Playground

The demons show almost no reaction to the defenders, faces like cold stone masks. Although some quickly fall, more and more appear, and whenever one is cut down, two more take his place. Then, as they notice the harpies, it gets worse. Without any apparent effort on their part, they suddenly take off into the air, floating as they strike from all angles. They chitter around like insects, working in perfect unison, like a gigantic machine of war.
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

16. - Top - End - #76

Charnel looked up.

The Warden said nothing.

*Points to Xander*
    Has killed a god
    *points to self*
    has killed a god, and is legitimately immortal.
    *Points to MM6*
    Have the Elements of Harmony
    *Points to Grizzlymon*
    Has the potential to become a God of War
    *Points to Lucemon*
    Could, if he wanted to, become a god right now
    *points back to Rwilich*
    Could summon an incredibly poerful dragon god and bind it to her will, right now in fact, Twilight, now would be a good time to do so
    *Twilich'ss horn glows. everyone present sees the brif image of five small dragons apear, before vanishing*
    Spoiler
    Show
    Twilich uses Future Fusion to send three petite dragons and two baby dragon to the grave yard. in two turns she can summon a five headed dragon.
    ((In japan, it;s called the five god Dragon, and is based on Tiamat))

I don't think we need his help.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Bugbear in the Playground

*Points to Xander*
    Has killed a god
    *points to self*
    *Points to MM6*
    *Points to Grizzlymon*
    *Points to Lucemon*
    *points back to Rwilich*
    Could summon an incredibly poerful dragon god and bind it to her will, right now in fact, Twilight, now would be a good time to do so
    *Twilich'ss horn glows. everyone present sees the brif image of five small dragons apear, before vanishing*
    Spoiler
    Show
    Twilich uses Future Fusion to send three petite dragons and two baby dragon to the grave yard. in two turns she can summon a five headed dragon.

"Surely you haven't forgotten the superpowered alien. Oh wait! You just disabled her," Twilionnite says with cold sarcasm.
    I run the Five Gems campaign, where ponies, griffons, and changlings search for five mystical gems to unlock the vault to the mighty Crown of the Griffon King.
    IC thread

OOC thread

If you like DC, Marvel, and Worm, check out Invincible, wherein Emma Barnes triggers with the Kryptonian package.
    If you enjoy Self-Inserts, Worm, and/or Mistborn, check out Preservation.

18. - Top - End - #78

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Doom View Post
    "Surely you haven't forgotten the superpowered alien. Oh wait! You just disabled her," Twilionnite says with cold sarcasm.
    In my defense, I did tell everypony to covedr there ears.
    *Casts regeneration spell on Kryptojack*
    ((Also, you posted that as I was typing))
    Last edited by Rater202; 2013-10-04 at 05:50 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

*Points to Xander*
    Has killed a god
    Xander winces. "It would be correct of me to inform you however that I will, if at all possible, not do such a deed again."

20. - Top - End - #80

"So that darkness is actually a being? Interesting, I always thought that things such as those existed only in the Plane of Shadow. Anyway, I think Xander's confusion was due to the fact that you asked us to lift the shadows." "That is correct." Fanrir stepped forward "So. The demons are currently fighting beyond that gate? We just walk through Achlys and then we are in Tartarus?"
    The great horned Warden lets out a noise that could have been a laugh.

"Indeed."

Nightingale mumbled something, but it wasn't audiable.

The demons show almost no reaction to the defenders, faces like cold stone masks. Although some quickly fall, more and more appear, and whenever one is cut down, two more take his place. Then, as they notice the harpies, it gets worse. Without any apparent effort on their part, they suddenly take off into the air, floating as they strike from all angles. They chitter around like insects, working in perfect unison, like a gigantic machine of war.
    The defenders fall back for a few moments, the ranks falling and the skirmishers retreating into comforting shadows. In due time, the battlefield was almost entirely empty of fighters.

However, a great bellowing roar to shook the chamber, causing hellbred bats and other dark, dead winged things to flutter off for safer spots.

The being that came out of the shadows greatly resembled a bipedal elephant with the face of a lion, six sets of serrated tusks dripping black poison and stony black hide seemingly fused with iron armor the same color of it's skin. The thing's single eye was bright red and narrowed, and it held a set of crude axes that dripped with white-hot iron.

"Who among you is the leader!" the massive cyclops roared out to the demon swarm. "Show me your cowardly leader, so I may strike him down!"

*Points to Xander*
    Has killed a god
    *points to self*
    *Points to MM6*
    *Points to Grizzlymon*
    *Points to Lucemon*
    *points back to Rwilich*
    Spoiler
    Show

"Ah. Well, you are wrong."
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2013-10-04 at 06:01 PM.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #81

The great horned Warden lets out a noise that could have been a laugh.

"Indeed."

Nightingale mumbled something, but it wasn't audiable.

The defenders fall back for a few moments, the ranks falling and the skirmishers retreating into comforting shadows. In due time, the battlefield was almost entirely empty of fighters.

However, a great bellowing roar to shook the chamber, causing hellbred bats and other dark, dead winged things to flutter off for safer spots.

The being that came out of the shadows greatly resembled a bipedal elephant with the face of a lion, six sets of serrated tusks dripping black poison and stony black hide seemingly fused with iron armor the same color of it's skin. The thing's single eye was bright red and narrowed, and it held a set of crude axes that dripped with white-hot iron.

"Who among you is the leader!" the massive cyclops roared out to the demon swarm. "Show me your cowardly leader, so I may strike him down!"

"Ah. Well, you are wrong."
    i would like to point out that he's kind of useless without his orbital weaponry. or his war ships. or those daleks he took apart and used to build motorized High chairs.

That, And I really don't think we want help from the guy who blew up Canterlot...

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ettin in the Playground

Stopping dead in their tracks, some of the demons moved aside, opening up a a large area before the cyclops. If they were afraid, it wasn't showing.
    A few seconds passed. Nothing seemed to be happening. But slowly, one could see a flickering in the air. It quickly increased in intensity, becoming a red, hot glow. And not a moment later, it was a gigantic ball of fire, burning as hot as the sun, twice as tall as the cyclops, and as least as intense as any hellfire. From seemingly nowhere, a voice echoed throughout the air. "Did he call me a coward? Does he not know what strategy means? Tsk Tsk. He exposed himself. How terribly stupid." With a sudden burst of speed, the ball shot towards the guardian, quicker than a shot of taht size should have been able to.
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2013-10-04 at 06:22 PM.

23. - Top - End - #83

i would like to point out that he's kind of useless without his orbital weaponry. or his war ships. or those daleks he took apart and used to build motorized High chairs.

That, And I really don't think we want help from the guy who blew up Canterlot...
    The Warden said nothing. But the silence was telling.

Stopping dead in their tracks, some of the demons moved aside, opening up a a large area before the cyclops. If they were afraid, it wasn't showing.
    A few seconds passed. Nothing seemed to be happening. But slowly, one could see a flickering in the air. It quickly increased in intensity, becoming a red, hot glow. And not a moment later, it was a gigantic ball of fire, burning as hot as the sun, twice as tall as the cyclops, and as least as intense as any hellfire. From seemingly nowhere, a voice echoed throughout the air. "Did he call me a coward? Does he not know what strategy means? Tsk Tsk. He exposed himself. How terribly stupid." With a sudden burst of speed, the ball shot towards the guardian, quicker than a shot of taht size should have been able to.
    The cyclops stood firm as the fireball came close to it, and crossed it's axes together. The two crude runecarved blocks of iron suddenly grew cold, and frost began to form in a great circle around the beast.

"I am the high forgemaster! Your flames mean nothing to me! Show yourself, if you do not believe I tell truths!"
    Show

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ettin in the Playground

The cyclops stood firm as the fireball came close to it, and crossed it's axes together. The two crude runecarved blocks of iron suddenly grew cold, and frost began to form in a great circle around the beast.

"I am the high forgemaster! Your flames mean nothing to me! Show yourself, if you do not believe I tell truths!"
    From all directions, more fireballs kept appearing, accompanied by crackling orbs of all sorts of energies. Electrical, positive and negative, dark and light, pure force, even some radiation based ones. The voice giggled, sounding more than pleased. "Ah, but I am already here. Sorry if you can't see me, but that's the price you pay for being so underdeveloped. Now, let's see how much those little runes of yours can take." In a rain of sheer power, the orbs all shot towards the cyclops, one after the other, more and more appearing.

25. - Top - End - #85

From all directions, more fireballs kept appearing, accompanied by crackling orbs of all sorts of energies. Electrical, positive and negative, dark and light, pure force, even some radiation based ones. The voice giggled, sounding more than pleased. "Ah, but I am already here. Sorry if you can't see me, but that's the price you pay for being so underdeveloped. Now, let's see how much those little runes of yours can take." In a rain of sheer power, the orbs all shot towards the cyclops, one after the other, more and more appearing.
    The cyclops let out the occasional grunt and groan as the energy balls rained down, but after the last volley it let out a nasty chuckle.

"I see. Ah, I see now."

Suddenly, the cyclops became alighted. It wasn't that he was glowing, so much as the the metallic bits of armor he wore was. A rainbow of colors glowed dimly on the beast, and faded after a few moments.

"But you do not. You expect to use energy to fight the greatest enchanter on this realm. I have forgotten more magelings that have tried to kill me then the amount that exists currently in this dank pit. I assure you, if you are to strike me down, then we are to do it by fighting."

Suddenly, a great explosion of power occurs around the cyclops; the combined power of all the energy sent in it's direction. The armor glows for just a few moments before fading.
    Show

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground

Meanwhile aboard the DERPY II
    *sighs* First of all, you're an undead abomination, and therefore your opinion is irrelevant. Secondly, my name is Professor Boffinspark; Trigger Happy is my young son.
    Ahwah
    Although, Professor Trigger Happy does have a nice ring to it. What do you think, Trigger Happy? Do you want to a professor like daddy?

*Rater takes the opportunity to cast a mass protection from holy and mass protection from positive energy effects onto the drakorans, his group, and the present members of the Alien 6*
    Aww, how cute! It thinks it can block my OFC array with a few protection spells. Silent Night tried that several times, why don't you ask him how it turned out? Oh wait, you can't. Because I destroyed him. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, we all know you defeated Silent Night. You've only been bragging about it every chance you have since it happened. And then there's the mural you had painted commemorating it, the week-long "I Defeated my Arch-Nemesis Party"...

Well, maybe I have been gloating a touch too much...

...Bofftech issuing the line of "Defeat of Silent Night" commemorative plates, the second week-long "I Defeated my Arch-Nemesis Party"...

Charnel looked up.

The Warden said nothing.
    Hmmmm, these readings seem familiar. Igor, who is this "Nightingale"?

Ook, ook ook.

Ah, that would make her Nightcore's mother then, wouldn't it. I'm going to want a chat with her, then; I think her reprobate of a daughter emptied the ship's liquor stores before she left.

Certainly, strange being I've never seen nor heard of before, I'd be happy to leave my 'airship'.
    *a large portal opens*

Spoiler: In which nopony is surprised
    Show

Luckily I always keep a giant, OFC-equipped mecha on standby for just these sorts of occurrences.

*Points to Xander*
    Has killed a god
    *points to self*
    *Points to MM6*
    *Points to Grizzlymon*
    *Points to Lucemon*
    *points back to Rwilich*
    Spoiler
    Show

Pffft, amateur. Igor, do you have the camera ready?

Ook!

Excellent! Alright then, Trigger Happy, just like daddy taught you!

Fie teh Oh Eff See!

Portals open in front of the Tartarus demon army.
    Spoiler
    Show

And big finish
    Spoiler
    Show

*sniff* My little colt's first orbital bombardment, they grow up so fast.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Show

27. - Top - End - #87

Meanwhile aboard the DERPY II
    *sighs* First of all, you're an undead abomination, and therefore your opinion is irrelevant. Secondly, my name is Professor Boffinspark; Trigger Happy is my young son.
    Ahwah
    Although, Professor Trigger Happy does have a nice ring to it. What do you think, Trigger Happy? Do you want to a professor like daddy?

Aww, how cute! It thinks it can block my OFC array with a few protection spells. Silent Night tried that several times, why don't you ask him how it turned out? Oh wait, you can't. Because I destroyed him. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, we all know you defeated Silent Night. You've only been bragging about it every chance you have since it happened. And then there's the mural you had painted commemorating it, the week-long "I Defeated my Arch-Nemesis Party"...

Well, maybe I have been gloating a touch too much...

...Bofftech issuing the line of "Defeat of Silent Night" commemorative plates, the second week-long "I Defeated my Arch-Nemesis Party"...

Ook, ook ook.

Ah, that would make her Nightcore's mother then, wouldn't it. I'm going to want a chat with her, then; I think her reprobate of a daughter emptied the ship's liquor stores before she left.

Certainly, strange being I've never seen nor heard of before, I'd be happy to leave my 'airship'.
    *a large portal opens*

Show

Luckily I always keep a giant, OFC-equipped mecha on standby for just these sorts of occurrences.

Ook!

Fie teh Oh Eff See!

Spoiler
    Show

And big finish
    Spoiler
    Show

*Seiin gthe Mecha, rater begins to develop a head ache*
    Excuse me for a moment, I need to go prevent some stupidity.
    *Rater Teleports aboared the Derpy-II. the humanoid shadow creature, who is not undead, taops the Trigger happy Professor on the shoulder*
    Yeah, I don't think that you're mech is going to fit through the gates.

by the way, I'd like to purchase one of those commemorative plates.

*Meenwhile, back at the gates, Twilich's Five-headed Dragon matirializes*
    Last edited by Rater202; 2013-10-04 at 07:23 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

*Seiin gthe Mecha, rater begins to develop a head ache*
    Excuse me for a moment, I need to go prevent some stupidity.
    *Rater Teleports aboared the Derpy-II. the humanoid shadow creature, who is not undead, taops the Trigger happy Professor on the shoulder*
    Yeah, I don't think that you're mech is going to fit through the gates.

by the way, I'd like to purchase one of those commemorative plates.

*Meenwhile, back at the gates, Twilich's Five-headed Dragon matirializes*
    *Trigger Happy looks up at the shadow creature and blows a spit bubble* Buh!

*Igor waddles up to Rater and taps him on the shoulder*
    Pardon me, sir, but if you're looking for the professor, I feel I should inform you that he is currently onboard the mecha to which you're referring, and has already bypassed the gates via his portal system.
    Also, I must ask that you step away from little Trigger Happy.

*Several dozen Pinkie Ninjas appear surrounding Rater*

My Homebrew

Show

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ettin in the Playground

The cyclops let out the occasional grunt and groan as the energy balls rained down, but after the last volley it let out a nasty chuckle.

"I see. Ah, I see now."

Suddenly, the cyclops became alighted. It wasn't that he was glowing, so much as the the metallic bits of armor he wore was. A rainbow of colors glowed dimly on the beast, and faded after a few moments.

"But you do not. You expect to use energy to fight the greatest enchanter on this realm. I have forgotten more magelings that have tried to kill me then the amount that exists currently in this dank pit. I assure you, if you are to strike me down, then we are to do it by fighting."

Suddenly, a great explosion of power occurs around the cyclops; the combined power of all the energy sent in it's direction. The armor glows for just a few moments before fading.
    In the wake of the explosion, many of the demons are felled. It cuts through them like a knife through butter, and leaves not a single trace behind as they simply dissapear into nothingness. Strangely enough, they do not seem to react to this development in the slightest. And for a few moments, silence reigns.

After a while, the voice picks up again. "Hrm. I felt that. Lucky shot, I suppose. I suppose that if I really have to cross blades with someone like you, then so it shall be." Out of nowhere, a shadow collects itself before the cyclops. It quickly takes on form, and before long, it looks exactly like the cyclops himself. From his feet to his head, to his weapons, everything is copied exactly, even though the copy is of a smaller scale, about 6 feet high. However, unlike the real thing, the swords of this creature are not covered in runes. Instead, they glow with the strong light of pure, dispelling energy. It seems unbelievably potent. "Show me what you're made of, child. I packed all of my existance into this small form, just for you. I'd be sorely dissappointed if you still didn't manage to kill me." He waits for the cyclops to make the first move.

Spoiler
    Show

And big finish
    Spoiler
    Show

Equally out of nowhere, 5 titanic creatures suddenly form in the air, emerging from the swarms of smaller demons. They dwarf the ships, fat, bloated bodies of flesh, covered on all sides with teeth and eyes. They return fire, vile acids being fired from openings all over their bodies at high velocity, all the while throwing themselves into the paths of the cannons. Amazingly enough, they almost don't seem to be hurt by the weaponry at all, taking any shots in stride as their many mouths smile in glee. The shots that make it past these behemoths are simply absorbed by the sheer mass of the other demons.
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2013-10-04 at 08:09 PM.

30. - Top - End - #90

Ook, ook ook.

*a large portal opens*

Show

Ook!

Fie teh Oh Eff See!

Spoiler
    Show

And big finish
    Spoiler
    Show

Somewhere, deep inside Boffenspark's kitchens, a unicorn looks up from her tub of icecream, frowning.

"I feel like I should be somewhere. Ehh."

The Warden looks at Boffensparks shenanigans with mild amusement, but says nothing as he suits up in a minature mecha.

Nightingale, finished with bowing, dissipates into a mist, hopefully unnoticed by all.

Charnel, however, bursts from her hidden position, flying over to the mini mecha, and growls.

In the wake of the explosion, many of the demons are felled. It cuts through them like a knife through butter, and leaves not a single trace behind as they simply dissapear into nothingness. Strangely enough, they do not seem to react to this development in the slightest. And for a few moments, silence reigns.

After a while, the voice picks up again. "Hrm. I felt that. Lucky shot, I suppose. I suppose that if I really have to cross blades with someone like you, then so it shall be." Out of nowhere, a shadow collects itself before the cyclops. It quickly takes on form, and before long, it looks exactly like the cyclops himself. From his feet to his head, to his weapons, everything is copied exactly, even though the copy is of a smaller scale, about 6 feet high. However, unlike the real thing, the swords of this creature are not covered in runes. Instead, they glow with the strong light of pure, dispelling energy. It seems unbelievably potent. "Show me what you're made of, child. I packed all of my existance into this small form, just for you. I'd be sorely dissappointed if you still didn't manage to kill me." He waits for the cyclops to make the first move.

The cyclops looks at the strange miniature of himself for a few moments, shruges, and raises his weapons up to where they were near his shoulders.

"Fair enough! Prepare yourself, demon of another pit!"

The cyclops suddenly rushed forward, his axes flashing colors of varying elemental potancy and his tusks poison causing the ground to bubble as it made contact with it. Even as far undergound the pit was, each thunderus step made the earth shake, pebbles bouncing a foot in the air before the beast was in range of the lead demon.
    Show