New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: You! (A Picture/Media Thread) 33: The old you is dead, long live the you!

I made an avatar based on a pic I took a night or two ago for the sheer fact that summer is just around the corner and I need to retreat to dark corners in terms to stay alive during this disgusting season.

So here's the pic:
    Spoiler: darkieblarkie
    Show
    nothing to see here

it's so much fun to upload pics on photobucket when my connection is so slow speedtest.net won't even load properly.
    Last edited by FinnLassie; 2016-10-06 at 08:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: You! (A Picture/Media Thread) 33: The old you is dead, long live the you!

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    I made an avatar based on a pic I took a night or two ago for the sheer fact that summer is just around the corner and I need to retreat to dark corners in terms to stay alive during this disgusting season.

So here's the pic:
    Spoiler: darkieblarkie
    Show

it's so much fun to upload pics on photobucket when my connection is so slow speedtest.net won't even load properly.
    Fun fact: When I first saw your new avatar on the previous page, I first wondered "who is his new person who's removing the quote tags from Finn's posts?". Then I saw your username.
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

3. - Top - End - #33
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

You're very welcome.
    Spoiler: Finnish text with translation
    Show
    Kylläpä sinä olet semmoinen höpönpöppiäinen! Pitäisikö sinun käydä luonani yökylässä?
    TRANSLATION: Oh you're one lil silly willy, aren't ya! Should I have you for a sleepover some time?

And yeah I'm making up nonsense sentences just to bother you with umlauts

Totally did not get spooked out by those eyes, mate.

Yay for Totoro.
    Ha ha, it´s my Crazy EyesTM . I am unable to be serious in a photo

Yay!!

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Watch out Totoro, it's a madmangiant behind you!

(So tempted to add a "plushie" tag.)

But yeah, Myazaki is awesome, and no, I think this one is new.

Öte töte knäckebröte.
    Mwa hahaha, i took Totoro by suprise, i can hug him all i want!!

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish_Paladin View Post
    Mwa hahaha, i took Totoro by suprise, i can hug him all i want!!
    Do that! And then post pictures of it!

Show

5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground

Me with pixelated flower pots in the background.

Spoiler
    Show

Also, we need more poster variety
    Last edited by FinnLassie; 2016-05-22 at 12:23 PM. Reason: I can't spell
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

Ahhhhh, FinnLassie, you have such pretty hair :hearteyes:

"This is why it hurts the way it hurts.
    You have too many words in your head.
    There are too many ways to describe the way you feel.
    You will never have the luxury of a dull ache.
    You must suffer through the intricacy of feeling too much"

— Iain S. Thomas

7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Ahhhhh, FinnLassie, you have such pretty hair :hearteyes:

s-senpai noticed me...

Thanks! It's way too short right now, though, and I like cropping pics so that it makes the illusion that it's longer...
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

8. - Top - End - #38
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Pretty hair that makes me nostalgic for the 90s of my youth. Mostly because it reminds me of the consistency of my babysitter's hair, which fascinated me because I couldn't figure out if it was naturally like that as a blonde thing or if she did something to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

Me with pixelated flower pots in the background.

Spoiler
    Show
    I don't think that counts as background, seeing how they're overlaid on top of you!

Also, such an intense stare. It's magnetic, and vaguely unsettling!

I like the slight ruffleness of your hair, though.

Also, we need more poster variety
    I think I can agree with this.
    Now whar be Ovis?!

s-senpai noticed me...

Thanks! It's way too short right now, though, and I like cropping pics so that it makes the illusion that it's longer...
    Short?

I mean, sure, boy perspectives on me, but I can't say it helped rocking those foundations when mum cut her hair short many years ago (I and little brother tend to outgrow hers) and then stuck with it. Now every hair which reaches ones shoulders is long, and everything beyond that is long long...

Show

10. - Top - End - #40
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Been a good long while since I posted anything here, so go ahead and have a hoard of pics from the last year or so:

Spoiler: Kilted Up
    Show

Spoiler: Paris
    Show

Spoiler: Iceland
    Show

Spoiler: White Tie
    Show

Spoiler: Most recent (2nd one in)
    Show

Was tempted to throw more in there, but it seems silly.
    Also, the preview is showing them all as huge, I hope that isn't the case, if it is and it bothers people- let me know what to do?
    Punting, champagne and suits. Ah, the joys of being a Squashman and Anglo-Saxophonist.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground

s-senpai noticed me...

Ah, well, its not much shorter than mine by the looks of it
    (This is seriously the only one I can compare length of hair with - COSPLAY)
    Spoiler
    Show

— Iain S. Thomas

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Stadge View Post
    Been a good long while since I posted anything here, so go ahead and have a hoard of pics from the last year or so:

Spoiler: Kilted Up
    Show

Spoiler: Paris
    Show

Spoiler: Iceland
    Show

Spoiler: White Tie
    Show

Spoiler: Most recent (2nd one in)
    Show

Was tempted to throw more in there, but it seems silly.
    Also, the preview is showing them all as huge, I hope that isn't the case, if it is and it bothers people- let me know what to do?
    That's a lovely kilt and purse you've found yourself, there. And some pretty cool locations too, to boot!

And I'm not seeing them as particularly huge, but my screen has a pretty high resolution, so that could be it. I know that the forum automatically adjust the display sizes to fit the screen size (to a limit), so no picture should be too large to be viewable by anyone...

Spoiler
    Show
    Ooo, that's a really good costume! And it suits you really well, too!

Show

13. - Top - End - #43
    Troll in the Playground

Now whar be Ovis?!
    Ovis be enjoying traveling alone through airports. Ovis has not had this glorious experience before. Pictures of said Ovine are, majorly, held in the hands of a certain lunar feline who is a very dominant and interesting personality who enjoys defacing faces. It was fun. Possibility of a photodump happening here this week is high, but until then, I will make do with a brief tease.
    Spoiler: Das Ship
    Show

Hehe. I did this to Knee too.

Spoiler: Nesting Sheep
    Show

This is the back of my head, the foot of a friend, and the terrifying paws of MoonCat. It is also a window from the world of Scooby Doo.

Spoiler: This is more fun than just having seperate spoilers and being able to pick which image you actually wanna lookey
    Show
    This is me posing with the apperently famous troll of seattlelandia. Why is he a troll? Why is he under a bridge? Why does he tolerate sheep and ewes climbing on him? Such questions will never be answered.

Other pictures will likely be put up by the Moon in due time, and I have repeatedly given her permission to do whatevz when it comes to putting them up. She has the discretion of a discretionary beast, whereas I have my own.

I mean, sure, boy perspectives on me, but I can't say it helped rocking those foundations when mum cut her hair short many years ago (I and little brother tend to outgrow hers) and then stuck with it. Now every hair which reaches ones shoulders is long, and everything beyond that is long long...
    This is also my standard. I call my own hair long, but it nay reaches my shoulders. Though, having attended schools with hair length restrictions may have influenced my perspective.
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2016-05-23 at 03:23 PM.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Ovis be enjoying traveling alone through airports. Ovis has not had this glorious experience before.
    Welcome to the club! Done that a lot, I have.

Pictures of said Ovine are, majorly, held in the hands of a certain lunar feline who is a very dominant and interesting personality who enjoys defacing faces. It was fun. Possibility of a photodump happening here this week is high, but until then, I will make do with a brief tease.
    Yay for pictures! Yay for fun! !!And Fun!!

Spoiler: Das Ship
    Show

Hehe. I did this to Knee too.
    Ahh, good times!
    *reminisces*

Spoiler: Nesting Sheep
    Show

This is the back of my head, the foot of a friend, and the terrifying paws of MoonCat. It is also a window from the world of Scooby Doo.
    Those terrifying paws, they are plotting!

Spoiler: This is more fun than just having seperate spoilers and being able to pick which image you actually wanna lookey
    Show
    This is me posing with the apperently famous troll of seattlelandia. Why is he a troll? Why is he under a bridge? Why does he tolerate sheep and ewes climbing on him? Such questions will never be answered.
    Other pictures will likely be put up by the Moon in due time, and I have repeatedly given her permission to do whatevz when it comes to putting them up. She has the discretion of a discretionary beast, whereas I have my own.
    Yay, look who finally makes his face shown!

And given the rather stony complexion of that troll, I assume he got a little bit too much sun on him. Perhaps he sought shelter under the bridge in sheer desperation as sunrise caugh him by surprise, unable to get back to his cave in time...

This is also my standard. I call my own hair long, but it nay reaches my shoulders. Though, having attended schools with hair length restrictions may have influenced my perspective.
    Well, I'm glad I've at least avoided those restrictions, even though I probably would have stayed within them during most of my school years...

Well, a promise is a promise, so wet hair it is...

Spoiler
    Show
    So, wet hair. You asked for it, you get it. And I'm shirtless for obvious reasons, and unshaved because if I shaved before this picture, my hair would dry up from being wet to merely being damp.

I always comb my hair as soon as I turn off the water to get the worst of the water out of it. Since I'm not quite willing to create an artificial river between the showers and my room, I'm sorry to say you're not going to get the naturally post-shower-hanging wet hair.

My hair post initial toweling in all its messy glory:

After getting my face shaved and finally putting on a shirt, my hair took on a bit more of a controlled look, now existing in the wonderful sweet spot of combability between hanging like stripes and poofing out everywhere.

Also, this photo was technically a failure, because of how half of my hair got cropped out of it, but I absolutely love the face I'm pulling, so I'll keep it anyway.

Of course, everything in there is obsolete anyway, because I cut my hair a week ago, but consider it a relic, if you may.
    Last edited by Teddy; 2016-05-24 at 02:00 AM.

Show

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

Seeing all your pretty mugs is making me want to take a selfie for once! Maybe tomorrow if I feel more attractive.

Also I'm slightly envious of your shade of hair, Finn. I miss the days when I was blonder...
    This avatar by Phase.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by randman22222 View Post
    Seeing all your pretty mugs is making me want to take a selfie for once! Maybe tomorrow if I feel more attractive.

Also I'm slightly envious of your shade of hair, Finn. I miss the days when I was blonder...

What-a-happen-a to your hair?! Lack of sun...?

My hair seems to get more and more red the older I get, but it still kind of remains blonde. My other sister basically has red hair nowadays... WE'RE BECOMING OUR MOTHER
    Last edited by FinnLassie; 2016-05-24 at 02:51 AM.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

What-a-happen-a to your hair?! Lack of sun...?

My hair seems to get more and more red the older I get, but it still kind of remains blonde. My other sister basically has red hair nowadays... WE'RE BECOMING OUR MOTHER
    Yeah basically. I blame my job...

So here's a fun one. Ginger is the colour of strawberry blonde hair, and strawberries are the colour of ginger hair. Don't much understand how that happened.
    This avatar by Phase.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'll be going to Phoenix Comic Con in a couple weeks, and I've managed to put together a decent cosplay attempt so far. Still might need a bit of work though.

Spoiler
    Show

Had a couple of black T-thirts from the gas station I worked at before my current job, so I hacked one up to make the robe/vest thing.
    Last edited by Dire Moose; 2016-05-25 at 03:41 AM.
    LGBTitp

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

*slams fist on table rythmically*
    Randy Selfies. Randy Selfies. Randy Selfies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Moose View Post
    I'll be going to Phoenix Comic Con in a couple weeks, and I've managed to put together a decent cosplay attempt so far. Still might need a bit of work though.

Spoiler
    Show

Had a couple of black T-thirts from the gas station I worked at before my current job, so I hacked one up to make the robe/vest thing.
    That's all stuff from your closet?
    Very impressive.

— Iain S. Thomas

20. - Top - End - #50
    Troll in the Playground

*slams fist on table rythmically*
    Randy Selfies. Randy Selfies. Randy Selfies.
    Oh man I skyped with him just like recently I should've screenshotted him so hard that it hurts. He had a very thoughtful pose that skype decided to freeze on.

RANDYMAN SELFIES, SELFIES, SELFIES
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

21. - Top - End - #51
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Ooo, the force is strong in this one!

Show

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

I took a self-directed photograph as I left the flat.

Spoiler: Hi guys.
    Show
    This avatar by Phase.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

Show
    This is almost the angle I'm used to looking at you.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

Show
    That moment of pride when ur very distant friend is a hottie
    I mean, I have you on facebook but selfies on request are still A+

— Iain S. Thomas

25. - Top - End - #55
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Simply... Wonderful.

Spoiler
    Show

Well, you've got the quintessential part down pat, though I think I understand the origin of the username better now.

Have fun!

Show
    So Scottish, I want some scotch just looking. Hooray for peer pressure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

26. - Top - End - #56
    Troll in the Playground

Randman isn't even Scottish...

I have to say though, a couple of peeps mistook us for siblings. Fair hair and fair skin apparently equals relatives in Scotland I guess?
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

That moment of pride when ur very distant friend is a hottie
    I mean, I have you on facebook but selfies on request are still A+
    But if you're a hottie and you're saying I'm a hottie, then... uwu

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    So Scottish, I want some scotch just looking. Hooray for peer pressure.
    So my visage makes you want to drink? You have a way with words, Coid. Also yeah I'm not Scottish, like Finn said.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I done heard that you weren't round here no more. I'm glad that isn't the case.
    Last edited by randman22222; 2016-05-26 at 04:13 PM.
    This avatar by Phase.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

Show
    I like your beard-stubble, it gives your face a nice frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's Kneebs! It's Kneebs! Hi Kneebs! Look, there are Ovis pictures!
    *jumps up and down*

And who are these little cuties? I don't think I've seen any of them before?

Also, now I finally get to use the animals tag in my index. Yay!

EDIT:
    Wait, I already used it once? Right, Superdark was inflicted by a chronic case of cat, and there was nothing we could do.
    Last edited by Teddy; 2016-05-26 at 07:41 PM.

Show

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ettin in the Playground

Also, now I finally get to use the animals tag in my index. Yay!

EDIT:
    Wait, I already used it once? Right, Superdark was inflicted by a chronic case of cat, and there was nothing we could do.
    Only once? Weren't we invaded by sheep earlier? And more cats. And dolFinns! Animals everywhere.