New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Soul Society (Home of Shinigami) [BleachitP]

Somewhere in the Rokun districts, close to where ruin and destruction was brought yet again, close to where hundreds of people passed in an instant mere minutes ago, a lonely child, a girl, whimpers and cries as a woman picks her up, "It, it was the shinigami's fault, wasn't it?"

Later that evening, somewhere else, a teenage boy swathes his hand through a fallen plank as he cannot find his loved ones, an old man touches his shoulder, a man who can hardly see and who has next to no teeth left in his mouth, "Don't be mad at the Shinigami for this war they've brought upon us," he says, "I mean, it's not like they realise what losses are truly caused."

And in the night, somewhere in the Rokungai, a family, so very unimportant that nobody ever notices that they are gone, suddenly vanish, not even their neighbours truly realise that they are gone, and the men and women on the other side, those withinn the walls of the Seireitei, they will never even know the family existed in the first place.

On a balcony, leaned against its carefully crafted wooden edge, stood Aiko, she had seen the battle against the Hollow from a distance, she had thought about releasing, she was glad she didn't, she needed the sleep. The stars were brighter than normal.

She turned arround and walked back inside, undressing as she went, clothes sloppily thrown on chairs and on the floor, she'd fold the Hakama in the morning. Carefully, she washed herself in some water left on a table, letting the cool fluid run down her tired face, letting it drop off of her eyebrows and chinn as she untied the braid, letting her hair fall free before she picked up a towel and wiped the last of the water from her cheeks. She slid down between her silken sheets and closed her eyes, allone in her quarters, she had been allone for such a long time, and allone enough for none to have noticed something she did when tired. Something she did on days like this.

It started as a slight choke, nothing else, a grumpy sound, a quick gasp for air, and then it rose, higher and stronger, more violent, she almost shook for a while. She coughed into a small silk handkerchief, a handfull of small droplets of blood together with some salliva on the previously pristine surface. She did not cough more tonight, it had been long since she had used her sword in this manner, long since she had been this worried all day long, she was tired, there usually was not more than one or two small droplets of blood on the handkerchief, not this much.

She fell asleep, glad to know that noone knew, glad to know that noone would worry for her, much like her sword, she took in what others worried for, but unlike the sword, she never let people worry for herself.
    I'll top the bill, I'll earn the kill, I have to find the will to carry on, with the show, with the show.

(thanks Prime for awesum avatar, and thank you to all of the original BleachItP cast, it was great RP'ing with you)

2. - Top - End - #512
    Ogre in the Playground

He finds Daisuke looking at the state of his two swords.

Shinken has manifested into a young woman.

They're both looking at the state of Mercy and Justice.

Disaprovingly.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

3. - Top - End - #513
    Barbarian in the Playground

Kambei sighs. "It was necessary. You'll have me as a captain, not my zanpakutou." He seems sad. "If I had more options, Commander-General, I would have taken them."
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a...

Neutral Good Human Cleric (2nd level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 19
    Charisma- 17

Jarlaxle and Auradin avatars by Teutonic Knight

4. - Top - End - #514
    Ettin in the Playground

Night in the soul society.

A garganta opens in the eastern district of soul society, and out steps a hunched old man, wearing a white vest. Von Geister.

With eyes closed, he initiates pesquisa. How lucky to have that gate battered down to bits still.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

5. - Top - End - #515

Kambei twitches. He feels a strange spiritual pressure. "What?" He asks. He looks down at his shattered swords, then shunpoes away to find the pressure.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a...

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 19
    Charisma- 17

6. - Top - End - #516
    Ettin in the Playground

How lucky that Mia is not trapped inside sekkisekki or however you spell that, Ersch locates her reiatsu.

"Found it."

With this, old man nightmare begins calmly walking up to the destroyed eastern gates.
    Last edited by Draken; 2009-06-23 at 09:29 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

7. - Top - End - #517

Kambei appears before him. "Stop, arrancar."
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a...

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 19
    Charisma- 17

8. - Top - End - #518
    Ettin in the Playground

In a locked room somewhere inside the 8th Division compound, Kiljaeran sat in a rough attempt at a meditative position. He was unsuccessfully trying to calm his mind, without much idea on how to go about it. Nothing seemed to be working; The room was filled with scented candles and windchimes, along with some supposedly soothing artwork which seemed to have no effect. He'd even used a binding Kido to block any sense of the outside world from intruding.

To make things even worse, for the last few minutes he'd had the nagging sense that he was supposed to be somewhere else. He knew that it was probably just his imagination, but the feeling of missing some important, destined showdown was very distracting. Dismissing the thought from his mind once more, he concentrated on the task at hand. After all, being in mental turmoil could make him miss something crucial in some future attack...

9. - Top - End - #519

((I have to just say this: that was delicious, dude.))
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a...

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 19
    Charisma- 17

10. - Top - End - #520
    Ettin in the Playground

(It was as put above, delicious)

"Not who I expected, but does not change that I don't have the time for this now."

Erscheinung continues his pace, and suddenly, when he arrives near Kambei, the floor moves the ex-captain aside for the old man to pass.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

11. - Top - End - #521
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Earlier that day, Satoshi had seen to the sword of the Arrancar Mia being placed in one of the most secure vaults in the 12th Division. Perhaps later it could be studied, but for the time being, it was locked inside a couple feet of metal and stone, a whole slew of kido woven into the room. Not only did these kido prevent the sword being taken, and track those who tried to take it...it masked the signature of the sword, making it virtually impossible to detect.

Satoshi himself had gone to bed. He stirred in bed, almost waking...

Before turning over, snoring lightly. This room had nice insulation, keeping reiatsu from the outside from easily leaking it. It was insulated for sound, too. Not soundproof, but certainly enough to keep day to day sounds out.

It's not like the Cuarta Espada would come rampaging through Soul Society looking for Mia, his Fraccion.

That was crazy talk.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

12. - Top - End - #522
    Ogre in the Playground

A Hell Butterfly flits through the Senkai Gate, quickly moving to Captain Girikio.

Spoiler
    Show
    "Captain, this is Siegfried. Noted a large spiritual pressure today, but it disappeared before I could reach it, leaving only four new corpses. Also noted several Captains briefly visiting the mortal world. If it's within my clearance, I'd like to know what they were there for. No further information. Hope things are going well over there."
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #523
    Firbolg in the Playground

Giriko looks at the butterfly, sighing slightly forming one of his own

Spoiler
    Show
    No idea who they were. Find out if you can. Be on the look out for an on the run Vice Captain. Do not execute, bring back to Soul Society. He has defected and is to be considered an enemy to Soul Society.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

14. - Top - End - #524
    Ettin in the Playground

Mia snapped awake, an excited grin on her face. She could guess she was being watched, but she looked around to see if anyone was on duty in person. "It'll be different this time."

She couldn't sense her zanpaktou... But then, she might not have to. If the wards were only against being detected or attacked, it wasn't likely that they would stop a cero from within. She wouldn't try to fire yet, though. Not until she was at her Father's side.

15. - Top - End - #525

Kambei hops into the air, and draws both Mercy and Justice. The blades hold together perfectly.

"Face me, espada." Kambei almost snarls. A blue shield appears under him, and he floats on that, Justice in his left hand pointed straight at the arrancar. "Face me or be called coward. Coward and dog."
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a...

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 19
    Charisma- 17

16. - Top - End - #526
    Orc in the Playground

Back in 4th division, the nameless 11th squad member Nukari nearly beat to death wakes. He looks around hysterically, looking for someone... Then yells. Loudly. "S-SOMEONE! L-LIEUTENANT NUKARI!... ANYONE!..." He struggles out of bed, frantically searching.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

17. - Top - End - #527
    Ettin in the Playground

Erscheinung stops.

"This night I have more important matters to tend to, more important than dealing with something as insignificant as yourself."

And resumes his stride, seemingly towards the 12th division area.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

18. - Top - End - #528

Kambei's eyes narrow. "Mercy. Preserve."

Instantly, Erscheinung is surrounded by huge midnight blue shields. They slowly begin to close on him.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a...

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 19
    Charisma- 17

19. - Top - End - #529
    Ettin in the Playground

"..."

Erscheinung turns a glare towards Kambei that carries so much hatred and spite with it, that this gaze alone could take away the breath of a lower warrior.

Luckly, such an effect is not carried.

Unluckly, such an effect happens anyway, as Erscheinung uses his telekinesis to force the very air to choke him and punch the oxigen out of his lungs.
    Last edited by Draken; 2009-06-23 at 10:21 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

20. - Top - End - #530

Kambei feels the air drawn from his lungs.

And reacts. Instinctively.

"SMITE." He roars with what breath he has left. He leaps forward, and swings Justice with blinding speed at the arrancar's head.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a...

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 19
    Charisma- 17

21. - Top - End - #531
    Orc in the Playground

"Might you be in need of some assistance..." Nukari pulls out of the darkness, and oddly enough, he's surrounded by a bunch of residents of rukongai, with various tools and odds and ends for weapons. Nukari's now wearing a long, black cloak. And it looks like he's cut his mane of hair. Himself. "...whatever your name is. I don't really care. All I know is this guy is an Espada. And I have full intention to, well, you know how it goes."

((I would just like to say, no, Nukari has not went Vizard. Or any variation thereof. He's still Nukari.))
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2009-06-23 at 10:28 PM.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

22. - Top - End - #532
    Ettin in the Playground

The choking ends as a floating wall of reishi manifests in front of the attack.

"Espada cuatro, to be specific. And like I said before. I have no time for this.

None. At. All.

Cover your eyes, and cover your ears. Haunt, Pesadelo."

The spiritual pressure dies a bit, as the old man is enveloped in heavy fog, and suddenly the atrocious form of the released Erscheinung hover there.

"So little time. I cannot let my dear Mia spend another minute in whatever cell you stuck her."

The dire creature appears to dim a bit, and then it starts to fly above the winding streets and stairs of the Sereitei. Heading with much greater haste, now obviously towards the place Mia was trapped in.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

23. - Top - End - #533

Bankai.
    Justice tempered only by Mercy. Mercy tempered only by Justice.

Huge midnight blue wings erupt from Kambei's back, and his true zanpakutou, the incredibly long Nameless, was held in his hand. His eyes were pitch black, and he was obviously angry. With a single flap of his wings, he was lifted into the air, and another flap sent him straight toward the arrancar.

"Stop. Running."
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a...

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 19
    Charisma- 17

24. - Top - End - #534
    Orc in the Playground

Kiyeshi watches from a roof top hmmn wonder what he is up to. unmoving except for his eyes

25. - Top - End - #535
    Orc in the Playground

"Well. This complicates things. Hey, guys, you get to come in use. Bankai." Nukari pulls out Kuroi Ookami, immediately entering Bankai. He turns to the mob and grins. They look at him fearfully...

---

Back in the 4th, the 11th Division member is still hobbling around, screaming his head off.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

26. - Top - End - #536
    Bugbear in the Playground

Ko bit his lip, hiding his reiatsu well as he watched from above. "Damnit, always have to go in with guns blazing..." The boy didn't make any motion to assist the Cuarta, but one never knows with Ko.
    Half-elves are like slinkies.
    They're not really good for anything,
    but you can't help laughing when they fall down the stairs.

27. - Top - End - #537
    Ettin in the Playground

What is it that you fear?

Erscheinung would release that line if he weren't in a hurry. Because Velo del Miedo is activated then and there.

Closer, can't have some low class captain stop him now.

(Ko is Ersch's shadow. I mean, he didn't even warn anyone that he was even leaving Las Noches. )
    Last edited by Draken; 2009-06-23 at 10:47 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

28. - Top - End - #538
    Firbolg in the Playground

Giriko smiles, the peaceful Espada was back. As was the other....he wasn't to worried. With a few shunpo's he was at the side of Ko, smiling

"Why bother comming back if you don't want to fight. You might get noticed by people who arn't as kind hearted as me."
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

29. - Top - End - #539

Kambei instantly stops. A vision appears before him. The vision is of a captain class shinigami with dual zanpakutou on his back, and a white hollow mask on his face with no mouth.

"No." Kambei snarls. "It wasn't my fault." He swings The Nameless, calling upon one of his shikai's powers.

The image disappears in a burst of blue flame, and he continues on to the arrancar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a...

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 11
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 19
    Charisma- 17

30. - Top - End - #540
    Ettin in the Playground

Escheinung contracts the fog, stretching four monstrous skeletal wings and revealing a mass of long tentacles covered in drooling mouths, frantic eyes and vicious thorns.

"Enough."

And there he stops.

"This one time. I intended to come to this place and take back my daugther, no harm done to you death tyrants, no damage done to your precious homes and none of your little slaves sent back to the mortal world.

I will give you one final chance to take the proposition. Measure your options. One prisoner or one thousand of lives."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing