New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] HALO 179: Under New MAGnagement!

Magtok's Office

Suddenly a strange rift from another location is opened here. It's obviously originating from the special teleportation device Shoyler was supplied when Magtok ordered him to go and free the many slaves in Skyside. As the portal opens wide, Magtok might suddenly feel extremely uncomfortable. (That is, if Magtok's even in the room.) That second, two scantily clad slave females will plop into the room from the portal, not knowing where the hell they are! The bewildered slaves don't have more than a second to gaze about before another pair falls out of the portal. Why, every second more and more slaves pile into the small room, unable to do anything but crash into eachother or let out yelps as others drop atop of them! In less than a minute, eighty-three scantily clad slaves will be dropped into Magtok's office, absolutely filling the cramped space. So, unfortunately Magtok might end up absolutely covered in half-naked women between the ages of 13 and 25, all groaning about and yelling confusedly. To top it all off, Shoyler walks through the portal, closing it behind him as he falls onto the pile of people, his back almost pressed against the ceiling. Now, the entire... mob of slaves is groaning and pushing and trying to wiggle away.

How awkward.
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2014-04-15 at 12:23 AM.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    [Outside Kitchen]

Soteira stays like that for a minute or two, then stands up. Somehow she's effortlessly holding Carrie in her arms, which just isn't fair. You need to rest, Carrie. Let's go to bed.
    Carrie nods, mumbling something in her ear about getting her hands bandaged up too. She nestles against her girlfriend, weakly kisses her cheek, and closes her eyes.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

3. - Top - End - #213
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Bedroom]

The winged goddess puts Carrie in bed, then carefully removes the mitts and bandages her hands while happily humming. Then it's time for cuddles until sleep. Oh, and she also whispers a confession that she's worried about meeting the Guides tomorrow.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    [Bedroom]

The winged goddess puts Carrie in bed, then carefully removes the mitts and bandages her hands while happily humming. Then it's time for cuddles until sleep. Oh, and she also whispers a confession that she's worried about meeting the Guides tomorrow.
    Carrie nuzzles her sleepily, mumbling something about helping her with that as she curls up into her arms, realizing that hell, maybe she was as adorable as that once.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

5. - Top - End - #215
    Titan in the Playground

HALO Entrance

A young woman with damp, dark grey hair, the same color as a thundercloud, and eyes of a similar shade, appears at the Entrance to HALO. She is wearing a sensible, calf-length grey skirt, and a blouse of a slightly lighter shade of grey. She looks around, a little surprised at where she is, but says to the hall in general, "Hello? Is anyone here?"

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    HALO Entrance

A young woman with damp, dark grey hair, the same color as a thundercloud, and eyes of a similar shade, appears at the Entrance to HALO. She is wearing a sensible, calf-length grey skirt, and a blouse of a slightly lighter shade of grey. She looks around, a little surprised at where she is, but says to the hall in general, "Hello? Is anyone here?"
    A rather scrawny, pale young woman approaches in an electric wheelchair; her black hair is long and messy, hiding one of her dark-ringed amber eyes. Her hands are bandaged, the fingertips stained faint pink; black, vulturine wings are folded against her back. Looking the fairly grey-toned woman, she gives a weak smile.
    Hi there. Her voice sounds pretty hoarse.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

7. - Top - End - #217
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    A rather scrawny, pale young woman approaches in an electric wheelchair; her black hair is long and messy, hiding one of her dark-ringed amber eyes. Her hands are bandaged, the fingertips stained faint pink; black, vulturine wings are folded against her back. Looking the fairly grey-toned woman, she gives a weak smile.
    Hi there. Her voice sounds pretty hoarse.
    The young woman smiles and says, "Hi! Are you okay?" She then pauses and thinks, before saying, "Is it okay for me to ask that?"

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground

Carrie nods. I'm okay, I just... I'm a little weak, and I kind of got carpetburn yesterday crawling around instead of being smart and finding a wheelchair. She rolls her eyes in self-derision. So, what's your name? I'm Carrie.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

9. - Top - End - #219
    Titan in the Playground

Eira, for that is her name, smiles and says, "Nice to meet you, Carrie. I'm Eira, the goddess of Nice Weather...Though some people seem to think light rain and snow are miserable...I don't know why, though..."

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]
    Carrie blinks. Oh... well, uh, nice to meet you. I used to be a goddess of death, but that recently became my girlfriend's job. Want me to show you around? She wonders if perhaps this may be one of the better places for a deity of miserable weather to hang out, given that it's safely underwater.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

[Entrance]
    Carrie blinks. Oh... well, uh, nice to meet you. I used to be a goddess of death, but that recently became my girlfriend's job. Want me to show you around? She wonders if perhaps this may be one of the better places for a deity of miserable weather to hang out, given that it's safely underwater.
    Eira smiles excitedly and says, "There are other goddess here? Can we meet them?"

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ogre in the Playground

Eira smiles excitedly and says, "There are other goddess here? Can we meet them?"
    She giggles a little. Well, there's Angela, she's a goddess of love... my girlfriend was sort of her assassin sister before she picked up the death goddess job. Oh, and Civvy, goddess of hope, she's usually the one to greet new people.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

She giggles a little. Well, there's Angela, she's a goddess of love... my girlfriend was sort of her assassin sister before she picked up the death goddess job. Oh, and Civvy, goddess of hope, she's usually the one to greet new people.
    Eira nods, thinks for a moment, and then says brightly, "Hmm...I don't know any of these people...Why don't you decide?"

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ogre in the Playground

Carrie shrugs. Well, we may meet one of them while I show you around, so shall we start the tour?
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

Carrie shrugs. Well, we may meet one of them while I show you around, so shall we start the tour?
    Eira nods happily and says, "Sure! I'll follow you. What is this place, anyways?"

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ogre in the Playground

Eira nods happily and says, "Sure! I'll follow you. What is this place, anyways?"
    This is HALO, the Heroic and Anti-Lawbreaking Organization. I think we're actually merging with WATCHTOWER soon, but I don't really know.

And thus begins the tour!
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

17. - Top - End - #227
    Titan in the Playground

This is HALO, the Heroic and Anti-Lawbreaking Organization. I think we're actually merging with WATCHTOWER soon, but I don't really know.

And thus begins the tour!
    And thus begins the tour. I wonder if anyone else is going to show up.

18. - Top - End - #228

Soteira is still asleep in Carrie's bed.

The new and improved Kyne can come across the tour group. She'll be free for Ark's character once that conversation with Civvy is done, since I think it's important.

Tobias is available for anyone to talk to at any time. He's a pretty good source of fatherly advice. The tour may pass by the portal to his Glade in the dorm wing.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground

Carrie sees the new, as-seen-on-TV Kyne and waves weakly, electric wheelchair whirring as she rolls down the halls with the new arrival in tow.
    Hi hon! She croaks, smiling despite her general state of not feeling well. Looking over at Eira, she giggles softly. That's my girlfriend Kyne. She's... a handful.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

Carrie sees the new, as-seen-on-TV Kyne and waves weakly, electric wheelchair whirring as she rolls down the halls with the new arrival in tow.
    Hi hon! She croaks, smiling despite her general state of not feeling well. Looking over at Eira, she giggles softly. That's my girlfriend Kyne. She's... a handful.
    Eira waves to Kyne and says, "Hi! Nice to meet you, Kyne! I'm Eira!"

21. - Top - End - #231
    Bugbear in the Playground

The woman stands at attention, and informs Civvy:
    "I, Shantelle Swartzveld, wiah to pledge myself inservice of Kynegetis!"
    well, proclaims is more correct.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

22. - Top - End - #232

Kynegetis. The Huntress. She nods to Eira and gives her a thorough, appraising look. Then she returns Carrie's smile. How are you feeling?

For being a slender young woman under the age of 21, Kyne cuts an imposing figure. From her black stiletto boots to her slitted fox eyes, including the toned muscles and dragonhide armor in between, everything about her screams DANGER. She walks like the queen of the tigers patrolling her jungle and her divine aura gives the impression of a professional killer. She wears a red cat collar around her neck, with a silver crescent moon for a tag. It doesn't say BAMF, but it might as well. Carrie may notice a few differences from the last time she saw her. The big one is makeup. The old Kyne never wore any at all, but this one has black lipstick and just a little bit of fiery eyeshadow to accentuate her orange irises. The other differences are more subtle and may take Carrie longer to figure out. By which I mean I haven't thought them all up yet.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ogre in the Playground

[Tour]
    Carrie looks her girlfriend up and down, blushing a little; Kyne's increased Stabby Lady Hotness not only surprises her, it flusters her a little.
    I-I'm okay, still not really up to walking and all, but I'll be fine as long as I don't do stupid stuff like last night, though.

She glances at Eira, already nervously toying with her hair. On one hand, she doesn't exactly want to neglect her tour guest. On the other hand, hot girlfriend.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

24. - Top - End - #234

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    The woman stands at attention, and informs Civvy:
    "I, Shantelle Swartzveld, wiah to pledge myself inservice of Kynegetis!"
    well, proclaims is more correct.
    ". . . Uhhhh. Well, it's very nice to meet you! We can certainly try to find her. Thisaway!" Civvy says, heading off in some direction, hoping to find Kyne, hopefully without Carrie, as Civvy really would have to interrupt that.

"How did you hear about Kyne, if you don't mind me asking? And after that, why did you choose to follow her?" Civvy asks as they walk, highly curious.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    ". . . Uhhhh. Well, it's very nice to meet you! We can certainly try to find her. Thisaway!" Civvy says, heading off in some direction, hoping to find Kyne, hopefully without Carrie, as Civvy really would have to interrupt that.

"How did you hear about Kyne, if you don't mind me asking? And after that, why did you choose to follow her?" Civvy asks as they walk, highly curious.
    "Through various sources around the Nexus. i am a soldier withouta cause or amaster,a warrior without purpose. what better purpose for one such as myself than to loyally serve a goddess of death?"
    she replies as they search.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

26. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground

[Tour]
    Carrie looks her girlfriend up and down, blushing a little; Kyne's increased Stabby Lady Hotness not only surprises her, it flusters her a little.
    I-I'm okay, still not really up to walking and all, but I'll be fine as long as I don't do stupid stuff like last night, though.

She glances at Eira, already nervously toying with her hair. On one hand, she doesn't exactly want to neglect her tour guest. On the other hand, hot girlfriend.
    Eira looks Kyne up and down appreciatively, and then, blinking a few times, conjures a brief downpour over her head. If any splashes onto Kyne or Carrie, they'll realize the water is almost freezing, and, in fact, there are a few small bits of ice in it. Once that's done with, she nods, smiles, and says, "If you two need some time alone, I'm perfectly happy to let you get to it."

27. - Top - End - #237

[Tour]

Yeah, going to bed with another woman was pretty stupid. Kyne agrees with a vulpine smirk. Then her look of amusement is turned on to the other goddess, understanding why she felt she needed a cold shower and gratified by that reaction. No, somebody else is looking for me. See you two later. She turns and saunters off to meet Civvy and Shantelle, but gets caught in deadtime on the way. Because work.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ogre in the Playground

[Tour]
    Carrie meeps at the comment, then again at the water.
    I-I... but... you... I thought Soteira was also... you...
    Ffffffffffffffff.
    ... So.
    She turns to Eira with a desperately fake smile, wanting to move on swiftly from this awkwardness. Let's continue!
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

29. - Top - End - #239
    Titan in the Playground

[Tour]

Eira begins to blush ferociously at Kyne's look of amusement, and then, at Carrie's words, nods and says, "Yes. Let's," hoping the former death goddess won't realize the reason behind the cold shower like Kyne did.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground

[Tour]
    Carrie dives bakc into the task of showing Eira around, glad to have something to take shelter in and avoid thinking of that little exchange.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show