New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside X: Take a Walk on the Wildside

[Wildside]

Scora drops out of her tree and and slithers over to the other two. "Like you could get rid of us if you wanted to." She tries to poke Lenai on the forehead. "You're stuck with us."

2. - Top - End - #602
    Ogre in the Playground

Wildside

"Uh-huh!"
    Aconia says with a smile before quickly letting go and settling back on her haunches to wait and see what her "grandma" is going to do next.

3. - Top - End - #603
    Barbarian in the Playground

[A Location In Northside]

Ghoul waited for the manhole to be clear before grabbing the cover and sliding it most of the way over the aperture. "Hey! See you back at the house on the eastern edge! I'll only be a bit." she said to Samona. Given a vampire's nightvision it should be an easy thing for her sire to tell it was a simple bluff on her part by looking at her face but it might at least give pause to any of their pursuers later on when going over information. Assuming they heard anything in the first place.

With that said and done, the muse dropped the manhole cover back into place and turned to face the oncoming gargoyles. She only needed to hold their attention for long enough that Samona and the two charges would be able to get away but she wouldn't mind a good fight. Ripping her shirt open to better grasp the concealed firearms she carried with her, she would also reveal a somewhat thin layer of body armor as well as two palm sized disks. Rather than pull out two weapons and run akimbo, something she had always thought was hilarious way to get one's self killed, she grabbed the first of the two disks and waited for her pursuers to come just a bit closer. Point blank flashbangs were usually quite nasty.

4. - Top - End - #604
    Titan in the Playground

[Exbourne Manor]

"Pull it together, everyone!" Johann shouts to his Hunters as they scramble to their feet, some blind and others nod. "One drunken lout is gone, but the other one will be here any moment!"

[Malechenar Corridors]

Michalson will weave a charm around himself that will try to suggest to everyone who sees him to ignore him. He will then wander around a little, looking for someone who might be one of the people from his list. He did get some description, after all.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

5. - Top - End - #605
    Ogre in the Playground

River-Riverbank

Thenadier passes out of the system of alleys from the river. His roach would follow his target. He'd go after him later. That cultist was going to die. He walks over the bridge overlooking the large river. He notices the centaur and her ride. The Inspector will then approach. He looks...creepy. He's wearing his torn black coat, black top hat, and black vested shirt. He has a silver chained pocket watch hanging off his clothes and his boots have metal steel-toed ends. He has mutton-chops and navy eyes. He uses his cane to help balance his bad leg. He looks like some creepy Jack the Ripper. Wonderful time for a walk, eh?

6. - Top - End - #606
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Kami Hunting]

Harnel will place his hands on Cessie's waist and move to hold her close as they kiss, each one growing more heated. He knows something's off, but so long as Cessie's all over him like she is, he's not sure he cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Suncrest Manor]

Nadia actually laughs a bit at that response. "Well, I like to think I could do a better job. You know, let the kid be their own person instead of trying to control them all the time."

Time to go. Samona nods to Ghoul and lowers the woman down the manhole. She follows right after to make sure they don't get any ideas about running off.
    [Kami Hunting]

Their activities causes the consumed kami to grow in strength rather then subsiding causing the dragons actions to grow even more passionate. If Harnel don't decide to stop it at some point a curtain will be drawn right there on the streets as she's starting to loosen her dress while kissing him.

As the gargoyles are flying over the fledgling, ghoul might note that they are far too large to even be able to fit through the manhole. They aren't as she might predicted, all descending at once however. Instead one of them, once it's right above the fledgling quickly dives down and attempts to grab her and lift her up into the air. The other two are circling above to see what Ghoul is going to do next.

[Suncrest Manor]

"Pffh, that won't be a normal child anyway. It's a godling and it's mother is a insane freak, there is no way that child will ever be anything then trouble for whoever is stupid enough to take care of it." Irena replies.

[Malchenar Corridors]

Michalson might remember that the group which is said to have been responsible for this is called the fourth tower which corresponds to the black tower on the green robes.

But suddenly a loud voice can be heard echoing over the corridors, causing everyone to stop dead in their tracks. "This is Lord Ruye speaking. It appears that we have an intruder among us. Please peacefully evacuate all corridors or stay in the rooms you are in while I and the guards find and capture this individual. There is no need to worry, we have the situation under control."

Despite the attempts to comfort the inhabitants of the castle appear to panic and gather in small groups to get to their rooms.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-09-12 at 04:22 PM.

7. - Top - End - #607
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kami Hunting]

Harnel will notice... after a bit and go to gently grab her arms to get her to stop. "I like you a lot Cessie, but I don't think this is the place for that."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

8. - Top - End - #608

[Exbourne Manor]

The bullet just strikes the ground without doing harm to the shadow. Should I remind that the shadow is right under Billie? I don't think it's a good idea to reflect a bullet there.

As the light goes back to normal the shadow does so as well, still doing nothing for now.

Outside the fence
    ((I know that but as far as I read the leader of the ,who he stood close, entered the building. ))

The winged man looks a bit annoyed, but after another lightning appeared and the shooting stopped he calm down. He still holds his weapon in hand just in case the Enforcer shot.

Black Alley

Fade sights annoyed. He would have waited for the heads to attack and disappear in the right moment so they hit each other, but with this stupid enforcer starting fire he has no choice. In the moment he made his touch and the enforcer enter the scene Fade explodes into flowers. The same flowers from before, which fly away quickly.

On a roof nearby, the flowers come together again creating Fade. He may be able to beat the beast but with these guys showing u he needs to escape. Would his shadow be here he may easily slay them, but that's not the case. The hand still glooms and a black aura form a five. That means he needs to use it five times until the spell fades off.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

9. - Top - End - #609

[Kami Hunting]

His refusal is enough for her to start to snap out of it. She blinks several times while staring back at him, what had she just done? "Oh gods... Harnel, I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened." She continues to stroke his chest though however, unable to resist completely just yet. Thankfully he stopped her before she started to remove more of her clothing.

10. - Top - End - #610
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kami Hunting]

"You don't need to apologize. Kissing's perfectly natural. The... enthusiasm behind it seems a little off though." Harnel says.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

11. - Top - End - #611
    Ogre in the Playground

[Exbourne Manor]

Outside the fence

Another Enforcer steps in front of KR and her friend. He's not so hostile as the other Enforcer, but he's on edge. "No one is allowed to enter now. Turn back." The closed, cast iron gate behind him emphasizes his point.
    [Exbourne Manor - Outside the Fence]

"My name is KR, Oracle of WATCHTOWER." Says KR calmly.
    "I am here to do what you could not. The madness ends today. You will allow me to enter."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

12. - Top - End - #612

[Kami Hunting]

Thinking back, things become clearer and she realizes exactly what happened and what is still happening. How could she have been so stupid?

Closing her eyes Cessie pulls away from Harnel while trying to regain some of her dignity. How many had seen them? What did Harnel think of her now?
    "The kami I consumed, their aspects overwhelmed me." She explains while trying to regain her inner calm, freeing herself from the emotions she was still feeling. "Please don't think... I'm not like that at all." The dragon attempts to excuse herself. She could still remember her actions very clearly though and she honestly couldn't say she regretted that kiss. It had quickly gone overboard though.

13. - Top - End - #613
    Barbarian in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kris View Post
    [Exbourne Manor - Outside the Fence]

"My name is KR, Oracle of WATCHTOWER." Says KR calmly.
    "I am here to do what you could not. The madness ends today. You will allow me to enter."
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Exbourne Manor]

"Pull it together, everyone!" Johann shouts to his Hunters as they scramble to their feet, some blind and others nod. "One drunken lout is gone, but the other one will be here any moment!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post

[Exbourne Manor]

Neither Johann nor other Hunters will do anything against Zeus as he vanishes. However, being a god, Zeus might observe a change in Johann as he pushes his power to the limit and his conviction burns bright. If he looks at the Judge before escaping, he might see a vague image interposed over him - a silhouette of a bearded man with a bow, surrounded with a corona of golden light. The image only lasts for a second, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Exbourne Manor]

The bullet just strikes the ground without doing harm to the shadow. Should I remind that the shadow is right under Billie? I don't think it's a good idea to reflect a bullet there.

As the light goes back to normal the shadow does so as well, still doing nothing for now.

Outside the fence
    ((I know that but as far as I read the leader of the ,who he stood close, entered the building. ))

The winged man looks a bit annoyed, but after another lightning appeared and the shooting stopped he calm down. He still holds his weapon in hand just in case the Enforcer shot.
    [Exbourne Manor]

Inside the fence

Durin turns to slash at Zeus a couple more times, but the god should manage to get away. The drowpire practically growls as he walks back over to Maria and Billie. Now he has to deal with Dio blind. Sure his other senses means he's not absolutely useless, but it's still a major problem.

"Get yourselves in order! We still have a potential hostile incoming, and I want every person that can fight with a weapon in their hands. If you're blinded, get back into the manor and find someone to replace you." The Enforcers comply quickly, leaving only Maria and one other that is recovering quickly left. It's unlikely they're going to find people to send out there on short notice, however.

Maria doesn't move with the rest. She just keeps Billie pinned down with a knife at her neck. This situation has just gotten very bad. She hasn't seen Durin quite this angry in some time.

Outside the fence

The Enforcer doesn't look like he buys it, or at least like he doesn't give a damn. "That's no matter to me. If that's true, you can meet up with them after they leave. You are not permitted to enter." He and one of the other Enforcers don't point their gun away from the winged man.

((Also, I should note that this is taking place some time after the scene with the angry mob. It's not the same scene, and they wouldn't have let the winged man hang around by the manor this whole time."

Another Enforcer steps in front of KR and her friend. He's not so hostile as the other Enforcer, but he's on edge. "No one is allowed to enter now. Turn back." The closed, cast iron gate behind him emphasizes his point.

As for Thenadier, Exbourne Manor is nowhere near the River, so it's not possible that he's arrived there by this time. Furthermore, the courtyard where the action is taking place is completely surrounded by a fence and trees, so there is no way to see though it and no vantage points nearby to see over it.

Exbourne Manor - Outside

"And I'm expected within. A rather surly drow demanded I come down here at once, and if you think I'm going to be stopped by some guard with a stick in an uncomfortable place, then you may need your head checked. This delivery is important, and I won't have it delayed." The youth is full of puffed up self-importance, and hefts the bar he's dragging the cart by a little higher as he waits for the situation to be resolved.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    River-Riverbank

Thenadier passes out of the system of alleys from the river. His roach would follow his target. He'd go after him later. That cultist was going to die. He walks over the bridge overlooking the large river. He notices the centaur and her ride. The Inspector will then approach. He looks...creepy. He's wearing his torn black coat, black top hat, and black vested shirt. He has a silver chained pocket watch hanging off his clothes and his boots have metal steel-toed ends. He has mutton-chops and navy eyes. He uses his cane to help balance his bad leg. He looks like some creepy Jack the Ripper. Wonderful time for a walk, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    Tina fixes the centaur with a skeptical smirk, which might not be noticed. Depends if Nina decides to look over her shoulder while talking. "I didn't think a centaur would be so pervy." Around regular ol' humans, at the very least. She points forward, off toward the town proper. "Wherever there's booze! Though hey, I'd really like to meet some more of the band too. Maybe show you guys up a little."

Riverbank

"That will have to wait. We have a sinner coming up. Hold on a second..." Tina may feel a tingling, wrenching sensation of all the hairs on her body being lightly pulled as her pervy mount steps forward, seeming to go towards Thenadier.

But then Nina's forelegs and upper torso vanish from sight, and before her head does the same she whispers, "Hold on tight and you'll be fine." The centaur takes another few steps and, if not stopped, she and Tina will disappear from sight completely.

A Rooftop in Eastside (Continued from Riverbank)

And appear here! Nina's legs skitter on the concrete a little as she tries to balance herself better on the roof with a silly grin, "Did I mention I can do that? I probably should have mentioned I can do that." After putting half a city between them and the inspector, that seems an apt thing to say.

Spoiler
    Show
    [Black Alley]

The four Enforcers arrive on the scene. They're taken aback by the sight of the hydra, but recover quickly. They all level their blaster rifles and open fire at the hydra with the super heated energy rounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Black Alley

Fade sights annoyed. He would have waited for the heads to attack and disappear in the right moment so they hit each other, but with this stupid enforcer starting fire he has no choice. In the moment he made his touch and the enforcer enter the scene Fade explodes into flowers. The same flowers from before, which fly away quickly.

On a roof nearby, the flowers come together again creating Fade. He may be able to beat the beast but with these guys showing u he needs to escape. Would his shadow be here he may easily slay them, but that's not the case. The hand still glooms and a black aura form a five. That means he needs to use it five times until the spell fades off.

Black Alley

The few bolts of sizzling plasma that hit the hydra burn as it twists out of the way of the rest with sinuous speed. The plasma does seem to be doing an amicable job of hurting it, but its massive bulk dwarfs the enforcers as it rears up and twists around in the alley to face them.

One of the multitude of heads raises up and comes slamming down, trying to bludgeon an enforcer under its lower jaw. It's too cramped in the alley to strike effectively, but it still has a lot of vertical movement available to it.

Spoiler
    Show
    [Wildside]

Scora drops out of her tree and and slithers over to the other two. "Like you could get rid of us if you wanted to." She tries to poke Lenai on the forehead. "You're stuck with us."
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Wildside

"Uh-huh!"
    Aconia says with a smile before quickly letting go and settling back on her haunches to wait and see what her "grandma" is going to do next.

Wildside

"Oh no? We'll see about that you cheeky brats. For now, if you're here, you're going to be helping me. We'll see how long you want to hang around after I start showing you all the things you need to be doing." Lenai seems smug about that, even though work has slowed to a standstill for the time being with Cole helping her. She'll invent tasks for the little brats to do if it means dropping some of her own misery on their heads.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

14. - Top - End - #614
    Ogre in the Playground

[Exbourne Manor - Outside]

The Enforcer will not shoot at the flying man, but he's keeping an eye on him. "Back away twenty feet. Civilians aren't permitted to linger outside the fence."

Oracle of Watchtower and someone expected. The Enforcer looks between them both for just a moment before saying. "Open the gate." Another Enforcer does just that.

[Black Alley]

The other three Enforcers, besides the power armoured one, back up quickly while still taking pot shots at the hydra. The power armoured Enforcer, being the hydra's current target, lunges forward under the head. He drops his gun, draws his super heated sword, and slashes upward at the neck presented to him.

[Suncrest Manor]

"I really hope you're not going to say that to anyone we find that might be interested in adopting them." Nadia says, her disapproval clear in her voice. "But that does remind me. I want to find some way to make it so the goddess doesn't interfere with the kid's life. They deserve not to have to deal with that."

[A Location In Northside => Sewers]

"It looks like it's just you two and I." Samona comments as she looks away from the manhole and back at her captives. "Start walking that way, and don't get any ideas."

15. - Top - End - #615

[Suncrest Manor]

"No, I mean it'd be hard to find someone who like a child that's being stalked by some crazy goddess. They'd be the ones that would have to keep her away since it'd be their child. Maybe Dio could raise him or something? I mean, he's a god, he should know how to raise one too." Yes, what an great idea Irena. Dio make a great parent just like every other greek god.

[Northside - General]

As the fires in the slums are put to rest with the combined forces of the firefighters, the storm and the gargoyles (not that they really need to help) the flying creatures have set out for another goal.

Scouting the section of the city in teams of three the gargoyles are scouring the city for smaller groups of violent rioters to swoop down upon and grab. Once they managed to grab someone they will fly to a checkpoint set up by the group which left Malechenar.
    Said checkpoint is actually in Moth Park where the group now have all exits guarded. The park do have a large fence surrounding it and is now patrolled by earth vampires which should keep the angry rioters there once they are simply dropped inside the park.

16. - Top - End - #616
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

"I don't think that's a good idea. I doubt a god is a good idea to raise the kid. I mean, they're not exactly normal. And I know you don't agree with me, but I feel a little bit responsible for the kid, and I want them to have a good home." Nadia says. Something tells her she's going to have to figure this out on her own.

17. - Top - End - #617

[Suncrest Manor]

"Well, okay. Let's call around and see if there are anyone who likes a godling baby and also are able to protect it from it's crazy mother. It's the nexus after all, there should be plenty of people like that." Irena replies.

[Malchenar - Valente]

"Great, it's just over her-" She starts before suddenly interrupted by some sort of alarm.

"This is Lord Ruye speaking. It appears that we have an intruder among us. Please peacefully evacuate all corridors or stay in the rooms you are in while I and the guards find and capture this individual. There is no need to worry, we have the situation under control." A voice calls out.

"Ohh... did you hear that? Cool!"

18. - Top - End - #618
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

Nadia smiles at her fiancee. Looks like she should have given her the benefit of the doubt. "Thanks Irena." She gives her a kiss on the cheek. "Let's not worry about it right this second, though. I just wanted to keep it in mind."

[Malchenar - Valente]

"Cool?" Why is having to hide from some dangerous intruder cool? "Where do we go then?" He looks at any doors that are around at the moment.

19. - Top - End - #619

[Malchenar - Valente]

Sylvia grins mischievously at the vampire, "Just follow me, got to show you around after all." She says before attempting to grab the vampires hand and attempts to lead him away.

At the same time Astrana's door opens however and the tiefling looks out, staring suspiciously at this new girl. "Valente? Where are you going?"

[Suncrest Manor]

"Okay, let's put on some clothes celebrate, I got some champagne ready down there for you." The witch replies with a grin as she pulls back and exits the bathroom.

20. - Top - End - #620
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Malchenar Corridors]

Michalson might remember that the group which is said to have been responsible for this is called the fourth tower which corresponds to the black tower on the green robes.

But suddenly a loud voice can be heard echoing over the corridors, causing everyone to stop dead in their tracks. "This is Lord Ruye speaking. It appears that we have an intruder among us. Please peacefully evacuate all corridors or stay in the rooms you are in while I and the guards find and capture this individual. There is no need to worry, we have the situation under control."

Despite the attempts to comfort the inhabitants of the castle appear to panic and gather in small groups to get to their rooms.
    Okay, not good. They're on to him. Now, his chances are improved by the fact that noone knows how he looks like. If cornered, he can claim to be the new janitor or something. It might even work. He goes to look for a broom closet or something along those lines where he can hide. As he does so, he weaves a simple illusion to make his skin color darker, so that he resembles the inbabitants of this place more.
    Last edited by Morty; 2012-09-13 at 09:06 AM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

21. - Top - End - #621
    Ogre in the Playground

[Malchenar - Valente]

Sylvia does get a hold of his hand, but Valente grins to a halt when he hears Astrana's voice. He lets go of her hand and gives her an apologetic look.

He walks back over to Astrana. "Sylvia just offered to show me around, so I thought I'd do that while I waited for you. But this alarm kind of threw a wrench into the mix." He glances backward. They should really get out of the corridor.

[Suncrest Manor]

"Sounds good to me." Nadia follows her out and sets about pulling on her clothing. Then she'll follow Irena downstairs to wherever she wants to lead.

22. - Top - End - #622
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kami Hunting]

Thinking back, things become clearer and she realizes exactly what happened and what is still happening. How could she have been so stupid?

Closing her eyes Cessie pulls away from Harnel while trying to regain some of her dignity. How many had seen them? What did Harnel think of her now?
    "The kami I consumed, their aspects overwhelmed me." She explains while trying to regain her inner calm, freeing herself from the emotions she was still feeling. "Please don't think... I'm not like that at all." The dragon attempts to excuse herself. She could still remember her actions very clearly though and she honestly couldn't say she regretted that kiss. It had quickly gone overboard though.
    [Kami Hunting]
    "It's alright Cessie. I already said I didn't mind." Still probably time to save Cessie some face and divert the topic a little as Harnel puts his shirt back on. "I thought the kami you ate were destroyed?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

23. - Top - End - #623

[Malchenar - Corridors]

As he continues to walk along the corridor people are quickly retreating into their room. In the middle of this chaos a middle-aged man dressed in a blue uniform approaches him. "Excuse me, but the stairs down to the servants ring is that way." He claims while pointing in the other direction.

[Kami Hunting]

"They are but I consume their aspects at the same time which is another reason I need to meditate to suppress them." She admits while trying to pull up her dress as well, desperately trying to focus her thoughts on something else. The idea that Harnel hadn't minded any of this was rather distracting though and such thoughts makes her blush profoundly. "I think I need to do something else for a while."

[Malchenar - Valente]

"Yeah, I heard it." The tiefling replies flatly. "So I was thinking you'd better get in the room... unless you were going somewhere else?" She asks with an raised eyebrow.

"I was going to show him the zoo." Sylvia replies with a grain.

Astrana looks oddly at the cultist. "What? Now?"

"Yeah, since there be no one else around!" She exclaims.

[Suncrest Manor]

Irena will lead her down to the kitchen where she will grab a bottle of champagne which have been in the fridge all this time. The witch will take the bottle and two glasses and place on the living room table where she will procede to fill them to the brim. "So cheers for us I guess." Irena says will raising the glass.

24. - Top - End - #624
    Ogre in the Playground

[Malchenar - Valente]

Valente just shrugs. He had no idea about this plan. "I think staying in the room is a better idea." A much better idea, and not just because that seems to be Astrana's opinion as well.

[Suncrest Manor]

Nadia raises the glass. "To us." But before she brings the glass to her lips, she frowns and lowers it again. "Uh, I forgot that I'm not allowed to drink." She almost forgot that little detail.

25. - Top - End - #625
    Orc in the Playground

Wildside

An ogre and two gnomes are in the outskirts, currently tying up a body by the ankles. The body is of indeterminate species and gender, as the skin has been carefully removed. The body isn't as fresh as it could be, to ensure that any blood left in the corpse is unlikely to drip out. A gnome on the ground has tied the corpse's ankles together, whilst another gnome is sitting in the tree tying the rope to a branch as the ogre holds the body still. The body's high enough that its dangling fingers are above the reach of humans.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

26. - Top - End - #626
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kami Hunting]

"I agree a break is in order." Harnel says, nodding his head. He has more questions, but decides the wiser course of action would be to not concentrate so much on the kami.

"Despite the sun being screwed with in Westside, I imagine the twilight might be visually appealing." It'd make for good meditation environment.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

27. - Top - End - #627

[Malchenar - Valente]

"Running around in the corridors now do sound pretty crazy." Astrana agrees with an quick look at the vampire.

"Aw, I guess. Could I stay with you then?" Sylvia then asks, causing the tiefling to blink.
    "Uh, well neither of us really know you, aren't you supposed to go back to your own room?"

"Nu-uh, that's like, boring and you two seem like pretty exciting people. A tiefling and a vampire. That's pretty cool, could make a book about that. Do you like books? I do. I read all the time." She replies quite hastily.

[Kami Hunting]

"Twilight, funny you should say that since dragons are supposed to move in twilight. Between the mortal realm and the spirit realm." Cessie replies, glad to be able to move the subject elsewhere. Still, perhaps without thinking about it, she moves her hand over to take his.

"And it is very beautiful, I love the mix of darkness and light. It's so foreboding."

28. - Top - End - #628
    Ogre in the Playground

[Malchenar - Valente]

"Erm..." Valente exchanges the look with Astrana. "I guess she probably shouldn't be walking back to her room now anyway. Might be dangerous." Unless her room is nearby, but he has no way of knowing that.

29. - Top - End - #629
    Halfling in the Playground

A Rooftop in Eastside

Tina does as she's told, having absolutely no idea what's happening. When she finds herself on a rooftop in the east side, still atop Nina, a brief moment of panic sets in. "Wha... how?" She whips her head around, still clinging to the centaur's robes. "How, uh, how'd you do that? And what for?"
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-09-13 at 09:45 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

30. - Top - End - #630
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kami Hunting]

"Twilight, funny you should say that since dragons are supposed to move in twilight. Between the mortal realm and the spirit realm." Cessie replies, glad to be able to move the subject elsewhere. Still, perhaps without thinking about it, she moves her hand over to take his.

"And it is very beautiful, I love the mix of darkness and light. It's so foreboding."
    [Kami Hunting]

"So that's what, a separate plane? Does it make transportation faster or something?" Harnel asks, taking her hand and squeezing it gently.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast