New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1484
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] HALO 178: Mia clementia denor esto

MagOffice

"I'm not going to take offense to anyone wanting a safe place from all the chaos and violence. That said, I've never been able to comfortably operate at anything less than full speed ahead, bloody, and screaming, so I don't think I'll be the one to demilitarize the organization. Would be pretty suspect if a ex-con went and insisted everyone lay down their weapons and let the rest of the world go nuts." Magtok muses, already imagining the accusations that would result, and the alleged bribes he'd be thought to have taken to institute a base-wide pacifistic program.

"I want to do good, first and foremost. The city of Skyside is an absolute wreck and might not even be salvageable, but since the other cities can more or less care for themselves, I think I'd like to run some missions there, damage the slave trade if we can. As for the strike teams..."

He fishes out a piece of paper with the strike teams listed on it (assuming that's a thing he can do), and sighs in exasperation when he finally notices the surnames.

"Eeeugh. Nothing on here but Goswells and Vulpans. I can't remember why that first one rings a bell, but the latter definitely means I'm going to die horribly."

A less experienced cyborg might mistake this for nepotism, but not our Magtok. Magicky super-divine warlord blood makes for battle-oriented progeny; that's why it's all Vulpan and Goswell. As nice as that might sound, they're likely to be just as insane as their forebears, though, and have a personal grudge against for replacing the local patriarch.

Sparring Match

POW! Magtok staggers back, his arms swaying, and then leans forward too far in trying to regain his balance, and the result is the tin man landing facefirst on the mat. Game over, Thariza wins, 3-0!
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Tobias' Glade]

Both Tobias and Orianna will probably note the tear stains on Dani's cheeks. Given that the tiny redhead is still shuddering with sobs as she tries to collect herself.

...Tobias, at least, will probably catch her muttering about Histor with swearwords even she didn't know she knew.
    Carrie has a bunch of bloody spots on her clothing where her bullet wounds were, and both Tobias and Orianna would honestly have to be deliberately not looking to not see the heat-haze of power pouring off her body.

She stumbles to Sam's side, arm around Dani, and securely places her soul into her body as if she's tucking her lovingly into bed.
    That done, she sighs in relief before her aura falters and she falls forward, possibly banging her head a bit on that nice stone table.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Bugbear in the Playground

Entrance

Thalia, a slender woman with a hardened appearance, giving the impression of being about three years older than her real age of 18, a long scar outlining her cheekbone, a missing left pinkie, and eyes full of determination and anger, with a fox tail and ears revealing her race, enters.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Firbolg in the Playground

[Psi-chosis: Poolside]

"If the two of you have some other business, I can leave you to that and find Leo again later for lessons. Or, if it's only uninvolvement troubling you, I could try and teach you as well?" Not!Leo looks to Mr. C, smiling. He should hopefully be a bit more comfortable now that his double is gone.
    No offense taken. It was an unexpected response, but not unwelcome.

Go ahead and ask your questions; there's a lot to know. You're remarkably calm about this all. Leo should feel a tap on his shoulder then, as of someone behind him trying to get his attention. Of course, there's no one there.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Titan in the Playground

[Sparring Match]

"Well, that's that," Thariza says. "Consider my grudge with you over with, Commander," she adds. "Like I said, I'll leave it to others whether you should be in charge, and what was just for the snake oil thing. If anyone needs me, I'm going back to the armoury." With that, she heads out of the ring.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

6. - Top - End - #1416

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post

"If the two of you have some other business, I can leave you to that and find Leo again later for lessons. Or, if it's only uninvolvement troubling you, I could try and teach you as well?" Not!Leo looks to Mr. C, smiling. He should hopefully be a bit more comfortable now that his double is gone.

Go ahead and ask your questions; there's a lot to know. You're remarkably calm about this all. Leo should feel a tap on his shoulder then, as of someone behind him trying to get his attention. Of course, there's no one there.
    [PSI-chosis: Poolside]

"There isn't any business I can go for. Remember, you found me under a glass in a bar. If there was anyone I want to do business, well now I don't want." Mr. C still doesn't know how he end up under the glass, but glass don't just jump on you, unless your in the animated glass plane. Then he turns to Not!Leo. If she can sense feeling still, he is a bot more calm.

"I'm not sure about it. I don't know if my creator did ever thought about it." well, the thing more is he became an own living beeing. Seems like near everyting is possible for him.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

7. - Top - End - #1417

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Entrance

Thalia, a slender woman with a hardened appearance, giving the impression of being about three years older than her real age of 18, a long scar outlining her cheekbone, a missing left pinkie, and eyes full of determination and anger, with a fox tail and ears revealing her race, enters.
    Entrance

The woman will be greated by a stone scorpion Tovpir.

"Can i help you?"

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Titan in the Playground

[MagPhone]

Magtok will receive a short message:

Since you apparently claim to be in charge of HALO now, meet me at [location in Inside] to talk about the merger.

- Wenomir
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

9. - Top - End - #1419

Sparring Match

"Good talk," Magtok replies, rolling over off of his face and onto his back to check his phone. Huh, word travels around fast. Looks like he won't be able to pull off any dramatic surprises on Watch, now that they know. Drat, that could've been really fun!

"Ark, I don't normally plotclone, since I have regular clones and stuff for that, but while other-me goes to that office to talk to Civvy, would you mind helping me up and...shoot, where was I going to go? I was going to go somewhere in this base to do something..." Looks like those blows to the head took more out of our cyborg than I thought.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2014-03-12 at 10:22 AM.
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

"Well, to be fair," Leo explains in regards to his calm, "I've had several strange encounters since I showed up in the Nexus...Telepathy isn't really that unusual, considering some of the other things I've seen and heard. I just didn't expect to have that potential myself, that's all..."

The spiritualist is about to ask a question when he feels a tap on his shoulder, and he turns around to see...nothing at all. How odd. The sensation was quite real and clear, so it's quite confusing...unless the HALO member caused it. Turning back to her/it, he asks, "Did you just...?"

Once that particular point has been discussed, he'll inquire, "Well, since it's now quite clear that you're not me...How should I refer to you? Do you have a name or a title by which you'd like to be called?" Too much grammar correctness, yes, but that's just how Leo is.

11. - Top - End - #1421

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Sparring Match

"Good talk," Magtok replies, rolling over off of his face and onto his back to check his phone. Huh, word travels around fast. Looks like he won't be able to pull off any dramatic surprises on Watch, now that they know. Drat, that could've been really fun!

"Ark, I don't normally plotclone, since I have regular clones and stuff for that, but while other-me goes to that office to talk to Civvy, would you mind helping me up and...shoot, where was I going to go? I was going to go somewhere in this base to do something..." Looks like those blows to the head took more out of our cyborg than I thought.
    Ark helps him up, presumably!
    Hmm... No idea, really.
    Ark shrugs.

Entrance

I'm joining.
    She says to Topvir, walking briskly past him to find the Office
    ((Thalia's sadly not in a chatting mood. No OoC issues!))
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Titan in the Playground

[Sparring Match-My Player is Evil]

Therlynn applauds Thariza, grinning widely...Until her face goes white. She looks up and asks, slightly urgently, "Um...Does anyone know where Eyros is? I think I'm going into labor..."

13. - Top - End - #1423

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    [Sparring Match-My Player is Evil]

Therlynn applauds Thariza, grinning widely...Until her face goes white. She looks up and asks, slightly urgently, "Um...Does anyone know where Eyros is? I think I'm going into labor..."
    Holy ****, that early?!
    Eyros appears to have been recording the fight from a birds eye view!
    ((Really though, that early? I mean, I think she got knocked up in January-February, so timeline implies one to three months passing...))
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Titan in the Playground

Holy ****, that early?!
    Eyros appears to have been recording the fight from a birds eye view!
    ((Really though, that early? I mean, I think she got knocked up in January-February, so timeline implies one to three months passing...))
    ((Eh, she's a character I enjoy playing, and this has put that on hold...And I did say at the start of this that she'd be giving birth once the forum's back or today, whichever was first.))

Therlynn smiles and says, "I guess it is a little early..." She then turns to the new leader of HALO and asks, "I don't suppose you know where the infirmary is?"

15. - Top - End - #1425

((Eh, she's a character I enjoy playing, and this has put that on hold...And I did say at the start of this that she'd be giving birth once the forum's back or today, whichever was first.))

Therlynn smiles and says, "I guess it is a little early..." She then turns to the new leader of HALO and asks, "I don't suppose you know where the infirmary is?"
    Eyroshurriedly brings her there!
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Are you still in touch with your creator? If you do become sure on way or the other, let me know."

Let me warn you, Leo, they'll only get stranger. While it's not the oddest thing to encounter, it is one of the most troubling.
    She can't help but laugh at Leo turning around, raisng one hand to cover her mouth.
    Yes, that was me. Placing oneself out in the world, similarly to the telepathy is seeing it. Still a silly trick to try.
    Not my particular specialty, but something you should know is possible. There's other things as well, some of which not good to be demonstrated.
    A curtsy to Leo then, to go along with the forthcoming introduction. "Arlem D'Arlion, at your service." Though if you'd rather call me something else, go right ahead.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2014-03-12 at 12:02 PM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

17. - Top - End - #1427

Sparring Match

"Oh! There's a thing!" Magtok exclaims, as Therlynn hurries away and Ark helps him up. "Let's get over to the infirmary, make sure there's actually someone on duty there or something. If not, I can walk someone through the birthing process from a healthy twenty feet away."

Not even going to think about involving himself directly. Even if he didn't have this wretched headache, he and Therlynn aren't the best of friends, and she wouldn't trust him with a baby anyways.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Titan in the Playground

[Sparring Match -> Infirmary]

Therlynn is lead to the infirmary, in pain from a few contractions. When the group arrives, she immediately sits down on one of the beds, trying to ease the pain. She asks anyone there, "Um...I'm not sure what..." She contracts again, the time between getting noticeably short, and grunts in pain, before continuing, "I'm supposed to do..."

19. - Top - End - #1429

Sparring Match

"Oh! There's a thing!" Magtok exclaims, as Therlynn hurries away and Ark helps him up. "Let's get over to the infirmary, make sure there's actually someone on duty there or something. If not, I can walk someone through the birthing process from a healthy twenty feet away."

Not even going to think about involving himself directly. Even if he didn't have this wretched headache, he and Therlynn aren't the best of friends, and she wouldn't trust him with a baby anyways.
    [Sparring Match -> Infirmary]

Therlynn is lead to the infirmary, in pain from a few contractions. When the group arrives, she immediately sits down on one of the beds, trying to ease the pain. She asks anyone there, "Um...I'm not sure what..." She contracts again, the time between getting noticeably short, and grunts in pain, before continuing, "I'm supposed to do..."
    Ark follows!
    Eyros looks for a medical person while Ark aids.
    Sort of.
    well, from my vast tv-acquired knowledge, I think you're supposed to stay calm and breathe deeply.
    Know what? I'm gonna google it!

Ark googles it!
    She then, under the blue medicinal curtain, attempts her best to help her give birth.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Titan in the Playground

Infiltrating

Valcario looks around and sees that everyone is busy. He quietly starts to sneak away and begins walking towards the place where records are kept around here, walking through the halls as if he belonged. He looks at the record room: what does he see? How might he gain access to them?
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

21. - Top - End - #1431

Ark helps him up, presumably!
    Hmm... No idea, really.
    Ark shrugs.

Entrance

I'm joining.
    She says to Topvir, walking briskly past him to find the Office
    ((Thalia's sadly not in a chatting mood. No OoC issues!))
    Entrance

Thaliamay suddendly stop as Tovpirs string blocks her way. Even thought it is made of stone, it's a lot more flexible then someone could tink.

"That's not an answer of my question Miss. Also the person to help you with that is me, if you meant to join this Org."

"Are you still in touch with your creator? If you do become sure on way or the other, let me know."

Let me warn you, Leo, they'll only get stranger. While it's not the oddest thing to encounter, it is one of the most troubling.
    She can't help but laugh at Leo turning around, raisng one hand to cover her mouth.
    Yes, that was me. Placing oneself out in the world, similarly to the telepathy is seeing it. Still a silly trick to try.
    Not my particular specialty, but something you should know is possible. There's other things as well, some of which not good to be demonstrated.
    A curtsy to Leo then, to go along with the forthcoming introduction. "Arlem D'Arlion, at your service." Though if you'd rather call me something else, go right ahead.

Arlem may notice that the poor Mr. C is not going with getting swinged around by his ride. instead he seems to blink away to the other shoulder for a moment and returns when leo faces her again.

"Nop, he is long dead. Must be 999 years since he died."
    Last edited by Zefir; 2014-03-12 at 03:59 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1432

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Entrance

Thaliamay suddendly stop as Tovpirs string blocks her way. Even thought it is made of stone, it's a lot more flexible then someone could tink.

"That's not an answer of my question Miss. Also the person to help you with that is me, if you meant to join this Org."
    Alright then. How do I join?
    She asks, arms crossed.
    Name's Thalia, by the way
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

23. - Top - End - #1433

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    [Tobias' Glade]

Mount Oeta, this place is not. Tobias tells his wife while a tiger of colossal size drops a few logs into the pit. But speaking of a pyre... His goofiness fades away and his voice becomes more paternal and grave. Welcome back, you two.
    When did Samantha's body end up lying on that stone table over there? How were all her injuries post-mortem, leaving her ready to receive her soul and a new breath of life? Are you really questioning the Goddamned Tobias?
    Ori looks up at the newcomers, a look of curiosity, if maybe not surprise, on her face.

MagOffice

"I'm not going to take offense to anyone wanting a safe place from all the chaos and violence. That said, I've never been able to comfortably operate at anything less than full speed ahead, bloody, and screaming, so I don't think I'll be the one to demilitarize the organization. Would be pretty suspect if a ex-con went and insisted everyone lay down their weapons and let the rest of the world go nuts." Magtok muses, already imagining the accusations that would result, and the alleged bribes he'd be thought to have taken to institute a base-wide pacifistic program.

"I want to do good, first and foremost. The city of Skyside is an absolute wreck and might not even be salvageable, but since the other cities can more or less care for themselves, I think I'd like to run some missions there, damage the slave trade if we can. As for the strike teams..."

He fishes out a piece of paper with the strike teams listed on it (assuming that's a thing he can do), and sighs in exasperation when he finally notices the surnames.

"Eeeugh. Nothing on here but Goswells and Vulpans. I can't remember why that first one rings a bell, but the latter definitely means I'm going to die horribly."

A less experienced cyborg might mistake this for nepotism, but not our Magtok. Magicky super-divine warlord blood makes for battle-oriented progeny; that's why it's all Vulpan and Goswell. As nice as that might sound, they're likely to be just as insane as their forebears, though, and have a personal grudge against for replacing the local patriarch.
    Civvy nods, and informs him that "Well, there are more strike teams. The papers should be around here somewhere, but I don't know Toby's filing system. You could talk to BR and Sam for info about the Strike Teams. They've been here for waaay long, and would know the most. Beyond that, if you can't find any papers, there are at least two patrol teams that I know of, one lead by Hector, one by Nai, though the latter has no one else besides him. I also think we have a pilot up around here somewhere, and someone was talking to possibly a second. Don't know much about that, though."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Infiltrating

Valcario looks around and sees that everyone is busy. He quietly starts to sneak away and begins walking towards the place where records are kept around here, walking through the halls as if he belonged. He looks at the record room: what does he see? How might he gain access to them?
    My apologies for forgetting to reply to your last post, but Valcario is still with Civvy, who is still giving Noodlehat's character a tour, buuuut he could probably slip away easily enough. HALO doesn't have, however, a record room. There is a room with a large computer, but that might be dangerous.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

24. - Top - End - #1434

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Tobias' Glade]

Both Tobias and Orianna will probably note the tear stains on Dani's cheeks. Given that the tiny redhead is still shuddering with sobs as she tries to collect herself.

...Tobias, at least, will probably catch her muttering about Histor with swearwords even she didn't know she knew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    Carrie has a bunch of bloody spots on her clothing where her bullet wounds were, and both Tobias and Orianna would honestly have to be deliberately not looking to not see the heat-haze of power pouring off her body.

She stumbles to Sam's side, arm around Dani, and securely places her soul into her body as if she's tucking her lovingly into bed.
    That done, she sighs in relief before her aura falters and she falls forward, possibly banging her head a bit on that nice stone table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Ori looks up at the newcomers, a look of curiosity, if maybe not surprise, on her face.
    [Tobias' Glade]

The fox-eyed King stands up and starts to approach the girls, but stops short, sensing that what went down was not the violently fun adventure he expected. Honey, would you be so kind as to resurrect your belligerent sister-in-law? While his animal companion starts placing the fuel in a log cabin arrangement, the Druid goes to check on Carrie, giving Dani more time to calm down. ... What happened?
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Troll in the Playground

[Tobias' Glade]

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    [Tobias' Glade]

The fox-eyed King stands up and starts to approach the girls, but stops short, sensing that what went down was not the violently fun adventure he expected. Honey, would you be so kind as to resurrect your belligerent sister-in-law? While his animal companion starts placing the fuel in a log cabin arrangement, the Druid goes to check on Carrie, giving Dani more time to calm down. ... What happened?
    Dani took a deep breath, squeezing Carrie's hand and looking up at Tobias, deciding to let Carrie recover a bit more. "Histor. He dies. He dies horribly," she declares, the little redhead having an unaccustomed, and possibly almost frightening, expression of pure fury on her face...before it slips, and she looks down. "He was making us kill illusions of Sammie, from her past, to progress. Except the last one wasn't an illusion. We killed her before we realised it and she died in our arms."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Ogre in the Playground

[Glade]
    Carrie pushes herself up, leaving burnt and withered patches in the grass under her dry hands, skin stained the color of iron-rich clay.
    Her divine energy is... gone. Poof. Burnt out. She's lucky she didn't dip into her life force too. As it is, the once-again-Blightwalker looks as scrawny as she did when she first came to HALO.
    H-Histor took her. We got her back. Hands hurt.
    Dani may not want to hold Carrie's hand, because she may find that ow, it hurts.
    A lot.
    Last edited by Beans; 2014-03-12 at 10:13 PM.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1437

MagOffice

Spoiler: Mee's Civvy Post
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Civvy nods, and informs him that "Well, there are more strike teams. The papers should be around here somewhere, but I don't know Toby's filing system. You could talk to BR and Sam for info about the Strike Teams. They've been here for waaay long, and would know the most. Beyond that, if you can't find any papers, there are at least two patrol teams that I know of, one lead by Hector, one by Nai, though the latter has no one else besides him. I also think we have a pilot up around here somewhere, and someone was talking to possibly a second. Don't know much about that, though."

Magtok winces. "I'm pretty sure I exploded Sam's hand once, if she's the same person I think she is. I might be better off looking for BR, who probably also hates me due to our past history, but only half as much. He's still god-powerful and capable of boiling my eyeballs in a single thought, right? Eyeball, Magtok. The red one wouldn't boil, it'd just melt.

Also, what do any of these people look like? I haven't seen any name tags or photo ID, and unless there's a filing system somewhere with everyone's picture..." Another problem with joining an organization and then immediately taking over; no idea who anyone is or where to find them.

Infirmary

Magtok sighs in exasperation, and proceeds to give much better, step-by-step instructions than Google could provide, whilst also insisting Eyros stay put. The cyborg might've just been beaten senseless, but he's still an evil genius. A genius specializing in prosthetics, cloning, robotics, and a couple other things that aren't pregnancy, sure, but a genius nonetheless, who prides himself on his understanding and general expertise over the human body. If Therlynn requires some anesthetic, he'll have that in Ark's hand in a moment, too.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

28. - Top - End - #1438

Alright then. How do I join?
    She asks, arms crossed.
    Name's Thalia, by the way
    Entrance

"I'm Tovpir" he sais.

Tovpir heads over to a table where you can find the forms.

"Fill out one of those first."

29. - Top - End - #1439

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Entrance

"I'm Tovpir" he sais.

Tovpir heads over to a table where you can find the forms.

"Fill out one of those first."
    Thalia nods and does so.
    ((can't find the form, you know where it is?))
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Titan in the Playground

[Infirmary]

The light blue medical curtain of childbirth falls. From behind it comes screams as apparently Therlynn has refused anesthetics, but after a while, it rises to reveal Therlynn holding a baby girl and smiling happily. She calls over to Eyros, a little weak from childbirth, "Hey...I want you to meet our daughter."