New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default [DBitp] Fruits and Veggies

[Last Time, on Dragon Ball ITP! Yama was aproached by a Mysterious Nameless Deity demanding a favour in repayment of Debt, An albino tried to murder the child who, in another timeline, would grow up to be Kami and King Piccolo, and the Rebel Aliance fianlly made it to planet plant, where trouble is brewing becuase of an old friend of Callins and because of an Arcosion Ambassador.

storage room

Callins nods to Oxy. "For now ya best to hide them. And thank you Starlight. I trust the spell casting to you three. I think my sister and I will talk more in private, once we have logistics down I will see you then okay."

above Plant

Aspa was floating there with diamond. Below them the red planet Plant was turning before them. They could even see red oceans as well as the cities of the Tuffle people. The dark areas was as Aspa put the Wastelands. Where her people are from

with Ryu

Zoyl looks at where they were going.
    "Why wouldn't you be welcome? I am sorry if I am asking to many questions." Zoyl seems to slightly distance her head from Ryu as she apologizes as if her way of showing respect showing she did not think highly to,herself.

Vodkana simply purred.
    "Nayh how could they hate such a handsome boy."
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2016-02-27 at 02:26 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Fruits and Veggies

Quote Originally Posted by cavalieredraghi View Post
    [Last Time, on Dragon Ball ITP! Yama was aproached by a Mysterious Nameless Deity demanding a favour in repayment of Debt, An albino tried to murder the child who, in another timeline, would grow up to be Kami and King Piccolo, and the Rebel Aliance fianlly made it to planet plant, where trouble is brewing becuase of an old friend of Callins and because of an Arcosion Ambassador.

storage room

Callins nods to Oxy. "For now ya best to hide them. And thank you Starlight. I trust the spell casting to you three. I think my sister and I will talk more in private, once we have logistics down I will see you then okay."
    Starlight nodded and smiled. "Have fun, Callins," she said. Stepping over to the safe with the cure, she nodded. to Que. "Que?" she prompted.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    University

Artic found the sterile environments to be somewhat unnerving. Cold. Unnatural. Coming from someone who spends a lot of time around machines, and who's friends with two machines, that means something. Artic takes to an unoccupied computer and uses his visa as apparent login information. He then takes the chip given, and attempts to open 23's brain inside. He remembers last time they tried opening 23 up, there being a smattering of thousands of poorly labeled files. Hopefully whatever is on the chip makes interfacing with 23's brain a little easier.
    It does, offering a helpful menu:
    -LIFE EXPERIENCE ARCHIVE (All of 23's conscious memories)
    -SKILLS (their capabilities, subconscious motor skills and things like that)
    -PERSONALITY AND RELATIONSHIPS (This should be obvious, WARNING: File "Android 22" is incapable of being changed.)
    -ARTIFICIAL KNOWLEDGE (Implanted recordings from Gero's Lab, information on Z-Fighters, how to drain energy, and the programmed commands)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Well ... okay," Starlight agreed hesitantly.
    Six Days Ago, Shenron
    They start to play the first episode and sit down to begin watching.
    "This has no red shirts in it right?"
    "Nope, I think it has this guy named Whorf instead to take the hit to prove that the bad guys are threat, he is just tough enough to not die because he is a Klingon, which is like a saiyan except less monkey and more ridges on their heads."
    ".....I'm pretty an actual Trekkie would be driven into rage if you said that, because I'm pretty sure there was like, this entire thing with the more extreme parts of the fandom where they speak the entire Klingon language, they dress up, they get into Klingon culture a lot, so they'd be like, insulted by the comparison because to them, the Klingons have a deeper culture or whatever."
    "I'm pretty sure Aspa would be far more angry at them comparing their made up culture to her real one and thinking its more deep."
    "Mayhaps. Mayhaps. But the point is that he takes the hits so no one dies right?"
    "I dunno, first time watching it."

Burnout Bazaar: Vati and Torzikan
    Vati walks into Torzikan's place. It was filled with vials upon vials. He walked through it, filled with complicated chemistry sets, scattered research papers detailing complex formulas. Eventually he came to the man himself, a wild-haired, goggle wearing thin giggling guy with needles strapped to his fingers and various liquids from various mixtures and concoctions making colorful stains all over his lab coat as he did his work.
    "Yes, yes yes....I Torzikan, have done it ONCE MORE! I am...now TORZIKAN! THE VALLEY OF ALL WEAKNESS!!!"
    He proclaimed dementedly.
    "No wait...I'm not the Valley of All Weakness. But I am swimming through it. Trippy."
    "Torzikan! Your high again!......enjoying yourself?"
    "YES! My current concoction allows me to experience the seas and continents of the souls of all the world. I think I'm soon getting to Volcano of Unending Fury. Though I have to go through a Knife of Unseen Shadows to do so. What is it that you wish to speak to me of while I sail upon the Dreaming?"
    "The serum, Torzikan. The Ki Serum. Is it ready? It is VITAL for the show to start y'know, or we won't be able to perform our best!"
    "Oh YES! Yes! The Ki Boost Serum. I have enough for everyone. And three for you. But in keep in mind: The Serum has side-effects, dangerous ones. These include: mania, wild mood swings, hair trigger temper, obsession, recklessness, impulsiveness, lack of emotional control...."
    "Yes yes, but it will raise our power level like never before and even improve our ki control to match right? Unlock the parts of the brain that invent new ki techniques, so on and so forth?"
    "Temporarily? Yes. It will only last for a day, at most. When it wears off, your power level will go back to 1000, as you are now, and the fighting potential you unlock, will be sealed away once again. and thats only the Super Ki Serum that most people will get. The Ultra lasts even shorter, even if it unlocks even more power only a few will get, and the Hyper, which I only give to you, will last half an hour at most, will be even stronger, and of course the side effects escalate with the version. I only give you the last....because I think you can handle it, since your used to the effects in your natural brain chemistry"
    He shows him the needles filled with ki serum that he will use
    "Great! More than enough time for what we've planned, and why are you warning me? The ENTIRE POINT of this is that this is dangerous and could get us all killed! Y'know, memorable death? Blaze of glory?"
    "Oh I dunno, could be the drugs talking heheheheheheh...."
    "Anyways, do I just put these on the needle bracelet?"
    "Yes, of course."
    A needle bracelet was a Burnout invention, it was a bracelet with three slots for needles to inject into themselves when at a voice command from the user, hidden up sleeves and used for convenient recreation while food and drinks and whatnot. In this instance it was being repurposed as something to use to power up. Vati put them in and roll his coat sleeve over it.
    "Thanks Torzikan, man will the fireworks really begin with this...."
    "By the way, Vati. The Half-Life Cure, I will want to investigate it, to see if its real."
    "Oh, I have Selraika checking up on that, don't worry!"
    Torzikan frowned at this.
    "She will have the info back to us soon, we will know what is needed to know,don't worry! Now I just have to find ol.....y'know. Him."
    "......I still don't see why you brought in that one."
    "What could I do? He was out in the desert, I had finished filming my last movie and he looked like he needed help! The fact he is loyal to the cause doesn't hurt!"
    Torzikan rolled his eyes and went back to his art, while Vati walked out, to meet the only Ex-Suicide Squad Soldier in existence.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2016-02-27 at 03:19 AM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #4
    Colossus in the Playground

22, come over here if you wanna see how your brain works. He invites the android. Okay so obviously I have no business in the first three. He gives commentary out-loud, mostly for 22's benefit. Through the process of elimination, he clicks open the Artificial Knowledge folder. If everything else is this simple, we can get you all out of here in no time. Though I think it might help to look for other surprises Gero might've left, just in case.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

with Ryu

Zoyl looks at where they were going.
    "Why wouldn't you be welcome? I am sorry if I am asking to many questions." Zoyl seems to slightly distance her head from Ryu as she apologizes as if her way of showing respect showing she did not think highly to,herself.

Vodkana simply purred.
    "Nayh how could they hate such a handsome boy."
    Ryuichi looks at the serpent for a few seconds before he speaks.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, ask as many questions as you please.

I might not be welcome there anymore because of the way we parted. It was my fault really... I can never stay in one place for too long it would seem.

It all started on the morning of my last day here..."

Ryuichi looks down.

"On my wedding day."

~

"Her name was Kiswi, her father was a Saiyan, her mother a Tuffle. She was with the people I met when I first arrived on plant, and she was beautiful. I'll admit I had feelings for her from the start.

As my time on Plant passed I grew to love her and the rest of the little "family" I had been staying with: A group of Tuffles and Saiyans that lived in relative harmony. Eventually, I built up the courage and asked her to marry me. She said no... So I asked again. And again and again for almost a year. After a long wait she finally said yes.
    Which brings us to my final day...

On the day of my wedding, the festivities were ruined by a band of psychopaths who called themselves "Burnouts". They raided the wedding like an army with a purpose, and the people who had come to see us both wed fought back in turn. It was a terrible, bloody battle.

We could have handled it, but amid the turmoil a group of the attackers had grabbed Kiswi. They said that they would let her live, but only if I left the planet. They seemed to have a Vendetta against outsiders, yelling the whole time about the "Saiyan scum" even seeming to hate everyone who appeared older than them.

It was pandemonium... And I left. I left so that, hopefully, Kiswi could live her life. I haven't seen her since.

I may not be welcome, because for some reason I was the cause of their attack. Many died that day, of a group that had known peace before I entered."

Make it count.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

with Ryu
    (for Dragonian I don't know how Vodkana would react here.)
    Zoyl, looks at Ryu and the part of her that was on Ryu's back started to flex and squirm like she was rubbing your back.
    "I am so sorry. It is strange I did not know. You are blank to me... I mean no I dont know...." Zoyl lowers her head feeling ashamed again.
    Vodkana looks to Ryu confused.
    "Marriage that some kind of food."

storage

"Right." Que says as Callins and kor leave. He unveils around Starlight as he floats in front of the window that over looks the warehouse that holds the cure. His tail glows like how Starlights horn glows, then that aura spreads from his tail to cover him completely. Then in one burst it shoots out and covers the warehouse.
    Only slightly out of breath.
    "There that will protect the Cure from everything, from attack to intrusion. "

meeting between Callins and Kor

"What happened to him Kor?" Callins asked his sister.
    "Callins he..." only around her family did she seem to show emotion as she was on the verge of tears.
    "He just left, he left me, Aspa, father. He was our friend, I ...I.."
    Callins hugs his sister.
    "I know, I know Kor. I love him too."

Kor hugged her brother as he knelt down to hug her. Tears started to stain his shoulder.
    "I never got to tell him, he just left never saw him again. I hear he is living as he wishes in the heart of the Burnouts. That is it though. Only the Suicide Squad enters that sector. That is only when things get bad. We hurt them so much. We hurt you all so much. I just want to help my people."

Callins strengthened his bug.
    "I know sister, I do to."

7. - Top - End - #7

THE VERY OUTSKIRTS OF THE CITY

Ryuichi looks to Zoyl, unsure for a moment about how to respond. After a few seconds he simply pats the nape of her neck as he speaks.

"Maybe it is for the best that you cannot read me. I would hate for you tongue to slip and spoil the ending of what I hope will be a great story."

He then looks to Vodkana, actually unsure as to whether or not she was joking.

He stops walking as he looks around.

"That's odd... As I recall: We should have left the city a short while ago. It would seem they build quite fast here.

Nevertheless, this is the place."

Ryuichi walks up to a very simple two story house, it seems like it used to be a small semi-rural house, but has been somewhat urbanized as well as now being between two much taller buildings.

He knocks on the door, knocking a surprising amount of dust off in the process. Apparently they do not get many visitors...
    Make it count.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

with Ryu

Ryu can feel a put of embarassment from Zoyl, you know she can not blush so you feeling it from her is even worse for her. She remains silent as Vodkana looks bored.
    Zoyl finally speaks.
    "If they were Sayains maybe they were driven further away due to the threat most Tuffles feel from them?"

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground

[Andean Mountain Range]

Having heard no protests from Gero, Defender and Sunny, Yamakami flies up and away. As he scans the mountain range and lands beyond with his three eyes, he notices the rainclouds Raijin uses for sleeping are gone. He continues flying towards the West coast, untill he can pinpoint the source of his bad feeling.

The tiger man. He's fighting someone in the desert. Yamakami heads that way as fast as he can. Is it the Namekian he's been waiting for? Or perhaps the white one? He hopes he can get there in time to see what it is about.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

storage

"Right." Que says as Callins and kor leave. He unveils around Starlight as he floats in front of the window that over looks the warehouse that holds the cure. His tail glows like how Starlights horn glows, then that aura spreads from his tail to cover him completely. Then in one burst it shoots out and covers the warehouse.
    Starlight lit up her horn and scanned the wards, letting out a low whistle. "Wow, you're going to have to teach me that spell," she said.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

11. - Top - End - #11

Oxy sort of just banishes his demon stones way to somewhere,probably wherever he keeps his phone and weapons.

Okay, I guess never mind I won't do the thing...

...Now what?

Above Planet
    Diamond, meanwhile, is looking at planet below.

It's amazing.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2016-02-27 at 05:27 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

storage

Burnout Bazaar
    Vati then receives a phone call
    "Yes? Selraika! Do you have the info on the cure?"
    "Yeah, all I could find on the files I found was that the cure was defective. Makes you unemotional. This guy is really good at his defensive programming."
    "HA! I KNEW IT! It was a fake all along! Make us unemotional robots, turn us all into Suicide Soldiers, work for the Arcosian Empire, knew it, knew it knew it! They're intentionally protecting it so that no one finds out the truth!"
    "Also they're sending a bunch of other formulas all across the planets hospitals that look different. I think they're intentionally making a false one to convince the scientific community that its legit."
    "OF COURSE THEY WOULD! Make the defective cure, then come up with some nonsense for the scientists to scratch their heads over who are all loyal to the Crown and trust the royals implicitly to shut down their scientific ability to doubt and be skeptical! We need to act fast! And let Torzikan know will you? Going after the cure is useless, its defective anyways and if my plans works they won't be able to get to distribute it in time."
    He ended the call and continued walking.

University
    This next menu is thus as 22 looks over your shoulder:
    Z-FIGHTER RECORDS (About their Battles, profiles on Goku, the rest of the Z-Fighters and Yamcha.)
    COMMAND: KILL SON GOKU (Inactive, its still technically on but it hasn't met the conditions to be active yet. Condition: Meet a Saiyan with at least 10% of Goku's DNA.)
    COMMAND: OBEY DOCTOR GERO (Inactive, Condition: Meet a human with 100% of Doctor Gero's DNA)
    COMBAT PROTOCOLS (Contains all of 23's fighting knowledge she started out, including the styles she started out with)
    SELF-DESTRUCT PROTOCOL (Off, seems it requires someone deliberately activating this to work)
    COMMAND: RESURRECT DOCTOR GERO (Inactive, the current situation is so far outside the conditions for this to be viable that its hilarious if you think about it.)
    OBLIGATORY "KILL EVERYONE OUT OF SPITE" PROTOCOL (Off)
    FUSE THREE INTO ONE PROTOCOL (Off, seems Gero's designs have a certain pattern of making three Androids to fuse into one. wouldn't work anyways, as they seem to be meant to fused into 21 for it to work, much like Android 13)
    FORCE FIELD CAPABILITY (Off)

"Pretty sure we want everything but the Z Fighter Record and the Combat Protocols gone. Oh wait, we have Force Fields? Why are they off? I knew 17 and 18 had them.... but why turn them off in us? Turn Force Fields on, thats a good thing."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2016-02-27 at 05:41 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

With Ryu

Well.. Vodkana did have heard about marriage, and knew people who were married. But the concept was a mystery for her.
    It's like to give an oath to always eat the same lava-cream every day for eternity, because.. reasons?
    She walked by the side of Ryu.
    "Well, I can always help her see what she losing." she said with a sly grin

Week ago Cirra

"Please, forgive me, Apfel-Sama." Spoon bowed. "Shuguki duals are very different from battle duals Merrow. I thought, that copying you would be a good for start. My enemies are stronger than me..."

OOC: Is Apfel going to Plant? Should Spoon join him?

Guit vs Shanakhan

Guit could get much stronger than that- and as impressed he was, he wasn't giving Shanakhan enough credit-
    He gotten hit by the ki claws, spitting blood, and sent flying kilometers away crushing into a mountain which crumbled.
    (If Shanakhan insist, round 2, would be right now, but Guit won't hold back anymore)
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

14. - Top - End - #14

with Ryu

Ryu can feel a put of embarassment from Zoyl, you know she can not blush so you feeling it from her is even worse for her. She remains silent as Vodkana looks bored.
    Zoyl finally speaks.
    "If they were Sayains maybe they were driven further away due to the threat most Tuffles feel from them?"

Ryuichi purposely pays no mind to Zoyl's embarrassment. Calling attention to it doesn't seem the right thing to do here.

"I guess that could make sense... But this man was a stubborn one, and I don't think he would just move."

Ryuichi knocks again, and again there is no answer.

After a couple of minutes Ryuichi begins walking away, obviously a bit dejected.

The soft creaking of a door can be heard as Ryuichi takes another step.

The light from the city is in stark contrast with the darkened entry to the home. Through the small crack of the door a small portion of a beard can be seen, it's almost as dusty as the door.

A strong, yet apparently seldom used voice croaks through the crack.

"Who's there?"

Ryuichi slowly turns to the voice, unsure of what to say. He just looks at the man for several seconds.

"An old friend, if you'll have him..."

"Wait.. I know that voice."

He opens the door, looking around as though to find the source.
    A deep scar passes over both of his eyes, the spheres within are a pale white. A tear can be seen running down to his facial hair, leaving a trail in the dust. He speaks with a hopeful, yet quivering voice.

"Ryu... Could it really be you?"

Ryuichi is speechless when he sees the wound. He hesitates to speak, and actually sounds almost fearful.

"Yes... I know I'm probably not welcome here... I know I'm probably the last person you want anything to do with. I know that I'm to blame for everything, and I take full responsibility... "

Tears have begun streaming down Ryuichi's face. He can barely get the words out.

"I know I ruined everything..."

The old Saiyan is simply looking towards him, surprised by what Ryuichi was saying.

"Well? Aren't you going to yell at me? Tell me to get out of here? Tell me it's all my fault everything went wrong!?"

The Saiyan's lips actually curl into the faintest of smiles. He walks up to Ryuichi.

"come on! I know I destroyed what little you had! It was all my fault! I RUINED EVERYTHING!...
    And I'm sorr-

The Saiyan suddenly picks up Ryuichi in a hug. He speaks through happy tears.

"Don't be ridiculous boy! I never blamed you for a second! I'm not mad at you, I don't regret taking you in. I'm so glad to see that you are okay!"
    Make it count.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana smiled warmly.
    And honestly? Maybe for the first time in life she felt envy.
    She doubted she would get such warm welcome, at her own home planet.
    "Nya... hey." she waved simply.

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #16

Plant - Unspecified University

No arguments there. Though if you possess the capability to self-destruct, might not be a bad idea to remove those bombs later. He recalls that 21, 22, and 23 were able to fight Majin Buu. Surely if their self-destruct explosives could destroy them, it's something truly magical, and can be used against Hailing. Artic then goes through the process of deleting each line of code. Command: Kill Goku - Deleted.

Command: Obey psychotic evil genius - Gone.

Self Destruct - Bye.

Resurrect Gero - Well, unless someone wants to kill him over and over again, see ya!

Kill everyone out of spite, uh, yeah this is the part where if I flip the wrong switch, everything goes horribly wrong. 22, get ready in case something goes wrong.
    Artic, instead of deleting the code right away, digs through it, attempting to make sure that by deleting the code, there isn't some failsafe or something that will trigger its activation instead. Once he's certain it's all-clear, he deletes it.

And....fuse three-into-one...no longer exists.

And finally force-fields...activate.
    He switches the forcefield protocols on.

- - - Updated - - -

Cirra - Battle Chamber - 1 week ago

I could teach you my technique, but I could also teach you to control your energy. Once you have mastered that, learning my techniques by simply seeing them will be easy, as will developing your own.

Cirra - Royal Palace - Now

Lord Apfel summoned Spoon to his office. Claiming he has news.

Minister Spoon. He addressed him, sitting. I didn't expect this to happen so soon, but our Ambassador on planet Plant has reported visual confirmation on most of the Rebel Alliance. They are on planet Plant, as anticipated.

I am going to rendevous with a unit of Arcosian Elites, who will accompany me as we destroy their threat once and for all before they become any stronger. You are welcome to accompany me if you wish.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Far far away- "The Golden Kitchen" of planet Meal

Spoiler
    Show
    Few Nyagatos sat around a five pointed golden table, with variety of wonderful legendary food.

At one point, sat old grey furred, Nyagato with drunkening aroma of coffee. Cuppin The Raja of bitter. He actually smiled dreamingly.

at second point sat orange furred female nyagato, with grey old hair, looking.. sour. Tableita The Raja of Sour of course.

At third point sat chubby relativly young nygato, who sat on cushions and giggled a lot like and idiot. Ork the Raja of Sweet.

At fourth point sat young female Nyagato with arrogant cold stare munching what seemed like simple fries- but simple fried with enough PL to destroy a whole city, if it was invested into a ki blast. Kitcha- the Raja of Salt.

And on a golden throne sat emo, teen nyagato with a gigantic turban. Dinnerin, the Holy Maharja.

Three of them was new to the title, after the last world Shugoki contest.

"So.. we have agreed that baked fruits are better than fried fruits? Merrow?" The Maharaja asked, tired after the intensive discussions for a week.

"Merrow!" Said the males. "Nya!" Said the females in agreement.

"Great!" He signed the royal decision.

"Rajas..." A golden figure appeared covered with golden clouds.

"Amon-Kami!" The four Rajas called and hurried to bow down.

The Maharja sighed but bowed as well.

"Spoon have failed us... It's been exposed merrow- Beerus won't come protect his daughter. And also Vodkana have joined the enemies of the Empire." He said with his mysterious tone.

"What shall we do?!" asked the Maharja with fear.
    "I don't know. It's not my problem, merrow." said the godly voice. A golden furry hand gotten out, taking a bread from the table... and Amon-Kami have dissapeared.

"Well.. that sucks." The Maharja said.

(No need to reply. Just.. offscreen scene)

Cirra -Now

Spoon have changed.. a bit. He wore the empirial "evil" armor now, above his clothes, trying to blend more in. Beside his combat training, he kept cooking to his limits' hoping to serve food someday to the Emperor himself someday.. He also befriended the staff. He could be quite nice when he wanted to.
    He felt alive again. He had purpose again.

He bowed, grinning. "Well... I would be honored to join you, Merrow! Apfel Sama!"

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Storage area

Que looks up to Starlight. It was always hard to read the expression of the serpent as it was so alien to many.
    "Um sure, I am more then willing."

Que then looks to the others.
    "Well we can still patrol the area and make sure it remains secure. Afterall just because I displaced it, does not mean it is completely safe."

Orbit

"I forget how amazing it really is." Aspa said floating there.
    "It reminds you just how tiny we are, but also how strong we are."

With Ryu

Zoyl uncoils from Ryu, and floats to the old Sayain.
    "Your eyes young one! Is there anything we can do?"

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post

Guit vs Shanakhan

Guit could get much stronger than that- and as impressed he was, he wasn't giving Shanakhan enough credit-
    He gotten hit by the ki claws, spitting blood, and sent flying kilometers away crushing into a mountain which crumbled.
    (If Shanakhan insist, round 2, would be right now, but Guit won't hold back anymore)
    Shanakan wasn't going to give him time for a second wind. All his abilities were on a timer, and he couldn't go into a protracted battle. Best that he end this now. He cups his hands together, forming the beginnings of a kamehameha, uses fate sight to determine Guit's exact position, then speaks:
    "You know not freedom. You shackle yourself with the duty to kill a child for something that might not happen, destroying the child's freedom for the sake of your own. That is not freedom, but fear and oppression. Time to end this!

Ultimate Attack! Gemini Style: DOUBLE OOOOOOOR NOTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNG!!!"

His power level quadrupled to 32,000 from the combined effects of Double Down, Double or Nothing And Double Power Level, and he fires the beam with all his strength and the beam quadruples into four beams all at 32,000 PL all heading towards Guit at the same time, putting his all into this one attack. He was going to run out of time on his techniques anyways, might as well use them all up in one last effort to get rid of this guy.

Burnout Bazaar: Selraika and Torzikan
    Selraika enters his home. She had black hair, grey eyes and cyber-visor of them. Her clothes were punkish but pragmatic, low-key and sedate and black and white compared to the colorfuls clothes all the other Burnouts wore. Her face was stoic and her tone, neutral
    "You are interested in the cure, are you not, Torzikan?"
    ".....Yes, I am."
    "Good, I am to. we have to confirm for ourselves whether or not the cure is real. Despite all of you worshipping the ground upon which he walks, Vati is an irrational, out of control dramatist. You know I'm right, he isn't in this for any rational reason."
    "..."
    "My plan is thus: we two break into the warehouse were its being kept, we take the cure and we test it to see if its good. If it is and Vati is wrong, we distribute the cure through our own underground channels free of any governmental influence that could mess it up, including the Arcosians. While he plays at going out in a stupid blaze of glory, we will do the real work and actually cure them. A more logical, reasonable plan, no?"
    "Very well, but it doesn't sit right with me about going behind Vati's back."
    "Why Torzikan, I'd be bewildered if you didn't feel way."
    She smiles a little at this.

University
    23 wakes up when its done.
    "So, its removed? Whats the status?"
    22 switches places with her, sitting in the chair.

Cirra
    Five pods land outside. You sense things are going to get very camp. and very fabulous. However this post is long enough already, and this will be elaborated upon next post, when we have room to introduce them in away that does them justice.

20. - Top - End - #20

Plant - Unspecified University

Gero implanted some knowledge into your brain you would have otherwise not known from your past. Things like martial arts and ki-usage. I kept that obviously. I deleted the "obey Gero" and "kill Goku" scripts in addition to a script where you were to try and resurrect Gero and some sort of script where you were to fuse with Android 21...somehow. I don't know. Deleted, obviously. And finally, an inactive script called "Kill everyone out of spite." Inactive, but deleted. Fortunately.

In other words, good to go!
    Artic smiles, with a thumbs-up. Also, apparently there was a deactivated protocol involving being able to project force-fields or something. I didn't look into it, but it's switched 'on' now so...try it out. Not now though, you might break something in the lab.

Anyways, let's finish up with you, 22.
    Artic will do the same thing as before, deleting obviously harmful artifical knowledge. The only exception being that he makes a personal copy of the Forcefield Capacity folder so as to be able to create forcefields with his own technology.

Cirra - Royal Palace

"Outside" of the Royal Palace is miles under Cirra's World-Ocean. While this would be deadly to most other non-aquatic species it's only a minor annoyance to Arcosians, though they will have to be depressurized through the main door as the interior of the palace is full of breathable air, largely for foreigners' benefit as the Incirrians themselves can breathe underwater as well as air.

Lord Apfel's intuition had told him the Elites have arrived before a holographic indicator did. Huh, they're early. He deadpans, though his normally impassive face betrays unease as he look towards Spoon. Well...remember when I said our Elite units are...eccentric? I wasn't exaggerating. He stands up and walks towards the door, beckoning Spoon to follow. Their...culture isn't encouraged, but it is permitted as a means of ensuring unit cohesion and morale. Just...try not to stare. Lord Apfel takes a deep breath as the lump in his gut tells him the two are getting closer to where the Elites are waiting.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Earth- Week ago

Guit tried to get up, spitting blood.
    You stared with horror, raising his hand trying to stop the attack.. but he was too slow.
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" he yelled with agony.

Cirra

"Merrow.. I don't care, as long theu kill the R.A." Spoon said with a grin.

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #22

Vodkana smiled warmly.
    And honestly? Maybe for the first time in life she felt envy.
    She doubted she would get such warm welcome, at her own home planet.
    "Nya... hey." she waved simply.
    The Saiyan looks around as Vodkana speaks.

"You've brought friends? Tell me, what is your name?"

With Ryu

Zoyl uncoils from Ryu, and floats to the old Sayain.
    "Your eyes young one! Is there anything we can do?"
    He laughs heartily.

"Young? I haven't been called young in at least a generation!

My eyes? Ah, yes... I got these during my daughters wedding. Hurt like hell, but I've learned to live with it. Thank you, but I've adjusted, most of the time I don't even notice."
    Make it count.

23. - Top - End - #23

Cirra - Royal Palace

There's another complication as well. Lord Apfel adds. Our objective is to secure Planet Plant's cooperation through diplomacy. Our diplomat does not want us causing a diplomatic incident. I fully expect them, whether it be the local Tuffle government or the Rebel Alliance, to resist, hence my showing of overwhelming force, but our objective at the beginning will be to simply arrest the rebel Arcosians, Artic and Ieez as traitors. The others we will request their cooperation in our investigation, and will be taken in for questioning. And I mean this sincerely: Even Vodkana is to be merely questioned as to the extent of their relationship with the Arcosians. No torture, either. If it's proven that they are simple associates with no intention of rebellion or knowledge of Artic or Ieez's status as fugitives, they will be free to go.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2016-02-27 at 07:48 PM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

With Ryu

"Yes! I am Vodkana, Princess of destruction! Nya!" She said cheerfully.
    "Do you have anything to eat?" she asked.
    Well, at least she didn't demanded it.
    It.. a progress. Right?

Cirra

Spoon sighed.
    His logical ambitouse side, told him to let it go as it was.
    His maniacal side, said to not let it go.
    "Merrow.. anyway, I'm too weak to face them in battle." Spoon said.
    "But at least, would you allow me, to use this opportunity and "expose" Vodkana as a normal Nyagato?"

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

With Ryu

Zoyl floats infront of the others.

"I am Zoyl, are you sure young one? My brother and I can help return your sight. What happened." She waved her tail as if you three could see the time and space ripple.
    "It is not natural, it is out of place."

Callins and Kor

They have calmed down after their emotional embrace. Now they both stood before a map of Plant. The Few Tuffle cities are highlighted into different sectors.

"These facilties are equipped to make Cure. I will forward a message to their directors with the formula so they can start right away." Callins said.

Kor mean while was focused on the red sectors. The Burnout Sectors.

"These ones are the hardest to out fit. They will want proof that it works. Then they may allow us to come in. However if we allow them to "steal" the Cure it may work much faster?"

Callins nods.
    "That is not a bad thought, but why not I try to reach out tomorrow to Vati. If I could just talk to him. I know I could gain his support and with him all the Burnouts will join. His Birthday is tomorrow, I could bring a gift with me."

26. - Top - End - #26

"But at least, would you allow me, to use this opportunity and "expose" Vodkana as a normal Nyagato?"
    Cirra - Royal Palace

Absolutely. Lord Apfel replied with a smile.

27. - Top - End - #27

Storage area

Que looks up to Starlight. It was always hard to read the expression of the serpent as it was so alien to many.
    "Um sure, I am more then willing."

Que then looks to the others.
    "Well we can still patrol the area and make sure it remains secure. Afterall just because I displaced it, does not mean it is completely safe."
    Oxy floats up into the sky, to observe the area from above.

Ieez looks around.

While's we're here, please call me Snow.
    Orbit

"I forget how amazing it really is." Aspa said floating there.
    "It reminds you just how tiny we are, but also how strong we are.""
    It's so big...

The child seems to be lost in his own lttle world

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

storage area

"You know that is still a horrible name. Everyone will know you are Arcosian with it. Why not Radtiz?"

29. - Top - End - #29

storage area

"You know that is still a horrible name. Everyone will know you are Arcosian with it. Why not Radtiz?"
    Artic and Ieez are political exiles who are associated with a band of traitorous rebels and are only alive because there was literally not even circumstantial evidence tying them to the rebellion. Polar and Snow, however, are mercenary colonials hired by Prince Callins to protect himself and his work.

The distinction is important, considering the presence of Ambasador Rime.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

storage area

"Very well. Though I would still remain hidden if I were you, for as you know not many like Arcosians.,