New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 82: So Many Babies!

Tree

Natalie would smile, but unfortunately lizards lack lips. Natalie the chameleon continues its slow walk, trying to go somewhere it can try and wrap its tail around Rainbow's hair or fingers.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Barbarian in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Julie smirks, "You know, I was generally bad people up until not too long ago hun. Maybe I could talk to this Brian for you, and set him stra- oh hi Kat-" In what must be the only instance of Julie doing a double take onscreen, Kate's current tiny, adorable appearance makes the Succubus' eyes light up like that of a predator.

"Okay, dibs on the hair. Kate, you never told me you were so cute as a pixie!" Julie gets up out of her chair and walks over to Kate with the intent to pick her up and bring her to the couch. She is going to braid Kate's hair, and she is going to do it now.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Troll in the Playground

[Woods]

"Then Jasmine you shall be," Quinn declares, Making It So as she reaches for Jasmine's hand. "Welcome to...well, life."

[Rowan Cabin]

Patty starts to nod in agreement as Julie speaks, clearly ready to tell her she's not bad people at all - when, suddenly, adorable pixie Kate.

Therefore the cabin's occupants are now treated to the sound of a High Priestess of a Lust Goddess squeeing in sheer adorablecutebombnessoverload.

"Oh gods you're so adorable! Um, what happened?"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Dwarf in the Playground

Woods

Jasmine lets Quinn take her hand, and do as she will with it. Oddly, this time there are no pinpricks... it just feels like a normal hand.

Rowan Cabin

"Well, I got the fairy out of the metal detector, and it was really thankful! And I said it would be it's friend, and it magic because it was happy, and now I'm short."

Kate will be picked up and taken to the couch. Her hair begins to be braided... maybe if Julie is feeling extreme she'll braid some of the now very tiny pixie braids. "Am I really cute, Julie?" She seems curious about it. Her antenna kind of wiggle in Julie's direction, too.
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2012-07-30 at 07:36 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1085

Rowan Cabin

"Really, really, really cute. Hey, do you have any clothes for you at pixie height? If you went all the way, I could tailor you some after getting your measurements at that height. It would be like making doll clothes, wouldn't take any time at all. Then you could have them in your backpack just in case something like this happens." Okay, maybe Julie is just looking for an excuse to make doll clothes, in practice for if Scylla or Prism become interested in dolls, but it is a genuine offer.

She braids the hair into one long (for Kate's size) continuous braid, weaving the pixie braids into it with some telekinesis so that they're layered throughout.

"So, what happened to the metal detector then? Is it any good?" The story with the fairy was interesting, but Julie wanted the whole story before they got too side-tracked.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Troll in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

"Totally cute," Patty agrees, taking a seat and looking as if it's taking all of her willpower to avoid reaching out and pinching pixie!Kate's cheeks to make them rosy.

===

[Woods]

"Would you like to come with us? Back to our home?" Quinn asks, smiling softly.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

7. - Top - End - #1087
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"No, I don't have any pixie-sized clothes. It doesn't really come up, most of the time I'm close enough to the right height. I don't think I've been all the way pixie since I was in the fairy world."

Kate will look over her shoulder, at Julie. "The metal detector had the fairy in it, and I let it out, so that's good. She's free now!"

Woods

"Sure," she says simply. She doesn't seem to really know what to make of this, and is willing to follow Quinn and Jamie wherever they may lead.
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2012-07-30 at 08:17 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1088

Rowan Cabin

"Well, we should fix that some day. Who knows what might happen that'll leave you too small for your normal clothes, and in need of something nicer than you can make with fancy magic." There's nothing nicer than Julie clothes, if she doesn't say so herself.

"So what you're saying is, it doesn't work anymore?" To be fair, it didn't work for her in the first place, so it's not really a huge loss. Maybe she could just sell it for scrap metal.

"I suppose you left it on the beach then."

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Troll in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Patty falls quiet, politely listening.
    And still squeeing inside at cute!pixie!Kate.

[Woods]

Quinn will lead the way back torwards GLoG!
    "Did you have somewhere you stayed before this? Or did you just wander?"

Jamie follows, still cuddling Oddball.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

10. - Top - End - #1090
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"Yeah, I left it in the hole. Ooh, the hole's gone now. It's not my fault, it collapsed when I left."

It seems that Kate has trouble telling the whole story when she's addled like this.

Woods

"I just wandered. I've never had a home. What's it like?" She knows what the word means... but she doesn't really understand it.

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Reelshka puts her hands on her hips and tils her head.
    Really. You have your own ways of knowing, then? Either way I hope what you've found out was to your liking.
    Wedding

"Very much so."
    "Weavemaker" replies with the same smirk to her ears. "You've been good for him. One of the things he's really needed. Just keep an eye on him for us."

Waterstrider's Hut

Once his mate falls asleep, Waterstrider holds her close for several more minutes to ensure she's deeply asleep before attempting to slip off and get dressed to retrieve their lovely daughter.

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Main Cabin => The Tree]

Salix hugs the backpack to her chest and says. "Follow me!" The dryad leads away from the campsite, punching right into the woods. She doesn't take a single erring step as they go along, clearly very familiar with the area as well moving through the forest.

They soon arrive at a decently sized clearing. Dominating a large portion is a large weeping willow tree. There's a sort of majestic feeling about it compared to the other trees in the area. On the far side of the clearing, cutting off the edge of it, is a shallow stream that flows quickly from where the ground slopes up on one side. Speaking of the slope, on the side of it on their side of the river, it is dotted with a number of burrows. "Here we are!" She turns around and looks at Vasi expectantly as she waits for her reaction.

[Woods]

Koro does not protest to the hug and scritches. Once Darcy departs, he'll be off to take the gold to his temporary hoard that shall exist until he has a chance to move everything into the true hoard.

The Tree

"It's beautiful," Vasi says, and reaches out to gently stroke a branch. "What lives in the burrows?"

Woods

Darcy roams around a bit more. Perhaps she'll run into Kashi, though I'd imagine Koro's gold sense would have led him to Kashi if the latter were around. Or perhaps she'll leave empty handed. She feels pretty confident of being able about having obtained one loyal monster to protect Ilpholin once she returns to nymph form though.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Ogre in the Playground

[Salix's Tree] To differentiate from the other tree scene.

"Bunnies! I can show you them. They'll come out as long as I'm around." Salix sets her backpack at the base of her tree and beckons for Vasi to follow.

She leads her over to one of the largest holes and lies down in front of it. She begins to speak, in a sense. It's more of a soft murmuring than anything, but there's definite structure to it.

In not too long, a rabbit pokes his nose out, then emerges fully. "Hiii." The dryad scritches his ears as another female rabbit comes out behind him. Then, just visible in the shade of the burrow, a few smaller noses are poking out. Salix gasps. "Buster? Are these your babies?" She squeals with delight, causing the babies to scurry backward. "Oops." She turns her grinning face back toward Vasi.

14. - Top - End - #1094

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Tree

Natalie would smile, but unfortunately lizards lack lips. Natalie the chameleon continues its slow walk, trying to go somewhere it can try and wrap its tail around Rainbow's hair or fingers.
    Tree
    As Natalie's tail wrapped around her hair a chill runs down her back.
    "Eeeeeeeep!"
    She turns her head.
    "Natalie, that better not be you doing that!"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Wedding

"Very much so."
    "Weavemaker" replies with the same smirk to her ears. "You've been good for him. One of the things he's really needed. Just keep an eye on him for us."
    Reelshka smiles warmly... and a bit mischeviously, perhaps.
    I will, don't worry. And it's been great for me too... if a little crazy. Your son is an amazing person.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

16. - Top - End - #1096

MedLab
    Sheldon threw up again.
    Almost as if to spite her
    He then gave her the most adorable face as he walked away from his vomit on his stubby legs, heading for the nearest sink.
    Busy with Life

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Bugbear in the Playground

{MedLab}

Andy looks over the Meds around here. Since he has some medicine knowledge he should be able to find something that will help the little green one.

"Well Green one. It seems like your not able to handle things yourself. It's just good that pink here doesn't fall under gluttony."

It could just appear that Andy is directly talking to the dinos.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

18. - Top - End - #1098

Medlab

As soon as Sheldon gets better, he is going to get such an I told you so from Penny, you dont even know! For now, Penny walks with her friend, helping him be as comfortable as possible."Raawr." *Poor friend

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Orc in the Playground

Tree

Rainbow might see the tiny chameleon lizard sitting on its branch, gradually darkening. This is because the process which occurred earlier is reversing itself, and Natalie is turning back into a bird.

20. - Top - End - #1100

Rowan Cabin

"Woah, hold on, you're still skipping ahead here. What hole was this? I didn't see any holes big enough to fit a metal detector on the beach." Julie would have chosen another stretch of beach if there was one. Giant, randomly collapsing holes are not good for babies to be playing around.

She doesn't seem distressed by the loss of the faulty metal detector though. It was a cheap yardsale find that she picked up on a whim, thinking she'd start another hobby.

21. - Top - End - #1101
    Troll in the Playground

Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    "I just wandered. I've never had a home. What's it like?" She knows what the word means... but she doesn't really understand it.
    "It's...well, it's one of those things that's easier to experience than to describe, I guess," Quinn admits. "It's a place where no matter what happens you'll be able to go to for shelter...where people who care about you stay."

Jamie just nods in agreement as she follows.

[Rowan Cabin]

"As far aS I know there weren't any holes at all on the beach." Patty looks concerned as well!
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2012-07-31 at 07:02 PM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #1102

Tree
    "Natalie? Is that you?"
    She looks at the chameleon bird thing, confused.

---

MedLab
    Sheldon tries to give his friend a hug.
    Though it's hard with his stubby legs.
    He has, however, stopped throwing up and is feeling quite better now!
    And Andy should stop trying to meddle in places he shouldn't be meddling. He does not, after all, know the tiny dinosaur's anatomy what so ever, so whatever he gave to them could very well be extremely dangerous for them to ingest.
    Busy with Life

23. - Top - End - #1103
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"Well, the fairy showed me an arrow, and I went to the arrow and there was a hole. I went down the hole, and there was bees and a chest. I got a wooden sword from the chest, got the fairy out of the thing, and then escaped the bees."

Yes, because that makes a ton of sense.

"Julie, what am I going to do now that I'm small? It's going to take daaaays to get back to normal!"

Woods

Jasmine looks around as she walks. Her eyes are so good now... "I've never had one of those. Or people that care about me. Are homes common?"

24. - Top - End - #1104

Rowan Cabin

Julie boggles a bit, but chalks it up to the fairy's doing. If some random fey wanted to dig holes and make adventures, then at least it did so after she'd taken the kids back to the house.

At Kate's question, she shrugs, "You could always help me babysit like I've been asking. Then, when you're back to normal, Wally can take that you back to this point so you can also go to work like normal. He just suggested it to me now, which is odd. Usually he'd just go ahead and do stuff like that without permission." She says blithely.

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Orc in the Playground

Tree

Actually, it's the same kind of bird that Natalie was before, and Rainbow did just watch it change shape from a chameleon. Natalie hasn't figured out how to stop halfway between forms and doesn't think she can do it, either. The little bird slowly bobs up and down. It seems vaguely similar to a nod.

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Troll in the Playground

[Woods]

...aw, she knows just how to break Quinn's heart, doesn't she?
    It takes a moment for Quinn to answer, lest the tears in the corners of her eyes make her voice emotional.
    "...not as common as they should be. And you do now. Both of those."

===

[Rowan Cabin]

"...wait, you mean he can manipulate time or something?" Patty asks, blinking in surprise at Julie.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"Yeah, Waldorf does a bunch of stuff that makes time cry." Kate nods sadly. "That's very nice of him, though. If I can stay here, I'll do that! I can't stay at my apartment, because I'm going to be staying in my apartment in the future. That is to say, future, normal me is going to be staying in my apartment. And I probably won't remember any of this, so if anything happens to me while I'm like this someone else will have to tell me. Which is a good reason that I should be around you. I was kinda hoping to figure out a certain computer program today, but I probably won't be able to now."

Woods

Jasmine will fall quiet as she follows Quinn. Everything is changing...

28. - Top - End - #1108

Tree
    Rainbow laughed nervously.
    "Jeez...you scared me..."
    "..."
    "So wanna race back to the bottom?"
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #1109

Rowan Cabin

Julie nods with Kate's assessment of Waldorf, "All the damn time. Arty and him came up with some amazing mechanical marvel of a pocketwatch, and he tailored spells to make it run. He says it takes him to when and where he's needed most, which is a load of hooey if you ask me. He goes when and where he pleases these days, and I don't think he spends more than a few minutes in any one stretch of time lately." The succubus waves it off, this being old news to her. Waldorf has been doing this long since before they came to the Nexus, and it stopped being mindbending years ago.

"Kate, why don't you check in on the kids to start? There are bottles of milk in the fridge you should be able to handle, if they're hungry. If it's anything else, feel free to give me a shout." She kind of wonders how Kate will fare, being about the size of one of the kids, but she trusts her not to screw it up, especially since she knows they're both still asleep.

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Orc in the Playground

Tree

Natalie nods briefly before taking off and flying back to where her clothes are folded neatly by her rucksack. She's hoping for a head start by jumping the gun, but it might not work. And it's certainly cheating.