New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside IX

[Suncrest Manor]

The witch is sure to help her getting up. "Neither have I, hell, I have barely been outside riverside. It's time though don't you think? Leaving this city behind. It's not even a very nice city when you think about it. Just the dump I was born in." She says while waiting for Nadia to get washed up, slowly starting to move towards the bed again.

Exbourne Manor - Eadelain's Room

Astrana don't know that much of either of those methods though. "It is very dangerous though so we need to take a few precautions before we do anything. It will probably be a few days before I even dare to attempt it."

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

Once they reach the bed, Nadia lies down carefully on it and grabs a couple pillows to prop her head up. "It's not so bad, and we do have a really nice house. But it would be nice to get away for a while."

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    "Then you should inform them. I will assisst you to prevent harm on you as far as possible, but you can't change the system without the cause of it's suffer."

The man takes a buly stand showing her that he will be able to handle a fight .
    "I'm sure they know already. It's just a matter of time before they confront us. We hope they won't resort to violence immediately, though."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

4. - Top - End - #1384

[Suncrest Manor]

"I dunno, every time I look out the windows I'm reminded by my old life. I'm still walking down the same streets I was skulking around in, buying from the same stores I used to steal from. I just want to leave it all behind you know?" Irena replies once she slipped down in bed together with Nadia, gesturing towards one of the curtained windows.

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

Nadia nods. "Yeah, I understand." It's sometimes easy to forget Irena's past when they're caught up in the present. Nadia can't know how Irena feels, but she can understand. "We can go wherever you want, love. I'd follow you to the end of the world."

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post

Astrana don't know that much of either of those methods though. "It is very dangerous though so we need to take a few precautions before we do anything. It will probably be a few days before I even dare to attempt it."
    "Okay. Is there anything I can do to help? I don't have much to do. Almost nothing happens at night, and really the only thing that goes on during the day is when I work."

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Kami Hunting

"Kami can be very different, some rely more on brute strength then everything else. Your strongest weapon against them however is keeping your calm and not fall for their tricks." She explains. "I think you did pretty well though for your first time. It looked a bit goofy though." The sorceress says with a giggle.
    Kami Hunting

"Well if you don't do it in style, what's the point of doing it at all?" Harnel points out.
    Though I hope that won't be a 'style'. It probably only works repeatedly in tv shows and comic books, telegraphing your moves like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Orc in the Playground

Exbourne Manor

Emily is here! She's a rather pretty seventeen-year-old with long, black hair and blue eyes flecked with red. She smells slightly of decay and strongly of the strongest deodorant she can find, and her skin has the occasional blotch. However, she's wearing a long-sleeved blue t-shirt and a pair of green denim jeans, so little of her skin is actually visible. She's wandering around looking for people.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Samona's Phone]

Samona raises her eyebrow, glad that Maggy can't see the confused look that passes over her face briefly. "Oh Mags, you don't need to butter me up. But if you insist." Maybe Samona isn't trying hard enough, but she can't seem to come up with many uses for a severed arm.

"As for the party, just pick me up at the manor when yo're ready. I'll be waiting." The vampire says.
    Right, guess she's more of a 'drinking blood straight from a screaming and terrified source' kind of vampire than the blood bag-sipping kind. It figures that Samona would be the sort to relish that sort of thing, doesn't it?

"I'll do that. S'there anything else worth discussing? It's been a while, and there's been some ugly personal matters that have been keeping my eye off business and whatnot lately, I'm not sure I'm entirely up to date."
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

10. - Top - End - #1390

[Suncrest Manor]

Irena smiles slightly, "Not while pregnant though... it's hard to imagine you with a big belly. It really is." She didn't know what to think of it honestly. Disturbing maybe?

Kami Hunting

"I prefer being practical over being stylish actually, the idea seems strange to me. Never seen anything quite like it frankly. Where'd you get it from?" She asks curiously.

"Umm... you could always go to the library and looks for books about the subject. Just be careful though. I heard there are slavers in the region." Astrana replies.

11. - Top - End - #1391
    Dwarf in the Playground

Eadelain nods. "Distressing. Perhaps I will visit the Library, though. It's been a while since I was out of the Manor."

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Orc in the Playground

Lenai's Forest- Night

"I do not doubt it, my lady. OK everyone, let's get moving! Pull those wagons, but cover that one back up! Deities know what might happen if we're spotted by one of those nutjob religions carting in slaves. It'll be slow and painful, but I guarantee that if we aren't back at my place soon you'll suffer worse! Come on, get to it!" The gnome steers his ogre off to harry the human and ogre workers around the first wagon.

"And if you were sent to test our loyalty to make sure we were good slaves, you'd say the same thing, I'm sure. No. I won't go with you. I may regret it later, but then again, maybe I won't." The goblin smiles sadly. He also considers asking for a mercy-kill, but if this gnome is working for the gnome outside riding the ogre then the mercy kill may be long painful and not actually kill him. At this point, the wagon lurches as the ogres pulling it get moving again.

13. - Top - End - #1393
    Ogre in the Playground

Kami Hunting

"Well... I either made it up, or saw someone else do it a long time ago and forgot who." So... made it up. Unless Harnel watches more tv than I realized.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-08-22 at 05:35 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

"Yeah, it is." Nadia frowns a little and looks down at her stomach. "At least it's not going to last a full nine months, right?" Trying to stay positive doesn't seem to be working well.

[Samona's Phone]

"Not too much, no. Things have been running smoothly. Almost disappointingly so." Samona chuckles.

[Exbourne Manor]

Emily will soon be encountered by Maria, who gives her a smile. "Ah, Emily, there you are. My name is Maria, by the way. It's nice to meet you."

15. - Top - End - #1395
    Orc in the Playground

Exbourne Manor

"Hello Maria. How can I help you?" Emily is smiling, but cautious and suspicious. She'll help however she can, though- she doesn't want to wind up a pile of ash and an empty skin, especially as it's still her own skin- it won't last much longer, though.

16. - Top - End - #1396

[Suncrest Manor]

"Mm... try to sleep now though, no use worrying about it. It's not like you're going to swell up overnight." Irena replies with a faint smile.

Kami Hunting

"Well, I like it." The dragon says with a smile. "It's very... different. Maybe not overly practical but at least you're making sure people remember you. In my line of work it feels like I need to hide every day. My father is still very strict about not any form of pride. 'Since when you're a dragon, you can't afford to be irresponsible'." Cessie quotes. "He even sees my human form as a way to 'show off'." She shakes her head. "Can you believe that?"

"Great, I'm going to go outside for a while now. Going to get a few things I need for the ritual." Astrana explains as she slowly get's off the bed.

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

"Alright. Maybe I'll feel better later." Nadia gives Irena's hand a squeeze and then closes her eyes.

[Exbourne Manor - Eadelain's Room]

Whoops, looks like Cynthia nodded off in her sleep. She sure was tired. What's the chances she stayed up really late with Eadelain?

[Exbourne Manor]

"I have a potential solution to your skin issue I'd like to go over with you." Maria replies. "Rather than normal skin, I believe you could use some synthetic substitute. If you approve of the plan, I can gather some information that would be needed to make it now."

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Orc in the Playground

Exbourne Manor

"Synthetic skin? Hmm. I don't know. I don't know much more about Skin-Stealers than you do, and I am one. But it might work, and I'd be stupid to let a possible avenue of enquiry go to waste. Especially as my skin is starting to go." Fresher blood would keep it in better condition, but Emily doesn't know that. She knows she tastes the blood, but most of the blood she's drunk is old and she is unaware of how good the blood of, say, a royal virgin is.

19. - Top - End - #1399
    Ogre in the Playground

Kami Hunting

Harnel grins back at the praise. "Why thank you."

"And that's ridiculous. You look beautiful, but if you can't be in dragon form or human form, then what isn't showing off?" That seems a little ridiculous.

"You don't have to hide here. We don't want you to." Harnel says with a nod, clearly speaking for all of Nexus.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

20. - Top - End - #1400
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Yeah, I think I'll go to the library."

Eadelain notices Cynthia on the bed... eh, it's not like it's been used much recently.

21. - Top - End - #1401

Kami Hunting

"I choose what my human form should be though Harnel and my father thought it was... well, too excessive." She explains with an awkward look on her face. "But his logic is sound though, a prideful dragon can easily fall prey to the kami's lures. Humility and temperance is the key to balance and with such great powers it's very important to keep your feet on the ground so to speak. It's very easy to let it all go to your head."

"Alright, I'll see you later then. Remember to take care of Cynthia alright? She needs someone to keep her company while I'm gone." The tiefling says with a gesture at the little demon before walking out of the room.

[Suncrest Manor]

The witch returns the squeeze and soon she's asleep next to her girlfriend.

22. - Top - End - #1402
    Dwarf in the Playground

Eadelain looks over at Cynthia. Well... she has been a...

freind.

"Okay, I will."

With that, Eadelain will leave.

23. - Top - End - #1403
    Ogre in the Playground

Kami Hunting

"Well I think it's fine." Harnel replies. Stupid logic! Go away!

"But... that must be hard. I'm sorry." That doesn't sound very fun at all. "Is there anything else I should know?" The kami are clearly the seven deadly sins plus some other nasty things like despair.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Samona's Phone]

"Not too much, no. Things have been running smoothly. Almost disappointingly so." Samona chuckles.
    "Well I'm sure the Xar'Cha party's bound to change that. See you then, Samona."
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

25. - Top - End - #1405
    Ogre in the Playground

[Samona's Phone]

"I look forward to it. See you soon." Samona replies, then terminates the call.

Exbourne Manor

"Excellent. We just need measurements and a number of pictures. Follow me." Maria will lead Emily to a room already prepared for this occasion. If there are no protests, Maria will begin to take many many measurements and even more pictures. The synthetic skin needs to be exact.

26. - Top - End - #1406

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    "I'm sure they know already. It's just a matter of time before they confront us. We hope they won't resort to violence immediately, though."
    [Westside] ((Not sure where it was again))

The man nods. Even thought they first sppeared as people who remonstrate against the system, they appeare prepared. It's just a question of time until the current systems strikes against them.

"I see. As I said befor I'm eager to help, but I don't know much about you. Are you the leader? Are you the only person? To make a change many people need to work. This can't be done alone."
    Last edited by Zefir; 2012-08-23 at 01:13 AM.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

27. - Top - End - #1407

Kami Hunting

The sorceress just smiles, "That I have been extremely spoiled maybe? Don't feel sorry for me Harnel, my problems pale compared to other peoples. I'm rich, have loving parents, great friends and a job I like. What more could I possibly ask for?" She questions with a meaningful look into his eyes.

28. - Top - End - #1408
    Dwarf in the Playground

Democracy now rally

Specifically, after the rally is done. The people are dispersing, some convinced, some not sure, some uncaring, a distinct minority giving critical thought to the situation.

One individual is specifically approaching the leader of the rally, a woman with purple skin and odd, tentacle hair. She is wearing a woman's business suit, and a pair of small, rectangular glasses.

"Excuse me, I have a few questions."

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Westside] ((Not sure where it was again))

The man nods. Even thought they first sppeared as people who remonstrate against the system, they appeare prepared. It's just a question of time until the current systems strikes against them.

"I see. As I said befor I'm eager to help, but I don't know much about you. Are you the leader? Are you the only person? To make a change many people need to work. This can't be done alone."
    The woman glares at the man. He's starting to get on her nerves.
    "What are you talking about? Haven't you seen how many of us are here? Why are you asking so many stupid questions and explaining obvious things to us?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Democracy now rally

Specifically, after the rally is done. The people are dispersing, some convinced, some not sure, some uncaring, a distinct minority giving critical thought to the situation.

One individual is specifically approaching the leader of the rally, a woman with purple skin and odd, tentacle hair. She is wearing a woman's business suit, and a pair of small, rectangular glasses.

"Excuse me, I have a few questions."
    Let's say that the rally was in Eastside, although I'm honestly not sure what its ruling faction is like. Some cultists?

"Ask away," says a lanky young man with a bright green mohawk, many piercings and wearing a sleeveless shirt.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Orc in the Playground

Exbourne Manor

Emily will do as she's asked, also asking if she needs to remove her skin. She also mentions that she's far stretchier than a human's body is; her sire was equally able to fill out the thin, enhanced-breasted form of her mother as that of her slightly taller obese father. This is in addition to other skins she wore whilst around Riverside, including a tall, moderately muscular man.

Emily's a bit embarrassed if she's asked to take off her clothing, but will do it anyway. She no longer feels naked in her birthday suit, as she is wearing it. There's quite a lot of splotches caused by mould, especially around the seam running from her hairline all the way down her spine to the crease of her rear; it looks like an old scar, but opens easily if Emily is asked to take off her skin.