New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread X

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "I... am happy... you're safe..." Silverpine croaked, smiling. He somehow managed to maneuver a forehoof around to her back.
    She didn't even care right now that there were others in the room who could see their cheese, right now, it was just him and her. 'I have you to thank for that." Pure sap.

Lemongrass nodded and adjusted Silent's position so he would be more comfortable. In the meantime, Tyrol was checking Idle's pulse and all. He frowned as he did so and tried to shake him out of it lightly. The wound wasn't serious, so why did he go out cold?

Silent Snow tilted his head, smiling for a second in thanks to Lemongrass' efforts.

As for Idle, who knows why. :B

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

"That'll do, thank you Luka." She started stringing the reeds through the worst wounds and closing them tightly like makeshift stitches, like with the dog a billion years ago. She seperates the herbs into anesthetics and antibiotics, applying the latter to the open wounds as a hastily-crushed paste and giving her patient a stick to bite down on for the pain. A few herbs she gave to Luka.

"Here, these will calm you down a bit. Distribute them to anypony not wounded, too. We don't need any panic attacks." When she had done as much as she could for Flameshield she headed over to the other three, repeating the processes when necessary. She had to use some of the (rather strong) anesthetics, and considering she was using basically just plants for surgery and medical care, she was doing well.

For the wounds to Flameshield's legs, she bent and arranged the bark as makeshift braces where applicable, then got up and surveyed all assembled.

"Okay. Unless those magics do more than I think, they'll survive. I'm just sorry I couldn't do more." She turned to Beayn. "If you're feeling up to it, could you try more dispelling magic on them and see if it improves their conditions? I'm afraid I have no idea what they might be afflicted with. And the only pony I know who would, well...not here. I'll get some water, and if anypony has cloth of any kind to spare that would help, too." She took off at roughly the speed of sound (or so it seems anyway) and returns shortly with a couple of buckets.

Frankly, she looks almost as bad as the wounded ponies, but from stress and exertion. And possibly something else. Another mutter escapes her as she lands. "Curse you, Horne."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    She didn't even care right now that there were others in the room who could see their cheese, right now, it was just him and her. 'I have you to thank for that." Pure sap.
    Sap indeed. It's a wonder how the room wasn't smothered in it yet. Silverpine tilted his head slightly, just enough to give Gear a tiny nuzzle before he slumped back into the bed again. "Anything for you... captain. You know that."

Silent Snow tilted his head, smiling for a second in thanks to Lemongrass' efforts.

As for Idle, who knows why. :B
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "That'll do, thank you Luka." She started stringing the reeds through the worst wounds and closing them tightly like makeshift stitches, like with the dog a billion years ago. She seperates the herbs into anesthetics and antibiotics, applying the latter to the open wounds as a hastily-crushed paste and giving her patient a stick to bite down on for the pain. A few herbs she gave to Luka.

"Here, these will calm you down a bit. Distribute them to anypony not wounded, too. We don't need any panic attacks." When she had done as much as she could for Flameshield she headed over to the other three, repeating the processes when necessary. She had to use some of the (rather strong) anesthetics, and considering she was using basically just plants for surgery and medical care, she was doing well.

For the wounds to Flameshield's legs, she bent and arranged the bark as makeshift braces where applicable, then got up and surveyed all assembled.

"Okay. Unless those magics do more than I think, they'll survive. I'm just sorry I couldn't do more." She turned to Beayn. "If you're feeling up to it, could you try more dispelling magic on them and see if it improves their conditions? I'm afraid I have no idea what they might be afflicted with. And the only pony I know who would, well...not here. I'll get some water, and if anypony has cloth of any kind to spare that would help, too." She took off at roughly the speed of sound (or so it seems anyway) and returns shortly with a couple of buckets.

Frankly, she looks almost as bad as the wounded ponies, but from stress and exertion. And possibly something else. Another mutter escapes her as she lands. "Curse you, Horne."
    Tyrol dragged Idle Chat onto his back, on top of his already heavy shield and saddlebags and slowly made his way back to the group. "I think it might be best if we bring them to the clinic now. It's not far."

4. - Top - End - #124
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Mach's first response was to roll his eyes. This crew seems full of surprises. None of them so far seemed that pleasant. Mach then tries something a bit more universal by point towards the ground.
    Blaze
    Blaze finally gets it and flutters down to the ground gently.
    Pushing up his flight goggles again he will look at Mach if he followed.
    "What do you want?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh...I uh...I'm sorry,"
    He lopsidedly smiled as he wiped his hooves on himself thinking that was making it better.
    "Now your chest is dirty." Lochbed turned around and yelled. "Awbade. Run my coltfriend a bath. Or bring a damp cloth."

Gearstride sported the most frozen relieved smile ever, as she combated tears. She sharply inhaled before throwing her fore legs around his head, burrowing her face against his neck. "I'm...so happy...your alright...what happened had me scared...."
    Rainbow leaves the room with a salute so these two can have some privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    "What do you want?"
    She then walks outside to shake her head at Blazing Hooves.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #126

"Here, these will calm you down a bit. Distribute them to anypony not wounded, too. We don't need any panic attacks."
    He nods and goes to give everypony some of them, then uses the ones left himself.

After that, he goes towards Flameshield and loads him on his back, carefull of not breaking the bark
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #127
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tyrol dragged Idle Chat onto his back, on top of his already heavy shield and saddlebags and slowly made his way back to the group. "I think it might be best if we bring them to the clinic now. It's not far."
    "Sounds like a good idea to me!" said Blades as she returned with several other ponies to help carry the stretchers. "We're ready to load 'em up 'n move 'em in!"

For some reason, one of the ponies she brought with her seemed to have a fresh cut along their side. It seems the medical ponies had tried her patience a bit.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground

Sap indeed. It's a wonder how the room wasn't smothered in it yet. Silverpine tilted his head slightly, just enough to give Gear a tiny nuzzle before he slumped back into the bed again. "Anything for you... captain. You know that."
    Silverpine, ya really know how to swoon over a gal. There were just not enough sorrys in the world to remove her guilt. She continued to sport a relieved wan smile/expression, her head still laying on his chest. She had no words right now, just a happiness her Silverpine was alright.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Now your chest is dirty." Lochbed turned around and yelled. "Awbade. Run my coltfriend a bath. Or bring a damp cloth."

"Huh?..but...but...I don't need a bath,"
    He protested bringing his forelegs to his chest.

"No offense sir and forgive me, but you did walk in smelling like a wet canine,"
    She said as she finished cleaning up his water mess.

He gasped in protest, mostly surprised at her admission about him. He then sniffed himself. "Err...I...maybe you're right. Aubade....c-could you please run me a bath?"

"As you wish sir,"
    She said with a hint of playful cheekiness in her professional monotone. She hovered upstairs to draw his bathe.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Firbolg in the Playground

Baeyn's still frazzled but he seems to have recovered a bit. "I think another dispel would be pushing it right now... used too much the first time," the unicorn guard replies.

After a moment he shakes his head and addresses Blades and Arvaadra. "Could you two continue on and give some statements on what happened once you get to the clinic? We've gotten distracted from something important."

Blaze
    "What do you want?"

"I was going to tell you that you can stop,"
    Mach replies while moving towards his door to get out of the rain. He doesn't know if Rainbow is out for any particular reason, but Mach wants to be out of the lightning mess.

"You seem to have, ah, forgotten some basic signals."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Huh?..but...but...I don't need a bath,"
    He protested bringing his forelegs to his chest.

"No offense sir and forgive me, but you did walk in smelling like a wet canine,"
    She said as she finished cleaning up his water mess.

He gasped in protest, mostly surprised at her admission about him. He then sniffed himself. "Err...I...maybe you're right. Aubade....c-could you please run me a bath?"

"As you wish sir,"
    She said with a hint of playful cheekiness in her professional monotone. She hovered upstairs to draw his bathe.
    "The smell is not a bother. But Ye are now dirty. A dirty dirty colt." Lochbed looks up and down his body. She stretched her head forward to see under Ember's chin. "Except there. And there. Anyways... Ah require attention."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #131
    Troll in the Playground

"The smell is not a bother. But Ye are now dirty. A dirty dirty colt." Lochbed looks up and down his body. She stretched her head forward to see under Ember's chin. "Except there. And there. Anyways... Ah require attention."
    He flushed for a second being called a dirty colt, sounded wrong.

"I take it you don't mind my dirtiness that much then eh?"
    He leaned over and gave her a peck on the cheek nuzzling for a moment.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ettin in the Playground

Silverpine, ya really know how to swoon over a gal. There were just not enough sorrys in the world to remove her guilt. She continued to sport a relieved wan smile/expression, her head still laying on his chest. She had no words right now, just a happiness her Silverpine was alright.
    Silverpine had a faint smile as he let the captain lay on him, too exhausted and pain-filled to do anything besides.

After awhile, Silverpine would whisper, "Are you going to lie on me the whole day?"

Baeyn's still frazzled but he seems to have recovered a bit. "I think another dispel would be pushing it right now... used too much the first time," the unicorn guard replies.

After a moment he shakes his head and addresses Blades and Arvaadra. "Could you two continue on and give some statements on what happened once you get to the clinic? We've gotten distracted from something important."
    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Sounds like a good idea to me!" said Blades as she returned with several other ponies to help carry the stretchers. "We're ready to load 'em up 'n move 'em in!"

For some reason, one of the ponies she brought with her seemed to have a fresh cut along their side. It seems the medical ponies had tried her patience a bit.
    Moving the scene on, Tyrol would lead the gaggle of ponies (and whomever NPC who wants to come along) to the clinic. Fortunately for them, the sane doctor in Bridle Shores was on-call at this hour and he quickly hustled the three into his ward, along with the other nurseponies. Snowflake however, was took to one side by Tyrol.

"Now, I need to know every detail of what happened," Tyrol said gently, leaving Beayn and Lemongrass... well actually only Beayn, since Lemongrass was not going to be bothered with this, to take statements from Blades and Arvadaa.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine had a faint smile as he let the captain lay on him, too exhausted and pain-filled to do anything besides.

After awhile, Silverpine would whisper, "Are you going to lie on me the whole day?"

"If you'll let me, my dear lieutenant,"
    She whispered, her eyes closed. And anyways, it was almost the end of the day anyway, so heck, why not.

14. - Top - End - #134

Moving the scene on, Tyrol would lead the gaggle of ponies (and whomever NPC who wants to come along) to the clinic. Fortunately for them, the sane doctor in Bridle Shores was on-call at this hour and he quickly hustled the three into his ward, along with the other nurseponies. Snowflake however, was took to one side by Tyrol.

"Now, I need to know every detail of what happened," Tyrol said gently, leaving Beayn and Lemongrass... well actually only Beayn, since Lemongrass was not going to be bothered with this, to take statements from Blades and Arvadaa.
    Luka followed him, carrying Flameshield on his back, still taking care he doesn't end up messing up or breaking the barks Arvadraa put on his legs.

He just gives him to the doctor, then sits and looks around until somepony calls him or something.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-04-26 at 02:41 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He flushed for a second being called a dirty colt, sounded wrong.

"I take it you don't mind my dirtiness that much then eh?"
    He leaned over and gave her a peck on the cheek nuzzling for a moment.
    "Ew. Ye filthy lad." Lochbed giggled and coyly shoved Ember away. She enjoyed the attention but it was a bit disgusting to her. She decided she would try to play that thing girls play.

She raised her chin and closed her eyes with a huff. All serious like. "That is enough attention. Ah don't need more."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground

"Ew. Ye filthy lad." Lochbed giggled and coyly shoved Ember away. She enjoyed the attention but it was a bit disgusting to her. She decided she would try to play that thing girls play.

She raised her chin and closed her eyes with a huff. All serious like. "That is enough attention. Ah don't need more."
    He furrowed his brows and withdrew himself from her. "Oh..uh...okay..." He was a little confused at the suddenness of not wanting attention, he wondered if that was a fey thing, or a general filly thing.

"So, how was your afternoon?"
    He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

17. - Top - End - #137

"I was going to tell you that you can stop,"
    Mach replies while moving towards his door to get out of the rain. He doesn't know if Rainbow is out for any particular reason, but Mach wants to be out of the lightning mess.

"You seem to have, ah, forgotten some basic signals."
    Blaze
    "Oh, okay. Is Silverpine okay now?"
    "And in my defense, signaling with wings and hoof combinations are plain hard to differentiate."
    Busy with Life

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa slaps some spare antibiotic paste on the side of the cut nurse without really thinking about it as she moves.

When Tyrol inquires, she just shakes her (still black-magical-coated) head. "We know even less than you do. I'd really like to know what happened as well. But I don't think the wounded are really in any position to answer any questions, do you?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He furrowed his brows and withdrew himself from her. "Oh..uh...okay..." He was a little confused at the suddenness of not wanting attention, he wondered if that was a fey thing, or a general filly thing.

"So, how was your afternoon?"
    He asked rubbing the back of his neck.
    "Average. Ah got wet and cleaned up. Ah ate. And we mares talked." She pointed to herself and Aubade at the last question. Lochbed tried to stay stuff but was puzzled why Ember moved away. Perhaps she was doing it wrong. "Then ye came and dirtied me up with your clean dirt."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #140
    Troll in the Playground

"Average. Ah got wet and cleaned up. Ah ate. And we mares talked." She pointed to herself and Aubade at the last question. Lochbed tried to stay stuff but was puzzled why Ember moved away. Perhaps she was doing it wrong. "Then ye came and dirtied me up with your clean dirt."

"My clean dirt eh? Well at least its not dirty dirt. Anyway, well, maybe later we can turn your average day into a good one....right after my bath,"
    He said getting up on all fours. He lifted up her hoof and gave it a little kiss anyway, trying to be a gentlecolt and all. "See you in a bit."

21. - Top - End - #141
    Firbolg in the Playground

Blaze
    "Oh, okay. Is Silverpine okay now?"
    "And in my defense, signaling with wings and hoof combinations are plain hard to differentiate."
    "Better than trying to yell over the wind," Mach replies shortly and drip dies in the entrance to his house. "I ah, think it should be fine, and everypony is still downstairs."

He'd find some towels, but previous 'guests' used them, and then... great they left a mess after eating his food. Hopefully they didn't find the bottles of his favorite soda, the stores often don't have it stocked.

Arvadraa slaps some spare antibiotic paste on the side of the cut nurse without really thinking about it as she moves.

When Tyrol inquires, she just shakes her (still black-magical-coated) head. "We know even less than you do. I'd really like to know what happened as well. But I don't think the wounded are really in any position to answer any questions, do you?"
    Baeyn, meanwhile, is actually put on something that he's supposed to be moderately competent at. Even soaked and cold from the rain 15 minutes into the big adventure, he gets the paperwork filled out. He doesn't know anything about what happens, but the injured guards should be able to say what happened when they recover.

"No, we should let them get patched up. And we need to get back at the gate and signal for a replacement... at least they should be fine right?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

22. - Top - End - #142
    Dwarf in the Playground

Blades nodded. "We basically just saw what ya saw after we got led there. We didn't even catch those who did this! 'N that's about all that ya don't know. I reckon the stabbers didn't want to kill 'em for some reason, 'cause if they did, they'd have actually killed 'em, 'n there's probly magic involved, but ya probly figured that out yarselves. Anyway, that's all, 'n there's no reason to keep askin'."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"My clean dirt eh? Well at least its not dirty dirt. Anyway, well, maybe later we can turn your average day into a good one....right after my bath,"
    He said getting up on all fours. He lifted up her hoof and gave it a little kiss anyway, trying to be a gentlecolt and all. "See you in a bit."
    "Ochkay. See ye in a bit." She said exasperatedly with a weak wave. She then waited for Ember to leave to look at Aubade with a "Did I do it wrong" look.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground

"Ochkay. See ye in a bit." She said exasperatedly with a weak wave. She then waited for Ember to leave to look at Aubade with a "Did I do it wrong" look.

Unfortunately Aubade was stated going upstairs to get his bath ready earlier, so maybe hallucinations...self glamours were in order? Minor retcon? Ember gave Lochbed a small smile as he headed upstairs, to no longer be a filthy lad.

--
    "Your bath is ready young master,"
    Aubade greeted as Ember entered the bathroom.

"Oh..thank you Aubade...actually, I'd like some privacy for a bit, if you'd be so kind,"
    He said as he stepped into the tub.

"Oh, okay, well, I'll return later to wash you,"
    She nodded and left the bathroom, she went downstairs. Meanwhile, Ember let himself soak a little.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Unfortunately Aubade was stated going upstairs to get his bath ready earlier, so maybe hallucinations...self glamours were in order? Minor retcon? Ember gave Lochbed a small smile as he headed upstairs, to no longer be a filthy lad.

--
    "Your bath is ready young master,"
    Aubade greeted as Ember entered the bathroom.

"Oh..thank you Aubade...actually, I'd like some privacy for a bit, if you'd be so kind,"
    He said as he stepped into the tub.

"Oh, okay, well, I'll return later to wash you,"
    She nodded and left the bathroom, she went downstairs. Meanwhile, Ember let himself soak a little.
    So She then waited for Ember to leave and Aubade to return to look at Aubade with a "Did I do it wrong" look. "Ah tried to play difficult to obtain and he went upstairs."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #146
    Troll in the Playground

So She then waited for Ember to leave and Aubade to return to look at Aubade with a "Did I do it wrong" look. "Ah tried to play difficult to obtain and he went upstairs."

"What?...."
    Aubade shook her head filling in the missing pieces here. "I...So you tried to act like you didn't want something but you really wanted it?"

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"What?...."
    Aubade shook her head filling in the missing pieces here. "I...So you tried to act like you didn't want something but you really wanted it?"
    "Yes and No. Ah tried to play hard to obtain but it did not work. It was hard since Ah can't lie. And Ah think Ah messed up." she replied.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #148

"Better than trying to yell over the wind," Mach replies shortly and drip dies in the entrance to his house. "I ah, think it should be fine, and everypony is still downstairs."

He'd find some towels, but previous 'guests' used them, and then... great they left a mess after eating his food. Hopefully they didn't find the bottles of his favorite soda, the stores often don't have it stocked.
    Blaze
    Before going in, Blaze shakes himself off.
    "So...um...can I get a towel? I'm soaked to the bone from being out there..." :/
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #149
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes and No. Ah tried to play hard to obtain but it did not work. It was hard since Ah can't lie. And Ah think Ah messed up." she replied.

"Oh...I see. Why did you do that if you don't mind my asking?"
    She asked.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Mystic's Room
    A half asleep faith looks up, looks at them sleepily. On seeing Hay Bale, she speaks.
    "A new challenger arrives?" she says, somewhere between giggling and a mocking voice, overall coming off as friendly, but distinctly creepy.
    She grinned and licked her lips. That makes four hotties... oh this is going to be fun~

Rocks fall, everyone gets behind the black screen.

For hours and hours.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-04-27 at 08:40 AM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig